Like Tree6Likes
  • 1 Post By EDCG19
  • 2 Post By HoldMyBeer
  • 3 Post By Couchlockd

Thread: New wrinkle with my hCG source

Beetlegeuse is offline Knowledgeable Member

New wrinkle with my hCG source

Didn't know which forum to put this in but I figure "Off Topic" covers both HRT and PCT.

My hCG source is outside the US. I tried to order hCG online last night but the web store did something weird when I clicked the box that indicated I wanted to pay with credit card. Instead of asking for CC information, it went straight to the page showing the transaction was concluded, but it was marked "payment pending."

Okay. That's odd.

This would have been my fourth buy from them, so I'm pretty confident in their business practices, so instead of trying to contact their customer service I decided to just sit back and wait on them to make the next move. Today I got an email from them stating they need a copy of a photo ID (preferably expired). So I sent them one.

The first time I dealt with this source they couldn't take a US-issued credit card so I had to use an e-Check. But they got that worked out by my second order and it's been plain sailing since. Until now. So I suppose this probably is a requirement to allow them to continue taking US-issued credit cards.

I just sent them the photo and I'm waiting to hear back so this isn't over but I'm pretty sure it'll work out in the end. And I reconstituted the last vial of hCG I had on hand last night (which precipitated the order), so I don't think I'll be cutting it close on the arrival of the new order.

But the reason I posted is to alert you that if you have an overseas source, and that source hadn't already asked you for a copy of a photo ID, you could be facing the same complication as I just did. So you might not want to cut it too close. Don't wait until the last minute to reorder because it might take some days extra to get past all this new rigamarole.

EDCG19 is offline Senior Member
    I like aipctshop for HCG and other PCT needs
    Not sure why would they require an ID other than to track you somehow
    BTC or no cash.

Please don't post web addresses, URL, or any form of contact information. The source's name is allowed but not the complete web address.
    Thanks!
    Last edited by almostgone; 12-28-2018 at 02:28 PM. Reason: Removed web address.
    i_SLAM_cougars likes this.

Couchlockd is offline Senior Member
    My go to for nolva and Adex, Indian pharmacy. Had some issues on payment method. I had to contact via email and wait for tech team to send me a Bitcoin address outside of checkout portal.

HoldMyBeer is offline Productive Member
    IDC what it is, I'm not sending a copy of my ID to anyone overseas. That sounds like a terrible idea

Sent from my LG-LS993 using Tapatalk
    BG and EDCG19 like this.

Couchlockd is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by HoldMyBeer View Post
    IDC what it is, I'm not sending a copy of my ID to anyone overseas. That sounds like a terrible idea

Fuck no.

Especially Indian based company.

99% of all scam call centers are in India
    HoldMyBeer, BG and Chrisp83TRT like this.

HoldMyBeer is offline Productive Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Couchlockd View Post
    Fuck no.

Especially Indian based company.

99% of all scam call centers are in India
    I used to know this guy in the inner city, back in my more questionable days, who would buy addicts IDs and sell them overseas to sneak people into the country
    Fuuuuck that

I finally got through the transaction process. It turns out my source is working with an international business consortium called Know Your Customer, which "is the process of a business verifying the identity of its clients and assessing potential risks of illegal intentions for the business relationship."

KYC controls typically include the following:

Collection and analysis of basic identity information such as Identity documents (referred to in US regulations and practice as a "Customer Identification Program" or CIP)
    They collect through "howtopay.com," which routes payment through PayPal.

If this were gear, then it'd be crypto all the way. But my source ships in a box clearly marked from a pharmaceutical company, so US Customs knew what they were letting through on all the previous buys, so I doubt the Men In Black will be showing up at my front door because of this. I suspect this is just increased red tape that foreign businesses will have to go through when dealing with CCs issued from US-based banks. And I think it's less sketchy than buying an eCheck from a company I never heard of and that could disappear into the ether (and my money along with it) in the twinkling of an eye. My CC has purchase protection through the bank and the most I can lose is $50.

Not to mention this source was recommended to me by another prominent member of this forum, so they effectively were borrowing from the trust I placed in him when I made my first order with them.

As for concerns they'll only use the information to "track" me, I'd done business with these same people before so they already had my CC number, which gives them substantially more ability to collect information on me than anything that was on my ID. All the ID gave them that they didn't already have was my photo. And since that photo was taken I've changed my sex and race and grown a beard and a third eye, so good luck identifying me from that.

hCG arrived today, right around three weeks from when ordered, which is typical. No SWAT teams yet so I think I'm okay.

This is all just US banks chest-thumping to prove they aren't soft on money laundering and drug smuggling.

Thread Information