Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Like Tree73Likes

Thread: Toxic masculinity sucks ... unless your sorry ass needs saving

Obs
    Obs is offline Changed Man
    Quote Originally Posted by Proximal View Post
    Obs, you know me, I speak my mind.

I also never had kids so I cannot put myself in your shoes.

I just enjoy discussions that mean something, which is why I post in threads such as this.

All of that said, I feel that you are not trusting your judgement & sense of values enough.
    Yes and I appreciate that you do.
    I am not terrified yet. I am harder on my kids than many parents. I will jump their ass if they dont hold the door for someone or say thank you.
    I just feel like some days though thats all I do.

Its a hard line to decide when to let kids be kids and when to reign that shit in.
    ghettoboyd likes this.

Proximal is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Obs View Post
    Yes and I appreciate that you do.
    I am not terrified yet. I am harder on my kids than many parents. I will jump their ass if they dont hold the door for someone or say thank you.
    I just feel like some days though thats all I do.

Its a hard line to decide when to let kids be kids and when to reign that shit in.
    Sounds like you are doing a hell of a lot more than the parents that I am used to.

But, I honestly don't have the mind-set to be a parent, so I can't pass judgement too harshly. Or at all for that matter.

I'm thinking some of the problems might lie in the fact of the hours people are forced to work now & also the fact that both parents (if there are two) must work. My God, what a demand. How can you muster up the energy?
    Obs likes this.

Obs
    Sounds like you are doing a hell of a lot more than the parents that I am used to.

But, I honestly don't have the mind-set to be a parent, so I can't pass judgement too harshly. Or at all for that matter.

I'm thinking some of the problems might lie in the fact of the hours people are forced to work now & also the fact that both parents (if there are two) must work. My God, what a demand. How can you muster up the energy?
    I dont have my kids often when school is in.
    I have needed a break lately. I showed it by having a meltdown.
    Proximal likes this.

I dont have my kids often when school is in.
    I have needed a break lately. I showed it by having a meltdown.
    Fighting to say stuff because I keep seeing things here on the forum about weak males & feminization. I don't like that stuff, because it makes guys feel guilty too often (imo).
    Obs likes this.

Aren't you self employed and putting in monster hours?
    Obs likes this.

Obs
    Aren't you self employed and putting in monster hours?
    Self employed. Long hous just started. Its been slow till now. Slow and I dont mix
    Proximal likes this.

So, having kids, managing relationships & working long hours is supposed to be a male trait/responsibility? We are supposed to handle EVERYTHING? Hey, My image of God is a male, and even he is saying "hmmm, could have f'd up there a bit".
    Obs likes this.

Obs
    So, having kids, managing relationships & working long hours is supposed to be a male trait/responsibility? We are supposed to handle EVERYTHING? Hey, My image of God is a male, and even he is saying "hmmm, could have f'd up there a bit".
    I believe women are nuturers.
    Actually I know they are. I don't care what society says. I am not a nurturer. I am not patient. My kids see me as the guy mom threatens to tell if they don't knock off their crap.

Women and men have specific duties to attend.
    We live in a soft world now and men can be much softer and still get by ok.

It is only that way because other males that are not soft made it that way by brute force.
    I suppose this is the "toxic masculinity"that is spoken of by some. They see it as unnecessary today. As Beetle stated at the beginning this is true only until their ass needs saving.

There are genetic facts that cannot be gotten aroundand a lot of things science cant explain except by guesses.

A woman should be softer and kinder
    A man should be harder and sterner.

My ex wife is not someone I like much.
    Nothing on this earth could ever replace what she does for the kids emotional growth just by being their mother. If that were left up to me, the ones of my children not in a psych ward would be serial killers.

Now, without me, my sons would be surrounded by female influences and would have no real sense of brutality and why they need to be a protector of their family. They would not know the first thing about being hard. Half of them would probably turn out gay.

I know how everyone is indoctrinated to believe that being gay is not a choice and blah blah blah... Yeah spare me.
    99% of homosexuals are conditioned to be that way by society, broken homes, and that is why the ratios contine to climb.

Yes about .001% of the population had an isse in the SRY chromosome prenatal and developed mixed sexual characteristics. I call them hermaphrodites.

It aint fkin 1 in 25

That is the result of a moving away from basic morality and nature itself.
    We are talking about a chromosome that is in every strand of DNA. This aint got shit to do with hormones at this level. Hormones are a direct offset of it. Do you or do you not have the "Y" chromosome? This determines gender.

Bill wants to be a woman so he gets his dick cut off and they gladly give him all the estrogen he wants to change his male characteristics to female.

He will the parade around with people calling him a hero and him saying its the way god made him.

Well shit, God made me a killer. I just don't act on it because it is wrong. I dont lie to the very DNA that makes me who I am.

The whole genderless, be what you choose thing will never sit with me.

Yes males can cry, have weak times, and be downright bitches somedays but it will never change the roles. Its a good cop, bad cop scenario to raise a child. Momma doesn't understand why the coach needs to rip little billys ass for dropping the ball and it has shown its face in the manner of participation trophys etc..

We are getting weaker as a whole.
    It makes me shine that much more most days, but I guess there is something to worry about in people losing sight at the role of the sexes. Both are equally important. Both are clearly defined via actual human nature which we seem to be evolving past in a degenerative fashion.

Degenerate is a profound word. It has many definitions. It fits gender fluidity to a T.
    Literally every sense of degenerate can be applied to the genderless.

It does not make babies.
    From any scientific standpoint those acting in denial of chromosomes in thier DNA, in a sexual manner, are degenerates.

Lots of stuff out there, trees, grass, dirt, females of all species...

Dicks were hung on a male for a reason and giners on a female for a reason. We weren't given a choice any more than we were given a choice to be born.

Is what it is.
    I realize some will shun me because of my outdated approch to things, I really TRULY, DO NOT CARE.

I uh.... I don't need them to accept my beliefs and I aint forcing them upon anyone no matter how logical they are.

They scream for ACCEPTANCE, I really can't even hear them though. I am to busy thinking about pussy.

Toxic masculinity is a term I can live with after all I use all sorts of slurs talking about them.
    Last edited by Obs; 01-23-2019 at 12:33 AM.
    EDCG19, Proximal and Chrisp83TRT like this.

Obs
    To those in doubt....

These females clearly need to go talk to some of the muslim brotherhood and express their concerns about toxic masculinity.

I am sure they will be greeted most friendly.
    The only reason they will have to travel is because a bunch of toxic males keep those people from forcing them into a burka and using them as a sex slave or acid burning them.

Idk why gender got so confusing to people.
    Proximal likes this.

Obs
    Attachment 175577

This is the best right here

Shit, wife's out of town, fell asleep in front of the tv.

A lot of people that I've met speak out of their asses; it comes out foul & needs to be avoided, you do not. You come from the heart and I can't debate against that. Hopefully you you know what I mean. Peace brother.
    Obs likes this.

< <Samson> > is offline Neurologically Intact
    Blog Entries
    I have come to a realization that people just fvcking suck.

That previous post is just like something my ex wife would say(I'm down to one now). . . Can't stand that shit

I am over trying to teach/preach anything to anyone aside from my own son. . . The rest have it all figured out anyway ��

At least in today's world, I am a rare breed & it seems to work out in my advantage. . . Toxic masculinity, sure - maybe it's toxic enough to repel these weirdos the fvck away from me.

Obs
    Quote Originally Posted by < <Samson> > View Post
    I have come to a realization that people just fvcking suck.

That previous post is just like something my ex wife would say(I'm down to one now). . . Can't stand that shit

I am over trying to teach/preach anything to anyone aside from my own son. . . The rest have it all figured out anyway ��

At least in today's world, I am a rare breed & it seems to work out in my advantage. . . Toxic masculinity, sure - maybe it's toxic enough to repel these weirdos the fvck away from me.
    Be specific about which post it was that bothered you so we know who to avoid in the future.

Please tell me it was the gun/dick one lol!
    Last edited by Obs; 01-23-2019 at 08:40 AM.
    Chrisp83TRT likes this.

< <Samson> > is offline Neurologically Intact
    Blog Entries
    Bothered me?! No - more like the opposite

She'd be the maKing the stupid gun comment

Bother me - Lol. . . It takes a lot & i really don't think it can be done online any more
    Obs likes this.

Obs
    Quote Originally Posted by < <Samson> > View Post
    Bothered me?! No - more like the opposite

She'd be the maKing the stupid gun comment

Bother me - Lol. . . It takes a lot & i really don't think it can be done online any more
    I was just checking...
    Lmao!

Chrisp83TRT is offline Knowledgeable Member
    I believe women are nuturers.
    Actually I know they are. I don't care what society says. I am not a nurturer. I am not patient. My kids see me as the guy mom threatens to tell if they don't knock off their crap.

Women and men have specific duties to attend.
    We live in a soft world now and men can be much softer and still get by ok.

It is only that way because other males that are not soft made it that way by brute force.
    I suppose this is the "toxic masculinity"that is spoken of by some. They see it as unnecessary today. As Beetle stated at the beginning this is true only until their ass needs saving.

There are genetic facts that cannot be gotten aroundand a lot of things science cant explain except by guesses.

A woman should be softer and kinder
    A man should be harder and sterner.

My ex wife is not someone I like much.
    Nothing on this earth could ever replace what she does for the kids emotional growth just by being their mother. If that were left up to me, the ones of my children not in a psych ward would be serial killers.

Now, without me, my sons would be surrounded by female influences and would have no real sense of brutality and why they need to be a protector of their family. They would not know the first thing about being hard. Half of them would probably turn out gay.

I know how everyone is indoctrinated to believe that being gay is not a choice and blah blah blah... Yeah spare me.
    99% of homosexuals are conditioned to be that way by society, broken homes, and that is why the ratios contine to climb.

Yes about .001% of the population had an isse in the SRY chromosome prenatal and developed mixed sexual characteristics. I call them hermaphrodites.

It aint fkin 1 in 25

That is the result of a moving away from basic morality and nature itself.
    We are talking about a chromosome that is in every strand of DNA. This aint got shit to do with hormones at this level. Hormones are a direct offset of it. Do you or do you not have the "Y" chromosome? This determines gender.

Bill wants to be a woman so he gets his dick cut off and they gladly give him all the estrogen he wants to change his male characteristics to female.

He will the parade around with people calling him a hero and him saying its the way god made him.

Well shit, God made me a killer. I just don't act on it because it is wrong. I dont lie to the very DNA that makes me who I am.

The whole genderless, be what you choose thing will never sit with me.

Yes males can cry, have weak times, and be downright bitches somedays but it will never change the roles. Its a good cop, bad cop scenario to raise a child. Momma doesn't understand why the coach needs to rip little billys ass for dropping the ball and it has shown its face in the manner of participation trophys etc..

We are getting weaker as a whole.
    It makes me shine that much more most days, but I guess there is something to worry about in people losing sight at the role of the sexes. Both are equally important. Both are clearly defined via actual human nature which we seem to be evolving past in a degenerative fashion.

Degenerate is a profound word. It has many definitions. It fits gender fluidity to a T.
    Literally every sense of degenerate can be applied to the genderless.

It does not make babies.
    From any scientific standpoint those acting in denial of chromosomes in thier DNA, in a sexual manner, are degenerates.

Lots of stuff out there, trees, grass, dirt, females of all species...

Dicks were hung on a male for a reason and giners on a female for a reason. We weren't given a choice any more than we were given a choice to be born.

Is what it is.
    I realize some will shun me because of my outdated approch to things, I really TRULY, DO NOT CARE.

I uh.... I don't need them to accept my beliefs and I aint forcing them upon anyone no matter how logical they are.

They scream for ACCEPTANCE, I really can't even hear them though. I am to busy thinking about pussy.

Toxic masculinity is a term I can live with after all I use all sorts of slurs talking about them.
    I'm going to get a tad "gay" here hahah .

I wish my lady was softer and kinder , its what i constantly ask of her and time and time again, she's just a tough soul due to things she has been through in life.

It's unfortunate because she is an awesome person , but has alot of baggage.

I definitely define myself as a leader, not a follower and like to stand out and lead the way.
    Buttttttt .... I also admit that I can be a little bitch .

Being on trt ,I've learned my test gets easily converted to esto .

So my theory is I think I'm naturally emotional more so due to this.

Do I enjoy this ?!? Hell fucking no , I'm always complaining to my lady about how much of a shit she is to me and how she doesn't meet my needs .

Am I wrong for doing so ? Hell no , she should be there for me whenever I need it and be the best person she can be for her and for ME.

It's definitely making me soft.

I can say when I run and have more test , I feel like more of a man and less like a bitch.

It sucks but what can you do . I just hope my lady can be that softer kinder person. Where I can be that more assertive man I have always been but can't .

I must admit that there is a higher number of hemosexuals now then ever.
    I don't know if that's due to how it was hard coming out back in the days because they were basically looked at like monsters ?

Society is all over the place these days and I really don't like it . I'm in the "I don't give a fuck " phase because let's be real...

Look at how every country runs ? Look at the people that run it ?
    We have to take orders from these people ?
    We have to follow rules from people who break the law every day ?
    Yet we suffer huge consequences of we were to go about it the same way.
    There is an opioid epidemic meanwhile I'm sure 80% of Congress is using.

Our fucking president goes on twitter on an hourly basis and miss spells things ?!?!?!

We are all fucked and yet the people who elected him cry about it lol.
    Sorry went off into a rant

I definitely understand where you are coming from bro

Sent from my JSN-AL00 using Tapatalk
    Obs likes this.

fiddlesticks is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Chrisp83TRT View Post
    I'm going to get a tad "gay" here hahah .

I wish my lady was softer and kinder , its what i constantly ask of her and time and time again, she's just a tough soul due to things she has been through in life.

It's unfortunate because she is an awesome person , but has alot of baggage.

I definitely define myself as a leader, not a follower and like to stand out and lead the way.
    Buttttttt .... I also admit that I can be a little bitch .

Being on trt ,I've learned my test gets easily converted to esto .

So my theory is I think I'm naturally emotional more so due to this.

Do I enjoy this ?!? Hell fucking no , I'm always complaining to my lady about how much of a shit she is to me and how she doesn't meet my needs .

Am I wrong for doing so ? Hell no , she should be there for me whenever I need it and be the best person she can be for her and for ME.

It's definitely making me soft.

I can say when I run and have more test , I feel like more of a man and less like a bitch.

It sucks but what can you do . I just hope my lady can be that softer kinder person. Where I can be that more assertive man I have always been but can't .

I must admit that there is a higher number of hemosexuals now then ever.
    I don't know if that's due to how it was hard coming out back in the days because they were basically looked at like monsters ?

Society is all over the place these days and I really don't like it . I'm in the "I don't give a fuck " phase because let's be real...

Look at how every country runs ? Look at the people that run it ?
    We have to take orders from these people ?
    We have to follow rules from people who break the law every day ?
    Yet we suffer huge consequences of we were to go about it the same way.
    There is an opioid epidemic meanwhile I'm sure 80% of Congress is using.

Our fucking president goes on twitter on an hourly basis and miss spells things ?!?!?!

We are all fucked and yet the people who elected him cry about it lol.
    Sorry went off into a rant

I definitely understand where you are coming from bro

Lol hemosexuals? Is that someone in love with blood?
    Chrisp83TRT and Obs like this.

About the guns issue , i feel if all guns are banned ... Than literally ban ALL guns ..

Meaning take the guns away from politicians , secret service , cops , security offices etc...

If they're are NO guns , than how will there be gang shootings or cops shooting people or any gun violence at all.

And it would make me happy because I fucking hate hunting animals as a sport .. fuck that .

I can't see how someone can call themselves a man by shooting an unarmed animal.

I'd like to see the look on that guy's face if someone walked over to his Pitbull and shot him in the face and called it a sport...

Also my rant fuck it

Obs likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by fiddlesticks View Post
    Lol hemosexuals? Is that someone in love with blood?
    I deserved that haha

fiddlesticks and Obs like this.

fiddlesticks is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Blog Entries
    I deserved that haha

Married to a bag of blood
    Obs likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by fiddlesticks View Post
    Married to a bag of blood
    With the way I get labs , I feel like it haha

fiddlesticks and Obs like this.

Obs
    About the guns issue , i feel if all guns are banned ... Than literally ban ALL guns ..

Meaning take the guns away from politicians , secret service , cops , security offices etc...

If they're are NO guns , than how will there be gang shootings or cops shooting people or any gun violence at all.

And it would make me happy because I fucking hate hunting animals as a sport .. fuck that .

I can't see how someone can call themselves a man by shooting an unarmed animal.

I'd like to see the look on that guy's face if someone walked over to his Pitbull and shot him in the face and called it a sport...

Also my rant fuck it

I can build guns from scratch.
    Can't ban them here like in Austrailia because the culture is way too different. They would still be more common than rec drugs.

The finest rifles and handguns are not made by a company. They are custom machined in tiny shops.
    I haven't hunted in years because I can just go to the store.

I dont see it ethically wrong in any was.

Respect to you though brother, at least you ain't chowing down on a cheeseburger scoffing at hunters.
    Chrisp83TRT likes this.

MuscleScience is offline ~AR-Elite-Hall of Famer~
    Blog Entries

Also my rant fuck it

The genie is out of the bottle, you can never go back. If the government banned all guns and started a voluntary and then mandatory gun buyback or confiscation. All my guns will have mysteriously fell off my boat into the ocean.

Secondly, owning a gun isn’t just about hunting. I hardly if ever hunt anymore. Mostly because I hate deer meat and also because Rajun Cajun hasn’t invited me down for a hog hunt yet. Lol
    For me it’s all about protection and keeping my family safe. Not to long ago, a kid shot three intruders that broke into his house not to terribly far from where I grew up. They were armed with a gun, knife and baseball bat. I don’t care how tough you are, three armed robbers will get the better of any one person. I’ve personally had two incidence in my life where I was glad I had a gun on me. Both times it took over 15min for the cops to get there. Who knows what would have happened.

The problem I see with gun control is all these people that couldn’t tell you the difference between a clip and a magazine try making policy and regulations on guns that both make no sense and would worsen things. I’m all for a certain measure of licensure and training before a person can buy a gun. Something along the lines of safe usage, proper handling, when to and not to use a gun and lastly actually teach people the difference between a clip and a magazine. The last part of that is, instead or labeling a gun as inherently evil. We put the responsibility back on the person. Texting and driving kills a ton of people. We don’t label a cell phone as inherently evil. What we do is make the individual personally responsible for their conduct and actions. I think if we took that approach, both sides of the debate would be willing to come together an inact some real change for the positive.

Ok, that’s my rant for the day
    Last edited by MuscleScience; 01-23-2019 at 10:55 AM.
    Obs and Chrisp83TRT like this.
    “If you can't explain it to a second grader, you probably don't understand it yourself.” Albert Einstein

"Juice slow, train smart, it's a long journey."
    BG

"In a world full of pussies, being a redneck is not a bad thing."
    OB

Body building is a way of life..........but can not get in the way of your life.
    BG

No Source Check Please, I don't know of any.

Depressed? Healthy Way Out!

Tips For Young Lifters

MuscleScience Training Log

Quote Originally Posted by MuscleScience View Post
    The genie is out of the bottle, you can never go back. If the government banned all guns and started a voluntary and then mandatory gun buyback or confiscation. All my guns will have mysteriously fell off my boat into the ocean.

Secondly, owning a gun isn’t just about hunting. I hardly if ever hunt anymore. Mostly because I hate deer meat and also because Rajun Cajun hasn’t invited me down for a hog hunt yet. Lol
    For me it’s all about protection and keeping my family safe. Not to long ago, a kid shot three intruders that broke into his house not to terribly far from where I grew up. They were armed with a gun, knife and baseball bat. I don’t care how tough you are, three armed robbers will get the better of any one person. I’ve personally had two incidence in my life where I was glad I had a gun on me. Both times it took over 15min for the cops to get there. Who knows what would have happened.

The problem I see with gun control is all these people that couldn’t tell you the difference between a clip and a magazine try making policy and regulations on guns that both make no sense and would worsen things. I’m all for a certain measure of licensure and training before a person can buy a gun. Something along the lines of safe usage, proper handling, when to and not to use a gun and lastly actually teach people the difference between a clip and a magazine. The last part of that is, instead or labeling a gun as inherently evil. We put the responsibility back on the person. Texting and driving kills a ton of people. We don’t label a cell phone as inherently evil. What we do is make the individual personally responsible for their conduct and actions. I think if we took that approach, both sides of the debate would be willing to come together an inact some real change for the positive.

Ok, that’s my rant for the day
    I respect and understand what you are saying . You also make good points .

Buttt I can sit here and tell you cops at training for weeks even months on firing a weapon , everything there is to know about one and yet we have tons of them shooting them off like a 13 year old lighting off "thunder bombs" on the 4th of July.

There has to be policy's in play where we can make society somewhat liveable.

I don't exactly like walking into a store and dude just rolling in with a automatic hanging off his shoulder because , just because . I actually feel less safe.

I agree , it really is the people but honestly do you believe any human being should have a weapon
    Dude I bug the fuck out when I burn my vegan "chicken " and I'm a reasonable person. Most aren't.

Obs likes this.

I can build guns from scratch.
    Can't ban them here like in Austrailia because the culture is way too different. They would still be more common than rec drugs.

The finest rifles and handguns are not made by a company. They are custom machined in tiny shops.
    I haven't hunted in years because I can just go to the store.

I dont see it ethically wrong in any was.

Respect to you though brother, at least you ain't chowing down on a cheeseburger scoffing at hunters.
    Haha thanks bro.

I do see what you are saying though .
    I feel if you tell someone no and the more you restrict people of something, they will either just go out of their way to do or get it or just simply find a way to make it their selves.

There ever seems to be a good answer or option because let's face it, anyone in power will create a policy that is plain dumb as fuck.

It's why I'm gradually giving less of a fuck more and more as I get older.. I'm seeing shit for what it Is.

Obs likes this.

Blog Entries
    I respect and understand what you are saying . You also make good points .

Buttt I can sit here and tell you cops at training for weeks even months on firing a weapon , everything there is to know about one and yet we have tons of them shooting them off like a 13 year old lighting off "thunder bombs" on the 4th of July.

There has to be policy's in play where we can make society somewhat liveable.

I don't exactly like walking into a store and dude just rolling in with a automatic hanging off his shoulder because , just because . I actually feel less safe.

I agree , it really is the people but honestly do you believe any human being should have a weapon
    Dude I bug the fuck out when I burn my vegan "chicken " and I'm a reasonable person. Most aren't.

Very true but it’s a start, some training is better than no training. I had to do both hunters safety before I could get my hunting license and conceal and Carry class before I got my CCW. Both were no joke and the instructors took it very seriously. The one smart thing local governments did was put into place some guidelines and requirements and then turned it over to private professionals to run. As opposed to a state run organization that the works could give two shits about someone being a dick wad and still getting their class certification. I could see that as being a compromise for both sides on the debate.

I’m not sure who you mean about carrying automatic weapons in public, private or Police?. Private citizens have extremely tough restrictions on automatic weapons and have to pay a lot of money and spend significant amounts of time getting that licensure. As such very few private citizens legally have automatic weapons, relatively speaking. As far as a private citizen open carrying a weapon whether it’s a knife, baton or firearm. I think that’s really stupid and is just looking for trouble. I personally think open carry should be restricted. Most true gun people usually agree on that too. It’s only those pseudo-country boys that grew up in the city, claim they are country and got flunked out of the military because they were pussies that actually open carry and make a stink about it.
    Chrisp83TRT likes this.
    “If you can't explain it to a second grader, you probably don't understand it yourself.” Albert Einstein

BG

OB

Body building is a way of life..........but can not get in the way of your life.
    BG

Tips For Young Lifters

kelkel is offline HRT Specialist ~ AR-Platinum Elite-Hall of Famer ~ No Source Checks
    Quote Originally Posted by MuscleScience View Post
    I think that single motherhood has become almost too fashionable. It’s been accepted by both men and women more and more. And to some extent, the “shame,” that went along with unmarried pregnancies even as early as 20 years ago is now all but erased from our culture. .

Blame the government for making it profitable.
    Obs and Chrisp83TRT like this.
    -*- NO SOURCE CHECKS -*-

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by kelkel View Post
    That too.
    Obs likes this.

BG

OB

BG

Tips For Young Lifters

Quote Originally Posted by kelkel View Post
    I blame the government for most things haha.

Obs likes this.

Obs
    I blame the government for most things haha.

At least I ain't gettin the blame for a change.

At least I ain't gettin the blame for a change.
    The day is still young.
    MuscleScience and Obs like this.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information