Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Like Tree93Likes

Thread: couples in the gym and you being threatned!!!

EDCG19 is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Fiskevatten View Post
    It's all about what kind off energy/ charisma you give out.
    These scenarios are all with the same look on my face (atleast what I think), just inside feelings.

When I feel calm and collected, I always get chicks looking and the guys acknowledge that and come over asking who I am in a friendly matter.

If I'm angry the chicks get wet (not piss guys) as f*ck, but don't dare to speak and the guys give angry stares that never last long.

If I'm horny and desperate..... well, that always goes to hell and I'm ending up feeling like a creep. Even the guys keep giving umconfortable side-stares like "is it me he wanna bang? nah...rly!?"

BEST advice against gym-brutes - stare at them with that "Donald Trump" face and pinch your nipple
    I'm usually very angry in the gym and I go at times when I know it won't be busy but the anger is something I cant really control anymore. The only thing I have left is my gym time and if I have to lift angry than so be it...
    My life is being ruined right now and has been for some time so I don't have much left at this point and when I'm in the gym i am focused on lifting and taking out aggression in the only way i know how

Quote Originally Posted by Couchlockd View Post

265 flat bench x1 rep only
    I think within a few months I'll be at 275 again...
    Right now its deload week since i need it
    Obs and KennyJ like this.

diesel101 is offline Anabolic Member
    It probably does make me an asshole but going to the DB rack and out lifting the young guys 2 or 3 to 1 and then having them walk away does kinda put a smile on my face. I do see the looks when I start taping the 5lb plates to the end of the 120lb DB's especially when you are my age.
    Obs, EDCG19 and KennyJ like this.

< <Samson> > is offline Neurologically Intact
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by EDCG19 View Post
    265 flat bench x1 rep only
    I think within a few months I'll be at 275
    Right there with ya(or just about)

Them triple plates r getting closer & closer tho
    EDCG19 and KennyJ like this.

Obs
    Obs is offline Changed Man
    Quote Originally Posted by diesel101 View Post
    It probably does make me an asshole but going to the DB rack and out lifting the young guys 2 or 3 to 1 and then having them walk away does kinda put a smile on my face. I do see the looks when I start taping the 5lb plates to the end of the 120lb DB's especially when you are my age.
    I would stare at you ant try to start shit with you for your 140's on incline press.

"You stepped on my new shoes!"
    EDCG19, KennyJ and diesel101 like this.

MuscleScience is offline ~AR-Elite-Hall of Famer~
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by diesel101 View Post
    I had kinda the opposite 10 years ago. I was training parttime while finishing my last grad degree. And older member was bragging about benching 100’s for 9 or 10. All he ever did was upper body and tried giving people advice all the time. So he asked me what I though. I said yeah that’s ok. He was like OK! I would say not bad for 50 years old. How many times can you do it. I answered him honestly and said I’m not sure. They are to light for me. He laughted and said yeah right. So I sat down pick them up and pounded out 25 reps. I was like I think i might have had 20-30 more but I got some paperwork to do. So I got up and left and he didn’t say shit from then on...
    KennyJ, Obs and Proximal like this.
    “If you can't explain it to a second grader, you probably don't understand it yourself.” Albert Einstein

"Juice slow, train smart, it's a long journey."
    BG

"In a world full of pussies, being a redneck is not a bad thing."
    OB

Body building is a way of life..........but can not get in the way of your life.
    BG

No Source Check Please, I don't know of any.

Depressed? Healthy Way Out!

Tips For Young Lifters

MuscleScience Training Log

MuscleScience is offline ~AR-Elite-Hall of Famer~
    Blog Entries
    But of course I can’t do than now
    “If you can't explain it to a second grader, you probably don't understand it yourself.” Albert Einstein

"Juice slow, train smart, it's a long journey."
    BG

"In a world full of pussies, being a redneck is not a bad thing."
    OB

Body building is a way of life..........but can not get in the way of your life.
    BG

No Source Check Please, I don't know of any.

Depressed? Healthy Way Out!

Tips For Young Lifters

MuscleScience Training Log

Fiskevatten is offline Member
    I'm usually very angry in the gym and I go at times when I know it won't be busy but the anger is something I cant really control anymore. The only thing I have left is my gym time and if I have to lift angry than so be it...
    My life is being ruined right now and has been for some time so I don't have much left at this point and when I'm in the gym i am focused on lifting and taking out aggression in the only way i know how
    Tried Muay Thai or some similar explosive fighting? That has helped me a lot. I personally ask to spar with someone collected and much better than me to be able to go all out with no regrets.
    A few punches to the head and I feel great afterwards.
    Won't solve your issues, but it will calm you down to help you solve them in a manner that suits you better.

Proximal is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by MuscleScience View Post
    I had kinda the opposite 10 years ago. I was training parttime while finishing my last grad degree. And older member was bragging about benching 100’s for 9 or 10. All he ever did was upper body and tried giving people advice all the time. So he asked me what I though. I said yeah that’s ok. He was like OK! I would say not bad for 50 years old. How many times can you do it. I answered him honestly and said I’m not sure. They are to light for me. He laughted and said yeah right. So I sat down pick them up and pounded out 25 reps. I was like I think i might have had 20-30 more but I got some paperwork to do. So I got up and left and he didn’t say shit from then on...
    I love it when the personal trainers at the gym that are looking for new clients, come up to me to try to ask me if I know what I’m doing regarding what muscles I’m hitting with an exercise or how if I change this motion I am going to change how the muscle is used, etc. and then, if they are wrong or incomplete, even by just a bit. OMG, do I have some fun.
    MuscleScience likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by < <Samson> > View Post
    Right there with ya(or just about)

Them triple plates r getting closer & closer tho
    It wont happen for me for some time though, I'm focused solely on cutting right now so my calories are lower than maintenance and strength goals are on the back burner.. not to mention its not that easy to get stronger and stronger on a weight cut at least for me it isnt..

Blog Entries
    It wont happen for me for some time though, I'm focused solely on cutting right now so my calories are lower than maintenance and strength goals are on the back burner.. not to mention its not that easy to get stronger and stronger on a weight cut at least for me it isnt..
    Fvck no,

Same shit here - I got to a solid 275 on the incline & now it’s time to cut - but, i usually don’t lose strength - but, not gain any either
    EDCG19 likes this.

Fvck no,

Same shit here - I got to a solid 275 on the incline & now it’s time to cut - but, i usually don’t lose strength - but, not gain any either
    Yea that is different with me, I feel myself losing strength now
    Even with the test the cutting phase i'm on now doesn't feel like enough food to get a proper workout in or recovery

Goals,, gotta keep cutting for now

David LoPan is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Blog Entries
    Funny thread title but check this out
    You ever workout in the gym and guys working out with their girls seem to give you the look when you're hitting heavy squats, deads or bench and they're just looking at you
    They even try and switch up their workouts to try and out lift you on whatever you're doing that day

Friendly competition or those guys feel threatened because you're stronger than thjem and their girl is mirinin
    People just look at me due to me wearing a handgun while working out. Can't be to safe now days. LOL
    Capebuffalo likes this.

Blog Entries
    Yea that is different with me, I feel myself losing strength now
    Even with the test the cutting phase i'm on now doesn't feel like enough food to get a proper workout in or recovery

Goals,, gotta keep cutting for now

More juice

Well, yeah - I remember when I was starving myself(I mean cutting cals), my strength still went up a tad. But, still - this was under 2k cal a day, test/tren /mast - at a gram each

Cutting & using more gear is rough - I don't really recommend it to anyone & I doubt that I will run cycles like that again

Blog Entries
    There is this married couple that goes to my gym where the wife is the most sexy fit brunette I’ve ever seen and the husband is this 280 lb beast and they are cool as shit...all us guys try to be respectful but Jesus she is amazing...the dude caches is looking occasionally but he is cool, he gets it and says nothing...when she is deadlifting 225 for reps it’s impossible not to look...
    balance, Proximal and bethdoth like this.

Capebuffalo is offline - MONITOR -
    Quote Originally Posted by ghettoboyd View Post
    There is this married couple that goes to my gym where the wife is the most sexy fit brunette I’ve ever seen and the husband is this 280 lb beast and they are cool as shit...all us guys try to be respectful but Jesus she is amazing...the dude caches is looking occasionally but he is cool, he gets it and says nothing...when she is deadlifting 225 for reps it’s impossible not to look...
    Tell her wat a great exercise good mornings are. Lol
    balance likes this.

More juice

Well, yeah - I remember when I was starving myself(I mean cutting cals), my strength still went up a tad. But, still - this was under 2k cal a day, test/tren/mast - at a gram each

Cutting & using more gear is rough - I don't really recommend it to anyone & I doubt that I will run cycles like that again
    I wouldn't say I'm starving myself but I am doing three day fasts and not eating any food except getting in "snake juice" which is basically potassium, ACV and pink salts in me for three days. I don't eat anything for that time and stick to this fasting weight cut it does work but I just happened to notice the weight I was deadlifting two weeks ago I couldn't do the other day when hitting legs.. I'll build the strength up later, for now need to cut as much bodyfat as I can
    I have another three day "fast" I'm doing on Friday. Satu and Sunday this week

It works when "cutting up" but I am starting to feel the strength go without any food in me for a few days out of the week

Blog Entries
    I wouldn't say I'm starving myself but I am doing three day fasts and not eating any food except getting in "snake juice" which is basically potassium, ACV and pink salts in me for three days. I don't eat anything for that time and stick to this fasting weight cut it does work but I just happened to notice the weight I was deadlifting two weeks ago I couldn't do the other day when hitting legs.. I'll build the strength up later, for now need to cut as much bodyfat as I can
    I have another three day "fast" I'm doing on Friday. Satu and Sunday this week

It works when "cutting up" but I am starting to feel the strength go without any food in me for a few days out of the week
    Jesus!

I never made it to 3, 2 felt like hell

U competing? Or, dropping just cause

Jesus!

I never made it to 3, 2 felt like hell

U competing? Or, dropping just cause
    No, I'm in need of some fat loss and from what I was reading the fasting method might triple fat burning every week. I noticed by day three you feel no hunger at all and I had even more energy without needing constant feeding/food
    Around the day 2 mark I'll have a few hours where I am burning for some food and you feel tired/sluggish and still feeling like you need to eat but your body isn't really in ketosis yet or so i have read. I think a 48-72hr fast can do the body good maybe every few weeks. Not saying eating a natural well balanced diet isn't better but still ending all food intake and doing a 72hr fast just makes you feel good.
    You also keep the gains but you lose strength from what i have noticed

Blog Entries
    Interesting,

I might just get back on my Intermittent fasting on this cycle - it gets real difficult when I run a 14 hour work day
    EDCG19 likes this.

Mooseman33 is offline Knowledgeable Member
    3 days without food sounds like torture man.

I see nothing good coming from that unless you are training for survivor.

I could not function let alone lift without eating for days.
    Capebuffalo likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by Mooseman33 View Post
    3 days without food sounds like torture man.

I see nothing good coming from that unless you are training for survivor.

I could not function let alone lift without eating for days.
    You could just fine
    Mental/will power over what your feelings/hunger say
    You also need to add pink salts, potassium chloride and some apple cider vinegar and just drink that for a few days during the fast
    It works but if you are under 10% body fat it will be extremely difficult

Blog Entries
    You could just fine
    Mental/will power over what your feelings/hunger say
    You also need to add pink salts, potassium chloride and some apple cider vinegar and just drink that for a few days during the fast
    It works but if you are under 10% body fat it will be extremely difficult

What’s your bf%?

What’s your bf%?
    Idk, I'm at 230lb 6ft1.5
    Trying to get down to 215 before summer at least

Blog Entries
    I rather do low cal for days on in

Neither do feel great tho

id rather hit my testicles with hammer then do that.

I have zero desire to test myself like that anymore, shit man im in my 40's.
    Obs and Capebuffalo like this.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Mooseman33 View Post
    I have zero desire to test myself like that anymore, shit man im in my 40's.

It comes and goes

I get on my high horse & just wanna keep up with youngsters at times. . . . I might do it again this year, but it's tough to stay on top of when work picks up - Go on under 2k cal a day & run a 12++ hour work day & workout at lunch < now, that's pushing yourself

make no mistake, i kick the young guys ass. I train like a beast but shit man, going without all food for 3 days, thats just crazy.

at 6 foot 240 i need to eat.

• Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information