ColdSore is offline Banned

Need some advise...

Ok bro's i went home today for lunch to see if my finaplix , conversion kit, and needles were in yet. I got the Finaplix just fine and in a cold box, but no fina kit from Mr. T.

The problem is some needles came in, but it wasnt my order. I ordered 100ct. 25ga-1 inch BD syringe/needles....but i got 250ct. 23ga 1.5 inch thrumo(sp?) syringe/needles and another 250ct. 25 ga 5/8 inch.

My question...is i just placed the order to GPNZ wednesday night so i dont know if they shipped me the wrong order or just shipped me some extras on accident. Should i just keep the pinz for a while longer and see if my order comes or call them and ship the wrong shit back?

I guess i could always use the needles, but i love my BD needles and want the right shit for my fina injections.

Also if anyone has ordered a fina kit from Mr T....how long did it take to get it... i ordered mine sunday the 13th, and its still not here...

Damnit its like someone is telling me not to take fina???? Wrong needles, no kit, but i do have those beautiful pellets!!!

WTF!!!!!!!

KeyMastur is offline VET
    Should have ordered your kit from GPZ Services as well. My stuff has always come on time along with the correct contents. Check the order slip they sent along with it.

ColdSore is offline Banned
    there wasnt an order slip with the order from gpz...thats why im so confused...it was sent with and "urgent priority" label on the fed ex packageing and my address, but the wrong damn order???

TheChosen1 is offline Member
    Give them a call or drop them a line to see what's up with your order.

Thread Information