• 3 Post By redz
  • 2 Post By fiddlesticks
  • 1 Post By XnavyHMCS
  • 1 Post By redz
  • 2 Post By EDCG19

Thread: Truly amazing how the human body works

EDCG19 is offline Senior Member

Truly amazing how the human body works

Ever been amazed at how the body can be so efficient at burning, storing or building muscle? Almost like the code is in the DNA on what to do, how to get stronger, how to grow and how to change. This is an amazing machine if you think about it and it is really confusing why the medical/science community does not study AAS more closely and detailed. The gear some of us use is truly an amazing thing that was developed to assist the body in some way

Why are there no open closely monitored studies on these chemicals and hormones but anything else like psych meds get the big $$$
    You understand what I'm saying the body and mind are amazing pieces of machinery and the evolutionary design of the way the human body functions and repairs itself is truly a work or perfect machinery in every way

redz is offline Knowledgeable Member
    They don’t want the masses to be powerful. Better a society of slaves who Will fall in line to everything governments want.

fiddlesticks is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Blog Entries
    More benefit in keeping society sick and having them have made up diseases for that $$$
    XnavyHMCS and EDCG19 like this.

XnavyHMCS is offline Senior Member
    Truly amazing how it works, especially when we are young and bulletproof.

It is (at least it was for me) a startling shock when it begins to slow down. The worst for me, at this time, is the protracted recovery time. I liken it to my mind writing checks that my body can't cash.

Another shocker is the realization that the things which you enjoyed, the issues that seemed of the utmost importance; they just don't carry the same weight as before. It must be the aging cycle.

Ahhhh!!! But when you are in your prime!!! NOTHING better than that.
    fiddlesticks likes this.

redz is offline Knowledgeable Member
    What is prime? I’m my best self now and continue to get better at 35 years old.
    fiddlesticks likes this.

EDCG19 is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by redz View Post
    What is prime? I’m my best self now and continue to get better at 35 years old.
    No shit... Mens prime is vastly different than a womans
    We are kings, we will grow older and things get better for us as we age
    I don't miss my 20s at all actually. In fact my 30s are fucking GOLD!!! I couldn't imagine doing the things I do today in my 20s and having that much fun
    fiddlesticks and redz like this.

fiddlesticks is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by EDCG19 View Post
    No shit... Mens prime is vastly different than a womans
    We are kings, we will grow older and things get better for us as we age
    I don't miss my 20s at all actually. In fact my 30s are fucking GOLD!!! I couldn't imagine doing the things I do today in my 20s and having that much fun
    Dawg be it 20 30 40 50 if you follow a healthy lifestyle as we (kinda) do the benefits are fuckin tremendous. It's pretty horrific I can be close to 300lbs take all kinds of substances but walk 4x the speed of most of the people I see lmao. Cigs and booze are a trick by the gov to create fake diseases and man it's worked great for them. Weed and cocaine gotta be illegal because they work without horrific cancer side effects.

I'm not even remotely old but the people my age that smoke and drink look 2 times my age.

Thread Information