Page 10 of 11 FirstFirst ... 567891011 LastLast
Like Tree292Likes

Thread: Sils Valian_t Summercycle

GirlyGymRat is offline Knowledgeable Elite ~ Respected Female Leader ~
    smart
    BG likes this.

AR's King Silabolin is offline Castle Power
    Quote Originally Posted by BG View Post
    Agreed if you our a body builder. Should always get the surgery when first injured, your going to have down time you might as well take care of it then. If not you will end up being out twice.
    Its ok. If it breaks again, i need to get back at that comfy hospitalbed and be told in a dominant way by a 25 year old blond nurse i should understand i cant eat 3 hours before an operation and she probably dont gave shirts for my size so she needs to cut them. And this time i will ask her to punish me lol.

Sent fra min BLA-L29 via Tapatalk
    Last edited by AR's King Silabolin; 06-20-2019 at 09:37 PM.
    Old Duffer, BG, HoldMyBeer and 1 others like this.

BG
    BG is offline The Real Deal - AR-Platinum Elite- Hall of Famer
    That is one way to look positively at the situation

Disclaimer-BG is presenting fictitious opinions and does in no way encourage nor condone the use of any illegal substances.
    The information discussed is strictly for entertainment purposes only.

Everything was impossible until somebody did it!

I've got 99 problems......but my squat/dead ain't one !!

It doesnt matter how good looking she is, some where, some one is tired of her shit.

Light travels faster then sound. This is why some people appear bright until you hear them speak.

Great place to start researching ! http://forums.steroid.com/anabolic-s...-database.html

That is one way to look positively at the situation
    Swear to God. It was real nice. Texted with my wife, who is bi and cool, and talked about all the things we could do to the young nurse with attitude. At the same time i felt swollen with lots of tren and test in my body, and best part. Things like this is for free in Norway and roleplay with a hooker would cost us 300 dollars. That is severe expensive around here

Ok. Followed my own tip then. More carbs. More cardio.
    Got a nice pump at home today. Without any boosters or pre wos. Just biceps and cardio.
    Tren really makes u harder. Specially when u flex. Never seen shit like this before.

Last edited by AR's King Silabolin; 06-22-2019 at 09:06 PM.
    BG, Family_guy and almostgone like this.

BG
    Looking good! Yes good tren works magic.
    Quote Originally Posted by AR's King Silabolin View Post
    Ok. Followed my own tip then. More carbs. More cardio.
    Got a nice pump at home today. Without any boosters or pre wos. Just biceps and cardio.
    Tren really makes u harder. Specially when u flex. Never seen shit like this before.

Disclaimer-BG is presenting fictitious opinions and does in no way encourage nor condone the use of any illegal substances.

It doesnt matter how good looking she is, some where, some one is tired of her shit.

Light travels faster then sound. This is why some people appear bright until you hear them speak.

Great place to start researching ! http://forums.steroid.com/anabolic-s...-database.html

Sunday and ready for chinese restaurant. with wife. Cheatmeal. Try to look buff. Show em. Show em whats up.
    Home and yes. Wife told me. Many Many neckturns. Yes. Cycle was Worth it!!

almostgone is online now AR-Platinum Elite- Hall of Famer
    Sunday and ready for chinese restaurant. with wife. Cheatmeal. Try to look buff. Show em. Show em whats up.
    Home and yes. Wife told me. Many Many neckturns. Yes. Cycle was Worth it!!

So, what did you order to eat?
    There are 3 loves in my life: my wife, my English mastiffs, and my weightlifting....Man, my wife gets really pissed when I get the 3 confused...
    A minimum of 100 posts and 45 days membership required for source checks. Source checks are performed at my discretion.

Quote Originally Posted by almostgone View Post
    So, what did you order to eat?
    Sunday Bufet u know. They have some 8-10 different dishes and u taste a little of all of them. Shitloads of white rice aswell

Sunday Bufet u know. They have some 8-10 different dishes and u taste a little of all of them. Shitloads of white rice aswell

That's where it's at, but don't taste a little of each. They expect big guys to eat.....on the other hand...
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Sils  Valian_t Summercycle-download.jpeg  
    Cylon357 likes this.
    There are 3 loves in my life: my wife, my English mastiffs, and my weightlifting....Man, my wife gets really pissed when I get the 3 confused...
    A minimum of 100 posts and 45 days membership required for source checks. Source checks are performed at my discretion.

That's where it's at, but don't taste a little of each. They expect big guys to eat.....on the other hand...
    Hehe

Goal for this cycle was to get abs. Well. I wont succeed. If i cut carbs and do Even more cardio, my thighs dissapear (because of age?) and there will be less strength.
    So next time i guess ineed some other drugs. Dont wanna do efedrin or clen .
    Rigth now im looking into frag.
    Cardarine is absolutely NOT magic.

Last edited by AR's King Silabolin; 06-23-2019 at 11:27 PM.
    Obs likes this.

HoldMyBeer is offline Productive Member
    Goal for this cycle was to get abs. Well. I wont succeed. If i cut carbs and do Even more cardio, my thighs dissapear (because of age?) and there will be less strength.
    So next time i guess ineed some other drugs. Dont wanna do efedrin or clen .
    Rigth now im looking into frag.
    Cardarine is absolutely NOT magic.

How's the arm sil?
    Never tried frag, is it less expensive than hGH or igf?
    I haven't been taking the cardarine, it gave me headaches the first couple time I've taken it so I stopped. Which is odd, I didn't think that was supposed to be a symptom. Have you had that experience?

Sent from my LG-LS993 using Tapatalk
    Obs likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by HoldMyBeer View Post
    How's the arm sil?
    Never tried frag, is it less expensive than hGH or igf?
    I haven't been taking the cardarine, it gave me headaches the first couple time I've taken it so I stopped. Which is odd, I didn't think that was supposed to be a symptom. Have you had that experience?

Sent from my LG-LS993 using Tapatalk
    Arm is fucking with me stil, 7 weeks after. 10 pounds kickbacks, thats all i manage with it. It keeps me from seeing the gains i was hoping for. Even on lat pulldown im stil using lighter weigths than natty.
    All in all im more buff though.

Frag is cheap as hell.
    No never had headpain from Cardarine.

HoldMyBeer likes this.

BG
    Every time I come back to this thread, the picture you sitting there with the American flag behind you gets more and more disturbing!
    Cylon357 and Obs like this.

charger69 is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Every time I come back to this thread, the picture you sitting there with the American flag behind you gets more and more disturbing!
    LOL

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Damned. I was so hoping for a close friendship with u americans, showing im a real patriot and behind u guys, as u try to guard the world from bad dictators and terror (not ironi). With the flagthing.
    Maybe me wife is right, maybe im lost sitting in my dungeon under the american flag doing tren at the age of 48.
    As we speak of tren, im kind of bored of this cycle now. Looking for the end. Nothing more happens. Im adding 30-50 mgs of sarms the last 6 weeks. But i guess it wont do much. Im kind of happy with my level and are twisting my mind on how to keep it for my next litle christmas cycle and the next trencycle in april. Piana said it was possible.... It u manage to keep your mind for it. At least so no others but u will notice. My edge will be that i will manage to increase the weigths post cycle as myinjury has kept me from going heavy pretty much all this cycle. Stupid me got in jured the 3. week when the tren made me brutaly stronger over nigth.

Lost??... Dont care... Im so much bigger than u all ya fukin american goatfuckers.

Last edited by AR's King Silabolin; 06-25-2019 at 08:31 PM.
    Proximal likes this.

Good wo today. Hm.. Why? I added 30 mgs LGD some days ago. Stronger, better pump. Cooooool...

charger69 is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Now you start trash talking???
    Relax Sil, everything will be alright.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

BG
    Hey Sil, do you flex the tri? Getting blood to it helps a ton, get it real pumped by flexing it. Do it all day long, pump it up, every 3 hours or so............. get it full of blood.

BG
    Damned. I was so hoping for a close friendship with u americans, showing im a real patriot and behind u guys, as u try to guard the world from bad dictators and terror (not ironi). With the flagthing.
    Maybe me wife is right, maybe im lost sitting in my dungeon under the american flag doing tren at the age of 48.
    As we speak of tren, im kind of bored of this cycle now. Looking for the end. Nothing more happens. Im adding 30-50 mgs of sarms the last 6 weeks. But i guess it wont do much. Im kind of happy with my level and are twisting my mind on how to keep it for my next litle christmas cycle and the next trencycle in april. Piana said it was possible.... It u manage to keep your mind for it. At least so no others but u will notice. My edge will be that i will manage to increase the weigths post cycle as myinjury has kept me from going heavy pretty much all this cycle. Stupid me got in jured the 3. week when the tren made me brutaly stronger over nigth.

Lost??... Dont care... Im so much bigger than u all ya fukin american goatfuckers.

Lmao dont take it personal, just a big picture of a 3/4 naked, big ass sweaty man who looks like he's grabbing his cock! Imagine someone who doesnt know how we are, walks by and see's that on my screen
    Family_guy and almostgone like this.

Proximal is offline Banned
    How is the triceps holding out Sil?

Quote Originally Posted by cylon357 View Post
    The flag itself is much appreciated, at least by me. It's that stuff hanging in front of it to the left in the pic. THAT looks like severed human hands lol! Like if Rob Zombie directed a Vietnam movie. I don't know the story there, forgive me if it has been explained.

In short:
    Flag = good
    hands = OMG WTF?!?!

Sorry. The place is the dungeon. Besides weigths n flags i also keep my halloween effects there.
    Ill find another spot for the bloody hands bro, far away from the flag

Cylon357 likes this.

Lmao dont take it personal, just a big picture of a 3/4 naked, big ass sweaty man who looks like he's grabbing his cock! Imagine someone who doesnt know how we are, walks by and see's that on my screen
    U called me Big champ. Thats all i need. U can notice CIA and let them waterboard me for messing up the flag, i couldnt care less. Being Big..... Then forget the rest!

BG likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by Proximal View Post
    How is the triceps holding out Sil?
    70% on all press movements. 100% on the rest. No pain.
    But Just 10 pounds kickbacks for left tri. Thats all i dare.
    But the shape of the horseshoe is different. And i think less volum is not all of the explanation...

Proximal likes this.

Turningpoint for me guys. I was better off last week. Iguess my 200 tren and test e e 5.th day for soon 10 weeks finally got the best of me. U need to change up guys. Or up the Doses. Body adapts. Thought adding sarms would help, but not really.
    So now my new focus will be loose as little as possible. Cause i look good now. I dominante the gym mirrors like a mf.
    I have 3 more weeks before i fade into the nebido. Its been fun. Didnt hit the cut, but as u all now. I Got seriously injured the 3. week and al in al i should be happy.

And yeah... I booked for a new badass tatoo tuesday. It will cover must of my rigth upper arm. The outside. Guess what?... No chance lol... It will be a bdsm vampire girl with a bullwhip. Relax... I ask her (hope it will be a she, 1 dude n 2 girls work at that shop) to make the vampiregirl look like she is 30

Last edited by AR's King Silabolin; 07-01-2019 at 02:52 AM.
    Family_guy likes this.

Ok wife freaked out on me, So i gotta alter my tatoo plans. Gotta make it look like her. But No matter what old marki concluded, Monica IS hot, So i can live with that. U gonna have vampire teeth and a whip i said. Thats was ok with her..... Cant wait. I ask them to use this.... With possible full body:
    That will be som mirror motivation help for heavy barbellcurls, ey?
    Last edited by AR's King Silabolin; 07-02-2019 at 02:11 AM.

Nice pic Sil. You are a lucky dude.

Good luck with the ink, bro.

Ok wife freaked out on me, So i gotta alter my tatoo plans. Gotta make it look like her. But No matter what old marki concluded, Monica IS hot, So i can live with that. U gonna have vampire teeth and a whip i said. Thats was ok with her..... Cant wait. I ask them to use this.... With possible full body:
    That will be som mirror motivation help for heavy barbellcurls, ey?
    I think she is very pretty. The outfit she had on there would give a good gothic feel to the tattoo.

I think she is very pretty. The outfit she had on there would give a good gothic feel to the tattoo.
    Wow.... U know a lot bro. Gothic feel... I like that

Well.... I give it 5 out 6. Was not as edgy as i was hoping for, but more childfriendly and loveable

Family_guy and i_SLAM_cougars like this.

Well.... I give it 5 out 6. Was not as edgy as i was hoping for, but more childfriendly and loveable

Looks good. Add more cleavage/breasts?

Edit: Not too much just a faint curve. Looks good though!
    Last edited by almostgone; 07-02-2019 at 12:44 PM.
    Family_guy likes this.

Family_guy is offline Senior Member

Agreed. More boobs for sure.

Btw your wife is very pretty man. Good job sil!

Agree.... A little more breast/nipples... But.... Im home now. So.... It was much cheaper than expected though. 900 dollars for 5-6 hours is perfectly ok in the worlds most expensive country.

Family_guy likes this.

Agree.... A little more breast/nipples... But.... Im home now. So.... It was much cheaper than expected though. 900 dollars for 5-6 hours is perfectly ok in the worlds most expensive country.

That's a tad higher than here if paying by the hour, but not much.

Capebuffalo is offline - MONITOR -
    That's a tad higher than here if paying by the hour, but not much.
    With tip. Lol
    almostgone likes this.

Depends on the artist out here.

If the artist is established, $900 is decent.

Nice ink Sil.

There’s ind of an a traditional American style to it.

Quote Originally Posted by Proximal View Post
    Nice ink Sil.

There’s ind of an a traditional American style to it.
    Yes. Dude was from America. South. Brazil. Fighter, studied BJJ. And done cycles and weigths. His last was test n winny.
    But... As most of them. Like 10 years ago. So many have cycled and lifted. And memories hit when they see me hehe. But life came across and they stopped, but the dude stil looked decent.
    And he wanted to fix my other tatoos. Cause they really became ugly all of a suddon

Proximal likes this.

Yes. Dude was from America. South. Brazil. Fighter, studied BJJ. And done cycles and weigths. His last was test n winny.
    But... As most of them. Like 10 years ago. So many have cycled and lifted. And memories hit when they see me hehe. But life came across and they stopped, but the dude stil looked decent.
    And he wanted to fix my other tatoos. Cause they really became ugly all of a suddon

I’ve seen your tats Sil. F-that, they look fine. Don’t jump to conclusions.

It’s just the style, the boldness & simplicity of the colors reminded me of American traditional ink.

Again, cool tat, and paid honor to your lady - very cool.

Page 10 of 11 FirstFirst ... 567891011 LastLast

Thread Information