Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Like Tree41Likes

Thread: Post Comp

bethdoth is offline Knowledgeable Member

Post Comp

So how is everyone doing post comp? Did you use the comp to jump start something? Was it just a one and done? I used it to help motivate me to continue to improve over the long cold winter. Almost into my old man summer body! This almost 58 year old is feeling pretty good about himself .... great workout today and amazing pump. No extra roids just my normal HRT 70 mg test CYP E3.5days
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Post Comp-20190429_163456.jpg   Post Comp-20190429_163447.jpg  
    Obs likes this.

Old Duffer is offline Senior Member
    Damn boy! Looking great!!!

Good Q btw. I admittedly couldn't keep the pace. I'm still banging away but the diet ain't as clean; the workouts more EOD.

Spring sprang here. Life n shit.

No excuses tho!Click image for larger version. 

Name:	20190430_082223~2.jpg 
Views:	118 
Size:	220.8 KB 
ID:	176556
    Last edited by Old Duffer; 04-30-2019 at 09:56 AM.
    Obs likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by Old Duffer View Post
    Damn boy! Looking great!!!

Good Q btw. I admittedly couldn't keep the pace. I'm still banging away but the diet ain't as clean; the workouts more EOD.

Spring sprang here. Life n shit.

No excuses tho!
    Come on man summer is just around the corner! I am always working toward a goal. My goal now is 12%BF by July4th! Always have an imagine in your mind on how you want to look and keep working toward that goal!
    Chrisp83TRT and Old Duffer like this.

tarmyg is online now Knowledgeable Member
    Blog Entries
    Gained some fat back but overall doing well. Need to cut some more as I got a shoot confirmed for July that I'll need to be shirtless for. You look fantastic as always, not one percent above 49% body fat ;-)

Quote Originally Posted by tarmyg View Post
    Gained some fat back but overall doing well. Need to cut some more as I got a shoot confirmed for July that I'll need to be shirtless for. You look fantastic as always, not one percent above 49% body fat ;-)
    Yep constant battle with the fat for me! But as long as I stay below 49% i'm GTG!!!! I wonder how our winners are doing? When was Chargers show? Don't think I have seen any results from that?
    tarmyg likes this.

Capebuffalo is offline - MONITOR -
    Quote Originally Posted by bethdoth View Post
    Yep constant battle with the fat for me! But as long as I stay below 49% i'm GTG!!!! I wonder how our winners are doing? When was Chargers show? Don't think I have seen any results from that?
    Yeah I gave up working out. Too hard and too much work.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	C72135CC-1D5B-4703-91A8-82C57155B90E.jpeg 
Views:	95 
Size:	818.3 KB 
ID:	176554
    Old Duffer likes this.

Charlie67 is offline Knowledgeable Member
    BD, you're still looking great man, well done!

Having a goal is so important... After last years' comp, it was really hard for me to work as hard.

Quote Originally Posted by Capebuffalo View Post
    Yeah I gave up working out. Too hard and too much work.
    Whatever Cape... You're just resetting so you can have a crappy pre-comp starting picture for the next one. I'm on to your wiley ways.
    Old Duffer and Capebuffalo like this.

Quote Originally Posted by Charlie67 View Post
    BD, you're still looking great man, well done!

Having a goal is so important... After last years' comp, it was really hard for me to work as hard.

Whatever Cape... You're just resetting so you can have a crappy pre-comp starting picture for the next one. I'm on to your wiley ways.
    Hahaha good one Charles Cape and his pre comp preps of not working out and eating nutty bars! He is still looking good because the the comp is carrying him for now! When is the next one starting end of May? Better get eating more Nutty Bars and lose the tan Cape!

Thanks for the compliment. I am getting me sleep dialed in better with the new full face mask and CPAP, workouts are still solid doing more cardio and higher reps lifting. Still struggling with the diet I eat to much chocolate and drink to much whiskey.

...I am getting me sleep dialed in better with the new full face mask and CPAP, workouts are still solid doing more cardio and higher reps lifting. Still struggling with the diet I eat to much chocolate and drink to much whiskey.
    Out of curiosity, can I ask what you weigh and height? How many calories do you think your eating? Macros (if you're doing that)? Just wondering how my plan compares to others.

Hahaha good one Charles Cape and his pre comp preps of not working out and eating nutty bars! He is still looking good because the the comp is carrying him for now! When is the next one starting end of May? Better get eating more Nutty Bars and lose the tan Cape!

Thanks for the compliment. I am getting me sleep dialed in better with the new full face mask and CPAP, workouts are still solid doing more cardio and higher reps lifting. Still struggling with the diet I eat to much chocolate and drink to much whiskey.
    Oatmeal cream pies thank you very much.
    Old Duffer likes this.

How are your wheels looking doth?

Name:	D75290FA-E2B1-4CDE-B723-C2F1B31AE94A.jpg 
Size:	466.5 KB 
ID:	176561
    Obs and PeanutbutterDC like this.

How are your wheels looking doth?

Name:	D75290FA-E2B1-4CDE-B723-C2F1B31AE94A.jpg 
Size:	466.5 KB 
ID:	176561
    Pretty darn good! They are going to be my next target! I will pump them up and take some pics! After tearing a hamstring 10 years ago and having the hip on the same side replaced 7 years ago, it's hard to do heavy weights. Squats to 275 is about it for me.
    Capebuffalo likes this.

Pretty darn good! They are going to be my next target! I will pump them up and take some pics! After tearing a hamstring 10 years ago and having the hip on the same side replaced 7 years ago, it's hard to do heavy weights. Squats to 275 is about it for me.
    I’m doing hack squats because of lower back. Can you do those or leg presses?

I’m doing hack squats because of lower back. Can you do those or leg presses?
    I can do leg presses with more weight because I am not balancing the weight or having to take a step back and forward. I also have the lower back issues, but try to push through. I can still get a pretty good pump with 275 moving it slow and controlled. I just make sure I set it up so the rails catch the weight when my hip eventually goes POP and I am laying on the floor with broken titanium parts inside me! I don't know when I am going to wear out this hip, but it will happen. I hope they can just go in and dislocate it and pop in a new plastic piece into the socket.

I'm not sure I want to build legs to big??? How do pants fit you? Are they tight in the quad area? I have some that are already tight in the quad area and it's pretty uncomfortable. I don't like wearing baggy clothes.

guitarzan is offline Knowledgeable Member

Name:	Screenshot_20190502-081739_Gallery.jpg 
Views:	91 
Size:	1.22 MB 
ID:	176566
    Capebuffalo, Charlie67 and Obs like this.

I can do leg presses with more weight because I am not balancing the weight or having to take a step back and forward. I also have the lower back issues, but try to push through. I can still get a pretty good pump with 275 moving it slow and controlled. I just make sure I set it up so the rails catch the weight when my hip eventually goes POP and I am laying on the floor with broken titanium parts inside me! I don't know when I am going to wear out this hip, but it will happen. I hope they can just go in and dislocate it and pop in a new plastic piece into the socket.

I'm not sure I want to build legs to big??? How do pants fit you? Are they tight in the quad area? I have some that are already tight in the quad area and it's pretty uncomfortable. I don't like wearing baggy clothes.
    Yes tight in the quad area. Rocking Roll Cowboy makes a nice jean that is a little bigger but not baggy in a boot cut. All other jeans are just too damn tight.

Quote Originally Posted by guitarzan View Post

Name:	Screenshot_20190502-081739_Gallery.jpg 
Views:	91 
Size:	1.22 MB 
ID:	176566
    WOW leaning out! Keep going and you will soon have the highly sought after V waist (aka uncovered obliques) !
    guitarzan likes this.

Yes tight in the quad area. Rocking Roll Cowboy makes a nice jean that is a little bigger but not baggy in a boot cut. All other jeans are just too damn tight.
    Ya that would suck maybe just continue to build calves so legs look bigger in shorts LOL. I have a few jeans that are tight in the quad area and when I pull them up I have to reach down and unroll the ol boxer briefs so that they lay flat again. Uncomfortable when sitting on a bar stool too.

All joking aside I do have to either build legs or start cannibalizing muscle on my upper body, can't get to un-proportional. I didn't think I looked to bad after the comp. Leaner now lost another 4 pounds since the end of the comp. It's also hard to pose and hold legs, abs, arms chest everything tight.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Post Comp-legs.jpg  

WOW leaning out! Keep going and you will soon have the highly sought after V waist (aka uncovered obliques) !
    Thanks man!

Ya that would suck maybe just continue to build calves so legs look bigger in shorts LOL. I have a few jeans that are tight in the quad area and when I pull them up I have to reach down and unroll the ol boxer briefs so that they lay flat again. Uncomfortable when sitting on a bar stool too.

All joking aside I do have to either build legs or start cannibalizing muscle on my upper body, can't get to un-proportional. I didn't think I looked to bad after the comp. Leaner now lost another 4 pounds since the end of the comp. It's also hard to pose and hold legs, abs, arms chest everything tight.
    Damn. Nothing wrong with those wheel.

Is it Christmas where you live?
    PeanutbutterDC likes this.

Damn. Nothing wrong with those wheel.

Is it Christmas where you live?
    It's always Christmas around our house. My wife leaves the basement set up for our annual Christmas party 365 days a year! Here is a pic from yesterday after squats, leg ext, leg curls, leg press, and calf raises. Underroos were soaked from my workout and showing stuff no one on here wants to see ... thus blackout. TMI ahhh Like I said in my original post ... This almost 58 year old gym rat is still feeling pretty darn good about himself. In Wisconsin I would be willing to bet if you took 100 random guys that are 57 and put them in a room with me, I would be one of if not the best built guy in the room. Lots of beer, brats, burgers and long cold winters. We did not break 60 degrees for just over 6 months this last winter. I know time to move.

Where is Charger? Did he do his competition yet?
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Post Comp-20190502_161730.jpg  
    Last edited by bethdoth; 05-03-2019 at 06:53 AM.

It's always Christmas around our house. My wife leaves the basement set up for our annual Christmas party 365 days a year! Here is a pic from yesterday after squats, leg ext, leg curls, leg press, and calf raises. Underroos were soaked from my workout and showing stuff no one on here wants to see ... thus blackout. TMI ahhh Like I said in my original post ... This almost 58 year old gym rat is still feeling pretty darn good about himself. In Wisconsin I would be willing to bet if you took 100 random guys that are 57 and put them in a room with me, I would be one of if not the best built guy in the room. Lots of beer, brats, burgers and long cold winters. We did not break 60 degrees for just over 6 months this last winter. I know time to move.

Where is Charger? Did he do his competition yet?
    Yeah. Thanks for blacking that out. Lol
    Look better the 90% of younger men. Not me though of course.

Chargers show it tomorrow. Look at his accountability log. He looks awesome.
    Chrisp83TRT likes this.

Yeah. Thanks for blacking that out. Lol
    Look better the 90% of younger men. Not me though of course.

Chargers show it tomorrow. Look at his accountability log. He looks awesome.
    Your welcome!!!

Ya I believe your age on your profile is just a few years off. I wish I could have your trim waist line. I thought you were pushing 50? Ya we have had more time to sculpt our bodies .... so we have an unfair advantage over de youngsters! LOL

I will go check it out. I'm sure he will do well in the competition.

Your welcome!!!

Ya I believe your age on your profile is just a few years off. I wish I could have your trim waist line. I thought you were pushing 50? Ya we have had more time to sculpt our bodies .... so we have an unfair advantage over de youngsters! LOL

I will go check it out. I'm sure he will do well in the competition.
    I think that was my age in 2011 when I joined. I’ll be 47 this year. Yeah we have a unfair advantage. We won’t accept a dad bod. Lol
    Old Duffer and bethdoth like this.

I think that was my age in 2011 when I joined. I’ll be 47 this year. Yeah we have a unfair advantage. We won’t accept a dad bod. Lol
    I'm sure you have seen the Dad Bod against fit bod. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vOvwTWhVT24

80 BUCKS for a pair of Jeans!!!! Hello Walmart got any specials on jeans today! Maybe I will be rich someday. Just joking, if they are good quality and fit well I would buy a pair and try them. Do the sizes seem to run true...ie if you wear a 34 in most brands you would wear a 34 in these?

80 BUCKS for a pair of Jeans!!!! Hello Walmart got any specials on jeans today! Maybe I will be rich someday. Just joking, if they are good quality and fit well I would buy a pair and try them. Do the sizes seem to run true...ie if you wear a 34 in most brands you would wear a 34 in these?
    Size is true. Read description. I forget the wording but basically a little wider in leg or tighter in leg. Not baggy though. Go to Sheplers.com
    I wait till I find them on clearance. Lol They last years
    bethdoth likes this.

Storewide sale now
    bethdoth likes this.

< <Samson> > is offline Neurologically Intact
    Blog Entries
    Wow, 58 - amazing

Everyone a decade younger then some is dying around me

This def gives me some inspiration

50 mgs of var has been added to the cyp. Loving it.
    bethdoth likes this.

I want to add something to my test for cutting more BF! But need something that isn't going to send my cholesterol even higher or my blood pressure. I finally got used to sleeping with a dumb mask on my face and feel way better. Had full labs 3 weeks ago and everything was really good except for cholesterol. But, for some reason after my scare with to much tren E (for my body anyway), and difficulty breathing I am a bit leery of jumping back in. I have been on just test 140mg a week (70 E3.5D) since around Mar 1st, so I have 8 weeks on 8 weeks off already, but think I will wait another month.
    Last edited by bethdoth; 05-06-2019 at 12:26 PM.

I want to add something to my test for cutting more BF! But need something that isn't going to send my cholesterol even higher or my blood pressure. I finally got used to sleeping with a dumb mask on my face and feel way better. Had full labs 3 weeks ago and everything was really good except for cholesterol. But, for some reason after my scare with to much tren E (for my body anyway), and difficulty breathing I am a bit leery of jumping back in. I have been on just test 140mg a week (70 E3.5D) since around Mar 1st, so I have 8 weeks on 8 weeks off already, but think I will wait another month.
    80 mg of var a day. I’m leaning out @50. Ordered more. Moving up to 80.

80 mg of var a day. I’m leaning out @50. Ordered more. Moving up to 80.
    I just started 100 mg of var a day. All I have are 50's, and they dont split well, so fuck it, 100 a day it is!

I just started 100 mg of var a day. All I have are 50's, and they dont split well, so fuck it, 100 a day it is!
    That’s the spirit Tarzan. More is always better. 50’s? That’s awesome.

That’s the spirit Tarzan. More is always better. 50’s? That’s awesome.
    Damn, I misread the label, they're actually 25mg, 50 ct. Fuck it, I'm still gonna take 100...lol
    Chrisp83TRT likes this.

Damn, I misread the label, they're actually 25mg, 50 ct. Fuck it, I'm still gonna take 100...lol
    Put your reading glasses on old man.
    Old Duffer and guitarzan like this.

Put your reading glasses on old man.
    Ok, I remember now, it was the winny that was 50. Wait, maybe it was the dbol , or the drol????
    Fuck it, I'll just take one of each

I love var. 199.5 lbs

Name:	F81F4F0F-301D-45F5-B757-B2C21D80737A.jpg 
Views:	107 
Size:	380.4 KB 
ID:	176604
    tarmyg and Chrisp83TRT like this.

I love var. 199.5 lbs

Name:	F81F4F0F-301D-45F5-B757-B2C21D80737A.jpg 
Views:	107 
Size:	380.4 KB 
ID:	176604
    Damn son! When did all THAT happen!? Good work!
    Chrisp83TRT likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by Charlie67 View Post
    Damn son! When did all THAT happen!? Good work!
    3 weeks of var and cyp-1

If I could stop eating a pint of ice cream at night I would loose the pudge in lower belly. But I love ice cream.
    Last edited by Capebuffalo; 05-09-2019 at 08:45 AM.
    Chrisp83TRT likes this.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information