Thread: S.w.a.t.

BIG TEXAN is offline Respected Member

S.w.a.t.

Ok guys, I'm not sure if it's out yet or not, but any of ya'll as anxious to see this movie as I am? Just from the cast and the few previews I've seen it looks to me as if it's gonna be a better movie than it looks. For starters, howm many "bad" movies have Samuel L Jackson been in? Along with up and coming Colin Farrel. I'll be the first in line around here when it finally hits theatres.

redrock is offline Member
    "Even the police, call 911..." hahaha, at first, I thought it was the stupidest tag line, but I am a fan of Colin Ferrall, so I will end up seeing it. REDROCK

palme is offline Rosie Member
    Oh man the trailer looks good! Im crossing my fingers it will be good!

clockworks is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by BIG TEXAN
    For starters, howm many "bad" movies have Samuel L Jackson been in?
    uhh hello, mcfly!! XXX was >TERRIBLE<....=) formula 51 was pretty shitty also.

also, swat is done by the guy who did XXX and the fast and the furious...both those moves were so god aweful i couldn't finish them...

honesty, i was looking forward to swat also till i found it was it produced/directed by the people who did XXX and fast and the furious. after i found that out, i went from looking forward to seeing it, to now i'm NOT EVEN GOING TO SEE IT.

just my 2 cents...=)

-- cb

ColdSore is offline Banned
    I think it looks badass...anything with violence and action will get me in line!

Pheedno is offline Respected Member
    Quote Originally Posted by clockworks

also, swat is done by the guy who did XXX and the fast and the furious...both those moves were so god aweful i couldn't finish them...

honesty, i was looking forward to swat also till i found it was it produced/directed by the people who did XXX and fast and the furious. after i found that out, i went from looking forward to seeing it, to now i'm NOT EVEN GOING TO SEE IT.

just my 2 cents...=)

-- cb

Couldn't agree more.

BigGreen is offline Anabolic Member
    I was unaware that this was made by the same guy(s) who did Fast and Furious and XXX. I could not even get through XXX and Fast and Furious was alright until about 60% of the way through when I realized it was done much better the first time, when they used surfboards instead of cars and called it "Point Break". Damn, and I bet the trailers are actually proudly proclaiming: "From the producers of The Fast and The Furious and XXX!!"

Wtf? Is fast and the furius a remake of POINT BREAK!? Thats a killer flick! Now im upset!!!

symatech is offline Retired Moderator
    Quote Originally Posted by clockworks

just my 2 cents...=)

-- cb
    bro you took the words right out of my mouth. Lets not forget that changin lanes sucked, so did shaft. and oh yes sphere sucked too

redrock is offline Member
    I thought he was decent in Unbreakable. Pulp Fiction was Samual's best role I think.

What about Basic or Star wars?

ichiban is offline Female Member
    Posted by clockworks - Today at 02:07 PM

just my 2 cents...=)

-- cb
    What he said....

However, I do like Colin Ferral.

Full Intensity is offline Anabolic Member
    LL Cool Jay looks jacked for the movie. Hes on the cover of some mag this month, he claims he did it all in 8 months all natural. mmhmm

bermich is offline Anabolic Member
    IT SUCKS how they NOW make the trailers of movies to be so awesome and the movie does NOT even come close to how the trailer makes it out to be. They splice scenes into one scene making it look better. WHY THE FUCK dont they make the movie the way the trailer is. Apparently someone is saying HEY THE MOVIE would be COOL if we edited it like this. BAD BOYS 2 for instance. Trailers are way better than the movie. XXX and Fand F as mentioned. Its like going to a concert expecting to see your favorite band and instead Nsync come out and do their dance.
    BTW. Anyone hear about this new SWAT movie coming out?? I hear its supposed to be pretty good.

BIG TEXAN is offline Respected Member
    Well the hell with ya'll..... I'm still going to see it.

kc
    kc is offline Female Member
    ok i just read this thread....dang i'm a minority here i enjoyed XXX, i like point break and i'm DEFINATELY gonna see SWAT.....then again...i liked coyote ugly too

clockworks is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by BIG TEXAN
    Well the hell with ya'll..... I'm still going to see it.
    hehe...=)

-- cb

wrstlr69sdnl is offline Senior Member
    I cant wait for it to come out this one I will see havent gone to the movies for a while

Thread Information