clockworks is offline Anabolic Member

stories from downtown

1) we went to a bar that has 50 cent drinks. not just on friday, but everynight. i have never seen so many ugly girls before in my life. you see, i live in a college town in texas (UT austin), usually when i go into a bar, its packed with >hot< blonde chicks. at this bar, all i saw were fat, ugly chicks. i kid you not, for 30 mins, not a single attractive girl came in the door. it was weird. i felt like i was stuck in some kinda bad trip or something...it was freaking me out.

2) we moved on to another bar that my roommate has described as a hoochie heaven. so we were there, getting drinks at the lounge in the back. i noticed a cute nerdy looking girl kinda dancing alone with her 3 fem friends watching her. i remember thinking, aww, she's nerdy, but cute at the same time. i felt kinda bad for her and i wanted to dance with her or talk to her or something. next thing i know, she's dancing on top of the bar completely topless. moral of the story: looks can be deceiving...

-- clocky baby

Kato is offline Member
    Clocks # 2 is way funny. After the topless show I prolly would have been right over there.

Kato

BTW gotta like what Patrick has to say!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Kato
    BTW gotta like what Patrick has to say!!!!
    hehe, word to that. i'm actually trying to buff up and gain weight, but i still like the quote for what it stands for: obessive, unhealthy drive for unattainable physical perfection...

anyways, about story #2, yeah man, some girls are something else. she looked like the type of girl who you would take home to mom, ya know? very intelligent looking, wholesome looking, etc. then you see her on top of a bar pinching her own nipples and rubbing her crotch in front of a bunch of perve guys...

one of my worst fears is to start having serious feelings for a girl, then find out that she's a straight ho >after< i'm in love with her...

-- cb

Kato is offline Member
    Clocks, I agree w/ your worst fear. I was going out w/ this honey for about a year. Had some decent feelings for her. She started to bartend.
    That was the beginning of the end.

About girl #2...just add alcohol lol.

Kato

nj juice is offline Member
    I'm sure every man fears that, but what kind of girl do you want exactly, the one that sits in the corner and don't do shit? I don't care how nice of a girl she is, take any girl and get her shit-faced and watch what she does, everybody gets a little crazy sometimes you know.

nj juice is offline Member
    As for the ugly girls, i would've spent about $10 there (50 cent drinks= 20 beers) and everybody would've loked hot :P

symatech is offline Retired Moderator
    hell yeah bro. I was at paradox last night and was shocked at the outright ugliness of many of the girlies there. I'm not much of a clubbin person, actually I dont really like it at all. Just went cuz this girl im fuckin wanted to go so I felt bad and went with her and her 4 friends. it was an....well, interesting night. Glad im 21 now so I can get wasted and slip into an alcoholic stupor at places like that.

Needtobeswoledup is offline Associate Member
    What bars where you at in Austin? See you guys problem is you need to come to san marcos... we've got all the hot girls.

ichiban is offline Female Member
    wait just a second here Needtobeswoledup. There are plenty of hot girls in Austin. The real question is where the heck are you guys hanging out in Austin? And all the quality girls I know don't like hanging out in bars with 50 cent drinks.

Needtobeswoledup is offline Associate Member
    I have found a lot of hot girls in austin at times, at other times it's way too ghetto/sleazy whatever you want to call it. The last few times i went it was more ghetto than anything and I haven't had the urge to go back becuase of that. Hmm... maybe we should all meet up and go out sometime.

ColdSore is offline Banned
    Weve got a ton of sexy hot girls out here in West Texas...but i have definatly been in your situation before clock...you gotta swallow your pride and make the best of the situation...who knows they may have hot freinds???

ripped4fsu is offline Anabolic Member
    that's weird,,, I work in Austin sometimes and that town is absolutly broke out with hot babes! They are everywhere up there...

Quote Originally Posted by nj juice
    As for the ugly girls, i would've spent about $10 there (50 cent drinks= 20 beers) and everybody would've loked hot :P
    Been there, done that, woke up next to a monster!

Never again bros! Never!

Red

na na, yall are right. there >are< tons of hot chicks in austin. i've was just saying i have never personally been to a place (bar/club) where there were zero...it was a first for me. its was surreal almost...

yeah, can yall believe 50 cent drinks? its the shadow lounge btw, for all you austinites. go to any of the main stream ones like library, aquarium, spills, etc...you'll see an ungodly amount of hotties. treasure island, gadsby's, etc kinda bring in a cheaper crowd imo...like me...

actually, when i'm more well off finantially, i like 4th and 5th street. i kinda dig martini bars...

-- C

Quote Originally Posted by Needtobeswoledup
    Hmm... maybe we should all meet up and go out sometime.
    word to that...maybe some of yall buff pimps can show me how to pick up girls...=P

-- cb

Quote Originally Posted by ichiban
    And all the quality girls I know don't like hanging out in bars with 50 cent drinks.
    hey hey, i'm a not a 50 cent drink guy either btw...=P

anyways...you know quality girls??

-- cb

word to that...maybe some of yall buff pimps can show me how to pick up girls...=P

-- cb
    Even better, how about a girl shows you where cute girls hang out and how to meet them.

actually, when i'm more well off finantially, i like 4th and 5th street. i kinda dig martini bars...

-- C
    I am with you on that one. The only bar I step foot in on 6th street is Paradise. Even then, I only go with friends for memories sake or during football season. Lots of good college times spent in that bar!

Even better, how about a girl shows you where cute girls hang out and how to meet them.
    we should, uhh, hang out... anyways, i'm all ears!

-- cb

Rastus is offline Associate Member
    Dude, 6th Street has been a damn good resource for hotties when I go down to Austin. Especially this time of year when school is starting up and everyone's arriving!!!!!

Strut99GT is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by clockworks

-- cb
    I might add, if this happens, I need to be there as well for the "education"

-- cb
    Posted by Strut99GT - Today at 03:46 PM I might add, if this happens, I need to be there as well for the "education"
    I can't believe you Texas guys need help! Usually you can just turn on that southern charm and girls come running. However, I will help those in need. Girls are not as complicated as you think.

I can't believe you Texas guys need help! Usually you can just turn on that southern charm and girls come running. However, I will help those in need. Girls are not as complicated as you think.
    its not a matter of them being complicated, its a matter of me working up the nerve to flirt with girls in public. i'm a >really< good flirt, but only in private where other people can't see and possibly laugh at me...=P

-- cb

jarrett is offline Senior Member
    here i am jsut skimming through the AR lounge.. and i read this crap about texas males in clubs with ugly hoes and not being able to hook up ... bro your killing my Texas Ego here.

ichiban you got any hot friends..

symatech is offline Retired Moderator
    texas ego? i had no idea so many bros and brosettes were from the austin area. we should have an AR convention on 6th.

Posted by clockworks - Yesterday at 07:59 PM its not a matter of them being complicated, its a matter of me working up the nerve to flirt with girls in public.
    There is no need for you to be shy in public with girls. You just need to meet some nice girls that won't just shoot you down.....and alot of them don't hang in bars.You seem like a sweet guy and you need to meet some sweet girls, not chicks that get on top of bars topless!

Posted by jarrett - Yesterday at 08:44 PM ichiban you got any hot friends..
    So typical

Posted by symatech - Yesterday at 09:17 PM i had no idea so many bros and brosettes were from the austin area. we should have an AR convention on 6th.
    The Austin Area AR Convention (A.A.A.R.C.)

so typicall hey.... wtf .. at least i didnt ask if your friends were ugly??

[QUOTE=ichiban]There is no need for you to be shy in public with girls. You just need to meet some nice girls that won't just shoot you down.....and alot of them don't hang in bars.You seem like a sweet guy and you need to meet some sweet girls, not chicks that get on top of bars topless!
    QUOTE]

The problem, though, is that it's very difficult to randomly encounter the "nice girls." You have to meet nice girls through friends, or just get extremely lucky.

Strut99GT, I guess you are right.

I was just messing with you jarrett!!

[QUOTE=ichiban]Strut99GT, I guess you are right.

I was just messing with you jarrett!![/QUOT

hehe lol ......... i bet you have very hott and gorgeous friends

Quote Originally Posted by symatech
    i had no idea so many bros and brosettes were from the austin area. we should have an AR convention on 6th.
    word, letz do dis

-- cb

palme is offline Rosie Member
    Off topic

The best looking girls ive seen from the USA are from Texas! Has to be something in the water

Quote Originally Posted by palme
    Off topic

The best looking girls ive seen from the USA are from Texas! Has to be something in the water

nah dude its in the chicken.. i dont know what kind of hormones they pump in these damn chickens down here.. but dayum does it make them 21 year old gals attractive.

Quote Originally Posted by clockworks
    word, letz do dis

-- cb
    Word^2

Posted by palme - Today at 02:34 AM
    Off topic

The best looking girls ive seen from the USA are from Texas!
    You better believe it!

You better believe it!
    I'm going to have to start taking trips to Austin to find myself a female to bring back to Fort Worth. This place is driving me nuts!

Thread Information