Thread: bad boys 2

hawktribal is offline Senior Member

bad boys 2

all i gotta say is ... good fucking movie. it's 2 1/2 hours long but I was into it the whole time. hilarious and great plot... i def recommend it, go see it

--hawk

Doc M is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    Two thumbs up as well..Wife and I saw it tonight and it was great..Funny as shit and a ton of action..Only negative would be that they use the word fuck a lot and my wife said that was getting annoying..Other than that, it was excellent..

Doc M

Beefbucket is offline Junior Member
    Saw the movie last nite. The action sequences are awesome, and vast. The comedy is really unique. Martin and Will are such complete opposites that it makes them work. Yea they did cuss alot more in this one, but it was kinda good to see Big Willie Style put on more of a "bad boy" role (no pun). Anyways if you liked the first one you will love this one. Highly recommended... BB

Terinox is offline The One & Only
    I haven't read ANY posts in this thread, because i'm worried of reading a spoiler!! I'm going to go see it TODAY, in like 2 hours, I'll let ya'll know wut I thought about it, be back soon

BimBamBoom is offline Associate Member
    I think its funny that any movie in Miami Florida has to do with a Cuban druglord....

clockworks is offline Anabolic Member
    two big thumbs up...now >thats< an action movie. funny as hell also...=)

-- cb

Terinox is offline The One & Only
    I personally did enjoy this movie, however, it is NOT a "smart" or "creative" story. It is JUST a summer flick, which is just full of action and I believe that is wut the director Bay had in mind. So if you are going to go see it, do NOT expect a great story line or wutever, just lots of action and some very very hilarious scenes!! There were two parts of the movie which literally brought tears to my eyes cuz I was laughing so hard!!

Only two problems I found with this movie was that it did kinda seem long, 2.5 hours to do wut they needed to do did seem a little far fetched. And the ending could have been maybe created better/more creative, but like I said, I didn't even really expect that going into the movie.

Thread Information