• 3 Post By BG
  • 3 Post By GirlyGymRat
  • 1 Post By < <Samson> >
  • 1 Post By Proximal
  • 1 Post By BG

Thread: Bowing down

EDCG19 is offline Senior Member

Bowing down

Why do people bow down in front of me in the gym?

Obs
    Obs is offline Changed Man
    Quote Originally Posted by EDCG19 View Post
    Its called squats bud.
    GirlyGymRat and Charlie67 like this.

EDCG19 is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Obs View Post
    Its called squats bud.
    Nahh.. im the king of this fucking gym now
    Everyone either bows in my presence or stops me and asks me questions

Some guy even said one "are you selling gear here" and i just looked at him no, i would rather use what i have than sell

BG
    BG is offline The Real Deal - AR-Platinum Elite- Hall of Famer
    You smell so bad it makes them weak in the knees.
    almostgone, guitarzan and Obs like this.

Disclaimer-BG is presenting fictitious opinions and does in no way encourage nor condone the use of any illegal substances.
    The information discussed is strictly for entertainment purposes only.

Everything was impossible until somebody did it!

I've got 99 problems......but my squat/dead ain't one !!

It doesnt matter how good looking she is, some where, some one is tired of her shit.

Light travels faster then sound. This is why some people appear bright until you hear them speak.

Great place to start researching ! http://forums.steroid.com/anabolic-s...-database.html

almostgone is online now AR-Platinum Elite- Hall of Famer
    ^^^^ Those beef and bean burritos do it every time. Had to do the walk of shame from the shop to the house a time or two.
    BG, guitarzan and Obs like this.
    There are 3 loves in my life: my wife, my English mastiffs, and my weightlifting....Man, my wife gets really pissed when I get the 3 confused...
    A minimum of 100 posts and 45 days membership required for source checks. Source checks are performed at my discretion.

BG
    Every time I read one of these post of yours, I feel bad for you wifey more and m0re
    Quote Originally Posted by almostgone View Post
    ^^^^ Those beef and bean burritos do it every time. Had to do the walk of shame from the shop to the house a time or two.
    Obs, almostgone and Proximal like this.

Disclaimer-BG is presenting fictitious opinions and does in no way encourage nor condone the use of any illegal substances.

It doesnt matter how good looking she is, some where, some one is tired of her shit.

Light travels faster then sound. This is why some people appear bright until you hear them speak.

Great place to start researching ! http://forums.steroid.com/anabolic-s...-database.html

Proximal is offline Banned
    I don’t believe I’ve found a food that does not make me fart. I honestly think I have after drinking a glass of water.
    Obs, almostgone and BG like this.

Quote Originally Posted by BG View Post
    Every time I read one of these post of yours, I feel bad for you wifey more and m0re
    Remind me to tell you about the time she got sprayed by a skunk while walking 3 of our mastiffs.
    Obs and BG like this.
    There are 3 loves in my life: my wife, my English mastiffs, and my weightlifting....Man, my wife gets really pissed when I get the 3 confused...
    A minimum of 100 posts and 45 days membership required for source checks. Source checks are performed at my discretion.

Quote Originally Posted by cylon357 View Post
    Did the mastiffs get sprayed or were they like 'dammit that is a skunk! run!!'
    The mastiffs and the wife got blasted. She had 3 on leashes and thought she saw one or our cats out of the corner of her eye ( the mastiffs and the cats got along just fine). However....it wasn't a black cat it was a skunk and one of them made a small move and barked. From there it was all downhill.

I was in the house dropping a deuce and from 50m+ I could smell the spray. The first thing I thought was damn, I have REALLY stunk up the bathroom, but then I got the full effect and knew that was beyond my humble capabilities.

I finished my business and went out on the porch and she was walking up the driveway crying. Fortunately, we had some of the dog shampoo for skunk spray on hand. It throttled back the smell a little bit. Tomato sauce, etc. didn't help at all. Mrs. AG has long really thick hair so it took a good 3-4 days to completely dissipate.

I know Mrs. AG was cold....temps were probably in the 40s or 50s and she is washing the dogs and herself with the shampoo. I helped though, I sprayed her off with nice, fresh cold well water via a garden hose.

Edit: I did remind her that if a skunk can't raise their tail, the generally can't spray. She didn't find that helpful at all.

I did make it up to her later on. She had been eyeballing some pigskin boots she was wanting, so we made sure we got them before they were sold.
    Last edited by almostgone; 06-17-2019 at 03:35 PM.
    BG, Capebuffalo, Cylon357 and 2 others like this.

Obs
    Lmao
    almostgone likes this.

< <Samson> > is offline Neurologically Intact
    Blog Entries
    It’s the nod - I feel like it’s a standard now, 4 me at least

diesel101 is offline Anabolic Member
    Most people in my gym that dont know me will avoid making eye contact or say anything to me even if I say hello.
    It has really given me a self inferiority complex of not being accepted in society.
    Last edited by diesel101; 06-19-2019 at 06:04 PM.
    Obs likes this.

Obs
    Could possibly be they are like me.
    Trying to avoid conflict with an overly confident person.

Takes two seconds for some big headed retard that has personal security issues to do something off key so that the will have a story to tell their little buddies about how they told the big guy off.

Then three minutes later a guy with a family to support is waiting on the cops to arrive and some little bitch is laying in the floor covered in blood.

No need to question why someone avoids people with arrogance and illusions of self grandeur.
    Sometimes its just a guy trying to get through his workout and move on with his life.

Kelkel works out at home. Ever wonder why?

Quote Originally Posted by Obs View Post
    Could possibly be they are like me.
    Trying to avoid conflict with an overly confident person.

Takes two seconds for some big headed retard that has personal security issues to do something off key so that the will have a story to tell their little buddies about how they told the big guy off.

Then three minutes later a guy with a family to support is waiting on the cops to arrive and some little bitch is laying in the floor covered in blood.

No need to question why someone avoids people with arrogance and illusions of self grandeur.
    Sometimes its just a guy trying to get through his workout and move on with his life.

Kelkel works out at home. Ever wonder why?
    I dont see it but I have been accused of being intimidating. I am so misunderstood
    Obs likes this.

Obs
    Another important factor to remember is that big muscles do not equate to best fighter.

Confidence is great until it starts fucking lives up besides yours.
    In my state broken bones and medical treatment in a fight are automatic felony charges. Once you have been through it and fought the stress as a family man facing years in prison... You won't be so confident. You will walk out the door every day worried some bitch with a big attitude will cause you to go to prison.

Can't back down. Won't back down. Don't want to go to prison.

So I keep to myself. Avoid stupid people that have nothing to care for other than themself. I even avoid eyes unless there is an unnecessary conversation that was inevitable.

Alpha became "man's man" in the past ten years.
    If someone steps forward seeking domination, I will die before I lose. I can't fight them all and I can't beat the system. So you grow the fuck up and mind your own goddamn business, sir.
    ghettoboyd likes this.

Obs
    I dont mean that at you diesel. Meant it at the op

A true alpha Male does not have to say or prove that he is the alpha everyone will just know it.
    BG likes this.

Obs
    Quote Originally Posted by diesel101 View Post
    A true alpha Male does not have to say or prove that he is the alpha everyone will just know it.
    Nope.
    Thats a mans man.
    True alpha prives domination by beating people into submission and taking on all challengers until he is dethroned.

My brother WAS an alpha.
    Hated people, was not sociable, took zero shit, knocked out more people in broad daylight than ether, would beat your ass to take your girlfriend, and was dethroned by drugs.

The modern definition applies to the definition of a man's man.

Everyone is a beta to the system.
    I cannot stand an arrogant ass man's man.
    I am in no way an alpha.
    Last edited by Obs; 06-19-2019 at 06:42 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by diesel101 View Post
    I dont see it but I have been accused of being intimidating. I am so misunderstood
    I’ve been told that that I have a “look”. That I “radiate” something .

I understand.

For me personally, it’s not intentional.

BG
    Lmfao your like sour patch kids......sour at first then sweet in the end
    The mastiffs and the wife got blasted. She had 3 on leashes and thought she saw one or our cats out of the corner of her eye ( the mastiffs and the cats got along just fine). However....it wasn't a black cat it was a skunk and one of them made a small move and barked. From there it was all downhill.

I was in the house dropping a deuce and from 50m+ I could smell the spray. The first thing I thought was damn, I have REALLY stunk up the bathroom, but then I got the full effect and knew that was beyond my humble capabilities.

I finished my business and went out on the porch and she was walking up the driveway crying. Fortunately, we had some of the dog shampoo for skunk spray on hand. It throttled back the smell a little bit. Tomato sauce, etc. didn't help at all. Mrs. AG has long really thick hair so it took a good 3-4 days to completely dissipate.

I know Mrs. AG was cold....temps were probably in the 40s or 50s and she is washing the dogs and herself with the shampoo. I helped though, I sprayed her off with nice, fresh cold well water via a garden hose.

Edit: I did remind her that if a skunk can't raise their tail, the generally can't spray. She didn't find that helpful at all.

I did make it up to her later on. She had been eyeballing some pigskin boots she was wanting, so we made sure we got them before they were sold.

BG
    Quote Originally Posted by Proximal View Post
    I’ve been told that that I have a “look”. That I “radiate” something .
    Ugly does intimidate people
    almostgone, Booz and Proximal like this.

Cuz
    Cuz is offline VET
    When I walk in the gym everybody puts their weights down and immediately kneels in my presence. Usually all the women (hott ones) take off their clothes and flock towards me before I even get halfway thru the door

BG
    Quote Originally Posted by Cuz View Post
    When I walk in the gym everybody puts their weights down and immediately kneels in my presence. Usually all the women (hott ones) take off their clothes and flock towards me before I even get halfway thru the door
    Then you wake up.......bed soaked from tren dreams Oh I miss those days. Well mine were nightmares, but Ill remember them of girls taking their clothes off like you said.
    Capebuffalo, Cuz and almostgone like this.

GirlyGymRat is offline Knowledgeable Elite ~ Respected Female Leader ~
    Quote Originally Posted by EDCG19 View Post
    Post up current pic so we can provide informed response. Please and thank you

Can you characterize the bow? Tip of the head, through the hips (think Asian) or on knees hands raised then to the ground.
    Capebuffalo, Cylon357 and BG like this.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Cuz View Post

Why can’t the world really work like this - for me, and me only

Lol
    Cuz likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by BG View Post
    Ugly does intimidate people
    Thank God my ugliness is only intimidating dudes . . . . .
    BG likes this.

BG
    Yes woman are incredible........they were ale pity.
    Quote Originally Posted by Proximal View Post
    Thank God my ugliness is only intimidating dudes . . . . .
    Proximal likes this.

Blog Entries
    I don’t know about no bowing down or nothin, but I look too intimidating for my own good at times

Thread Information