Like Tree2Likes
  • 1 Post By Obs
  • 1 Post By Obs

Thread: Gyno Symptoms 1.5 Year after a Cycle

Muse is offline Junior Member

Question Gyno Symptoms 1.5 Year after a Cycle

Looking for any input on my situation. I've ran over 5 cycle now, my last cycle ended 1.5 years ago. Around 6 months ago (1 year post cycle) I started getting sensitive nipples, I now have small pea lumps (gyno) very sensitive and uncomfortable if pressed or laid on. Why did this happen after my cycle, is it reversible, should I do anything different in future cycles? - Thanks

The last cycle was 12 weeks:
    TestE 220mg/week
    TrenA 300mg/week
    Winny last 4 weeks @ 30mg ED

Ancilliaries:
    HCG 500iu weekly
    Adex 0.25mg E3D
    Caber 0.25mg E3D

PCT:
    nolva 40/40/20/20
    clomid 50/50/25/25

Octaneforce is offline Senior Member
    Blog Entries
    How old are you? You should do bloodwork. Its possible you’re levels are out of wack. Whether its because of cycling, or its because of genetic chance that would have happened anyway, nobody can say for sure.

You can run nolva for now to help with sensitivity. Its possibly reversible.

I would speculate that your test levels dropped faster than your estro levels after pct and never fully bounced back.

Gallowmere is offline Knowledgeable Member
    This isn’t the first I’ve heard of this. It’s one of those genetic things that can just happen. I’ve seen more than one instance of dudes on TRT for years, same doses, and suddenly they develop gyno one day. It’s never as severe as “cycle gyno”, and is exactly what you’re describing here (small pea sized lumps), but obviously still an issue.

As suggested above, checking bloods can be a good place to start, but doesn’t assure shit. Jay Campbell developed it later in life, has always been on TRT, and has a bloodwork trails that’s over a decade deep.

Obs
    Obs is offline Changed Man
    I have helped guy similar to you and it will most likely take months of nolva at 20 mg per day and any future cycle would benefit from masteron .

Hard lump gyno aint so bad. Fatty tissue gyno is harder to defeat. I wouldnt get too conerned. You can beat it with a pill nearly every time. It takes a few month somtimes.
    Gallowmere likes this.

Obs
    Tamoximed has one purpose and this is it.
    It takes patience in a case like yours.

< <Samson> > is offline Neurologically Intact
    Blog Entries
    Try Dex

Buuuut, it’s not what it’s cracked up to be

I ran that crap for years fighting this shit back, until it became damn near ineffective all together

Muse is offline Junior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Obs View Post
    I have helped guy similar to you and it will most likely take months of nolva at 20 mg per day and any future cycle would benefit from masteron .

Hard lump gyno aint so bad. Fatty tissue gyno is harder to defeat. I wouldnt get too conerned. You can beat it with a pill nearly every time. It takes a few month somtimes.
    In my next cycle should I dose nolva at 10-20mg every day. Must the nolva tamoxifen be pharma grade or does the cheaper UGL stuff work too? Thanks

Sent from my VOG-L29 using Tapatalk

Gallowmere is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Muse View Post
    In my next cycle should I dose nolva at 10-20mg every day. Must the nolva tamoxifen be pharma grade or does the cheaper UGL stuff work too? Thanks

If you already have problems, I’d go pharma. Just not worth risking getting underdosed/fake stuff.
    Tamox is cheap as hell anyway, especially when bought in bulk.

Obs
    Quote Originally Posted by Muse View Post

Yes you can rin 10 mg per day on cycle.
    I would get rid of it before cycling again but you are talking about a few months.

If you need pharma grade check out Alldaychemist.com or Safemeds4all.com.
    Gallowmere likes this.

< <Samson> > is offline Neurologically Intact
    Blog Entries
    I always did HG Dex

Thread Information