• 1 Post By Fiskevatten
  • 1 Post By XnavyHMCS
  • 1 Post By tarmyg
  • 1 Post By Fiskevatten
  • 1 Post By Beetlegeuse
  • 1 Post By < <Samson> >
  • 2 Post By Cuz
  • 1 Post By < <Samson> >

Thread: Where to move? Want a new country!

Fiskevatten is offline Member

Where to move? Want a new country!

I've decided to move to another country for a month or three from October or November this year.
    I've lived in Australia and in Thailand, wanna try something new.

It has to include a combination of great weather (sun), beach close by, nice living environment (prefer no wars), gorgeous girls for science stuff, gym, parties
    and okey prices!
    I will travel alone with my computer and cash, aiming to create my website and experience life.

Will have around 3-4000 Euro with me, but will work while I'm there as well.

Any suggestions?
    I've heard great things about Barcelona and Marocko, open for anything!
    Might even try AUS and NYZ again, possibly USA...confused...

GearHeaded is offline BANNED
    Quote Originally Posted by Fiskevatten View Post
    gorgeous girls for science stuff
    just curious, do you have these science experiments on video

Quote Originally Posted by GearHeaded View Post
    just curious, do you have these science experiments on video
    It has been lacking on the documentation part to be honest. The lack of funding, small equipment and test-subjects has been a big part of that....
    I've tried to work around it and document without a permit, but sadly it resulted in a few lawsuits.
    Might start a Patreon for likeminded people who want to support the cause when i go.

XnavyHMCS is offline Senior Member
    Good luck with your search. Those are some pretty stringent requirements for a destination (all rolled into one...).

My advice: steer clear of Morocco (I think this is what you meant...). Ex-French colony to be sure, but Islamic none the less... I guess if you hung out near the resorts, you could find a willing line up of experimental subjects...

By including the beach focus (to each his own), you are closing the doors to some excellent destinations. Think about the Ukraine; anybody seen the women? Warning: The Ukraine has the highest rates of HIV in any European country... But the chicks out here in Eastern Europe are fucking off the hook! (Ugh... I have some clips on my phone, so I can pm you...)

Have fun!!! No matter where you end up, it should be a great adventure!
    Fiskevatten likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by XnavyHMCS View Post
    Good luck with your search. Those are some pretty stringent requirements for a destination (all rolled into one...).

My advice: steer clear of Morocco (I think this is what you meant...). Ex-French colony to be sure, but Islamic none the less... I guess if you hung out near the resorts, you could find a willing line up of experimental subjects...

By including the beach focus (to each his own), you are closing the doors to some excellent destinations. Think about the Ukraine; anybody seen the women? Warning: The Ukraine has the highest rates of HIV in any European country... But the chicks out here in Eastern Europe are fucking off the hook! (Ugh... I have some clips on my phone, so I can pm you...)

Have fun!!! No matter where you end up, it should be a great adventure!
    haha would LOVE a pm or two on that, my "jerk folder" is just filled with Russian girls and I had a Ukraine girl a few years back.
    GORGEOUS to say the least! The feisty attitude makes it even better^^
    Look into StasyQ on Google and you'll find some nice looking girls for a teaser.

Issue is that I will go in winter time and I truly hate the snow and how people become in it, that is why I'm not looking into the baltics or similar.
    However, Russia is on my bucketlist for next summer.

Thanks bro!!! I'm excited as f*ck
    XnavyHMCS likes this.

GearHeaded is offline BANNED
    what about south America or Brazil
    XnavyHMCS likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by GearHeaded View Post
    what about south America or Brazil
    Travel there is a must, but I have no clue how it is to live there? Feels like a beautiful hell haha
    Everything could kill you, extort you or put you at high risk, but you will have an awesome time until then
    XnavyHMCS likes this.

XnavyHMCS is offline Senior Member
    Hey bro, I just thought of the PI (Phillipines).

It never gets cold there in the winter. No major conflict/war there; as long as you steer clear of the muslim south (I believe...), Mindanao, this is the one that you want to avoid.

I was in the PI back in the mid eighties, when we still had major bases there, so that was quite some time ago. Yet I seriously doubt that the LBFMs (little brown fucking machines) have changed, even after all these years. I have a good friend who retired out there, lives outside of Cebu. He has a cock fighting farm where he raises, sells and fights chickens... So this is a spot to check out.

As far as S. America goes, I was there for about 1 1/2 yrs total, with my first platoon. Back in the eighties you could buy ass for about 25 USD... But again, this was 30 yrs ago, so I am sure a lot has changed.

You are absolutely right when you consider the amount of trouble which is possible in S. Am.... But, you get into the same shit anywhere.

I will try to hit you up with some Eastern Europe slut films. I opened up a small English school out here, and I am using the place as a staging/casting front for my sexual pleasures and perversions (I seem to be going that direction as I age... with my latest love letting me piss in her mouth and all over her face, spider ring gag, and every hole in the body... LIFE IS FUCKING GREAT), and as a sideline to finance my life.

Good luck.
    Fiskevatten likes this.

tarmyg is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Blog Entries
    You could look at South India. VISA is very easy to get and living is dirt cheap. Look at Kerela or Goa.
    Fiskevatten likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by XnavyHMCS View Post
    Hey bro, I just thought of the PI (Phillipines).

It never gets cold there in the winter. No major conflict/war there; as long as you steer clear of the muslim south (I believe...), Mindanao, this is the one that you want to avoid.

I was in the PI back in the mid eighties, when we still had major bases there, so that was quite some time ago. Yet I seriously doubt that the LBFMs (little brown fucking machines) have changed, even after all these years. I have a good friend who retired out there, lives outside of Cebu. He has a cock fighting farm where he raises, sells and fights chickens... So this is a spot to check out.

As far as S. America goes, I was there for about 1 1/2 yrs total, with my first platoon. Back in the eighties you could buy ass for about 25 USD... But again, this was 30 yrs ago, so I am sure a lot has changed.

You are absolutely right when you consider the amount of trouble which is possible in S. Am.... But, you get into the same shit anywhere.

I will try to hit you up with some Eastern Europe slut films. I opened up a small English school out here, and I am using the place as a staging/casting front for my sexual pleasures and perversions (I seem to be going that direction as I age... with my latest love letting me piss in her mouth and all over her face, spider ring gag, and every hole in the body... LIFE IS FUCKING GREAT), and as a sideline to finance my life.

Good luck.
    Hahaha you crazy f*ck! You could easily be my twin in how you live and talk^^
    I would love some films! I've lived the booty life for 7 years, but in Thailand.
    My fetish is rough creampies (No no not inside type of things) and I have managed to accomplish that mission in each and everyone i've had in my bed.
    The risks are crazy, but that is what has made it great! Double edge sword, but so far so good.

Thought piss was more german than baltic?^^

Now I wanna try more gangbang type of things (fill all her holes), but my contacts/ friends have this homo fear which sucks... Risk of dick hitting dick is a no go for them.

PI sounds great, might try that since I have the Thai background as well. Any experience regarding Cyprus or similar?

India is an option, but I have big issues with indians and burmese. They have a rude way of living which is normal for them. Easy things like privacy or standing in line is as hard as it gets for them
    XnavyHMCS likes this.

Beetlegeuse is offline Knowledgeable Member
    I've lived in a few different countries and spent significant time in a bunch more and "cheap" knocks most of the ones I've been to out of the running. My favorite places to live are usually islands, and islands generally aren't cheap. Plus my favorite islands mostly are in the tropics, and tropical can be miserable without aircon. Although I lived without it in Honduras, but that was in the mountains.

Costa Rica, maybe. It's cheap, has a different ocean on either side, prostitution is legal and medical care is good, so they have a big trade in medical and sex tourism. San Jose is a very cosmopolitan place. The Nazis were very fond of the place so there's some blonde blue-eyed women about, but plenty of the brown women are gorgeous, too. I've spent time in every country in Central America and Costa Rica would be my first choice if I had to live there ....somewhere. But it's a tropical climate. Wet part of the year and dry part of the year but always hotter than Hades.

Or further south, Chile. High standard of living, low cost of living, 4000 miles of coastline, part mountainous and part flat, so you can choose whatever climate or elevation suits your fancy. And there's not been much argy-bargy there since they got rid of Pinochet in 1990.

A young friend who is a professional linguist started a recent "language experience" trip to Europe in Morocco. He was going to spend a week or so there, then go across the straits of Gibraltar to Portugal, through Spain and finally to Paris. He spent the first night in Morocco in a hostel and was awakened the next morning by an Arab man screaming incomprehensibly and waving a blowtorch and a meat cleaver.

So he boarded the next ferry for Portugal.

Quote Originally Posted by tarmyg View Post
    You could look at South India. VISA is very easy to get and living is dirt cheap. Look at Kerela or Goa.
    The best part about Goa is that it has a long history of settlement by the Portuguese, so the Hindus there have learned to accommodate the Catholics. Which means it's one of the few places in India where you can get a nice steak.

India is the noisiest, most raucous, most chaotic place I have ever been to. And noise and chaos are all evidence of the energy of life. It is a fascinating place. And cheap. I once paid an office visit to a doctor for Delhi belly. He charged me the equivalent of 78¢ for the visit.

I can pretty much guarantee you'll see shit there you'll never forget. I was sitting on the stoop of an office building in Delhi while I waited for my hired car to come pick me up. And along comes an elephant (ridden by its 'mahout') on its way to a wedding. Painted very gaily like a neon sign with the names of the happy couple. Because no Indian wedding is complete without one. But you'll never see a guy driving a painted elephant down the street in Sheboygan.

The funniest thing I've ever seen in my life -- and I mean that sincerely -- was the Maître D' of a rooftop restaurant in India, dressed in a tuxedo, swinging a broom at a bunch of macaques, trying to shoo them away from the diners so they could eat in peace. Because those damn macaques are thieves par excellence.

I could live there, at least for a while, but probably not in the south. Too damn hot. I'd have to do like the Britishers did. Retreat to Simla ever summer (in the foothills of the Himalayas). And drink lots of gin and tonic.

Speaking of which, the gin was the only Indian-made liquor I could tolerate.
    Fiskevatten likes this.

< <Samson> > is offline Neurologically Intact
    Blog Entries
    Italy was an awesome place to live, depends on what you’re looking for.

Shit, I’d love to do some china shit or somewhere around that region

I’m bound to wind up in Ru here again one of these years < def an interesting place

Aus seems too much to me - them and their whole no drug thing & all

I’m all over the place - like I said, just depends on what you’re looking for. Lithuania is super relaxing - yet, nyc is dope shit. Lol
    Last edited by < <Samson> >; 07-29-2019 at 09:51 PM.
    Fiskevatten likes this.

tarmyg is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Beetlegeuse View Post
    I could live there, at least for a while, but probably not in the south. Too damn hot. I'd have to do like the Britishers did. Retreat to Simla ever summer (in the foothills of the Himalayas). And drink lots of gin and tonic.
    On my six-year in this shithole and the day, I'll leave I will never look back. You are right, live here for a while is Ok (which is the only reason I suggested it), but our current arrangement was NOT supposed to last this long. Moving back home will make life so easy to live (which I feel/see every time I get a chance to head back home). The number of moral jumps I have had to take while living here, I do not wish upon my worst enemy.

Cuz
    Cuz is offline VET
    Brazil or Phillipines. You would be a God
    < <Samson> > and Fiskevatten like this.

< <Samson> > is offline Neurologically Intact
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Cuz View Post
    Brazil or Phillipines. You would be a God

I just can’t see it lasting, I’d wild out too hard too fast
    Cuz likes this.

Thanks a lot for all the great replies, love seeing other people sharing my love for travel!
    I've talked to a girl I know that travel all over as well, she recommended Brazil above all else. Some place called "Bahia" or the like was apparently wonderful.

My trip will be a evaluation as well, if I like it I might stay a year or two. I love the hot weather, but I hate rain periods that lasts for weeks or months^^ Seems most great places have either that or the cold.

Recently took care of an italian class in Stockholm, would love to have an excuse to live there for a while too haha
    Such great kids! Not sure how the rest there are...

I haven't heard anything bad about Phillipines, but I'm scared it's too similar to Thailand? Love Thailand with all my heart, but gotten so tired of their stupidity, irrational behavior and lack of logic. Works great when you wanna relax or let the dickk loose, but horrible if you want to accomplish something or are in need of help

Thread Information