bigol'legs is offline Quadzilla

Can you pull a muscle Sneezing?

The other day I meet up with a friend of mine in the gym. We went to workout back together but he told me to go light cause his back was hurting. I asked him what the problem was and "When I got up this morning I sneezed and felt a twinge in my back". I couldnt help but laugh and asked if he was serious and he said ya. I asked where in his back and it was his lower back. So I killed his upper for him Anyone else out there with horror stories?

Money Boss Hustla is offline Retired Moderator
    I blew out my right nut big having a harsh sneeze. Turned out I gave myself a hernia...no joking either.

bigol'legs is offline Quadzilla
    I was sneezing during a workout doing arms. really throws off your concentration..... so would giving yourself a hernia sneezing 8)

thegame01 is offline Member
    everytime i sneeze in the morning and my body is cold from sleeping all night i have to bend over with the sneeze in one smooth motion because if i try to stay straight up i usually pop something .Most of the time i pop a rib or tear or sprain the costal muscle between the ribs .Somethging like that it's sore when i take a deep breath for a week or so .

The energy of the sneeze has to go somewhere so as i sneeze i lean forward lol. anyways that enough info on this shit

Peace
    GZ

groverman1 is offline Cross Dressing Member
    I have really bad allergies from July to September and while doing smith machine squats I covered half the mirror with a booger sanwhich after a blowout sneeze.

I've hurt my neck real bad from sneezing... got to make sure my head faces forward when I sneeze or else I pull a neck muscle. hurts like a bitch!

Red

BimBamBoom is offline Associate Member
    Funny you should mention that. I remember feeling tension in my groin area once in a blue moon when I have a really harsh sneeze, I thought I was just weird. ( well thats a different story )

shorty2big is offline Member
    I imagine you could strain the muscles around the rib cage which would make it very uncofortable to even breath until healed up again.

ripped4fsu is offline Anabolic Member
    I believe it,,, a hard sneeze is a pretty violent act...

Thread Information