Page 2 of 14 FirstFirst 123456712 ... LastLast
Like Tree648Likes

Thread: The GearHead Challenge

charger69 is offline Knowledgeable Member
    I now have the correct amount of HGH going in. LOL
    I will be working legs 3x a week. This is a major change from the 2x previously. I am feeling it. Legs were sore and it was time to train them again. By the time I got to Smith lunges, I was doing them with just the bar and a major burning in the quads.

I actually went to bed early. It seems like whenever I do go early, I get up later. I tweeked out about 5 hours of sleep.

I am constantly hungry. Quads are feeling it. Hams tonight.
    I do not know how I am going to be able run down the field tomorrow. I have a game to officiate.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Family_guy is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by charger69 View Post
    I will be working legs 3x a week. This is a major change from the 2x previously. I am feeling it. Legs were sore and it was time to train them again. By the time I got to Smith lunges, I was doing them with just the bar and a major burning in the quads.

I actually went to bed early. It seems like whenever I do go early, I get up later. I tweeked out about 5 hours of sleep.

I do not know how I am going to be able run down the field tomorrow. I have a game to officiate.

You are amazing man! I can’t wait to see the results. The dedication is just awesome!

HoldMyBeer is offline Productive Member

Don't you work also you mad man? Idk how you do it
    Old Duffer likes this.

almostgone is online now AR-Platinum Elite- Hall of Famer
    Quote Originally Posted by Family_guy View Post
    Your saying a guy injected crisco into his body??? Wtf. How did that end up working out for him?
    Not well at all. Eventually gravity took effect. It's a wonder he didn't end up with bacteremia and cellulitis at a minimum.
    Family_guy likes this.
    There are 3 loves in my life: my wife, my English mastiffs, and my weightlifting....Man, my wife gets really pissed when I get the 3 confused...
    A minimum of 100 posts and 45 days membership required for source checks. Source checks are performed at my discretion.

Quote Originally Posted by HoldMyBeer View Post
    Don't you work also you mad man? Idk how you do it
    I work about 11 hours a day. Usually 10 at the facility and 1-2 at home. I also need to find time to study the rules for football.

Obs and HoldMyBeer like this.

Old Duffer is offline Senior Member
    I work about 11 hours a day. Usually 10 at the facility and 1-2 at home. I also need to find time to study the rules for football.

And that's why you're our hero!
    Obs likes this.

Well, I didn’t read correctly and have accomplished my leg workout in the first 3 days for the first week and a half. No wonder why I can’t walk. LOL
    I have no idea how I am going to run at the game tonight. I brought a shitload of Ibuprofen.
    I am gaining weight like a mother fucker. I am going to try and slow down this gain. The dbol , slin, and MK677 are all making me gain weight.

Family_guy likes this.

GearHeaded is offline BANNED
    everyone always wants to know the drug protocol first and foremost .. but for those that are interested , heres a real basic look into the diet.
    I advise guys to treat a mass gaining phase as serious as you would a contest prep or cut diet. its NOT the 'off season' . its the growing season.. the off season is the time your just maintaining . a mass gaining phase should be treated with absolute dedication and precision (something charger has no prob doing)

so heres how the diet is looking (just an overview, not the details)
    6 meals per day

meal 1 - (pre workout) with Slin
    50g protein , 50g carbs, 30g fruit carbs, 25g carbs from OJ

intra workout - 15g Eaa's, 50g carbs

meal 2 - (post workout) with slin
    50g protein, 90g carbs

meal 3
    80g protein, 25g carbs, 15g healthy fats, plus veggies

meal 4 (with slin)
    50g protein, 90g carbs , plus veggies

meal 5
    50g protein, 50g carbs

meal 6
    80g protein, 25g carbs, veggies

protein 360g , Carbs 435 , Fats 15

note - only 'direct' sources of fats are calculated in my diet plans (unless in contest prep). obviously there are plenty of fats in his protein sources

now one day per week the diet changes. on his rest day.. its the same basic structure only carbs are lowered some and healthy fats are added in, and the protein sources switch mainly to red meat. so this is a once per week 'fat loading' day, just to make sure he is getting good fats into his diet ,, but not doing it on a daily basis (fats don't need consumed daily like carbs and protein)

anyhow, thats a small picture into the diet program for this mass phase

clarky. is offline MONITOR
    Nice charger, watching this.

Quote Originally Posted by GearHeaded View Post
    everyone always wants to know the drug protocol first and foremost .. but for those that are interested , heres a real basic look into the diet.
    I advise guys to treat a mass gaining phase as serious as you would a contest prep or cut diet. its NOT the 'off season' . its the growing season.. the off season is the time your just maintaining . a mass gaining phase should be treated with absolute dedication and precision (something charger has no prob doing)

so heres how the diet is looking (just an overview, not the details)
    6 meals per day

meal 1 - (pre workout) with Slin
    50g protein , 50g carbs, 30g fruit carbs, 25g carbs from OJ

intra workout - 15g Eaa's, 50g carbs

meal 2 - (post workout) with slin
    50g protein, 90g carbs

meal 3
    80g protein, 25g carbs, 15g healthy fats, plus veggies

meal 4 (with slin)
    50g protein, 90g carbs , plus veggies

meal 5
    50g protein, 50g carbs

meal 6
    80g protein, 25g carbs, veggies

protein 360g , Carbs 435 , Fats 15

note - only 'direct' sources of fats are calculated in my diet plans (unless in contest prep). obviously there are plenty of fats in his protein sources

now one day per week the diet changes. on his rest day.. its the same basic structure only carbs are lowered some and healthy fats are added in, and the protein sources switch mainly to red meat. so this is a once per week 'fat loading' day, just to make sure he is getting good fats into his diet ,, but not doing it on a daily basis (fats don't need consumed daily like carbs and protein)

anyhow, thats a small picture into the diet program for this mass phase

Why the slin 3x a day? What’s the logic behind that 3rd dose? Also I assume your using novolin right?
    GearHeaded likes this.

GearHeaded is offline BANNED
    Why the slin 3x a day? What’s the logic behind that 3rd dose? Also I assume your using novolin right?
    if our only goal was to get HUGE , it may be 6x per day insulin use pre and post workout (which I lay out protocols in my how to use insulin thread) is the most common practice . but when you have the right AAS stack going on, the metabolism revving just right, the HGH and growth factors in place, then insulin can be used multiple times per day with meals to drive nutrients and enhance anabolic factors and stimulate hepatic IGF production, plus blunt cortisol .
    insulin use has many factors besides the basic pre and post workout protocols . also why for some people I recommend long acting 24 hour lantus insulin with novalin . lots of uses depending on different situations.
    for charger right now, we need to partition nutrients, blunt cortisol, keep blood sugar in check, and increase IGF output (already been doing the pre and post workout insulin protocol for 2 years .. time to adjust)

heck you can run slin 6x per day with each meal.. thats only 60iu per day. just depends on goals and circumstances and other factors going on
    Last edited by GearHeaded; 08-29-2019 at 09:09 PM.
    Family_guy likes this.

Obs
    Obs is offline Changed Man

Pussy.

Hell, the past few hundred residential jobs I did with the homeowners present, at some point they said, "Are you ok?"
    And/or

"Are you sure your alright?"

"You gon be a'ight?"

"Do you need some water?"

"Duuude like totally sit down a minute."

"Take it easy."

"You need to quit smoking!"

"Oh god cum in my pu**y!?"

"My daughter saw you peeing sicko!"

Not sure what the last two were about or how they relate.
    Last edited by Obs; 08-29-2019 at 09:45 PM.
    Family_guy, Cuz and HoldMyBeer like this.

Quote Originally Posted by Obs View Post
    Pussy.

Hell, the past few hundred residential jobs I did with the homeowners present, at some point they said, "Are you ok?"
    And/or

"Are you sure your alright?"

"You gon be a'ight?"

"Do you need some water?"

"Duuude like totally sit down a minute."

"Take it easy."

"You need to quit smoking!"

"Oh god cum in my pu**y!?"

"My daughter saw you peeing sicko!"

Not sure what the last two were about or how they relate.
    Lmao!
    I can picture it clear as day.... they are saying this to Obs while he is going hypo, and not having clear vision from the lack of ephedrine, and he leaves a huge puddle of sweat that looks like someone peed there.

Family_guy and Obs like this.

Good point. I have switched to Humalog. My third dose is a little late so I do not want to chance it with novalog and the delay. I have but prefer not to.

Family_guy and Obs like this.

I am trying to figure out why all of a sudden my fingernails and toenails are growing like a weed.
    The only things that have change are :
    Taking Vit D more frequently
    MK677
    HGH

Obs likes this.

Good point. I have switched to Humalog. My third dose is a little late so I do not want to chance it with novalog and the delay. I have but prefer not to.

I've heard many people say humalog is better because it doesn't spike as bad hours later. Where do you get humalog? CVS?
    Obs likes this.

The GearHead Challenge

I've heard many people say humalog is better because it doesn't spike as bad hours later. Where do you get humalog? CVS?
    Mexico. I am not aware of it being sold like novolin (not novolog) in the US. If it is, then let me know.

Last edited by charger69; 08-30-2019 at 10:32 AM.
    HoldMyBeer and Obs like this.

Obs
    Humalog and novolog are basically the same. If you need some let me know.

It hits hard fast and is gone quick.
    HoldMyBeer likes this.

Well, week 1 is coming to an end. Not a very good start.... I was taking .4 iu of HGH instead of 4, I was doing twice as much of a leg workout than I should have been... and then wondered why I was so sore. On top of the leg workout, I officiated a football game last night. First kickoff, run for a touchdown. Second team gets the ball and breaks a run for a touchdown.
    I have sprinted for 160 yards without 1 minute off the clock. I knew it was going to be an interesting day after that. I made it to the end of the game and my legs felt like they went through a meat grinder.
    I am moaning and groaning when trying to get in and out of my car. I feel like an old man. LOL

Well, week 1 is coming to an end. Not a very good start.... I was taking .4 iu of HGH instead of 4, I was doing twice as much of a leg workout than I should have been... and then wondered why I was so sore. On top of the leg workout, I officiated a football game last night. First kickoff, run for a touchdown. Second team gets the ball and breaks a run for a touchdown.
    I have sprinted for 160 yards without 1 minute off the clock. I knew it was going to be an interesting day after that. I made it to the end of the game and my legs felt like they went through a meat grinder.
    I am moaning and groaning when trying to get in and out of my car. I feel like an old man. LOL

Yeah, I never know how to handle those days. Most days are schedut cardio and weights. When you have unscheduled activity, do I eat more food to compensate? Then I always eat more than I probably actually burned. It always makes things difficult

I hit 230 today. I also have bowel movements twice a day and still gain weight. I am concerned at all of the weight I am gaining involuntarily.
    should not be gaining the weight that I am. Whenever I team up with GH, my body acts different than ever before. Wait...... that’s why I join forces. LOL
    I just feel that I do not have control over my body.... oh it’s the Charger voodoo doll that GH has.
    Shirt stays on at this weight. LOL

Obs
    I hit 230 today. ....
    ... Whenever I team up with GH, my body acts different than ever before. ...

I dont wanna know what your body does when you talk to GH...

Congratulations you fat ass!
    Jesus

I hit 230 today. I also have bowel movements twice a day and still gain weight. I am concerned at all of the weight I am gaining involuntarily.
    should not be gaining the weight that I am. Whenever I team up with GH, my body acts different than ever before. Wait...... that’s why I join forces. LOL
    I just feel that I do not have control over my body.... oh it’s the Charger voodoo doll that GH has.

God damn your huge man

It's funny, when I first started I always wondered why bodybuilders spoke of their bowel movements so often. But you can actually tell a lot about how your diet is by them. Good shit brother!
    (Sorry for the bad pun, I had to)

i_SLAM_cougars is offline Banned- for my own actions
    It's funny, when I first started I always wondered why bodybuilders spoke of their bowel movements so often. But you can actually tell a lot about how your diet is by them. Good shit brother!
    (Sorry for the bad pun, I had to)
    old people also do this all the time.
    HoldMyBeer likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by i_SLAM_cougars View Post
    old people also do this all the time.
    Bite your tongue!!!

i_SLAM_cougars likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by Obs View Post
    I dont wanna know what your body does when you talk to GH
    s
    Is there some jealousy going on?

Obs likes this.

Obs
    Is there some jealousy going on?

Yes but fat ass
    charger69 likes this.

Coming on the second week. Refining the routine and AAS. I had to make sure that I could overpower the voodoo doll that GH has and see if I could lose weight. I did and can.
    I will post my AAS cycle later this week.

Capebuffalo is offline - MONITOR -
    Do you even lift bro? Really?
    Obs and charger69 like this.

Obs
    Quote Originally Posted by Capebuffalo View Post
    Do you even lift bro? Really?
    Hes a fadass

Cuz
    Cuz is offline VET
    Damn, how do you stay so dark man?? I mean like your contest ready tanned. Shit man. Following along
    Family_guy and charger69 like this.

I now have my leg routine situated. I forgot to eat my oatmeal this morning and forgot to add the carbs to my I tras s post workout drink..... that means hypo. LOL.
    I’m back to gaining weight.
    I started cardio last night. I need for my cardio to keep up with the extra weight.
    I will not be having night workouts the rest of the week. I will be officiating a game tomorrow night, another on Friday and 2 on Saturday.
    Next Thursday I’m heading to Vegas for Mr Olympia

HoldMyBeer, Obs and Family_guy like this.

i_SLAM_cougars is offline Banned- for my own actions
    Next Thursday I’m heading to Vegas for Mr Olympia
    You letting Dexter know you’re coming after him?

Quote Originally Posted by i_SLAM_cougars View Post
    You letting Dexter know you’re coming after him?
    LMAO

Almost complete with my second week. I am happy so far with the results. I see growth already.
    My chest was killer this morning. I wanted to take a pic but too many people around.

When I go to the gym, I put my earphones in and enter my own world. I get off the bench or machine and I see people looking at me. It is a little creepy because I forget that there are people around me. LOL
    Legs are much better than last week. Officiating tonight so I am going to test the waters. Please- no long runs!

Family_guy, HoldMyBeer and Obs like this.

kelkel is offline HRT Specialist ~ AR-Platinum Elite-Hall of Famer ~ No Source Checks
    Legs are much better than last week. Officiating tonight so I am going to test the waters. Please- no long runs!

I'd tear a hamstring. Or two....
    -*- NO SOURCE CHECKS -*-

Game time it was 97 degrees and on artificial turf. Running was like I was running in stilts. My knees and I am taking 1 g of Deca . I’m going to go without ibuprofen and I am doing quads tomorrow. Another game at 7 pm. I am beat!!!!

i_SLAM_cougars likes this.

Game time it was 97 degrees and on artificial turf. Running was like I was running in stilts. My knees and I am taking 1 g of Deca . I’m going to go without ibuprofen and I am doing quads tomorrow. Another game at 7 pm. I am beat!!!!

I just hear Scott stevenson talking about how cardio day of leg training greatly inhibits muscle growth and how some people are unaffected by it. You must be one of the lucky few!
    Obs likes this.

Obs
    I just hear Scott stevenson talking about how cardio day of leg training greatly inhibits muscle growth and how some people are unaffected by it. You must be one of the lucky few!
    Hes not.
    I think cardio in general inhibits mass.
    Charger dropped it a bit and blew up a little more.

Ronnie coleman got winded walking in his prime.

Charger probably does more cardio than any two guys on that stage.

Some guys cant contest prep without it (most guys) but for growth.... Piss on it.
    Last edited by Obs; 09-06-2019 at 05:43 PM.
    HoldMyBeer likes this.

Page 2 of 14 FirstFirst 123456712 ... LastLast

Thread Information