Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Results 1 to 40 of 118
Like Tree176Likes

Thread: The GearHead Challenge

  1. #1
    charger69's Avatar
    charger69 is online now Knowledgeable Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2015
    Location
    SoCal
    Posts
    5,391

    The GearHead Challenge

    I have challenged GearHead to train me and put 3Ē on my legs and increase my stage weight 15 lbs for next year. I am on a journey to see if it can be done. I will be following the protocol of GH and we will see. So far GH has trained me and I got 2 1
    St place finishes.
    Relax and enjoy the ride. I will be using a number of things that I have never used before.
    Anyone feel free to comment or give your experience.... for those that are going to follow this is a journey we are doing together.
    Hopefully GH will jump in and explain or I will give you info that is no where near as scientific as GH.
    This is going to be a bulk cycle.
    I am not the best logger in the world, but I will try at least
    A couple of times a week, if not everyday.
    Sit back, and relax, we are in for one hell of a ride trying to meet the objectives.

    For those that donít know me, I grew up on this forum and almost all of my success has been since I was on here. I am 52 years old and I have been competing for 5 years at the lower levels.

  2. #2
    Join Date
    Feb 2014
    Posts
    869
    Subscribed. Get after it!

  3. #3
    HoldMyBeer is online now Productive Member
    Join Date
    May 2018
    Posts
    1,578
    I'm in
    I was wondering how that would work. As I have mentioned before, a lot of top bodybuilders will just run 300-500mgs of test in the off season and eat in a calorie surplus. So constantly building a little muscle over a long period of time. Saving the high doses for contest prep. On the boards, we tend to want to run high doses for bulk and cut, and just cruise until we can do it again. I will be interested in seeing what GH will have you do
    GearHeaded likes this.

  4. #4
    GearHeaded's Avatar
    GearHeaded is online now Anabolic Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2017
    Posts
    5,577
    Quote Originally Posted by HoldMyBeer View Post
    I'm in
    I was wondering how that would work. As I have mentioned before, a lot of top bodybuilders will just run 300-500mgs of test in the off season and eat in a calorie surplus. So constantly building a little muscle over a long period of time. Saving the high doses for contest prep. On the boards, we tend to want to run high doses for bulk and cut, and just cruise until we can do it again. I will be interested in seeing what GH will have you do
    this is true for a lot of guys that have ALREADY built their size over time and are sitting at 300 pounds in the off season.. all they need to do is maintain..
    but I'm willing to bet when they were 190 pound low level amateur trying to come up the ranks and put on as much size as fast as possible , they did whatever they had to do in the off season to grow. food , gear, HGH, insulin , etc..

    chargers off season cycle is a 16 week plan broken down into 3 distinct phases, utilizing compound rotation plus growth factors. dosages vary through out the cycle depending on phases.. eg, test is 800mg in phase 1 but 1500 mg in phase 2.

    phase 1 is an "anabolic and volumization" phase
    running things like Test, Deca , EQ, and Dbol .. with HGH, insulin and MK

    phase 2 is an "estrogenic and androgen'' phase
    running things like high dose Test, Deca, Tren , Ment, and Anadrol .. with HGH, Insulin, MK, and T4

    phase 3 is an "anabolic only" phase
    dropping most other compounds and running ..test, Masteron , LGD, injectible superdrol, Winstrol .. with HGH, IGF-1, Insulin, T4 and Clen


    this is 16 weeks long .. his off season is much longer then this, but this is the main cycle. everything in it is subject to change depending on progress. compounds may be swapped out . after this cycle he would just cruise for awhile and take a break. then, my idea is to run high dose test only with a low dose androgen and just HGH. give him time to grow off of just the very basics and very limited drugs before he enters another contest prep.


    note: you guys me look at that and in each phase see an oral and think "wow, 16 weeks straight running orals" , lol.. well I'm not breaking down his entire cycle and how I do things with clients.. just giving you the basics drugs used. but orals are cycled in and out. so for example in phase 2 which is 6 weeks long, the Anadrol may only be ran for 4 weeks of that and only be used on legs day only. then the winstrol in phase 3 does not come in until the last 4 weeks of that phase. so there ends up being a 4 week break in there from orals, plus they are not used every day.
    Last edited by GearHeaded; 08-25-2019 at 06:31 AM.

  5. #5
    GearHeaded's Avatar
    GearHeaded is online now Anabolic Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2017
    Posts
    5,577
    Quote Originally Posted by HoldMyBeer View Post
    I was wondering how that would work. As I have mentioned before, a lot of top bodybuilders will just run 300-500mgs of test in the off season and eat in a calorie surplus.
    and one more thought on this .. you'll hear a lot of Pros say that people over estimate the amount of drugs that they take and they say that they run low dosages most of the time.. this may be true, NOW. so they are telling the truth of what they are taking now that they have achieved their 300 pound physique. they are not telling you about what they took 10 years ago when they were trying to grow and running 15iu of HGH and 5 grams of gear..

    so they are being honest, but in a way they are also telling a half truth


    on a podcast I listen to that features lots of Pros, the host will generally ask them the question about how much test they run and other guys they know generally run. after hearing about 5 diff pros answer this question, the general consensus is about between 800-2000mg per week.
    of course this is just test. there is no way any pro is going to give his contest prep drug cycle stack away (bet they don't even talk to each other about what they take in contest prep.. its a secretive thing)
    Last edited by GearHeaded; 08-25-2019 at 06:44 AM.
    HoldMyBeer and i_SLAM_cougars like this.

  6. #6
    Join Date
    Feb 2014
    Posts
    869
    Quote Originally Posted by GearHeaded View Post
    and one more thought on this .. you'll hear a lot of Pros say that people over estimate the amount of drugs that they take and they say that they run low dosages most of the time.. this may be true, NOW. so they are telling the truth of what they are taking now that they have achieved their 300 pound physique. they are not telling you about what they took 10 years ago when they were trying to grow and running 15iu of HGH and 5 grams of gear..

    so they are being honest, but in a way they are also telling a half truth


    on a podcast I listen to that features lots of Pros, the host will generally ask them the question about how much test they run and other guys they know generally run. after hearing about 5 diff pros answer this question, the general consensus is about between 800-2000mg per week.
    of course this is just test. there is no way any pro is going to give his contest prep drug cycle stack away (bet they don't even talk to each other about what they take in contest prep.. its a secretive thing)
    Anybody ever watch this one where Ronnie Coleman claims he natural until flex wheeler told him about steroids and then he became Mr. Olympia on some high school football player levels of test and primo?

    GearHeaded likes this.

  7. #7
    GearHeaded's Avatar
    GearHeaded is online now Anabolic Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2017
    Posts
    5,577
    Quote Originally Posted by i_SLAM_cougars View Post
    Anybody ever watch this one where Ronnie Coleman claims he natural until flex wheeler told him about steroids and then he became Mr. Olympia on some high school football player levels of test and primo?
    this isn't quite true.. Ronnie was like 215 pounds with amazing genetics. it wasn't flex wheeler's advice that turned Ronnie into a 300+ pound monster. it was hooking up with his coach and legendary 'guru' Chad Nichols . Chad is an anabolic genius and had Ronnie running plenty of complex AAS cycles, HGH, Insulin etc.. Chad is the same guru that built Dallas McCarver, King Kamali, and a host of others..
    guarantee Chad had Ron running some good shit.. thats why he turned into a monster over night . don't think Ronnie was bright enough to do this on his own
    i_SLAM_cougars likes this.

  8. #8
    BG's Avatar
    BG
    BG is online now The Real Deal - AR-Platinum Elite- Hall of Famer
    Join Date
    Apr 2005
    Location
    Florida
    Posts
    22,106
    Very interesting. I believe you guys will do it.

    Leg size has to do with training, you can take all the gear you can afford, but if you dont train them correctly you will only get minimal results.
    GearHeaded, almostgone and Cuz like this.

    Disclaimer-BG is presenting fictitious opinions and does in no way encourage nor condone the use of any illegal substances.
    The information discussed is strictly for entertainment purposes only.


    Everything was impossible until somebody did it!

    I've got 99 problems......but my squat/dead ain't one !!

    It doesnt matter how good looking she is, some where, some one is tired of her shit.

    Light travels faster then sound. This is why some people appear bright until you hear them speak.

    Great place to start researching ! http://forums.steroid.com/anabolic-s...-database.html


  9. #9
    GearHeaded's Avatar
    GearHeaded is online now Anabolic Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2017
    Posts
    5,577
    Quote Originally Posted by BG View Post
    Very interesting. I believe you guys will do it.

    Leg size has to do with training, you can take all the gear you can afford, but if you dont train them correctly you will only get minimal results.
    this is 100% true .. Chargers entire training programming is built around leg training. we have to pull back some volume in other areas that he is strong at to save some recovery (MRV) for his leg training. his weekly split is built around the leg training emphasis.

  10. #10
    AR's King Silabolin's Avatar
    AR's King Silabolin is online now Castle Power
    Join Date
    May 2015
    Location
    Norway
    Posts
    5,162
    But where are the pics?
    Cmon guys. Ive been spamming pics for ages. Never seen locals, feds, norwegian feds etc.
    They got better things to do than running after grown up people doing their hobby.

    Sent fra min BLA-L29 via Tapatalk
    HoldMyBeer likes this.

  11. #11
    GearHeaded's Avatar
    GearHeaded is online now Anabolic Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2017
    Posts
    5,577
    so this is what the training split looks like

    mon - legs/hamstrings , calves, abs

    tues - chest, front and side delts

    weds - legs/quads , calves, abs

    thurs - back, traps, rear delts

    fri - legs/hamstring, calves, abs

    sat - arms , + accessory work

    sun - off

    mon - Legs again but this time start with legs/quads .. so each leg work goes back and fourth from quads to hams


    note - the accessory work is basically if on this day you find during the week you don't feel you got enough stimulus for your lats, then you can hit your lats specifically again that day ,, Or, if perhaps can be used for 'active recovery' where lets say your traps were hit really hard and sore all week, you can use this day to lightly hit them again just to drive some blood in there and speed up recovery .

    some of the weak points we are working on - legs (all around, quad, hams, calves) , abs (need deeper separation)


    as far as how the training volume and intensity is laid out , I can share that later. but with this type of program and split you have to be careful . you can't just hammer your legs 3 days per week with 20 working sets per workout. you have to pick and choose your battles. we will be using RIR based training, then have set working sets, then have set intensity techniques.

    when you do something like this you have to find other body parts to pull back on.. so for example, charger has a very developed chest, well in this program chest is only hit once per week and it doesn't even have its own day. but other body parts are hit 3 days per week. you can't just develop everything all at once, you have to find body parts to pull back on and others to focus on (unless your a newb lifter)
    Last edited by GearHeaded; 08-25-2019 at 08:07 AM.

  12. #12
    GearHeaded's Avatar
    GearHeaded is online now Anabolic Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2017
    Posts
    5,577
    Quote Originally Posted by AR's King Silabolin View Post
    But where are the pics?
    Cmon guys. Ive been spamming pics for ages. Never seen locals, feds, norwegian feds etc.
    They got better things to do than running after grown up people doing their hobby.

    Sent fra min BLA-L29 via Tapatalk
    Sil , check out Chargers thread for his competition .. he posted update pics going into the show at least once per week , and he also posted show day pics

  13. #13
    Obs's Avatar
    Obs
    Obs is online now "Convert Emotion to Willpower"
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Posts
    17,778
    I can put 3" on your legs in a month charger.
    You have to do exactly what I say.
    GearHeaded likes this.

  14. #14
    GearHeaded's Avatar
    GearHeaded is online now Anabolic Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2017
    Posts
    5,577
    Quote Originally Posted by Obs View Post
    I can put 3" on your DICK in a month charger.
    You have to do exactly what I say.
    fixed
    Family_guy and clarky. like this.

  15. #15
    GearHeaded's Avatar
    GearHeaded is online now Anabolic Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2017
    Posts
    5,577
    I wonder what the training split and AAS cycle looks like for that

  16. #16
    Obs's Avatar
    Obs
    Obs is online now "Convert Emotion to Willpower"
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Posts
    17,778
    Quote Originally Posted by GearHeaded View Post
    I wonder what the training split and AAS cycle looks like for that
    I will be senfing him an oil to inject.
    No need for training or diet afjustments.

  17. #17
    Obs's Avatar
    Obs
    Obs is online now "Convert Emotion to Willpower"
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Posts
    17,778
    I hope I didnt steal your idea

  18. #18
    GearHeaded's Avatar
    GearHeaded is online now Anabolic Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2017
    Posts
    5,577
    well I wasn't going to get that fancy .. was just going to hang a 10 pound rock from it and make him walk around all day like that for a month
    Obs and Charlie67 like this.

  19. #19
    Obs's Avatar
    Obs
    Obs is online now "Convert Emotion to Willpower"
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Posts
    17,778
    Quote Originally Posted by GearHeaded View Post
    well I wasn't going to get that fancy .. was just going to hang a 10 pound rock from it and make him walk around all day like that for a month
    I was jus gonna mail him a bunch of synthol.

  20. #20
    almostgone's Avatar
    almostgone is online now AR-Platinum Elite- Hall of Famer
    Join Date
    Jun 2004
    Location
    the lower carolina
    Posts
    21,227
    Quote Originally Posted by Obs View Post
    I was jus gonna mail him a bunch of synthol.
    LOL, do you remember a Canadian called animal-inside from back in the day? Posted pics of the guy that pushed Crisco in for site enhancement.
    Obs likes this.
    There are 3 loves in my life: my wife, my English mastiffs, and my weightlifting....Man, my wife gets really pissed when I get the 3 confused...
    A minimum of 100 posts and 45 days membership required for source checks. Source checks are performed at my discretion.

  21. #21
    Obs's Avatar
    Obs
    Obs is online now "Convert Emotion to Willpower"
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Posts
    17,778
    Quote Originally Posted by almostgone View Post
    LOL, do you remember a Canadian called animal-inside from back in the day? Posted pics of the guy that pushed Crisco in for site enhancement.
    No but that sounds retarded... Good god
    almostgone likes this.

  22. #22
    Join Date
    Feb 2014
    Posts
    869
    Quote Originally Posted by Obs View Post
    I was jus gonna mail him a bunch of synthol.
    Just do it the way Greg Valentino did it. Instead of using synthol just shoot 50ml bottles of EQ into your shit. Said he couldn’t pass a drug test for like 4 years after he quit from all the oil floating around in his body
    Obs likes this.

  23. #23
    BG's Avatar
    BG
    BG is online now The Real Deal - AR-Platinum Elite- Hall of Famer
    Join Date
    Apr 2005
    Location
    Florida
    Posts
    22,106
    Quote Originally Posted by GearHeaded View Post
    this is 100% true .. Chargers entire training programming is built around leg training. we have to pull back some volume in other areas that he is strong at to save some recovery (MRV) for his leg training. his weekly split is built around the leg training emphasis.
    Very good, looking forward to the results.

    Disclaimer-BG is presenting fictitious opinions and does in no way encourage nor condone the use of any illegal substances.
    The information discussed is strictly for entertainment purposes only.


    Everything was impossible until somebody did it!

    I've got 99 problems......but my squat/dead ain't one !!

    It doesnt matter how good looking she is, some where, some one is tired of her shit.

    Light travels faster then sound. This is why some people appear bright until you hear them speak.

    Great place to start researching ! http://forums.steroid.com/anabolic-s...-database.html


  24. #24
    BG's Avatar
    BG
    BG is online now The Real Deal - AR-Platinum Elite- Hall of Famer
    Join Date
    Apr 2005
    Location
    Florida
    Posts
    22,106
    Quote Originally Posted by GearHeaded View Post
    so this is what the training split looks like

    mon - legs/hamstrings , calves, abs

    tues - chest, front and side delts

    weds - legs/quads , calves, abs

    thurs - back, traps, rear delts

    fri - legs/hamstring, calves, abs

    sat - arms , + accessory work

    sun - off

    mon - Legs again but this time start with legs/quads .. so each leg work goes back and fourth from quads to hams


    note - the accessory work is basically if on this day you find during the week you don't feel you got enough stimulus for your lats, then you can hit your lats specifically again that day ,, Or, if perhaps can be used for 'active recovery' where lets say your traps were hit really hard and sore all week, you can use this day to lightly hit them again just to drive some blood in there and speed up recovery .

    some of the weak points we are working on - legs (all around, quad, hams, calves) , abs (need deeper separation)


    as far as how the training volume and intensity is laid out , I can share that later. but with this type of program and split you have to be careful . you can't just hammer your legs 3 days per week with 20 working sets per workout. you have to pick and choose your battles. we will be using RIR based training, then have set working sets, then have set intensity techniques.

    when you do something like this you have to find other body parts to pull back on.. so for example, charger has a very developed chest, well in this program chest is only hit once per week and it doesn't even have its own day. but other body parts are hit 3 days per week. you can't just develop everything all at once, you have to find body parts to pull back on and others to focus on (unless your a newb lifter)
    Looks good, Ive always liked to take one of the leg workouts after a while and do just pump work, not volume. I would start with extension/curls to get them started, then go to squats with just a dumbbell for weight, deep/slow then hit the stair machine or step, then go back to the dumbbell squat and then finish with machine/step until I couldn't do anymore. You would be surprised what a pump I would get, this would give the joints somewhat of a rest, but fill and stretch the muscle. Going with that many leg days, I would throw something totally different in between every 6-8 workouts or so. You have to change/hit both muscle fibers to get real growth.
    GearHeaded and almostgone like this.

    Disclaimer-BG is presenting fictitious opinions and does in no way encourage nor condone the use of any illegal substances.
    The information discussed is strictly for entertainment purposes only.


    Everything was impossible until somebody did it!

    I've got 99 problems......but my squat/dead ain't one !!

    It doesnt matter how good looking she is, some where, some one is tired of her shit.

    Light travels faster then sound. This is why some people appear bright until you hear them speak.

    Great place to start researching ! http://forums.steroid.com/anabolic-s...-database.html


  25. #25
    charger69's Avatar
    charger69 is online now Knowledgeable Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2015
    Location
    SoCal
    Posts
    5,391
    Quote Originally Posted by BG View Post
    Looks good, Ive always liked to take one of the leg workouts after a while and do just pump work, not volume. I would start with extension/curls to get them started, then go to squats with just a dumbbell for weight, deep/slow then hit the stair machine or step, then go back to the dumbbell squat and then finish with machine/step until I couldn't do anymore. You would be surprised what a pump I would get, this would give the joints somewhat of a rest, but fill and stretch the muscle. Going with that many leg days, I would throw something totally different in between every 6-8 workouts or so. You have to change/hit both muscle fibers to get real growth.
    I have been doing something very simple. What GH doesnít know is my legs have grown since the comp. I am pushing him, but I know he will come through with results.


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Obs likes this.

  26. #26
    charger69's Avatar
    charger69 is online now Knowledgeable Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2015
    Location
    SoCal
    Posts
    5,391
    This is the kind of thread that I want ... input from everyone.
    Obs- I will follow you routine once finished with GHís. LOL


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    HoldMyBeer, Obs and i_SLAM_cougars like this.

  27. #27
    charger69's Avatar
    charger69 is online now Knowledgeable Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2015
    Location
    SoCal
    Posts
    5,391
    Quote Originally Posted by AR's King Silabolin View Post
    But where are the pics?
    Cmon guys. Ive been spamming pics for ages. Never seen locals, feds, norwegian feds etc.
    They got better things to do than running after grown up people doing their hobby.

    Sent fra min BLA-L29 via Tapatalk
    Sil- you have a good idea. This is Charger vs Charger competition so I will get up some beginning pics. Just no one laugh at the extra weight Iím carrying around. mK677 is very potent and makes me gain weight.
    I will give after pics also. I will let you guys decide. I am also going to take measurements. I never do measurements but I guess I need to see if I make it or not.


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

  28. #28
    Cuz's Avatar
    Cuz
    Cuz is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Join Date
    May 2013
    Location
    I Fucking Lift
    Posts
    4,883
    Looking awesome man following your progress brother keep at it!

  29. #29
    AR's King Silabolin's Avatar
    AR's King Silabolin is online now Castle Power
    Join Date
    May 2015
    Location
    Norway
    Posts
    5,162
    Quote Originally Posted by charger69 View Post
    Sil- you have a good idea. This is Charger vs Charger competition so I will get up some beginning pics. Just no one laugh at the extra weight Iím carrying around. mK677 is very potent and makes me gain weight.
    I will give after pics also. I will let you guys decide. I am also going to take measurements. I never do measurements but I guess I need to see if I make it or not.


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Forget the guys and the laughs. Even i doubt that behaviour ocourse. Do it for yourself as an extra motivation.


    Sent fra min BLA-L29 via Tapatalk

  30. #30
    BG's Avatar
    BG
    BG is online now The Real Deal - AR-Platinum Elite- Hall of Famer
    Join Date
    Apr 2005
    Location
    Florida
    Posts
    22,106
    Quote Originally Posted by charger69 View Post
    I have been doing something very simple. What GH doesnít know is my legs have grown since the comp. I am pushing him, but I know he will come through with results.


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    You guys are a good pair, he smart and your determined, together you will accomplish your goals.
    Obs and clarky. like this.

    Disclaimer-BG is presenting fictitious opinions and does in no way encourage nor condone the use of any illegal substances.
    The information discussed is strictly for entertainment purposes only.


    Everything was impossible until somebody did it!

    I've got 99 problems......but my squat/dead ain't one !!

    It doesnt matter how good looking she is, some where, some one is tired of her shit.

    Light travels faster then sound. This is why some people appear bright until you hear them speak.

    Great place to start researching ! http://forums.steroid.com/anabolic-s...-database.html


  31. #31
    tarmyg's Avatar
    tarmyg is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Location
    Bangalore, India
    Posts
    5,750
    Blog Entries
    162
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails The GearHead Challenge-giveupreplacement.jpg  
    HoldMyBeer and Charlie67 like this.

  32. #32
    HoldMyBeer is online now Productive Member
    Join Date
    May 2018
    Posts
    1,578
    What's on the docket for today brother?

  33. #33
    charger69's Avatar
    charger69 is online now Knowledgeable Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2015
    Location
    SoCal
    Posts
    5,391
    Well I learned that I was taking .4 iuís instead of 4 iuís. I was like how do these people see 4. I can see 5 but not 4. LOL
    I continue gaining weight.


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

  34. #34
    GearHeaded's Avatar
    GearHeaded is online now Anabolic Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2017
    Posts
    5,577
    Quote Originally Posted by charger69 View Post
    Well I learned that I was taking .4 iu’s instead of 4 iu’s. I was like how do these people see 4. I can see 5 but not 4. LOL
    let me guess.. so your were pulling to the 4 clicks mark on the slin pin like you would insulin for 4iu , instead of pulling to the .4 ml mark (40 clicks),, huh

  35. #35
    BG's Avatar
    BG
    BG is online now The Real Deal - AR-Platinum Elite- Hall of Famer
    Join Date
    Apr 2005
    Location
    Florida
    Posts
    22,106
    Looking thick Charger!

    Disclaimer-BG is presenting fictitious opinions and does in no way encourage nor condone the use of any illegal substances.
    The information discussed is strictly for entertainment purposes only.


    Everything was impossible until somebody did it!

    I've got 99 problems......but my squat/dead ain't one !!

    It doesnt matter how good looking she is, some where, some one is tired of her shit.

    Light travels faster then sound. This is why some people appear bright until you hear them speak.

    Great place to start researching ! http://forums.steroid.com/anabolic-s...-database.html


  36. #36
    Join Date
    Feb 2014
    Posts
    869
    Thanks for the insecurities Charger!

  37. #37
    Join Date
    Feb 2014
    Posts
    869
    Quote Originally Posted by GearHeaded View Post
    let me guess.. so your were pulling to the 4 clicks mark on the slin pin like you would insulin for 4iu , instead of pulling to the .4 ml mark (40 clicks),, huh
    Well... If you were going to screw that up, you did it the right way. Instead of injecting a ML of slin and thinking you were taking 10 IUs

  38. #38
    charger69's Avatar
    charger69 is online now Knowledgeable Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2015
    Location
    SoCal
    Posts
    5,391
    Quote Originally Posted by i_SLAM_cougars View Post
    Well... If you were going to screw that up, you did it the right way. Instead of injecting a ML of slin and thinking you were taking 10 IUs
    LMAO


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

  39. #39
    Family_guy's Avatar
    Family_guy is online now Senior Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2018
    Location
    The gym
    Posts
    1,598
    Quote Originally Posted by almostgone View Post
    LOL, do you remember a Canadian called animal-inside from back in the day? Posted pics of the guy that pushed Crisco in for site enhancement.
    Your saying a guy injected crisco into his body??? Wtf. How did that end up working out for him?

  40. #40
    Family_guy's Avatar
    Family_guy is online now Senior Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2018
    Location
    The gym
    Posts
    1,598
    This is exciting! I’m very interested to see this unfold!! You guys are awesome

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 2 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 2 guests)

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •