• 2 Post By BG
  • 2 Post By Obs
  • 1 Post By RaginCajun
  • 2 Post By RaginCajun
  • 2 Post By Cuz
  • 2 Post By diesel101
  • 1 Post By RaginCajun

Thread: TV Show - Married at First Sight

RaginCajun is offline Pissing Excellence!

TV Show - Married at First Sight

As the title says, has anyone seen that show? Reason I ask, I have an interview tomorrow to be a contestant on the show. Just got out of a 6 year relationship a few months ago and this opportunity comes to me, lol. I’ve got through the application process and onto a Skype interview now.

Any tips for the interview???

Cuz
    Cuz is offline VET
    Is the show legit or just for broadcast??...no fucking way in fuck id marry a stranger or hell anyone ever again for that matter
    BG likes this.

BigPimpin76 is offline Senior Member
    I would watch out if I were you! Don’t get caught up into another spell.
    Then again if you are fit enough and motivated after a 6 year relationship then go on it for the fun of it!!
    Don’t sign a marriage contract though if you win.... It can or could be a curse !

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

LMAO!

Yeah definitely a real show on Lifetime, this will be their 11th season. Lady told me that 8/10 people have stayed together.

I’m better shape now than I was 6 years ago, aesthetically speaking and weight wise. You know, aging like a fine scotch!

Cuz
    Cuz is offline VET
    Quote Originally Posted by RaginCajun View Post
    LMAO!

Yeah definitely a real show on Lifetime, this will be their 11th season. Lady told me that 8/10 people have stayed together.

I’m better shape now than I was 6 years ago, aesthetically speaking and weight wise. You know, aging like a fine scotch!

So you’re tellin me that this show is claiming 8/10 success rate? Sounds like horseshit to me, hell no way marriage is that successful now 5/10 at best, much less a damn blind setup lmao

Just do it fuck it
    XnavyHMCS likes this.

Obs
    Obs is offline Changed Man
    My view on marriage....
    Divorce rates are lower than any time since 1940.

So are marriage rates.

No reason to get married.
    Its a stupid contract to a state that says a woman owns a man. I have the best woman a man could dream of for a long term relationship and I dont want to get married. No way I will without a prenuptual agreement.

"I will love you forever"

Yeah yeah... I heard all that shit before.

"I promise you if you become a pain in my ass and dont do your part, I will move on."

There is some good vows.
    A nice reminder who runs my life and that they run theirs.
    BigPimpin76, BG and RaginCajun like this.

BigPimpin76 is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Obs View Post
    My view on marriage....
    Divorce rates are lower than any time since 1940.

So are marriage rates.

No reason to get married.
    Its a stupid contract to a state that says a woman owns a man. I have the best woman a man could dream of for a long term relationship and I dont want to get married. No way I will without a prenuptual agreement.

"I will love you forever"

Yeah yeah... I heard all that shit before.

"I promise you if you become a pain in my ass and dont do your part, I will move on."

There is some good vows.
    A nice reminder who runs my life and that they run theirs.
    I agree with you on this Statement my brotha!
    No need to get married ,non the less playing a stupid show like this!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Obs likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by Cuz View Post
    So you’re tellin me that this show is claiming 8/10 success rate? Sounds like horseshit to me, hell no way marriage is that successful now 5/10 at best, much less a damn blind setup lmao

Just do it fuck it
    Trust me, I didn’t believe them either, lol!

The application was lengthy, I think it was like 60-70 questions. Asked everything about you and what you want in a partner, and then these dating coaches/therapists/pastor try to find the right/exact match and then they don’t meet until you are on the alter.

Show will film from November through April. I told them, if I get on the show, who is gonna make up for my lost time in the woods hunting?!! Fuckers, lol

Cuz
    Cuz is offline VET
    Trust me, I didn’t believe them either, lol!

The application was lengthy, I think it was like 60-70 questions. Asked everything about you and what you want in a partner, and then these dating coaches/therapists/pastor try to find the right/exact match and then they don’t meet until you are on the alter.

Show will film from November through April. I told them, if I get on the show, who is gonna make up for my lost time in the woods hunting?!! Fuckers, lol
    What did you tell them you wanted in a partner?

HoldMyBeer is offline Productive Member
    Prenup....
    Obs likes this.

tarmyg is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Blog Entries
    Got to keep bumping this one. How did it go? Did you piss excellence in the Skype Interview?
    HoldMyBeer and Obs like this.

Quote Originally Posted by tarmyg View Post
    Got to keep bumping this one. How did it go? Did you piss excellence in the Skype Interview?
    Of course I pissed it!

It was actually awkward doing a Skype interview. I’m all about eye contact and it was tough looking at a camera when someone’s face is right below it. I would rather do an in person interview, just easier to me. Still sketched out be the premise of the show but looks like all the former contestants were hot, so there is that.

My life has really changed over the past few months. Went from a 6 year relationship to single, doubled my salary (after break up), might be a reality TV star (haha just messing), and using dating apps to attract women (first time using these apps, wow is all I can say). If four months ago someone told me I would be in this position now, I’d tell them they were crazy. Never know what life will throw at you, just be ready to knock it out the park!
    tarmyg, Obs, ghettoboyd and 1 others like this.

Release has been turned in, we shall see if I get a call back.

Been dating around recently and women are definitely driving me to say fuck it and just do the show if I get selected. Unsure how all of it will work with me having two full time jobs, I’m a busy man at the moment.

Just figured I would update you all on this.
    Obs likes this.

BG
    BG is offline The Real Deal - AR-Platinum Elite- Hall of Famer
    Go for it! Just read the fine print, maybe have a lawyer look at it make sure you know your not getting into any financial issues and screw it maybe you’ll become a TV star or something. At the least I’ll be able to say I know someone that was on the show…… If that helps you decide
    RaginCajun and XnavyHMCS like this.

Disclaimer-BG is presenting fictitious opinions and does in no way encourage nor condone the use of any illegal substances.
    The information discussed is strictly for entertainment purposes only.

Everything was impossible until somebody did it!

I've got 99 problems......but my squat/dead ain't one !!

It doesnt matter how good looking she is, some where, some one is tired of her shit.

Light travels faster then sound. This is why some people appear bright until you hear them speak.

Great place to start researching ! http://forums.steroid.com/anabolic-s...-database.html

Obs
    Release has been turned in, we shall see if I get a call back.

Been dating around recently and women are definitely driving me to say fuck it and just do the show if I get selected. Unsure how all of it will work with me having two full time jobs, I’m a busy man at the moment.

Just figured I would update you all on this.
    Good luck out there man.
    Relationships today are hard to cope with as an old school dude. I couldn't "date" today.

If my gf leaves no chick today would measure up to her sincerity. I mess this up and I will never seek another relationship.

I hope you find someone like her buddy.
    RaginCajun and Cuz like this.

Quote Originally Posted by Obs View Post
    Good luck out there man.
    Relationships today are hard to cope with as an old school dude. I couldn't "date" today.

If my gf leaves no chick today would measure up to her sincerity. I mess this up and I will never seek another relationship.

I hope you find someone like her buddy.
    Correct, I’m old school as well.

I’m just playing the field, whatever happens, happens.
    Obs likes this.

TV Show - Married at First Sight

Update:

Had a second interview with the Producer lady, went well. Received an email to take a back ground check, so looks like I made it to the live auditions. Still unsure if I want to go through with this as I’m busy as hell right now working two jobs.
    tarmyg and XnavyHMCS like this.

Cuz
    Cuz is offline VET
    Do it man you may regret it later!
    XnavyHMCS and Obs like this.

diesel101 is offline Anabolic Member
    Go for it Ragin, have some fun and consider it a life experience most people wont have an opportunity to do.
    Life is short and has way of getting fucked up so enjoy the opportunity if it comes to you.
    Trust me I know after this year life can get fucked up and don't go as planned so just run with it and make some memories.
    XnavyHMCS and Obs like this.

Due to all the BS and them kind of lying to me, I will not be going through with this. They told me to make myself available for a few hours on Sunday, so I said I can. Today, they tell me it’s a mandatory workshop that starts at 9 and goes all day. So, due to my prior obligations and that BS, I have decided to withdraw. Plus, I’m too busy pissing excellence at the moment!
    Obs likes this.

Obs
    Due to all the BS and them kind of lying to me, I will not be going through with this. They told me to make myself available for a few hours on Sunday, so I said I can. Today, they tell me it’s a mandatory workshop that starts at 9 and goes all day. So, due to my prior obligations and that BS, I have decided to withdraw. Plus, I’m too busy pissing excellence at the moment!
    American badass!

Thread Information