• 2 Post By charger69
  • 2 Post By BG
  • 1 Post By Beetlegeuse
  • 1 Post By Obs
  • 1 Post By Cuz

Thread: The anger and hate from the left

bethdoth is offline Knowledgeable Member

The anger and hate from the left

Long story, but my son got in some trouble and will now be on parole for 4 years. The Parole Officer (PO) is coming to our house this morning to checkout his living situation.

Well I fly three flags in my yard American flag, Navy flag and a Trump 2020 No More bullshit flag. I told my wife to remove the Trump flag before the PO arrives. Why would I do such a thing you ask? Well if the PO is a lib he would instantly hate our home and the people in it. This could make life worse for our son over the next 4 Years. I do believe it would influence his job and how he treats our son.

So if the situation was reversed and it was a feel the bern for Bernie flag. Do you think a lib would feel pressure to remove the flag?

Yes I take my flags with me when camping. The rebel flag flip cup table has the American flag on the other side.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails The anger and hate from the left-70260144_2458173137562290_8437390921447768064_n.jpg  

GearHeaded is offline BANNED
    if he is a true leftist liberal , then every one of those flags is going to be offensive to him . I'd take them all down. sucks you gotta do that, but your right you don't want to make things worse for your son based on this persons biases.

and your right, I don't think someone on the right, or a libertarian or anarchist, would come into a situation like that and judge you based on what flag your flying, let alone make it influence your job negatively and wrongfully judge someone.

people that stand for freedom don't generally care what flag you want to fly or what religion you want to practice or what guns you may or may not own or what gas guzzling old car you drive or anything else for the most part
    bethdoth and i_SLAM_cougars like this.

i_SLAM_cougars is offline Banned- for my own actions
    If his PO is that much of a jerk off it’s going to be a long 4 years. I’d probably just do my time on the inside and lift weights with the brothers.

BTW that table is sweet
    KINGKONG and bethdoth like this.

Doing time is not an option for him at this point. He was sentenced to 5 months, but our wonderful justice system doesn't want to deal with a poorly regulated type1 diabetic in jail. Special diet and medical needs seem to be something they don't want to deal with. Not my words the judges words, so he is on the bracelet for 5 months at $21.00 a day!

My wife just texted me and said the PO did show up and that I have to take all guns and alcohol out of the house along with my pellet gun to shoot the damn rabbits that destroy the wife's plants.
    i_SLAM_cougars likes this.

i_SLAM_cougars is offline Banned- for my own actions
    Quote Originally Posted by bethdoth View Post
    Doing time is not an option for him at this point. He was sentenced to 5 months, but our wonderful justice system doesn't want to deal with a poorly regulated type1 diabetic in jail. Special diet and medical needs seem to be something they don't want to deal with. Not my words the judges words, so he is on the bracelet for 5 months at $21.00 a day!

My wife just texted me and said the PO did show up and that I have to take all guns and alcohol out of the house along with my pellet gun to shoot the damn rabbits that destroy the wife's plants.
    Yeah, I definitely get that. Time to build a secret compartment in the attic

Quote Originally Posted by i_SLAM_cougars View Post
    Yeah, I definitely get that. Time to build a secret compartment in the attic
    I will still keep my 9mm in the night stand, I doubt they will look in there ... might find the wife's toy too.
    BG and i_SLAM_cougars like this.

GearHeaded is offline BANNED
    thats completely anti freedom . they are trying to strip you of your god given right to defend yourself and your family if need be . if they take away your second amendment rights they should have to then at least provide a full time armed guard to protect your home 24 hours a day , because they are stripping your right to protect it yourself .

this is bullshit

happened to me once as well. when I got a DUI (which happened at my own home btw and not out on the road) I had made a threat at the time . after the arrest my discharge paperwork told me I had to remove all firearms from my home .. WTF is that .
    thats just one more way the left is trying to disarm American citizens . its a very backhanded (in the background) approach that most people don't hear about.

same thing just happened with PJ Brahn, the owner of Blackstone labs . he is under inditement by the fda for one of his supplements possibly containing a non approved substance in it . again they made him remove all firearms from his house . wtf , its a supplement company, what do firearms have to do with anything !
    bethdoth likes this.

tarmyg is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Blog Entries
    Well I fly three flags in my yard American flag, Navy flag and a Trump 2020 No More bullshit flag. I told my wife to remove the Trump flag before the PO arrives. Why would I do such a thing you ask? Well if the PO is a lib he would instantly hate our home and the people in it. This could make life worse for our son over the next 4 Years. I do believe it would influence his job and how he treats our son.

So if the situation was reversed and it was a feel the bern for Bernie flag. Do you think a lib would feel pressure to remove the flag?
    You feeling pressure to remove that flag is on you. Making assumptions that someone is going to treat you different just because you have a Trump flag in their official capacity I find just dumb. Just calling it as I see it.

And Bernie Sanders, that dude will never ever be president. He went to the Sovietunion on his freaking honeymoon and I'm not sure ever returned.

Quote Originally Posted by tarmyg View Post
    You feeling pressure to remove that flag is on you. Making assumptions that someone is going to treat you different just because you have a Trump flag in their official capacity I find just dumb. Just calling it as I see it.

And Bernie Sanders, that dude will never ever be president. He went to the Sovietunion on his freaking honeymoon and I'm not sure ever returned.
    I wouldn't call it dumb! I would call it cautious. Have you not seen the hate from the left, that hate anything Trump? I have no idea what his political affiliation is. Maybe he is a Trump supporter that would have possibly went easier on my son. Just don't know in today's political climate, but one thing is for sure there are a lot of unhinged leftist haters out there.

Anyone that gets convicted of a felony loses the right to own a gun. But, none of the guns in my house are owned by my son, but since he is living with us I have to remove until he moves out.

charger69 is offline Knowledgeable Member

Tarm- I think he is doing the right thing. It shouldn’t be that way, but it could be. Risk mitigation.
    I just stay away from political talk because some people take it personal.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    bethdoth and Obs like this.

BG
    BG is offline The Real Deal - AR-Platinum Elite- Hall of Famer
    I just went to a house for work and the woman had a Bernie sticker on the back of her car, I wanted to say something so bad but I would definitely end up losing my job as I work for the government. Dumb people believe in him, I know exactly what I’m dealing with once I see those stickers.
    Long story, but my son got in some trouble and will now be on parole for 4 years. The Parole Officer (PO) is coming to our house this morning to checkout his living situation.

Yes I take my flags with me when camping. The rebel flag flip cup table has the American flag on the other side.
    Last edited by BG; 10-11-2019 at 11:33 AM.
    i_SLAM_cougars and bethdoth like this.

Disclaimer-BG is presenting fictitious opinions and does in no way encourage nor condone the use of any illegal substances.
    The information discussed is strictly for entertainment purposes only.

Everything was impossible until somebody did it!

I've got 99 problems......but my squat/dead ain't one !!

It doesnt matter how good looking she is, some where, some one is tired of her shit.

Light travels faster then sound. This is why some people appear bright until you hear them speak.

Great place to start researching ! http://forums.steroid.com/anabolic-s...-database.html

Beetlegeuse is offline Knowledgeable Member
    You feeling pressure to remove that flag is on you. Making assumptions that someone is going to treat you different just because you have a Trump flag in their official capacity I find just dumb....
    You are the one ASSuming. And being pontifical.

bethdoth is PREsuming. Not at all the same thing.
    bethdoth likes this.

Obs
    Obs is offline Changed Man
    I just drove behind a car going half the speed limit with stickers;

Vote democrat
    Elect women
    Medicare for all

The hate is coming from the right too.
    I hate people with that mindset and everything they stand for which is nothing.
    i_SLAM_cougars likes this.

Obs

You find it dumb because you are blissfully ignorant.
    You think you live in a world where the left and right dont hate each other?

Ffs I have been dealing with people so indoctrinated with their beliefs that they cant even be part of a group that might have a member with a political belief different from their own.

The little pussies go around saying, "IDGAF what anyone thinks of me. You won't offend me!"

They brag about speaking their mind and within minutes they leave the group after insulting everyone.

YES most people will have subconscious malice toward those on the other side today and to believe differently is blissful ignorance.

We live in a world of party chasing sheep. Left and right ate the same fucking morons and they cannot think for themselves. Many dont have a single thought without indoctrination of their Trump or Bernie mindset playing in to their conversation.

If you need more proof visit facebook and read some comments.

People are ate the fuck up with this belief that a politician actually cares about them, America, or anything other than MONEY.

It's childish and ignorant.
    Buncha broke ass retards probably think their boss is their best friend for the pat on the back they recieved.

Gullable and blind.

Cuz
    Cuz is online now VET
    I think i would have done the same thing beth, people are nuts these days and with him/her having that much power to determine your sons future for the next four years one bad vibe from that PO and it may affect the situation. Did the right thing i think, just make sure you put them bad boys back , especially that table hehe
    Obs likes this.

tarmyg is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Blog Entries
    I disagree with the notion in here that by reading someone's car sticker that proclaims their love for Bernie or seeing bethdoth's Trump flag, I can draw any conclusions about who he is as a person, and I know who they are, I do not. This left and right issue are made up horseshit that people have bought into because they like to belong to a group, and there are a lot of people benefiting from this polarization. Obs, I do not agree with your statement that I am "blissfully ignorant." It would be nice if I were because I honestly think it would be easier to live that way. I will say that a total of the past 12-years being overseas in different countries and on different continents gives you a different perspective, right or wrong I have no idea.

Obs
    I disagree with the notion in here that by reading someone's car sticker that proclaims their love for Bernie or seeing bethdoth's Trump flag, I can draw any conclusions about who he is as a person, and I know who they are, I do not. This left and right issue are made up horseshit that people have bought into because they like to belong to a group, and there are a lot of people benefiting from this polarization. Obs, I do not agree with your statement that I am "blissfully ignorant." It would be nice if I were because I honestly think it would be easier to live that way. I will say that a total of the past 12-years being overseas in different countries and on different continents gives you a different perspective, right or wrong I have no idea.
    Yes 100% its made up horse shit that people cling to like a religion but much worse and they hate based on the ideals.

Yes a liberal person in a position of power will hold an underlying despise just based on seeing that flag most of the time.

I am a political agnostic you see. Republicans, and democrats alike can kiss my ass because I dont give a shit about their little "My candidate gonna CHANGE it my way!" Bullshit.

Your all gettin fucked.
    Trump helped fuck you all more than any president since nixon.

But the party clingers just hang on like the sheep they are.

Bethdoth should take it one step further and put up a bernie flag and tell the PO his son is gay and was having acceptance issues that triggered the "crime".

I bet his son would never have to see the PO again if he could put on a good tearful show and say a bunch of conservatives beat him up.

"They called me a rainbow flag waving fag all because I was carrying a bernie sign! (Sobs...) Then one of them broke my sign and threw it off a bridge, and kicked me in the stomach."

Think like a politician.
    You dont actually give a shit.
    You just pretend to give a shit so your sheep follow along.

Thread Information