Fluidic Kimbo is offline Morale Officer (de facto)

Lightbulb Ever known a genuine splitter?

Have you ever known anyone with two personalities?

I'm not talking about people who get really moody and behave a bit antagonistically when they're stressed.

I'm talking about a person with a profound difference in how they think and behave at times, with everything from their posture, accent, body language, and their opinions and attitudes, to even calling themselves by a different name and saying they come from a different area.

I'm not talking about people who put on an act (e.g. a 'front' or a 'facade'), nor people who feign.

I had a friend a few years ago that invited me over to his house one time... and when I got there I at first thought that it was just the weekend and he was unwinding and letting his hair down a bit. As the hours went by I began to see more and more that it was almost like he was a different person. He was calling himself by his real name too, which was a little strange because I only ever heard him called by a nickname.

Have you ever encountered a person like this?

bomb_r2 is offline Associate Member
    I have an ex with multiple personalities. She tells everyone she's Taylor swift and believes it

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-J727AZ using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by bomb_r2 View Post
    I have an ex with multiple personalities. She tells everyone she's Taylor swift and believes it

Interesting.

Supposedly there was an American cop with multiple personalities, it's on YouTube

https://youtu.be/QUc7PcGErDU

bomb_r2 is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Fluidic Cameron View Post

Interesting.

Supposedly there was an American cop with multiple personalities, it's on YouTube

https://youtu.be/QUc7PcGErDU
    Most cops n firemen have Some sort of mental illness .

I kicked my ex out on my birthday 5 years ago told her she's f'in nuts n needs help . If she loved me to get help. She started seeing a shrink n she's doing better. We never reunited

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-J727AZ using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by bomb_r2 View Post
    Most cops n firemen have Some sort of mental illness .

I kicked my ex out on my birthday 5 years ago told her she's f'in nuts n needs help . If she loved me to get help. She started seeing a shrink n she's doing better. We never reunited

I will make sure my next gf has a good head on her shoulders. I'm in Belfast airport right now to board a flight to Italy. . . so I'll spend a week there.... and then I'm going to England to do 10 days of silence.

If every womam had perfect breasts then it would be so much easier to choose them for the content of their character.

Thread Information