• 1 Post By < <Samson> >
  • 3 Post By GearHeaded
  • 1 Post By Ernst
  • 1 Post By GearHeaded
  • 1 Post By XnavyHMCS

Thread: Gym is closed this morning

Nitmare67 is offline Junior Member

Gym is closed this morning

Damnit... gym is closed until 6am. Bs imo. Hell im still working today. 1st weekday ive missed since July. Guess i have extra time to go home and wake up my girl for some bedroom cardio before work.

clarky. is offline MONITOR
    Did they not have signs up with the festive opening times. It's christmas eve man ppl need to sort there shit . The bonus is you get to go home to your girl.
    XnavyHMCS likes this.

Bio-Active is online now AR-Hall of Famer

Gym is closed this morning

That’s why I got a membership as a backup that is fob pad entry. I can’t use it as my primary gym but I can always go when my reg gym changes there hours and it’s right up the street from my main gym. Believe it I’ll be in the gym Christmas morning training before my family gets up
    clarky. likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by Bio-Active View Post
    That’s why I got a membership as a backup that is fob pad entry. I can’t use it as my primary gym but I can always go when my reg gym changes there hours and it’s right up the street from my main gym. Believe it I’ll be in the gym Christmas morning training before my family gets up
    I hate Planet Fitness but they were open and are just up the street from my gym. I expected to pay for a single day but the girl gave me a 3 day pass and said theyre open tomorrow too. There was only 3 people in the whole gym so i did chest, trics and shoulders...About 90 min later as i was leaving 2 morbidly obese woman showed up drinking starbucks with bagels or some shit....both with the biggest, thinnest yoga pants ive ever fucking scene.... it was at that point i was reminded why i fucking hate planet fitness.
    Ernst, XnavyHMCS and clarky. like this.

clarky. is offline MONITOR
    Quote Originally Posted by Nitmare67 View Post
    I hate Planet Fitness but they were open and are just up the street from my gym. I expected to pay for a single day but the girl gave me a 3 day pass and said theyre open tomorrow too. There was only 3 people in the whole gym so i did chest, trics and shoulders...About 90 min later as i was leaving 2 morbidly obese woman showed up drinking starbucks with bagels or some shit....both with the biggest, thinnest yoga pants ive ever fucking scene.... it was at that point i was reminded why i fucking hate planet fitness.
    Lmfao hahaha

Cuz
    Cuz is offline VET
    Take rest day...if you trained yesterday you will be fine
    XnavyHMCS, JaneDoe, Obs and 1 others like this.

Ernst is offline Borderline Personality
    Enjoy it while it lasts. Soon every gym turns into a busy day at Planet Fitness. New Years crowd is stuffing pumpkin pie and egg nog down their gullets right now, promising themselves that they'll burn it all off next year....
    JaneDoe likes this.

Cuz
    Cuz is offline VET
    Quote Originally Posted by Ernst View Post
    Enjoy it while it lasts. Soon every gym turns into a busy day at Planet Fitness. New Years crowd is stuffing pumpkin pie and egg nog down their gullets right now, promising themselves that they'll burn it all off next year....
    I think its already started considering what i witnessed last night. Complete fucking ignorance from grown men trying to bench press 50 lbs more than their max to 6 teens trying to attempt a chest workout. It’s honestly hard to hold back and not instruct them lol
    JaneDoe likes this.

Fuck... i had forgot about that shit. I haven't Experienced a new years rush for a few years. Last summer I made a decision to get my life on track. My T count was crashed from years of pain pillers and i was slowly starting to get fat... not the life im living. Ive been addicted to hitting the gym 6 days a week ever since. I go 330am 5 day a week and later morning on Saturday. Got on TRT and got my sexual function back to being reliable. Now im 6'3 and 220. My goal is to continue to put on muscle and slowly cut to near 205 by summer.... i doubt any new years dildos will be at the gym at 330am in the winter.

Obs
    Obs is offline Changed Man
    Quote Originally Posted by Cuz View Post
    Take rest day...if you trained yesterday you will be fine
    Cuz you need to get your ass on stage.
    Dont mean to be the dangerous influence but blast your ass off and take no breaks and keep upping dosages and rotating compounds.

You really are capable of being something amazing brother.
    Not that you aren't already but I mean something rarely rarely seen.
    Cuz and XnavyHMCS like this.

Quote Originally Posted by Nitmare67 View Post
    I tried going to planet fitness once and they asked me to leave. Said the don’t judge but wouldn’t allow me to lift heavy weight. Said lifting heavy weight is not there cutler and they don’t want the bodybuilders in there gym

Cuz
    Cuz is offline VET
    Quote Originally Posted by Obs View Post
    Dont mean to be the dangerous influence but blast your ass off and take no breaks and keep upping dosages and rotating compounds.

Damn it sure it is tempting but that 100% commitment scares me i dont want to end up losing everything..bc if i did i would be in it to win not just show up and say hey i did a show.
    I need to pm you about a few things later on
    Obs and XnavyHMCS like this.

JaneDoe is offline Banned
    Blog Entries
    The of the gym owner I train, went on a trip and put a statement on the gym door, mentioning that it will only open again from January 5 next year!

Quote Originally Posted by davimeireles View Post
    The of the gym owner I train, went on a trip and put a statement on the gym door, mentioning that it will only open again from January 5 next year!
    That is just terrible. I would ask for a refund for the days you could not train
    JaneDoe likes this.

< <Samson> > is offline Neurologically Intact
    Blog Entries
    I wanna go to the gym

Week off, 3-5 to go

Ugggh
    JaneDoe likes this.

GearHeaded is offline BANNED
    Quote Originally Posted by davimeireles View Post
    thats a load of crap .

I keep my gym open 24/7 365 days of the year . its never been closed even once since I've opened it. you just never know when the "iron is going to call''.
    JaneDoe, Ernst and XnavyHMCS like this.

Ernst is offline Borderline Personality
    Quote Originally Posted by GearHeaded View Post
    thats a load of crap .

I keep my gym open 24/7 365 days of the year . its never been closed even once since I've opened it. you just never know when the "iron is going to call''.
    Do you have regulars who come in on the holidays?
    JaneDoe likes this.

GearHeaded is offline BANNED
    Do you have regulars who come in on the holidays?
    I've got close to about 800 members .. I guarantee you if I check my gym security cameras at 3am this morning, someone will probably be in their training.
    plenty of people in there earlier today while I trained arms
    Ernst likes this.

< <Samson> > is offline Neurologically Intact
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by GearHeaded View Post
    I've got close to about 800 members ..

Kinda off toppic, if there was one

What are your dues? What kinda overhead are you at?

Man, here an indi gym can barely survive. . . . We got one up the street, but these guys went all out. They pretty much knocked off a full pro gym like EOS.

XnavyHMCS is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Obs View Post

I second that, Obs!!!

I don't know; it is hard to say which would garner more gold medals, the beard or the body...

Go for it, Cuz!!!
    Obs likes this.

Thread Information