Thread: SARMs ban 2020

crazy_rocks is offline Senior Member

SARMs ban 2020

We are supposed to see a SARMs ban soon. Does anyone know when exactly when it takes effect or do they still have another vote to go through? Yes I tried looking it up but am not getting any answers.

AR's King Silabolin is offline Castle Power
    Quote Originally Posted by crazy_rocks View Post
    We are supposed to see a SARMs ban soon. Does anyone know when exactly when it takes effect or do they still have another vote to go through? Yes I tried looking it up but am not getting any answers.
    Just order from uk. Rec chem uk. Top quality. Perfect and safe delivery. I have a 100% sucessdelievery to my local postoffice last 5 years even here in superstrict Norway, a country where 1000 mg Cvit pills, caffein and redbull for many years were banned.

Sent fra min BLA-L29 via Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by AR's King Silabolin View Post
    Just order from uk. Rec chem uk. Top quality. Perfect and safe delivery. I have a 100% sucessdelievery to my local postoffice last 5 years even here in superstrict Norway, a country where 1000 mg Cvit pills, caffein and redbull for many years were banned.

Sounds like a plan.

So Norway, I went there in 2005. One night in Oslo and went to Bergen for a few. It's to bad Garage bar closed down.

AR's King Silabolin is offline Castle Power
    Quote Originally Posted by crazy_rocks View Post
    Sounds like a plan.

So Norway, I went there in 2005. One night in Oslo and went to Bergen for a few. It's to bad Garage bar closed down.
    If u go to Norway one more time, come to my City. Trondheim City. Everbody says its the most beautiful city in Norway. Students, bars, clubs, gyms all over. And. Some says worlds most gorgeous girls are in Trondheim. Perfect facestructure the scientists say. A genetic fact. No bullshit
    Oslo too, but immigrants are mixing genes too fast there.
    But, it hasnt reached Trondheim yet, cause we are way North.

I will keep that place in mind if i go back. Sucks about the other stuff, it seems to be a goal of certain people to replace what was already there.

tarmyg is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Blog Entries
    Changes in China in combination with Chuck Grassley's legislation (SARMS Schedule III drug, I thought it was a joke but apparently not) is going to have a HUGE impact in the next few months. Anyone who does not have a real script for at least TEST I think is going to be paying through the nose and people is going to get taken out to lunch a lot more is my suspicion.

Quote Originally Posted by tarmyg View Post
    Changes in China in combination with Chuck Grassley's legislation (SARMS Schedule III drug, I thought it was a joke but apparently not) is going to have a HUGE impact in the next few months. Anyone who does not have a real script for at least TEST I think is going to be paying through the nose and people is going to get taken out to lunch a lot more is my suspicion.
    I agree people will be paying a lot more, at least for a long time until things fall into place.

I hope MK677 is not on the list because it's not a sarm. I read that it shouldn't be but who knows what alterations they will make since they still have time to finalize it.

Thread Information