Like Tree9Likes
  • 5 Post By C27H40O3
  • 1 Post By XnavyHMCS
  • 2 Post By Obs
  • 1 Post By JaneDoe

Thread: Mail a letter to a notorious prisoner

Fluidic Kimbo is offline Morale Officer (de facto)

Red face Mail a letter to a notorious prisoner

Has anyone here ever sent a letter in the mail to a notorious prisoner?

I sent a handwritten letter in the mail to Anders Breivik in Finland, and also Christopher Watts in the USA. Breivik killed 77 people in a mass shooting. Watts killed his wife and two young daughters. Oh and also I sent a letter to T J Lane who shot 6 people, killing 3, in Chardon High School.

I think it would be cool if a few of us sent a load of letters on the same day to the same person to see if we get a reply. I mean if the prisoner receives 10 letters in the space of a day or two then he might reply. Then we can share the replies and send more letters.

Some people like the idea of 'dark tourism' where you go on a tour of a concentration camp, or a tour of Chernobyl. Well. . . what I'm proposing here in this thread is more like a "dark staycation".

If anyone reading this is concerned about the morality or legality of what I'm proposing, I assure you that I will act within the law and keep everything morally above board.

C27H40O3 is offline Admin Sent Me Away.
    What’s the purpose of doing such a thing?

What info do they have that you think they might share with you?

Maybe you don’t write as often as he wanted, so when he gets out, he hunts you down, he already has your address from the correspondence, and he takes out you or your family.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Fluidic Kimbo is offline Morale Officer (de facto)
    Quote Originally Posted by C27H40O3 View Post
    What’s the purpose of doing such a thing?
    See here's the thing... I have no idea where it would go... I would be venturing into the unknown. Therein lies the intrigue.

What info do they have that you think they might share with you?
    I'm not bothered about fact-finding or trying to gain intelligence. I'm more interested in the person behind the behaviour. I want to have a conversation and see how it unfolds.

Maybe you don’t write as often as he wanted, so when he gets out, he hunts you down, he already has your address from the correspondence, and he takes out you or your family.

So far I have only given a PO Box and my first name.

Shit! You did it already?

Mail a letter to a notorious prisoner

If you are interested in chatting with dudes that killed folks, just write to some hero soldiers who were proficient at taking care of business or some hero citizens that stepped up and blew away some harmful violent antisocial savages who had it coming.

That would be more enlightening than trying to converse with the broken toys that are in prison for killing because they can’t cope with their disfunctional shitty lives.

XnavyHMCS is online now Senior Member
    I heard of people sending checks written out to (addressed to) notorious convicts.

These checks, once endorsed by the recipient, were returned to the sender's account (or directly to the sender) and then saved as some form of "morbid" souvenir... The money on the check went apparently to the incarcerated's commissary account, which could be usedto buy necessary things like butt lube etc... You know, all the shit you need for an extended stay behind bars...

In the article they said that people were collecting signatures from the likes of Ted Bundy, John Wayne Gacy, etc...

So, I can kind of see the motivation here. But personally, FUCK those scumbags!!! I wouldn't want a signature from someone like that... But, people collect some weird shit...
    Obs likes this.

XnavyHMCS is online now Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by C27H40O3 View Post
    If you are interested in chatting with dudes that killed folks, just write to some hero soldiers who were proficient at taking care of business or some hero citizens that stepped up and blew away some harmful violent antisocial savages who had it coming.

That would be more enlightening than trying to converse with the broken toys that are in prison for killing because they can’t cope with their disfunctional shitty lives.

Way to go brother!!!

I agree 100% here!!!

Right-on!!!

Quote Originally Posted by XnavyHMCS View Post
    Way to go brother!!!

I agree 100% here!!!

Right-on!!!
    Now I just spent a half hour of my life learning about the history of medical service in the navy, and the title of Senior Chief Hospital Corpsman . Very interesting history.

Obs
    Obs is offline Changed Man
    Hes just a troll.
    Every thread is yo get a rise bevause he wants attention.
    We ignored him well enough now hes been gone a bit.
    They key to ridding the board of him is completely ignoring him.
    KINGKONG and JaneDoe like this.

JaneDoe is offline Banned
    Blog Entries
    Crazy thing!
    Obs likes this.

Thread Information