Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
Like Tree72Likes

Thread: Sleep

BG
    BG is offline The Real Deal - AR-Platinum Elite- Hall of Famer
    Read this thread last night, went to the closet and pulled out some xanies………….. had the craziest dream that ufcs Dustin Poiriers wife rubbed my cock and the whole rest of the dream I was worried he was going to beat me up.

Disclaimer-BG is presenting fictitious opinions and does in no way encourage nor condone the use of any illegal substances.
    The information discussed is strictly for entertainment purposes only.

Everything was impossible until somebody did it!

I've got 99 problems......but my squat/dead ain't one !!

It doesnt matter how good looking she is, some where, some one is tired of her shit.

Light travels faster then sound. This is why some people appear bright until you hear them speak.

Great place to start researching ! http://forums.steroid.com/anabolic-s...-database.html

< <Samson> > is online now Neurologically Intact
    Blog Entries
    I’m almost down to a bar daily - feels like a huge step from 2
    BG and almostgone like this.

BG
    Quote Originally Posted by < <Samson> > View Post
    I’m almost down to a bar daily - feels like a huge step from 2
    Daaaaaaamn!!! I had to give everything up, my body just would not accept it anymore...........miss them very badly but things seem to be going in a better direction but honestly................. Im already trying to figure out what I could get away with here and there..............I couldn't even eat sugar for almost 2 years
    Last edited by BG; 02-07-2023 at 08:20 PM.

Disclaimer-BG is presenting fictitious opinions and does in no way encourage nor condone the use of any illegal substances.

It doesnt matter how good looking she is, some where, some one is tired of her shit.

Light travels faster then sound. This is why some people appear bright until you hear them speak.

Great place to start researching ! http://forums.steroid.com/anabolic-s...-database.html

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by BG View Post
    Daaaaaaamn!!! I had to give everything up, my body just would not accept it anymore...........miss them very badly but things seem to be going in a better direction but honestly................. Im already trying to figure out what I could get away with here and there..............I couldn't even eat sugar for almost 2 years

Ummm, y?

Down to a bar flat + some melatonin & magnesium

It’s such a slow process coming off this crap
    BG likes this.

BG
    reason......to much drugs, pre-workout, pills and in the end painkillers/ibuprofen......my stomach gave out and my body crashed. I lost 50lbs went fully arthritic, had both hips replaced, need to do the shoulders, thought I was dying.....shit the doctors thought I had cancer, bone marrow samples, lymph nodes biopsied......was crazy. Just on getting better past few months.....had some sick depression almost got divorced......pulling through though

How did you start coming down? Quarter of a pill every so often? I just quit concentrate (legal), was the hardest shit I ever quit, 4 nights of bed sweats, skin crawling , couldn't believe it I stopped flower so many times nothing like this. Now Im having dreams just like melatonin, dreamt last night I was at a wedding with my boy, I had a big bag of coke and I couldn't get a bump in, every time something would happen, my boy put it down on a wet table, he dropped it once, people saw it took it away from me.......crazy night.
    Last edited by BG; 02-08-2023 at 04:54 PM.
    < <Samson> > and almostgone like this.

Blog Entries
    reason......to much drugs, pre-workout, pills and in the end painkillers/ibuprofen......my stomach gave out and my body crashed. I lost 50lbs went fully arthritic, had both hips replaced, need to do the shoulders, thought I was dying.....shit the doctors thought I had cancer, bone marrow samples, lymph nodes biopsied......was crazy. Just on getting better past few months.....had some sick depression almost got divorced......pulling through though

How did you start coming down? Quarter of a pill every so often? I just quit concentrate (legal), was the hardest shit I ever quit, 4 nights of bed sweats, skin crawling , couldn't believe it I stopped flower so many times nothing like this. Now Im having dreams just like melatonin, dreamt last night I was at a wedding with my boy, I had a big bag of coke and I couldn't get a bump in, every time something would happen, my boy put it down on a wet table, he dropped it once, people saw it took it away from me.......crazy night.

Fuck, thx for the explanation. My stomach & gi issues def don’t make life easy at times. On the positive end - I let all the drugs, aside from booze go completely. Shit, even smoking cigarettes - again < I think it’s for good this time - Not even weed

My Xanax use all went to shit when I came off to try to knock up the wife - that didn’t work

I was up to almost two bars flat, started peeling back consistently at 1/8th every week or so. Last nite was the first nite I slept at “just” one bar

BG
    Fuck, thx for the explanation. My stomach & gi issues def don’t make life easy at times. On the positive end - I let all the drugs, aside from booze go completely. Shit, even smoking cigarettes - again < I think it’s for good this time - Not even weed

My Xanax use all went to shit when I came off to try to knock up the wife - that didn’t work

I was up to almost two bars flat, started peeling back consistently at 1/8th every week or so. Last nite was the first nite I slept at “just” one bar
    Be careful with the stomach, I underestimated it, when they say it has an effect on your whole body the weren't joking. When it went bad I could barely eat for a year, just boiled chicken, potatoes and a few other things. Then other things went bad I couldn't take any meds at all because of it and things went downhill real fast............one thing after another until I was 159lbs......down from 215. 20 years of BB'ing down the drain and I couldn't even imagine what I spent on gear/supps/food. I think I need a Xanax now .....jk
    almostgone and < <Samson> > like this.

Blog Entries
    Be careful with the stomach, I underestimated it, when they say it has an effect on your whole body the weren't joking. When it went bad I could barely eat for a year, just boiled chicken, potatoes and a few other things. Then other things went bad I couldn't take any meds at all because of it and things went downhill real fast............one thing after another until I was 159lbs......down from 215. 20 years of BB'ing down the drain and I couldn't even imagine what I spent on gear/supps/food. I think I need a Xanax now .....jk

Dang,

I suppose it goes the same for all of our organs

Lately I really neglected my diet & got back on juice after stopping for two months. My water retention is at a solid ten Lbs.

Never really wanted to ask till hearing all this, but how old are you? I def have learned health doesn’t discriminate, age, race, whatever - we’re fucked when it hits

The later the better, I suppose - enjoy the ride as much as possible while it lasts
    BG likes this.

BG
    Dang,

I suppose it goes the same for all of our organs

Lately I really neglected my diet & got back on juice after stopping for two months. My water retention is at a solid ten Lbs.

Never really wanted to ask till hearing all this, but how old are you? I def have learned health doesn’t discriminate, age, race, whatever - we’re fucked when it hits

The later the better, I suppose - enjoy the ride as much as possible while it lasts
    48 feel like 70

One of the first things I needed to come to realize was I was pushing through all my issue's with gear and drug........my body would have fallen apart much sooner if I wasn't using so much and by push through with chems it allowed me to do much more damage.
    Last edited by BG; 02-12-2023 at 03:27 PM.
    < <Samson> > and Honkey_Kong like this.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread Information