• 1 Post By Octaneforce
  • 1 Post By David LoPan
  • 2 Post By < <Samson> >
  • 1 Post By Octaneforce

Thread: The Bachelor

David LoPan is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Blog Entries

The Bachelor

I got sucked into watching this show with my wife for a couple of episodes. Anyone else watch this with their wife? If you could go on the show and have 20 plus hot girls trying to marry you would you do it? Sounds like a good deal for the guy but how would you not want to bang it out with the girls before you had to pick one to get engaged to?

*Yes, the wife has told me there is one where the woman does the same thing. Can not imagine how little self-esteem a guy would have to have to go on a show to chase one girl knowing you are in a house with 20 other guys wanting to bang it out with her as well.

Octaneforce is offline Senior Member
    Blog Entries
    Its just nonsense to get dishwashers to stare at 40 min of commercials during a 120 min show.

Also Its scripted in my opinion.

Half of these chicks probably already have boyfriends and just want the brief fame.

Im just bitter because i have no chance of getting my girl to even go near me for 2 hours every monday night. Fuck that dumb show.
    David LoPan likes this.

David LoPan is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Octaneforce View Post
    Its just nonsense to get dishwashers to stare at 40 min of commercials during a 120 min show.

Also Its scripted in my opinion.

Half of these chicks probably already have boyfriends and just want the brief fame.

Im just bitter because i have no chance of getting my girl to even go near me for 2 hours every monday night. Fuck that dumb show.
    Quality time with the wife. UGH, I hate reality TV. I don't think I would go on TV and make out with 20 plus women in hopes of finding "the one." Shit will be on the internet forever. Had to google this.
    How many couples from the Bachelor are still together?
    Though "The Bachelor" has been airing for 23 seasons now since 2002, only two couples from the show are still together. Meanwhile, out of 14 seasons of "The Bachelorette" since 2003, six of the couples are still together.
    Octaneforce likes this.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by David LoPan View Post
    Quality time with the wife. UGH, I hate reality TV. I don't think I would go on TV and make out with 20 plus women in hopes of finding "the one." Shit will be on the internet forever. Had to google this.
    How many couples from the Bachelor are still together?
    Though "The Bachelor" has been airing for 23 seasons now since 2002, only two couples from the show are still together. Meanwhile, out of 14 seasons of "The Bachelorette" since 2003, six of the couples are still together.
    If anyone gets together in real life from that show its pure luck. Same as meeting a spouse at work. The process of public elimination is a horrific way of choosing a partner lmao.

< <Samson> > is offline Neurologically Intact
    Blog Entries
    Well,

There’s another reason to like my wife(I was running out)

She don’t do fake ass reality bull shit / can’t stand that time filling crap

Oh yeah - if I could be the bachelor, sign me up. I’d bang everything on the set - twice
    Octaneforce and David LoPan like this.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by < <Samson> > View Post
    Well,

There’s another reason to like my wife(I was running out)

She don’t do fake ass reality bull shit / can’t stand that time filling crap

Oh yeah - if I could be the bachelor, sign me up. I’d bang everything on the set - twice
    If i was the bachelor the show would get cancelled and many producers would be fired
    < <Samson> > likes this.

Thread Information