Results 1 to 36 of 36
Like Tree27Likes
  • 1 Post By Livinlean
  • 3 Post By The road
  • 2 Post By wavefunction
  • 1 Post By The road
  • 2 Post By wavefunction
  • 1 Post By wavefunction
  • 2 Post By The road
  • 1 Post By The road
  • 1 Post By charger69
  • 1 Post By The road
  • 1 Post By AR's King Silabolin
  • 2 Post By charger69
  • 1 Post By Mooseman33
  • 1 Post By i_SLAM_cougars
  • 1 Post By AR's King Silabolin
  • 1 Post By The road
  • 2 Post By charger69
  • 1 Post By The road
  • 2 Post By charger69

Thread: Who’s full of shit: Shawn Ray or Chad Nicholls

  1. #1
    wavefunction's Avatar
    wavefunction is online now Associate Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2020
    Posts
    210

    Who’s full of shit: Shawn Ray or Chad Nicholls


  2. #2
    Quester's Avatar
    Quester is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Location
    In the Bluegrass
    Posts
    2,292
    Perhaps there is no way to tell which one is full of shit. However, if the athletes a coach is working with suffer from more ill health than the average athlete or average coached athlete, it does get your attention.

  3. #3
    KINGKONG's Avatar
    KINGKONG is online now Knowledgeable Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2004
    Location
    Outside the walls
    Posts
    4,231
    Shawn Ray is such a feminine weirdo anyways..I want to not trust him..


    “Men do never if seldom, rise from small beginnings to great heights...Except through fraud or force"
    Niccolò Machiavelli

  4. #4
    The road's Avatar
    The road is online now Anabolic Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Posts
    21,172
    Better question...
    Did Chris Kyle hit Jesse Ventura....

  5. #5
    The road's Avatar
    The road is online now Anabolic Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Posts
    21,172
    A general rule I keep is that if the news comes from california it must be 100% bullshit.

  6. #6
    Livinlean's Avatar
    Livinlean is online now Knowledgeable Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Location
    Canada
    Posts
    1,001
    These rumours have been around for some time. It is very unlikely that Shawn is lying.

    There's no way to defend Chad or his protocols. What can be said however is that the body builders knew what they were doing. Doesn't make it better but just stating that fact.
    Quester likes this.

  7. #7
    The road's Avatar
    The road is online now Anabolic Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Posts
    21,172
    Quote Originally Posted by Livinlean View Post
    These rumours have been around for some time. It is very unlikely that Shawn is lying.

    There's no way to defend Chad or his protocols. What can be said however is that the body builders knew what they were doing. Doesn't make it better but just stating that fact.
    I agree fully!

    This is exactly why you have to trust yourself and your own knowledge over that of a coach that is standing over you every rep.

    They don't know whats going on inside you.
    You know your limits and if you exceed them its your fault.

    A good coach will push you to the brink of death. Thats what it takes.

    Beyond that I think its obvious just fro Chad admitting they went out to dinnner with him, that he was either gay, or he was working a new client.

    Thats what coaches do. They build a reputation and polotic people into following via trivial knowledge and reputation of former clients they have trained.

    If you want proof look at the published authors here with great next level protocols. They always sell their biggest sale that abandoned them.

    A coach is basically useless beyond Dorian Yates training partner yelling at him.

    Come on!
    The compounds do the fkin work and the results are dependant on your genetics, your diet, and your training.

    The rest is anabolic mastrubation and things that one ifbb pro curses while another praises it.

    I concede if you argue.
    I have seen them all come and go.
    Quester, Cuz and SampsonandDelilah like this.

  8. #8
    wavefunction's Avatar
    wavefunction is online now Associate Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2020
    Posts
    210
    Quote Originally Posted by Livinlean View Post
    What can be said however is that the body builders knew what they were doing.
    Ronnie Coleman knew nothing. He just took and did what he was told.

  9. #9
    wavefunction's Avatar
    wavefunction is online now Associate Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2020
    Posts
    210
    They uploaded the whole interview today:

    https://youtu.be/3ETGfQM6NRI

    I watched it and am still confused. Chad sure does use the words ‘like’ and ‘literally’ a lot. At one hour mark he also says that masteron ‘s effect is very similar to parabolan . But parabolan is trenbolone , how can the two be similar?

    I’d say Shawn sounded more believable, but what do I know. Here’s his full interview too:

    https://youtu.be/piYrmJSw5IU
    Quester and The road like this.

  10. #10
    The road's Avatar
    The road is online now Anabolic Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Posts
    21,172
    Quote Originally Posted by wavefunction View Post
    They uploaded the whole interview today:

    https://youtu.be/3ETGfQM6NRI

    I watched it and am still confused. Chad sure does use the words ‘like’ and ‘literally’ a lot. At one hour mark he also says that masteron ‘s effect is very similar to parabolan . But parabolan is trenbolone , how can the two be similar?

    I’d say Shawn sounded more believable, but what do I know. Here’s his full interview too:

    https://youtu.be/piYrmJSw5IU
    Most of these coaches everyone praise just spout of random crap.
    You can always find apro coach that says pretty much any damn thing.
    Tren Hex is not comparable to masteron at all.
    Much longer half life, totally different.
    wavefunction likes this.

  11. #11
    wavefunction's Avatar
    wavefunction is online now Associate Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2020
    Posts
    210
    Quote Originally Posted by The road View Post
    Better question...
    Did Chris Kyle hit Jesse Ventura....
    I googled both names and still not getting it: one was a sniper, the other is still alive.
    The road and Quester like this.

  12. #12
    wavefunction's Avatar
    wavefunction is online now Associate Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2020
    Posts
    210
    Quote Originally Posted by The road View Post
    Most of these coaches everyone praise just spout of random crap.
    You can always find apro coach that says pretty much any damn thing.
    Tren Hex is not comparable to masteron at all.
    Much longer half life, totally different.
    At some point(1999 I think), Chad Nicholls had all top three Mr. Olympia lineup as clients. You'd think the guy must know what he's talking about when it comes to bodybuilding...
    Last edited by wavefunction; 02-14-2020 at 01:56 PM. Reason: Olympia, not Olimpia. Goddamnit.
    The road likes this.

  13. #13
    Ashop's Avatar
    Ashop is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Posts
    9,799
    Quote Originally Posted by wavefunction View Post
    At some point(1999 I think), Chad Nicholls had all top three Mr. Olimpia lineup as clients. You'd think the guy must know what he's talking about when it comes to bodybuilding...
    Chad is one of the best to ever do it. The man is brilliant. These guys know what they sign up for when they use him and the limits and boundaries he pushes.

  14. #14
    The road's Avatar
    The road is online now Anabolic Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Posts
    21,172
    Quote Originally Posted by wavefunction View Post
    At some point(1999 I think), Chad Nicholls had all top three Mr. Olimpia lineup as clients. You'd think the guy must know what he's talking about when it comes to bodybuilding...
    He does. He knows what worked for him.
    You can find every top pro that says "you cant get here unless you do "xxxx.""
    Then another doesn't do x and gets there.

    Like squats or deads or training abs or cardio.
    Lee priest for example said and did totally off the wall things. Hell, there are ifbb's that smoke. Some swear by sleep others get 4 hours a night.

    My only point is they tuned it to themself, found what worked, and employed it.

    The trivial aspects vary so much its not funny and so do the things they say.

    Dan Duchaine compared EQ to being like Deca then later retracted the statment. Still to this day guys make posts..."EQ or Deca?"

    Its good to learn new ideas and try new things but I think people put way to much stock into what other "Experts" say.
    Quester and Cuz like this.

  15. #15
    The road's Avatar
    The road is online now Anabolic Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Posts
    21,172
    Quote Originally Posted by wavefunction View Post
    I googled both names and still not getting it: one was a sniper, the other is still alive.
    I meant that its really impossible to say who did what because they both have credibility from their fame.
    wavefunction likes this.

  16. #16
    charger69's Avatar
    charger69 is online now Knowledgeable Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2015
    Location
    SoCal
    Posts
    6,189
    Quote Originally Posted by The road View Post
    A general rule I keep is that if the news comes from california it must be 100% bullshit.
    Bite your tongue you sister loving redneck! LOL


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    The road likes this.

  17. #17
    The road's Avatar
    The road is online now Anabolic Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Posts
    21,172
    Quote Originally Posted by charger69 View Post
    Bite your tongue you sister loving redneck! LOL


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    If she wasn't good enough for her brothers, why would I want her?
    charger69 likes this.

  18. #18
    AR's King Silabolin's Avatar
    AR's King Silabolin is online now Castle Power
    Join Date
    May 2015
    Location
    Norway
    Posts
    5,838
    Its obvious due to the kidney problems of Chads clients, he suggested too much orals. Ive heard 6 A-bombs and 100 mg bol. BP in the roof, extremely toxic then. very bad news for kidneys. Tren isnt that toxic. I guess most pros today, push GH and slin instead.

    Sent fra min BLA-L29 via Tapatalk
    The road likes this.

  19. #19
    The road's Avatar
    The road is online now Anabolic Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Posts
    21,172
    Quote Originally Posted by AR's King Silabolin View Post
    Its obvious due to the kidney problems of Chads clients, he suggested too much orals. Ive heard 6 A-bombs and 100 mg bol. BP in the roof, extremely toxic then. very bad news for kidneys. Tren isnt that toxic. I guess most pros today, push GH and slin instead.

    Sent fra min BLA-L29 via Tapatalk
    You're probably right.
    Diuretics are just as hard or harder on kidneys too.
    Im no fan of orals beyond dbol .
    Just no bang vs. Oils.

  20. #20
    charger69's Avatar
    charger69 is online now Knowledgeable Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2015
    Location
    SoCal
    Posts
    6,189
    Quote Originally Posted by The road View Post
    You're probably right.
    Diuretics are just as hard or harder on kidneys too.
    Im no fan of orals beyond dbol .
    Just no bang vs. Oils.
    Where is all of the blood testing? If they were testing, they can see it coming.
    Damn, I’ve gone as far as ultrasound of the kidneys because testing showed there may be issues.


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    wavefunction and The road like this.

  21. #21
    Mooseman33's Avatar
    Mooseman33 is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Posts
    5,874
    love or hate Shawn, he always speaks his mind.

    Chad may be one of the best to ever do it, however in my mind i think he is bad for the sport, a black cloud so to speak.

    shawn ray vs lee preist is a much better fight.
    The road likes this.

  22. #22
    i_SLAM_cougars's Avatar
    i_SLAM_cougars is online now Senior Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2014
    Posts
    1,617
    Quote Originally Posted by AR's King Silabolin View Post
    Its obvious due to the kidney problems of Chads clients, he suggested too much orals. Ive heard 6 A-bombs and 100 mg bol. BP in the roof, extremely toxic then. very bad news for kidneys. Tren isnt that toxic. I guess most pros today, push GH and slin instead.

    Sent fra min BLA-L29 via Tapatalk
    Who the fuck wouldn’t know 300mg of drol is bad for you? At 100mg I pretty much feel like death after about 3 weeks.

    Now dbol I can run almost indefinitely and not feel bad from it
    The road likes this.

  23. #23
    The road's Avatar
    The road is online now Anabolic Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Posts
    21,172
    Quote Originally Posted by charger69 View Post
    Where is all of the blood testing? If they were testing, they can see it coming.
    Damn, I’ve gone as far as ultrasound of the kidneys because testing showed there may be issues.


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Testing just scares you into backing off lol

  24. #24
    The road's Avatar
    The road is online now Anabolic Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Posts
    21,172
    Quote Originally Posted by i_SLAM_cougars View Post
    Who the fuck wouldn’t know 300mg of drol is bad for you? At 100mg I pretty much feel like death after about 3 weeks.

    Now dbol I can run almost indefinitely and not feel bad from it
    I ran 300 and it became apparent in a couple weeks. It was terrible.

  25. #25
    AR's King Silabolin's Avatar
    AR's King Silabolin is online now Castle Power
    Join Date
    May 2015
    Location
    Norway
    Posts
    5,838
    Quote Originally Posted by i_SLAM_cougars View Post
    Who the fuck wouldn’t know 300mg of drol is bad for you? At 100mg I pretty much feel like death after about 3 weeks.

    Now dbol I can run almost indefinitely and not feel bad from it
    I felt sick when running 50 mgs lol. But i red they did 300 mg.
    Possible because doctors gave 300 mgs to AIDS patients. Before they understood bloodwork completely.

    Sent fra min BLA-L29 via Tapatalk

  26. #26
    AR's King Silabolin's Avatar
    AR's King Silabolin is online now Castle Power
    Join Date
    May 2015
    Location
    Norway
    Posts
    5,838
    Quote Originally Posted by The road View Post
    I ran 300 and it became apparent in a couple weeks. It was terrible.
    Seriously... Wanted to kill yourself or just stupid?

    Sent fra min BLA-L29 via Tapatalk
    The road likes this.

  27. #27
    The road's Avatar
    The road is online now Anabolic Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Posts
    21,172
    Quote Originally Posted by AR's King Silabolin View Post
    Seriously... Wanted to kill yourself or just stupid?

    Sent fra min BLA-L29 via Tapatalk
    No I am just not a fat pussy like you brother.

    I also had a 1400mg frontload of tren ace and was a gram plus at the same time. I am a lot like that guy your always talking about... Uh... "Zxy2"

    Some dont go half ass.
    Some dont care about anything but getting bigger and more faster, regardless of consequnce.

    Its why many die at 30-40 just to get their foot on the olympia stage.

    Meanwhile the big and bad viking is stepping back going "EEEEY! EEEEYYYY! HEEEEY! THAT'S TOO MUCH! I CAN'T DO IT!"

    Well...noted.

    ***I also don't have anything against fat pussies. I actually like them puffy. Its just better eating.***
    Last edited by The road; 02-16-2020 at 09:59 PM.
    charger69 likes this.

  28. #28
    charger69's Avatar
    charger69 is online now Knowledgeable Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2015
    Location
    SoCal
    Posts
    6,189
    Quote Originally Posted by The road View Post
    Testing just scares you into backing off lol
    Probably, but doing it once a year allows you to adjust.
    I push the envelope but I try to do it with intelligence. However ever now and then the devil purches on my shoulder and tries to get me to go against logic. He had won a couple of times.
    BTW- the devil in my case is named Obs. LOL


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    The road and i_SLAM_cougars like this.

  29. #29
    The road's Avatar
    The road is online now Anabolic Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Posts
    21,172
    Quote Originally Posted by charger69 View Post
    Probably, but doing it once a year allows you to adjust.
    I push the envelope but I try to do it with intelligence. However ever now and then the devil purches on my shoulder and tries to get me to go against logic. He had won a couple of times.
    BTW- the devil in my case is named Obs. LOL


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Who the fuck is obs? Gd he is the most famous guy I ever heard of and nowhere to be found.

    Do it charger!
    Try the ment at 4x 50mg per day with a gram of tren !
    i_SLAM_cougars likes this.

  30. #30
    charger69's Avatar
    charger69 is online now Knowledgeable Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2015
    Location
    SoCal
    Posts
    6,189
    Obs is the devil in disguise. He will purch on my shoulder every now and then and convince me to go against logic. LOL
    He was gay though. He had a boyfriend called Silabon from Europe.


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

  31. #31
    The road's Avatar
    The road is online now Anabolic Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Posts
    21,172
    Quote Originally Posted by charger69 View Post
    Obs is the devil in disguise. He will purch on my shoulder every now and then and convince me to go against logic. LOL
    He was gay though. He had a boyfriend called Silabon from Europe.


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    He sounds like the only one with any balls.
    I'd fuck him and I am not even gay!

    Try 300mg of anadrol with a gram of tren .

  32. #32
    charger69's Avatar
    charger69 is online now Knowledgeable Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2015
    Location
    SoCal
    Posts
    6,189
    Quote Originally Posted by The road View Post
    He sounds like the only one with any balls.
    I'd fuck him and I am not even gay!

    Try 300mg of anadrol with a gram of tren.
    Tried 900 tren - for two weeks. I was the walking dead. 800 i can do long term.
    300 anadrol . Hell no.
    Sometimes I do cheat a little. I figure out the dosage for 6 days and then take it 7 days. LOL.
    Obs taught me that.


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    i_SLAM_cougars and The road like this.

  33. #33
    The road's Avatar
    The road is online now Anabolic Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Posts
    21,172
    Quote Originally Posted by charger69 View Post
    Tried 900 tren - for two weeks. I was the walking dead. 800 i can do long term.
    300 anadrol . Hell no.
    Sometimes I do cheat a little. I figure out the dosage for 6 days and then take it 7 days. LOL.
    Obs taught me that.


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    In all seriousness overdosing compounds gets you nothing added. Anadrol can be mean to you especially.

  34. #34
    charger69's Avatar
    charger69 is online now Knowledgeable Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2015
    Location
    SoCal
    Posts
    6,189
    Quote Originally Posted by The road View Post
    In all seriousness overdosing compounds gets you nothing added. Anadrol can be mean to you especially.
    Pussy!!!


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

  35. #35
    The road's Avatar
    The road is online now Anabolic Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Posts
    21,172
    Quote Originally Posted by charger69 View Post
    Pussy!!!


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    I only said all that because I am running out of shit with no budget. Just trying to tell myself it will be ok as if a smart decision got me on these low doses.

  36. #36
    cylon357's Avatar
    cylon357 is online now Senior Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2018
    Location
    Florida
    Posts
    1,019
    Blog Entries
    1
    Who’s full of shit: Shawn Ray or Chad Nicholls

    Likely both.

    To misquote Robert Downey Jrs character from 'Topic Thunder's: "This is life. We're all full of sh!t sometimes"

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •