• 3 Post By Beetlegeuse
  • 3 Post By C27H40O3
  • 1 Post By The road
  • 1 Post By C27H40O3
  • 1 Post By Quester

Thread: Free photo editor site for old people

Quester is offline Knowledgeable Member

Free photo editor site for old people

Please suggest a photo editing site that is free, has all of the bells and whistles, and is easy to use.
    Thanx

moetorious is offline Junior Member
    Would an app count??? Try using Fotorus its easy to use and has all the things you need
    Quester likes this.

Beetlegeuse is offline Knowledgeable Member
    I consider it the height of Internet rudeness to answer a post without directly addressing the OP's Q, or just to tell them they've asked the wrong question, but that's exactly what I'm about to do. In part because I don't know anything about online photo editors.

However, I do know about Pinta. It's an open-source freeware, extremely simply app for cropping, resizing and other 'simple' edits. Available for Windows, Linux, and OS X.
    almostgone, Quester and Cylon357 like this.

C27H40O3 is offline Admin Sent Me Away.
    Gimp

https://www.gimp.org

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
    Cylon357, Quester and wavefunction like this.

The road is offline Banned- I said my goodbyes.
    Are you an Android user?

I would just search the software stores

Zzsender app os a tool gor firefox thats highly rated and anonymous
    Quester likes this.

C27H40O3 is offline Admin Sent Me Away.
    Quote Originally Posted by cylon357 View Post
    I'm guessing mspaint is out of the question? (Hint: it is for all but the most basic operations)
    I would say the opposite. I think it’s for nothing but the most basic operations. It’s very rudimentary.

Microsoft always wants you to buy another program to accomplish most everything, they give you limited tools with the OS. Look at DVD.s. For decades, Windows never included a way to natively play DVD movies. I had to use VLC player for years.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
    Quester likes this.

Quester is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Quote Originally Posted by The road View Post
    Are you an Android user?
    -
    Yes, I just switched back from iphone. I wasn't angry but I I din't have a ball and scored from the three point line. It also turns out not to be well protected against meat clevers. ...really wasn't angry I just didn't have any more use for the POS and how slow it (iphone six plus) had gotten. I'm really happy with my Samsung a50. It's very functional and only cost $9 a month for two years. All of my old phones are Androis, I keep them in a little box and everyone of them is in one piece and probably could be used. THe POS iphone rests with the others but it is in a ziplock bag.
    -
    Anyhow, I just started talking to my phone when theres no one on the other end of the line. I hope to make more efficient use of it's functions.
    The road likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by Quester View Post
    -
    Yes, I just switched back from iphone. I wasn't angry but I I din't have a ball and scored from the three point line. It also turns out not to be well protected against meat clevers. ...really wasn't angry I just didn't have any more use for the POS and how slow it (iphone six plus) had gotten. I'm really happy with my Samsung a50. It's very functional and only cost $9 a month for two years. All of my old phones are Androis, I keep them in a little box and everyone of them is in one piece and probably could be used. THe POS iphone rests with the others but it is in a ziplock bag.
    -
    Anyhow, I just started talking to my phone when theres no one on the other end of the line. I hope to make more efficient use of it's functions.
    I still learn more all the time about androids but I absolutely love their compatibility and platform.

I will be at my laptop and slam it shit and grab my phone to seach info anymore. Its just a lot easier.

The best photo editor I have found is toolwhiz photo editor app. Download on google play. Its the app I used with background eraser app to make all the silabuffalos and terrorize the castle with.

Lot of guys uploaded to imgur. Via link.

Thread Information