Like Tree5Likes
  • 2 Post By KINGKONG
  • 1 Post By Proximal
  • 2 Post By i_SLAM_cougars

Thread: I Need Your Help & Advice

Proximal is offline Banned

I Need Your Help & Advice

Xxxxxxx.

Eliminated because it was alcohol induced babble.
    Last edited by Proximal; 02-22-2020 at 11:06 AM. Reason: Im drinking coffee now not alcohol

KINGKONG is offline Knowledgeable Member

I Need Your Help & Advice

Holding hate and anger will keep you in the moment..Doing anything to her will get you in trouble..It's over bro..Treat your wife twice as good for standing by you..My advice block her on Facebook,social of any kind,phone numbers and start the healing process..Curiosity on what's going on in her life will hold you back and keep you resentful and angry..We all make mistakes..you learned from it, sorry it cost so much financially and mentally, because from what I see your a legit good person..Finding someone to talk to and purge the rage will help too..wish you the best Prox
    Btw ppl like that burn out all on there own!

“Men do never if seldom, rise from small beginnings to great heights...Except through fraud or force"
    Niccolò Machiavelli
    Proximal and Chark like this.

Proximal is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by KINGKONG View Post
    Holding hate and anger will keep you in the moment..Doing anything to her will get you in trouble..It's over bro..Treat your wife twice as good for standing by you..My advice block her on Facebook,social of any kind,phone numbers and start the healing process..Curiosity on what's going on in her life will hold you back and keep you resentful and angry..We all make mistakes..you learned from it, sorry it cost so much financially and mentally, because from what I see your a legit good person..Finding someone to talk to and purge the rage will help too..wish you the best Prox
    Btw ppl like that burn out all on there own!

“Men do never if seldom, rise from small beginnings to great heights...Except through fraud or force"
    Niccolò Machiavelli
    Kong thank you for your support last night - very wise words! One of the reasons I follow is to see when she is going to crash & burn because that is her history. It’s just taking longer than I had hoped unfortunately, lol.
    KINGKONG likes this.

i_SLAM_cougars is offline Banned- for my own actions
    Quote Originally Posted by Proximal View Post
    Kong thank you for your support last night - very wise words! One of the reasons I follow is to see when she is going to crash & burn because that is her history. It’s just taking longer than I had hoped unfortunately, lol.
    It happens. Don’t waste your time looking back, you’re not going that way.
    Proximal and KINGKONG like this.

Thread Information