• 2 Post By RuhlFreak55
  • 2 Post By KittyO1
  • 1 Post By Octaneforce
  • 1 Post By KittyO1

Thread: Crossfit guys on juice?

Octaneforce is offline Senior Member
    Blog Entries

Crossfit guys on juice?

So we all know the stigma behind crossfit is that dudes who do it never grow. Now, im not saying crossfit is bad, but the stereotype is accurate from what ive seen. I know a couple guys that love crossfit and they look great, but they are built like a highschool wrestler. This is a good look for some people, but obviously most of us on here would never settle for that.

I started realizing that i dont think ive personally met any crossfitter who appears to be on steroids . I dont think the crossfit environment influences a desire to use steroids , and this contributes to crossfit crews always looking frail compared to the general group of dudes in a local gym (where juice might have more appeal).

So, do you know crossfitters on gas? Do they stay frail? I bet a properly juiced up crossfitter could attain a very nice physique, but it would never be that big full look we all appreciate. Calisthenics can only get you so far.

< <Samson> > is offline Neurologically Intact
    Blog Entries
    Shit, juicing/doping of some sort is in everything

Look at Lnace Armstrong, I'm not sure of what he was on - But, it's everywhere

Everyone wants that edge
    Cylon357 likes this.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by < <Samson> > View Post
    Shit, juicing/doping of some sort is in everything

Look at Lnace Armstrong, I'm not sure of what he was on - But, it's everywhere

Everyone wants that edge

Oh 100%. Especially at that calibre when they basically have unlimited funds and connections.

Im sure theres lots of crossfit dudes on gas, it just seems uncommon on a recreational level.

New avatar? Looking freaky

tarmyg is online now Knowledgeable Member
    Blog Entries
    I did CrossFit for three years and competed. As soon as I’m done with my current goal I’m going back to that (somewhat delayed but still moving.). I won several competitions and was number 1 in India in my age group. Can say with high certainty that most of the top ones will be on juice. Not wanting to throw anyone under the bus but when you hit 220lb and are under 10% body fat I am going to have questions.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by tarmyg View Post
    I did CrossFit for three years and competed. As soon as I’m done with my current goal I’m going back to that (somewhat delayed but still moving.). I won several competitions and was number 1 in India in my age group. Can say with high certainty that most of the top ones will be on juice. Not wanting to throw anyone under the bus but when you hit 220lb and are under 10% body fat I am going to have questions.
    Thats amazing! What was your age group? Im assuming they dont test for steroids for the competition?

Blog Entries
    No. There is no test in the open competition but there is if you move forward as most things are disallowed, even TRT. Remember though that just because things are disallowed does not mean they test for it as they do in the olympics as it is super expensive.

Blog Entries
    Well, I think of normal people CrossFit like some over exaggerated yoga class

Whatever works for whoever, I guess

Most of the folk I do see doing this shit on regi level, seem to me like people who need that group/class motivation
    DROY likes this.

Blog Entries
    Love CrossFit myself but each to his own as always. Fun to see Eddie Hall killing it on this one CrossFit workout:

KINGKONG is offline Knowledgeable Member

Crossfit guys on juice?

Depends CrossFit guys from local gym or national competitors?
    My personal feeling, there isn't any athlete at a elite level on PED's
    Unless, somehow they are genetic wonders..

“Men do never if seldom, rise from small beginnings to great heights...Except through fraud or force"
    Niccolò Machiavelli
    < <Samson> > and Proximal like this.

RuhlFreak55 is offline Purveyor of Thor's Hammer
    god I hate crossfit.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by RuhlFreak55 View Post
    god I hate crossfit.
    Holly fuck, the forefather of this place!

2006 < wow!

KittyO1 is offline Female Member
    Have you seen the women who crossfit?? Many of them have to be- much less the guys. I think just the never ending desire to look better, be better, achieve more helps drive most anyone into fitness of some sort that way!
    KINGKONG and < <Samson> > like this.

~“We believe that we are all saved the same way, by the undeserved grace of the Lord Jesus.” Acts 15:11~‬ *NLT‬‬
    ‬‬

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by KittyO1 View Post
    Have you seen the women who crossfit?? Many of them have to be- much less the guys. I think just the never ending desire to look better, be better, achieve more helps drive most anyone into fitness of some sort that way!
    Pretty much,

“On Steroids ” is a common phrase for a reason

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by KittyO1 View Post
    I actually think crossfit is better suited for women since its more of a cardio based high rep sort of thing. Definitely a good way to burn fat, and burning fat is much harder for women than it is for men.
    KittyO1 likes this.

KittyO1 is offline Female Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Octaneforce View Post
    I actually think crossfit is better suited for women since its more of a cardio based high rep sort of thing. Definitely a good way to burn fat, and burning fat is much harder for women than it is for men.
    Oh yeah! I agree! I think it’s right up what most women want and need! It works great for women plus the environment is very good for women too! I just think the ones on the upper level/competitive level definitely have to be on aas.
    Octaneforce likes this.

~“We believe that we are all saved the same way, by the undeserved grace of the Lord Jesus.” Acts 15:11~‬ *NLT‬‬
    ‬‬

Thread Information