Like Tree13Likes
  • 1 Post By Mooseman33
  • 1 Post By HORSE
  • 1 Post By C27H40O3
  • 1 Post By C27H40O3
  • 1 Post By Proximal
  • 1 Post By Proximal
  • 2 Post By C27H40O3

Thread: WTF? pop, then blood after urine.

C27H40O3 is offline Admin Sent Me Away.

WTF? pop, then blood after urine.

What the hell is going on here. usual background:

56 years old
    220 lbs, all fat, no muscle
    200mg week Test C split into two doses
    50mg proviron daily
    250iu hCG every other day

Today while trying to take a dump, i was pissing with a greater amount of pressure it seems. then i heard/felt a slight "pop", and felt pain urinating. when looked in the bowl, it wasnt urine at the end, but pure red blood. Not blood in urine, but rather blood instead of urine. Pain went away in a minute, then while pissing two hours later, the same urine after pissing. but much less, and only slight pain.

My doctor did say my kidneys looked stressed last month, and i was supposed to go back, but i didnt want to hear any issues then. he said to drink alot more water.

Could anything in my TRT protocol cause this issue?

moetorious is offline Junior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by C27H40O3 View Post
    What the hell is going on here. usual background:

56 years old
    220 lbs, all fat, no muscle
    200mg week Test C split into two doses
    50mg proviron daily
    250iu hCG every other day

Today while trying to take a dump, i was pissing with a greater amount of pressure it seems. then i heard/felt a slight "pop", and felt pain urinating. when looked in the bowl, it wasnt urine at the end, but pure red blood. Not blood in urine, but rather blood instead of urine. Pain went away in a minute, then while pissing two hours later, the same urine after pissing. but much less, and only slight pain.

My doctor did say my kidneys looked stressed last month, and i was supposed to go back, but i didnt want to hear any issues then. he said to drink alot more water.

Could anything in my TRT protocol cause this issue?
    I doubt its TRT related, anything other than urine coming out I would consider it serious and I would go see a doctor.

< <Samson> > is offline Neurologically Intact
    Blog Entries
    How deep is the pain? Urinary tract?

Or, you blow an ass gasket? < lol, it happens too

Know your body, don’t expect anyone including MD’s to know it for you

Mooseman33 is online now Knowledgeable Member
    220 lbs all fat and no muscle.

Quote Originally Posted by Mooseman33 View Post
    220 lbs all fat and no muscle.
    Yeah. I never lie when it comes to health issues. My endocrinologist said I was the most honest patient she ever had. She said folks lie about eating healthy, then the bloodwork shows they are liars.

I told her I eat like I am still a teenager, all fried foods and candy and ice cream. Never married, so never had to grow up when it comes to eating. Fried chicken at the chicken spot at 2am. Cheeseburger deluxe at the diner at 4am.

Working late in Spanish and black neighborhoods for years, where all kinds of shitty food is available 24 hours a day spoiled me. Fried pork and rice and beans almost every day took its toll.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Mooseman33 is online now Knowledgeable Member
    could be why ur insides sound like they are dying brotha.
    Cylon357 likes this.

Blog Entries
    I suppose it's all about what's most important to ya

Personally, I've had a fairly significant life overhaul - all drugs r out the window, my booze intake is at a lifetime low since being 20 or so, still smoking a few cancer sticks here/there, diet is better than it has been in over 5 year & now, I'm using the least ammount of juice possible

All of the above were quite more important to me a few years back

Def not easy to "stick to it" but, it is life or death - I learned this from other folk around me, the hard way

HORSE is offline I am HELLO KITTY damnit!!!
    Sounds like you probably passed a small kidney stone but I would definitely still follow up with your doctor.....
    Cylon357 likes this.

Thanks all, i will call again tomorrow to try to get an appointment.

Cuz
    Cuz is online now VET
    I second the kidney stone theory...might wanna have ur doc check you out...also might want to clean up diet a bit. Probably help

The thing is that the same thing happened about 35 years ago. I was at work and felt a slight pop in my pants and then bad dick pain. I went to the bathroom and found blood in the underwear. Scary as shit.

I had just recently gotten over a case of the crabs, so I thought “what the hell did that bitch do to me now?” My doctor said it was probably a stone and I shouldn’t have any more issues. He was right. For 35 years anyway.

The pain yesterday had me chewing an oxycodone. No help, though.

XnavyHMCS likes this.

Blog Entries
    I went to the bathroom and found blood in the underwear. Scary as shit.

I had just recently gotten over a case of the crabs, so I thought
    Ummmm

What in the ef

That was 35 years ago

That was 35 years ago

Back then I thought there could be a connection. Live and learn.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Blog Entries
    ^ no sense made, man

Take care of yourself, we only get one body

Bummer < I know

Yes. No doubt.

Line I saw on the honeymooners when I was a kid “it’s too bad youth is wasted on the young”.

OK Update.

Here are the shots of my CT Scan report. Any advice on the results?

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	CT Scan report 1 crop.jpg 
Views:	80 
Size:	91.4 KB 
ID:	178380

Name:	CT Scan report 2 crop.jpg 
Views:	62 
Size:	37.6 KB 
ID:	178381

Name:	CT Scan report 3 crop.jpg 
Views:	99 
Size:	21.9 KB 
ID:	178382

Quote Originally Posted by cylon357 View Post
    I have no advice, but definitely glad to see that kidney stones are almost certainly the culprit. Could have been much worse. Good results all things considered, though I don't know what the treatment is for kidney stones. But it ain't cancer and that is good.
    Yes thanks

Proximal is offline Banned
    Diverticulosis though, although not uncommon.

Only thing I saw that could be negative (with exception to the k-stones). No blood in feces?

Aren’t you a young guy in his 50’s? Guess what that means & seriously, don’t procrastinate on that one.

Done it twice now, never fun, but nice to be sure.

Quote Originally Posted by Proximal View Post
    Diverticulosis though, although not uncommon.

Only thing I saw that could be negative (with exception to the k-stones). No blood in feces?

Aren’t you a young guy in his 50’s? Guess what that means & seriously, don’t procrastinate on that one.

Done it twice now, never fun, but nice to be sure.
    Yeah. I’m due for my second. Last one was five or six years ago. Funny story. When they are prepping me for the procedure, a fine young nurse, pretty as hell, is taking my info when I am on the cart under the blanket before going in. She asks me my pedigree, and gets to my weight. I’m self conscious about my fat lard-ass fuckin weight, so I tell her I’m 195 instead of 220. I don’t want to seem like a fat pig. She can’t see under the blanket.

They wheel me in, and put me out. At one point I woke up on my side on the table with the scope still up my ass. I didn’t feel it but I was definitely conscious. I said “shit, we’re not done yet?” Somebody said “he’s awake”. They did whatever and knocked me out again and finished up.

In the recovery room I told an old battle ax nurse that I woke up during the procedure. She said “you must have underestimated your weight”. I thought “Oh shit, that fine young nurse. I’m a dick”

Cylon357 likes this.

Yeah. I’m due for my second. Last one was five or six years ago. Funny story. When they are prepping me for the procedure, a fine young nurse, pretty as hell, is taking my info when I am on the cart under the blanket before going in. She asks me my pedigree, and gets to my weight. I’m self conscious about my fat lard-ass fuckin weight, so I tell her I’m 195 instead of 220. I don’t want to seem like a fat pig. She can’t see under the blanket.

They wheel me in, and put me out. At one point I woke up on my side on the table with the scope still up my ass. I didn’t feel it but I was definitely conscious. I said “shit, we’re not done yet?” Somebody said “he’s awake”. They did whatever and knocked me out again and finished up.

In the recovery room I told an old battle ax nurse that I woke up during the procedure. She said “you must have underestimated your weight”. I thought “Oh shit, that fine young nurse. I’m a dick”

LMAO.

On my second, I got a cute, young nurse, which I did not want looking at my 60 y.o. bare ass. Last thing I remember is thinking the anesthetic isn’t kicking in and I’ll be damned if I let her near my ass (done in my best Christopher Walken voice) & I’m actually brushing her hand away. Next thing Im in recovery. It’s like time travel.
    Cylon357 likes this.

LMAO.

On my second, I got a cute, young nurse, which I did not want looking at my 60 y.o. bare ass. Last thing I remember is thinking the anesthetic isn’t kicking in and I’ll be damned if I let her near my ass (done in my best Christopher Walken voice) & I’m actually brushing her hand away. Next thing Im in recovery. It’s like time travel.
    exactly. i could never account for what i did that hour, except for the waking up moment in the middle of it.

When i go back this year, i am going to add a few extra pounds to my weight to make sure the anesthesia guy doesnt short change me on the gas mix.

Jesus Christ, what is this, the geezer show?? Oh, it is? Well, let me in on this...

My 'procedure of which you speak', which, at 51, I have only had one of to date, was a damn breeze. I remember saying to the anesthetist 'see you la...' when the gas hit. Woke up only like 20 minutes later in recovery. Felt good, all things considered. Was hungry as a murf because of that whole clean yourself out the day before and no food the day of thing, but well rested and not TOO violated.

Now the flex sig I had like 15 years ago, that was not pleasant at all. And also a story for another day.
    The flex sig, no, not at pleasant as all, lol.

The other procedure itself is a breeze, but mf’r, whatever that god-awful shit was that I had to drink to prepare for it . . .
    Cylon357 likes this.

Yeah that was nasty. Like WTF, you couldn't have made it with something besides 'make you throw up' flavor??
    I finally hit my limit & said that colon cancer couldn’t be worse than this crap (of course JK, but damn it was Horrific)

The flex sig, no, not at pleasant as all, lol.

The other procedure itself is a breeze, but mf’r, whatever that god-awful shit was that I had to drink to prepare for it . . .
    Holy shit. now i remember why i said i will never take that test again. that damn Ducolax in gatorade. torture. I remember the script said to pour the whole box into a bottle of gatorade. i called the doc and said they made a mistake because the directions on the box said to use like a tablespoon or something, not the whole box. he said "yeah, dont worry about the directions on the box, use the whole thing". nastiest shit. it made the gatorade have a texture of uncut antifreeze. borderline slimy. and everytime i had a bowel movement, it looked like a toilet full of antifreeze.

i remember now why i am not taking that test again. your post brought back memories.
    Proximal and Cylon357 like this.

bomb_r2 is offline Associate Member
    OK Update.

Here are the shots of my CT Scan report. Any advice on the results?

Name:	CT Scan report 1 crop.jpg 
Views:	80 
Size:	91.4 KB 
ID:	178380

Name:	CT Scan report 2 crop.jpg 
Views:	62 
Size:	37.6 KB 
ID:	178381

Name:	CT Scan report 3 crop.jpg 
Views:	99 
Size:	21.9 KB 
ID:	178382
    Pop 2 vicodin , drink a few beers. You'll pass the stones in a day . If you're on anti biotic simply skip a dose when u begin drinking

Sent from my SM-A205U using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by bomb_r2 View Post
    Pop 2 vicodin , drink a few beers. You'll pass the stones in a day . If you're on anti biotic simply skip a dose when u begin drinking

Sent from my SM-A205U using Tapatalk
    I already take a few oxycodone a day due to a back condition. So adding a few beers to that will make them pass? I don’t think I want them to pass. I want them broken up down to sand.

My guy gave me the number of a urologist, their recording says that are closed until April 6th. What kind of shit...?

Thread Information