Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Like Tree82Likes

Thread: Corona virus and gym closures

GearHeaded is offline BANNED

Corona virus and gym closures

Ok, so just today alone I had 4 clients contact me who are right in the middle of contest prep and tell me their shows got canceled due to corona virus. I've had a couple other clients tell me their gym got shut down.
    wtf.
    also my kids entire school district is now shut down.

I own a gym with 800 members. I've been asked if we are going to shut down. HELL NO!! the iron game does not stop for some bullshit common cold virus. we stay open 24/7 365 rain, snow, blizzard, or pandemic. !!

but this is the only issue .
    I can't get hand sanitizer or fuking toilet paper . WTF people . go buy some food and guns and ammo and leave the damn toilet paper alone already.

ok , here is my solution for my gym to stay open

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_0200.jpg 
Views:	88 
Size:	954.5 KB 
ID:	178348

F you Cornona virus, and all you damn toilet paper hoarders
    almostgone, The road, Cuz and 4 others like this.

Proximal is offline Banned
    Fair request to say the least. Are the crowds diminished to the point where you can maintain more space in-between members?

The road is offline Banned- I said my goodbyes.
    Quote Originally Posted by GearHeaded View Post
    Ok, so just today alone I had 4 clients contact me who are right in the middle of contest prep and tell me their shows got canceled due to corona virus. I've had a couple other clients tell me their gym got shut down.
    wtf.
    also my kids entire school district is now shut down.

I own a gym with 800 members. I've been asked if we are going to shut down. HELL NO!! the iron game does not stop for some bullshit common cold virus. we stay open 24/7 365 rain, snow, blizzard, or pandemic. !!

but this is the only issue .
    I can't get hand sanitizer or fuking toilet paper . WTF people . go buy some food and guns and ammo and leave the damn toilet paper alone already.

ok , here is my solution for my gym to stay open

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_0200.jpg 
Views:	88 
Size:	954.5 KB 
ID:	178348

F you Cornona virus, and all you damn toilet paper hoarders
    Fkin idiots.
    I dont understand how people can be such pussies today or panic over nothing. New epidemic or pandemic every fucking year and the cunts never learn!

The flu kille 200k in the time corona killed 3k.

Every year the flu mutates!
    But omg this one is Identical to SARS and its on american soil!
    It originated from the densest population on eart and not many died!

Omfg!
    GD VAGINAS!
    GearHeaded likes this.

they shut down the entire school district in my county. cause ONE 80 year old lady died of corona .. well at that same time last year 50 elderly people in the same county died of the flu . yet they did nothing.

hmm.. look into it. every election year there seems to be some new pandemic crisis . come on, theres nothing new under the sun folks.
    The road likes this.

they shut down the entire school district in my county. cause ONE 80 year old lady died of corona .. well at that same time last year 50 elderly people in the same county died of the flu . yet they did nothing.

hmm.. look into it. every election year there seems to be some new pandemic crisis . come on, theres nothing new under the sun folks.
    Every election!

I talked to an arrogant redneck old man and was ready to slap him.
    He had really studied up and I sgot his arguments to shit instantly.

"Its mutated!"
    "You are 10x more likely to die from it than the flu!"
    "Old wise owl will teach you kids a thing or two!"

I told him the flu killed 100 times as many every year, its always mutating, the only reason you are concerned is because of social media which you had nothing to do with, and I have met some wise old folks that know much more than me and just as many senile old coots that can barely make a sandwhich.

I am never disrespectful to strangers or especially old folks but I have had enough!

People can call me a wreckloose or a part of the problem, all they want!

Next year this will be gone and life will return to normal.

When that happens they can tell me how damn stupid I am for BUYING STOCKS RTF NOW!
    GearHeaded and almostgone like this.

Quote Originally Posted by The road View Post
    Every election!

I talked to an arrogant redneck old man and was ready to slap him.
    He had really studied up and I sgot his arguments to shit instantly.

"Its mutated!"
    "You are 10x more likely to die from it than the flu!"
    "Old wise owl will teach you kids a thing or two!"

I told him the flu killed 100 times as many every year, its always mutating, the only reason you are concerned is because of social media which you had nothing to do with, and I have met some wise old folks that know much more than me and just as many senile old coots that can barely make a sandwhich.

I am never disrespectful to strangers or especially old folks but I have had enough!

People can call me a wreckloose or a part of the problem, all they want!

Next year this will be gone and life will return to normal.

When that happens they can tell me how damn stupid I am for BUYING STOCKS RTF NOW!
    well if that "old man" was just old enough to remember the FLU when it first came on the scene in 1918 . it killed 50 million people, which at that time was 1/3 of the worlds population . that was a epidemic !! that was the flu.
    the corona virus is a simple cold.

come on society. again, there is nothing new under the sun !! 1/3 of the worlds population died out just 100 years ago because of the flu. yet not anyone remembers this do they. everything is repackaged and sold again and again. even if its not even a big deal
    Last edited by GearHeaded; 03-13-2020 at 06:24 PM.
    The road likes this.

POSITIVITY AND CONFIDENCE WILL CHANGE YOUR LIFE! I GOT NO ROOM FOR FACEBOOK PANDEMICS BEING BLOWN OUT OF PRPORTION!

WE ALREADY SAW WHAT IT DOES IN THE MOST DENSELY POPULATED PLACE WHERE PEOPLE LIVE, EAT, SHIT, AND BREATHE STANDING SHOULDER TO SHOULDER! LESS THAN DRAMATUC EFFECTS!

The only thing scary about this is how STOOOOPID people as a whole are reacting to every news story now!

I need some pussy virus! Getting cranky!

pretty soon the religious end of the world christians will come out of the wood work and say something like this is the 7th bowl or so and so trumpet of the book or revelation.. mark of the beast. 666. anti christ . etc.. then ask for donations of $ to help all the people sick with "corona" .

nothing new under the sun
    The road likes this.

Great post btw
    I am in springfield missouri RN.
    This place is filthy and people have zero hygeine. I wont eat in this town. I left high end restaraunts here before I orxered because of the enviornment.

When this town loses 10% of its population I will modify my behavior

Question? I am still coughing my ass off, but am not infectious.

I step into your gym - am I welcome?

Debating this now, IF I want to go to the gym.
    The road likes this.

Great post btw
    This place is filthy and people have zero hygeine. I wont eat in this town. I left high end restaraunts here before I orxered because of the enviornment.

funny thing is .. umm yeah I've been using hand sanitizer and toilet paper in my gym way before it ever became popular. wtf people, lol.

an epidemic hits and suddenly people want to clean their hands and wipe their ass . what the heck were they doing before !!
    The road likes this.

Blog Entries
    pretty soon the religious end of the world christians will come out of the wood work and say something like this is the 7th bowl or so and so trumpet of the book or revelation.. mark of the beast. 666. anti christ . etc.. then ask for donations of $ to help all the people sick with "corona" .

nothing new under the sun
    I think it’s Billy Gram who was just caught selling a corona virus cure all for only $125 to the religious people who believe in him...What a dumb fuck to think he could scam people again even after spending time in prison for the same shit...I know it’s not what you meant but thought it was worth mentioning how religion can be used for bad things sometimes...sad really...

almostgone is online now AR-Platinum Elite- Hall of Famer
    They've laid out all kinds of contingency plans at work. I mentioned that I think COVID-19 has been here for a while. Look at all of the really bad respiratory crud we had this past year. One guy said "Well, they didn't report anyone having it "

I pointed out that they're just now still working on creating and making a stockpile of test.

Hmmm, maybe we could market a homeopathic vaccine for COVID-19. Charge people say.....$3 per person and have them go lick the handles on the shopping carts at Walmart for 5 minutes. Just a random thought.

I will say I wish the best for those that have been seriously ill will this virus.

It's the panic shippers starting fights in the stores that piss me off. I don't know, I guess not too many people know what a pantry is these days and have forgotten that it pays to stay stocked up for emergencies.

Again, I feel badly for those that are seriously ill from this virus and hope they recover quickly.
    GearHeaded and The road like this.
    There are 3 loves in my life: my wife, my English mastiffs, and my weightlifting....Man, my wife gets really pissed when I get the 3 confused...
    A minimum of 100 posts and 45 days membership required for source checks. Source checks are performed at my discretion.

Quote Originally Posted by ghettoboyd View Post
    I think it’s Billy Gram who was just caught selling a corona virus cure all for only $125 to the religious people who believe in him...What a dumb fuck to think he could scam people again even after spending time in prison for the same shit...I know it’s not what you meant but thought it was worth mentioning how religion can be used for bad things sometimes...sad really...
    I think it's Jim Baker. He's always tried to bleed people dry to get their money.

Edit: https://www.npr.org/2020/03/11/81455...ronavirus-cure

I'm not judging the man because we aren't supposed to judge people, but we are encouraged to use our discernment. I'll leave it at that.
    Last edited by almostgone; 03-13-2020 at 06:42 PM.
    The road likes this.
    There are 3 loves in my life: my wife, my English mastiffs, and my weightlifting....Man, my wife gets really pissed when I get the 3 confused...
    A minimum of 100 posts and 45 days membership required for source checks. Source checks are performed at my discretion.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by almostgone View Post
    I think it's Jim Baker. He's always tried to bleed people dry to get their money.
    Oops my bad thanks for the correction I was going on memory...bad choice lol...
    almostgone and The road like this.

Edit: https://www.npr.org/2020/03/11/81455...ronavirus-cure

I'm not judging the man because we aren't supposed to judge people, but we are encouraged to use our discernment. I'll leave it at that.
    correct..

again nothing new under the sun . this shit started in Pauls day with the "prophet Simon" , book of acts chapter 8 (of course many false prophets in OT as well)
    almostgone and ghettoboyd like this.

Not at all, Ghetto!!! I'm familiar with Jim Baker because he used to be in my neck of the woods. The man always wants people to send him money for a blessing. He always left out that the blessing was him getting other people's money.

You wouldn't believe how many elderly people on fixed incomes used to feed him their money and barely had any money left for their basic needs.....food, meds, etc. It's kind of a sore spot with me. I guess that's obvious from my post.
    ghettoboyd and The road like this.

Great post btw

Pretty sure the flu epidemic of 1918 originated in Missouri. At least you all didn’t start this one.

Currently ecstatic, I can still get dinner delivered.
    GearHeaded, Cuz and The road like this.

Quote Originally Posted by Proximal View Post
    Fair request to say the least. Are the crowds diminished to the point where you can maintain more space in-between members?
    I've been doing 3 a day training sessions (For myself and my prep) .. actual client training sessions are way down, and the gym is fairly dead lately. the busy time isn't all that busy right now.. funny thing is , still had a bunch of new members sign up this week
    Proximal likes this.

Billy is dead

This is the part of COVID-19 that kind of blows my mind unless it was caused by massive air pollution.
    I can't see carbon based life creating silica nodules unless it was via inhilation?

The pair discovered that while the imaging appearance of COVID-19 is not specific, the presence of bilateral nodular and peripheral ground glass opacities and consolidation should serve as an alert to radiologists that COVID-19 may actually be present in certain patients.

https://labblog.uofmhealth.org/lab-r...9-appear-lungs
    The road likes this.

This is the part of COVID-19 that kind of blows my mind unless it was caused by massive air pollution.
    I can't see carbon based life creating silica nodules unless it was via inhilation?

The pair discovered that while the imaging appearance of COVID-19 is not specific, the presence of bilateral nodular and peripheral ground glass opacities and consolidation should serve as an alert to radiologists that COVID-19 may actually be present in certain patients.

https://labblog.uofmhealth.org/lab-r...9-appear-lungs
    man made virus , by vegan globulist elllitist, half ass attempt at de-population (especially de-populating the elderly) .

conspiracy theories gone wild !
    ugh, this time a year I really prefer "girls on spring break gone wild" .. but that shit is all canceled now too

I choked on a boulevard tank7 beer on the way home from the city.
    Spit beer all over my hired guy and the truck.
    Coughed for ten minutes.
    My man put his seatbelt on he was so worried about my cough.

He loaded up a bowl to calm down. Choked on the smoke...

I had my fucked up looking homemade loader in my reese hitch folded up to my dump bed and we passed a DOT cop. You could see him stare like... Wtf is that!?

We were both nervous then.
    It was an epidemic.
    Last edited by The road; 03-13-2020 at 07:03 PM.
    almostgone and ghettoboyd like this.

Pretty sure the flu epidemic of 1918 originated in Missouri. At least you all didn’t start this one.

I thought it was Kansas? Either way, that was a nasty pandemic. A girl I dated in high school took me with her to one of her family's Sunday dinners and the grandmother pulled out their old family Bible and she had numerous obituary clippings from the news of their family members that died and some just general news about the 1918 flu. Really, really bad stuff.
    The road likes this.

man made virus , by vegan globulist elllitist, half ass attempt at de-population (especially de-populating the elderly) .

conspiracy theories gone wild !
    ugh, this time a year I really prefer "girls on spring break gone wild" .. but that shit is all canceled now too

Yep. COVID-19 was secretly created to reduce the load on Social Security so they can stand of chance of funding it.

Edit: Again, I'm not making light of those that are seriously ill from the virus. I wish them the best.
    Last edited by almostgone; 03-13-2020 at 07:15 PM.

I guarantee you it patient zero lived in joplin or springfield then. Nasty mfers
    Proximal and almostgone like this.

Yep. COVID-19 was secretly created to reduce the load on Social Security so they can stand of chance of finding it.

Edit: Again, I'm not making light of those that are seriously ill from the virus. I wish them the best.
    Im not making fun of cancer patients but I am lighting a marlboro.

Lol
    almostgone likes this.

I guarantee you it patient zero lived in joplin or springfield then. Nasty mfers
    Damn!

Got to know Breavis & Butthead for this one.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Corona virus and gym closures-0db4142f-9c2f-426d-b9dc-6c689aae7473.jpg  

Damn!

You will fear my bunghole.

Classic!!!!
    Proximal likes this.

Damn!

Lol gf showed me that earlier
    Proximal likes this.

Blog Entries
    Damn!

I was at a big lots store today and that’s all that was going out the door zero food just tp and tissues...
    almostgone and Proximal like this.

Now Im pist!
    I made a post on my business page on fb downplying CV and they deleted it.

Now Im pist!
    I made a post on my business page on fb downplying CV and they deleted it.

propoganda, censorship, taking away rights and freedoms, takin away free speech and amendments ... heck even taking away TOILET PAPER. thats what big government globalist do in times like these, its an excuse to take away all your rights and leave you with a dirty asshole

propoganda, censorship, taking away rights and freedoms, takin away free speech and amendments ... heck even taking away TOILET PAPER. thats what big government globalist do in times like these, its an excuse to take away all your rights and leave you with a dirty asshole
    Lmao!
    SampsonandDelilah likes this.

charger69 is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Don’t worry. Take the gun you exchanged for the TP and hand sanitizer and hold up the Walmart truck for more TP.
    Survival of the fittest. LOL
    I would rather take 2 weeks with Corona than 3 weeks with an infection.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I thought it was Kansas? Either way, that was a nasty pandemic. A girl I dated in high school took me with her to one of her family's Sunday dinners and the grandmother pulled out their old family Bible and she had numerous obituary clippings from the news of their family members that died and some just general news about the 1918 flu. Really, really bad stuff.
    F-me! That’s why I teach Anatomy & not geography! I swear to Christ, I thought KC was in Missouri.

< <Samson> > is offline Neurologically Intact
    Blog Entries
    I am voluntarily taking time off from the gym,

They’re still open for now - but, whatever

Back to doing more pushups - at home
    sv.elia and almostgone like this.

F-me! That’s why I teach Anatomy & not geography! I swear to Christ, I thought KC was in Missouri.
    Kc is in mo and ks. Started in mo.
    almostgone and Proximal like this.

tarmyg is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Blog Entries
    I'm dealing with this calmly, or I think I am. I and my family (Daughter, Wife) are not in the risk zone so we avoid contact will pretty much all people, for now, especially elderly. India is a black hole in this regard and is dealing with it in a pretty racist way and by pushing remedies that have zero effect. They will probably end up like the last Pandemic where they lost 17-18 million people. Not that anyone here cares unless you have a moral compass and a heart.

Personally, I think, if you care about people around you in any way shape or form you will use common sense and follow the guidelines that the NIH and CDC and putting out there.

moetorious is offline Junior Member
    Were so lucky that we use these, never run out of toilet paper.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Corona virus and gym closures-4d480e27-7a71-4520-a571-29fe548ca80a.jpeg  

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information