Like Tree2Likes
  • 2 Post By almostgone

Thread: Kimbo's elopement into Synthol

Fluidic Kimbo is offline Morale Officer (de facto)

Lightbulb Kimbo's elopement into Synthol

Synthol.

I'm talking about the oil that can be injected into a muscle to give it more volume.

With anything that humans use to try enhance their appearance: sunbeds, lip fillers, botox, hair dye, tattoos, piercings. . . there's people who take it easy and stay in the "low to medium" range, and then there's the people who take it up to the stars.

Of course if you over-fill your muscles with a fluidic filler, the muscle will begin to take on a smooth round shape, almost as though it were inflated. Some people go overboard with lip fillers and look like their lips are inflated.

Do you reckon any of the professional body builders (Greene, Heath) use any kind of filler in their muscles? I have no personal experience with Synthol myself, I've only ever increased my muscle size with AAS (& training & food), but I imagine, like anything, that a filler can be used sparingly.

I reckon that Synthol use would be very difficult to regulate for a self-administering user. If you were to use just the right amount of it to puff your muscle bellies without giving an inflated look, I reckon, like anything, it would be hard to resist using more and more of it.

That's why I need you guys to help me.

I shall start with small doses, adding a little to each muscle group day by day. Every Sunday evening I will post 4 pics of myself nude from four angles, and you will all vote on which muscles need more and which are starting to look inflated.

Together we can all turn Kimbo of yesteryear into World Synthol Emperor.

We all must do our part to maintain morale during this pandemical viral outbreak. Peace.

almostgone is online now AR-Platinum Elite- Hall of Famer
    No need for nudity. Wear shorts.

Edit: Synthol isn't for me, but I have heard users state that they stretch the muscle and fascia for several week before injecting. Not heard of many doing it incrementally, but as more of a one shot filler to cap off their asymmetrical areas
    Last edited by almostgone; 03-27-2020 at 12:26 PM.
    Capebuffalo and Fluidic Kimbo like this.
    There are 3 loves in my life: my wife, my English mastiffs, and my weightlifting....Man, my wife gets really pissed when I get the 3 confused...
    A minimum of 100 posts and 45 days membership required for source checks. Source checks are performed at my discretion.

Fluidic Kimbo is offline Morale Officer (de facto)
    Quote Originally Posted by almostgone View Post
    No need for nudity. Wear shorts.
    I have black speedo swimming shorts. I bought them in Germany ironically at the biggest nude sauna in the world.

Thread Information