• 1 Post By GearHeaded
  • 2 Post By SampsonandDelilah
  • 1 Post By Proximal
  • 1 Post By The road
  • 1 Post By SampsonandDelilah

Thread: Corona symptoms down the pike

GearHeaded is offline BANNED

Corona symptoms down the pike

everyone talks about sore throat, fever, etc.. duh we've been dealing with that stuff for a million years.

losing your normal senses and only being left with one sense, PAIN. you can't smell, you can't taste food, a normal loving touch can't be felt. all your left with is the sense of pain and not only that every old injury and pain comes back.

this virus attacks people in very weird ways. losing all your senses and only being left with the sense of pain.

maybe I'm crazy.
    this will come down the pike later and might be a long time before its news worthy. but if you start losing your normal senses (smell, taste, touch, etc.. and only left with pain) keep yourself away from other people
    C27H40O3 likes this.

C27H40O3 is offline Admin Sent Me Away.
    thats what they are saying. the sense of smell and taste are going for victims. thats the latest symptom report.

IronLiver is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by GearHeaded View Post
    everyone talks about sore throat, fever, etc.. duh we've been dealing with that stuff for a million years.

losing your normal senses and only being left with one sense, PAIN. you can't smell, you can't taste food, a normal loving touch can't be felt. all your left with is the sense of pain and not only that every old injury and pain comes back.

this virus attacks people in very weird ways. losing all your senses and only being left with the sense of pain.

maybe I'm crazy.
    this will come down the pike later and might be a long time before its news worthy. but if you start losing your normal senses (smell, taste, touch, etc.. and only left with pain) keep yourself away from other people
    What you are describing are typical flu symptoms. It's been proven many times in studies that viruses, germs, bacteria can't spread from species to speices. The good thing about this quarnatine is more time to do research. The more you learn, the less you have to fear.

https://www.healingnaturallybybee.co...-candidafungi/

https://www.bitchute.com/video/mWcUoESRO0c5

The road is offline Banned- I said my goodbyes.

maybe I'm crazy.
    Shit...
    That sounds like the last few years.
    sv.elia and GearHeaded like this.

charger69 is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Quote Originally Posted by C27H40O3 View Post
    thats what they are saying. the sense of smell and taste are going for victims. thats the latest symptom report.
    Oh shit- I’ve had the virus for decades! LOL

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    i_SLAM_cougars, The road and Cuz like this.

Proximal is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by IronLiver View Post
    What you are describing are typical flu symptoms. It's been proven many times in studies that viruses, germs, bacteria can't spread from species to speices. The good thing about this quarnatine is more time to do research. The more you learn, the less you have to fear.

https://www.healingnaturallybybee.co...-candidafungi/

https://www.bitchute.com/video/mWcUoESRO0c5
    The over 200 million people infected with malaria every year will be overjoyed to hear this news.
    The road and Cuz like this.

Quote Originally Posted by Proximal View Post
    The over 200 million people infected with malaria every year will be overjoyed to hear this news.
    Malaria is not a virus.
    The road likes this.

so I'm going to be more blunt here.

I know someone very close to me that had to go in a couple days ago for an emergency eye appointment.. eyes became totally blood shot and vision was distorted. the doc checked everything out and said eyes themselves are healthy.
    there is some sort of sensory issue going on.
    next thing , that person begins experiencing auditory issues. sounds are messed up and very annoying. sharp sounds or loud noises is like nails on a chalk board.
    then feeling of being ill .. then skin is sensitive. lose feel of touch. food doesn't taste the same. you want to eat but taste like nothing.
    then body aches set in. more feeling of being ill. ears begin ringing and feel like pressure is there.
    THEN the runny nose and cough come up. voice becomes very hoarse and hard to talk. Fever sets in alongside headache. ability to breath feels hindered but this I think is related to the sensory issues that are going on, you feel like you can't breath not because you can't its just a lack of ability to feel normal things like breathing. fever only lasts a few hours but your sensory is messed up. still feel like you can't breath. body aches remain. lungs burn with every breath.
    now feels like a common cold other then your sensory issues are still a bit messed up or just seem 'off' . also , memory and normal brain function is off. forgetting things in just a minute or two. spacing out.

^ not saying thats "Corona" at all . just first hand observations of some people who are ill right now

tarmyg is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Blog Entries
    Malaria is not a virus.
    No it’s a plasmodium whats your point? What you posted above is completely untrue and false. The Coronavirus family of viruses can pretty much all be found in bats which is how it jumped. I doubt this will penetrate considering the absolute junk you posted above.

hammerheart is offline Knowledgeable Member

maybe I'm crazy.
    You could have a point. Have a read here

https://pubs.acs.org/doi/pdf/10.1021...dmfuvWM0fooes0

Targets the CNS and eventually causes encephalitis.

Quote Originally Posted by tarmyg View Post
    What you posted above is completely untrue and false.
    This statement is no doubt based on the hundreds of hours you've spent doing thourough laboratory testing and research on the topic. Just stick to shit posting like the rest of the people here...

Malaria is not a virus.
    You said germs and bacteria.
    Last edited by Proximal; 03-30-2020 at 02:52 PM. Reason: S and D’s words of wisdom.

This statement is no doubt based on the hundreds of hours you've spent doing thourough laboratory testing and research on the topic. Just stick to shit posting like the rest of the people here...
    My wife and I have been in the medical profession for a combined 70 years. I have taught Anatomy & Physiology (includes pathology) for 20 years. Please stop with this complete and utter crap.

SampsonandDelilah is offline Knowledgeable Member
    A symptom we’re not talking about is how society has gone downhill as a result of this pandemic. At this point I’m more concerned about the the indifference people are displaying towards each other and the absolute worst in behavior that I’ve witnessed in public. I don’t mean the corona parties and the defiance of social gatherings but the fighting over toilet paper and canned goods, the unwillingness to help those in need and inherent skepticism that people are displaying towards mankind.

I just barked at a kid in the Target parking lot for speeding so fast through the parking lot and almost mowing down some people at the cross walk, instead of acknowledging his behavior he tells me to fuck my self and when I call him on it he pulls a pocket knife on me and tells me to watch the fuck who I’m talking to. Mind you I’m three times his size, but I gently remind him that if he takes another step forward I’ll take my 9mm from my glove box and end it there. He turns and walks away and gives me the double birds with his back turned to me. I was flabbergasted. In his retreat he must’ve forgot I knew where his car was so I left a passive reminder by ripping off his side mirrors and his windshield wipers.

I know this behavior was prevalent long before this virus but can’t help but feel the social isolation and “every man for himself” behavior has been amplified 10 fold since this whole worldwide debacle has started.its not the coughing, fever and sneezing symptoms that concern me, it’s the symptoms of the continued downward spiral of human decency that has me more concerned. Maybe it’s my newfound “enlightenment” but I feel sorry for the direction much of society is headed.

Be good to each other and find a way to make a positive difference to a stranger. Whether it’s here or in the “real world”.

Best,
    SandD

Quote Originally Posted by SampsonandDelilah View Post
    A symptom we’re not talking about is how society has gone downhill as a result of this pandemic. At this point I’m more concerned about the the indifference people are displaying towards each other and the absolute worst in behavior that I’ve witnessed in public. I don’t mean the corona parties and the defiance of social gatherings but the fighting over toilet paper and canned goods, the unwillingness to help those in need and inherent skepticism that people are displaying towards mankind.

I just barked at a kid in the Target parking lot for speeding so fast through the parking lot and almost mowing down some people at the cross walk, instead of acknowledging his behavior he tells me to fuck my self and when I call him on it he pulls a pocket knife on me and tells me to watch the fuck who I’m talking to. Mind you I’m three times his size, but I gently remind him that if he takes another step forward I’ll take my 9mm from my glove box and end it there. He turns and walks away and gives me the double birds with his back turned to me. I was flabbergasted. In his retreat he must’ve forgot I knew where his car was so I left a passive reminder by ripping off his side mirrors and his windshield wipers.

I know this behavior was prevalent long before this virus but can’t help but feel the social isolation and “every man for himself” behavior has been amplified 10 fold since this whole worldwide debacle has started.its not the coughing, fever and sneezing symptoms that concern me, it’s the symptoms of the continued downward spiral of human decency that has me more concerned. Maybe it’s my newfound “enlightenment” but I feel sorry for the direction much of society is headed.

Be good to each other and find a way to make a positive difference to a stranger. Whether it’s here or in the “real world”.

Best,
    SandD
    He pulled a pocket knife?!? He still flipped you off?!?

With that said, words of wisdom S & D. I modified my post above in accordance to your logic, thank you.
    SampsonandDelilah likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by Proximal View Post
    He pulled a pocket knife?!? He still flipped you off?!?

With that said, words of wisdom S & D. I modified my post above in accordance to your logic, thank you.
    Haha, love it. That’s why you’re one of the good ones Prox. Agreeing to disagree isn’t the end of the world...

Yup, that little shit pulled a knife because I politely asked him to slow down in a crowded parking lot. Then ended it by giving me the double fingers after he told me to fuck myself. I almost felt bad for what I did to his car, but figured that was a far more positive message than the one that was awaiting him in my glove box. Cooler heads prevail...

All that for going to buy a bottle of miralax so I can start my bowel prep for the colonoscopy. Crazy..
    Proximal and The road like this.

I just barked at a kid in the Target parking lot for speeding so fast through the parking lot and almost mowing down some people at the cross walk, instead of acknowledging his behavior he tells me to fuck my self and when I call him on it he pulls a pocket knife on me and tells me to watch the fuck who I’m talking to. Mind you I’m three times his size, but I gently remind him that if he takes another step forward I’ll take my 9mm from my glove box and end it there.
    I wouldn't have wasted the ammo .. bare hands strangling that little bitch slowly would of worked just fine .

a 9mm to the head would of been too nice . bad mother fuckers need to be nice and complimentary and help people as usual, but when things go wrong people know the bare hands punishment can be really really slow and painful
    Last edited by GearHeaded; 03-30-2020 at 03:12 PM.

You’re right about that.Trust me I thought about beating the brakes right off of him in the crosswalk...it was all I could do to not get out of my car. A 4” blade wouldn’t even come close to the bone in my foreman.
    Figured I have enough shit going on...that and the look of fear on the people that were standing there with their mouths wide open. As I drove away though, I thought “no fucking way is he getting off that easy”.
    Luckily I didn’t feel bad defacing a Mazda. Just happy he wasn’t in a classic muscle car or something, I would’ve had a moral dilemma...

Point of my story though is let’s find a way to exhibit random acts of kindness, lol
    The road and Proximal like this.

You’re right about that.Trust me I thought about beating the brakes right off of him in the crosswalk...it was all I could do to not get out of my car. A 4” blade wouldn’t even come close to the bone in my foreman.
    Figured I have enough shit going on...that and the look of fear on the people that were standing there with their mouths wide open. As I drove away though, I thought “no fucking way is he getting off that easy”.
    Luckily I didn’t feel bad defacing a Mazda. Just happy he wasn’t in a classic muscle car or something, I would’ve had a moral dilemma...

Point of my story though is let’s find a way to exhibit random acts of kindness, lol
    exactly .. people need to know that bad ass mother fuckers walk this planet all the time and 99.9% of the time they are helping other people . thats what they do and are here for .
    when little bitches stand up and take people off their course, they are hurting a lot more people (not just themselves) . anyhow this is a short rant , I just can't stand little bitches that have no respect for the good people in the world,, that literally could absolutely strangle and crush you and eat your soul , yet the little bitch wants to pulll out a pocket knife.
    people are clueless

exactly .. people need to know that bad ass mother fuckers walk this planet all the time and 99.9% of the time they are helping other people . thats what they do and are here for .
    when little bitches stand up and take people off their course, they are hurting a lot more people (not just themselves) . anyhow this is a short rant , I just can't stand little bitches that have no respect for the good people in the world,, that literally could absolutely strangle and crush you and eat your soul , yet the little bitch wants to pulll out a pocket knife.
    people are clueless

Couldn’t agree more brother...

And it seems to be getting worse, that’s why it’s up to us to demonstrate the way.

Haha, love it. That’s why you’re one of the good ones Prox. Agreeing to disagree isn’t the end of the world...

Yup, that little shit pulled a knife because I politely asked him to slow down in a crowded parking lot. Then ended it by giving me the double fingers after he told me to fuck myself. I almost felt bad for what I did to his car, but figured that was a far more positive message than the one that was awaiting him in my glove box. Cooler heads prevail...

All that for going to buy a bottle of miralax so I can start my bowel prep for the colonoscopy. Crazy..
    Posting between sets of r-band.

Outside of work and gym, I rarely leave as I don’t get along with others at times.

Recall being at the movies, forgetting I wasn’t at school & ripping into a couple of kids for cutting in line, oops.

I see hammerheart looking in.
    Did you get laid sir?

Best,
    SandD
    God bless you.

I have longed for someone to pull any weapon.
    I would love to play with that hesitation and fear for about .3 seconds to make them hit the ground

Was a first for me brother...imagined it a 1000 times. Had I not had a full head and other priorities, it may have ended differently. Just a different lens for me lately (well not different enough to extract some revenge on that poor Mazda )
    It’s crazy what goes through your head in that little amount of time...
    The road likes this.

Was a first for me brother...imagined it a 1000 times. Had I not had a full head and other priorities, it may have ended differently. Just a different lens for me lately (well not different enough to extract some revenge on that poor Mazda )
    It’s crazy what goes through your head in that little amount of time...
    I would pay a lot for that video you big SOB! Lol

A long time ago my brother taught me that if something scared me then I was to attack it immediately. I rode bulls for about 4 to 5 years with him. I absolutely hated riding bulls it was not my thing.
    I absolutely cannot stand my brother today. He is a druggie piece of s***. But I worked on that mindset that he gave me and I learned to use adrenaline to my favor.

For this same reason I tell my kids and my girlfriend not to wake me up in a rude fashion. Until I have been awake for about 2 hours I have no f****** idea what I'm doing. Surprises in my life are always met with surprises.

I realized I had a problem when my girlfriend shook me awake a little too rudely and I set up and said,
    "Do you want me to kill them?"
    I don't even know what was going on in my dreams but I knew what I was saying as I said it.

Instant rage to instant shame...

I am a guitar.
    I got this weird chord that gets hit and felonies happen.
    Seen me do it.

Thread Information