Page 6 of 11 FirstFirst 1234567891011 LastLast
Like Tree599Likes

Thread: LIFE quotes WITH the ROAD

Proximal is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by i_SLAM_cougars View Post
    Yeah, you got that right. I didn’t get a damn dime when the police beat the shit out of me. White privilege
    I have seen plenty of videos of non-white police beating the crap out of other non-white “victims”, let’s cut the crap.

i_SLAM_cougars is offline Banned- for my own actions
    Quote Originally Posted by Proximal View Post
    When / if a cop beats the shit out of a person for “no reason”, got it. But I give a pass or great latitude to cops on what their views of what a “reason” is or isn’t.

Personally, I think you run from a cop then you get shot. If they kill you, it’s on you, you decided to run.

You decide to lip off, you get smacked.
    You don’t want to follow instructions, you get your ass kicked & they don’t have to “fight fair”.
    You fight back, you get shot.

In the above posts I was speaking of 2 very specific situations. The fact that both “victims” were not white is neither here nor there for me. I’ve been in 3 situations that I could have been belligerent with cops, because I thought I had a “right” to be (non of them were traffic related). I was polite, followed instructions and by golly, all went very well. Their tension dropped, their tone changed and smiles all around.

My rules for following cops are from a different time. It’s getting close to dying time for me, thank God, because these newer generations feel they are too entitled and walk around like spoiled brats. Unfortunately, I think it was my generation, the f’n hippies, that might have started with this with their anti-Vietnam garbage.
    I wasn’t saying I didn’t have it coming lol. I’m just saying I didn’t sue the city and become a millionaire over night. I also didn’t get charged with anything and got let go the next morning. I’ll take getting my ass kicked over having to through the system any day of the week.
    Proximal and XnavyHMCS like this.

GearHeaded is offline BANNED
    I have seen plenty of videos of non-white police beating the crap out of other non-white “victims”, let’s cut the crap.
    agree..

most "black slaves" were blamed as being slaves cause the southern Americans.. truth is the "slaves" were captured by others of their own color, put on boats and were sailing to South America to work sugar cane for other 'blacks' ..
    however on the way they would dock and re-supply in southern ports of the US.. Christian "whites" would buy some of these "slaves" to save their souls from the doom that was likely to happen to them in South America.
    yet these southern whites get blamed for slavery.
    then the federal govt uses that as a cover up story to invade the south and make them bow the knee.
    the 'blacks' in Africa were the greatest slave drivers upon their own people.. southern Americans never traveled to Africa and tried to conquer or buy a slave.. lol. thats a total bs lie. they were actually trying to save them and get them away from their evil masters and into a good home and not suffer the fate of making it to likely death and doom working the sugar canes for their black over lords.

anyhow, I digress. but had to get that rant out there.
    Proximal likes this.

I wasn’t saying I didn’t have it coming lol. I’m just saying I didn’t sue the city and become a millionaire over night. I also didn’t get charged with anything and got let go the next morning. I’ll take getting my ass kicked over having to through the system any day of the week.
    Look, I am NOT for some rough-rider rogue cops out looking to kick asses and intimidate/hassle folks that aren’t doing anything wrong.

In one of my personal situations, I quickly read their body language, saw their hands seem to drift towards their weapon & quickly put 1 and 1 together.

How big were you at the time if I may ask?

charger69 is offline Knowledgeable Member
    I’ll say this again, I believe we are talking about 2 separate instances. I was making a legitimate claim about mine. The guy said he couldn’t breath. Athletes wore t-shirts with that phrase out of protest. I correctly stated that if he could in fact say those words, then he was in fact breathing, which makes the movement of “I cant’t breath” a bit of a joke.
    I am a wrestling official. I have seen both cases. I am a pretty good judge of that.
    One question: didn’t the guy die?
    I’m moving on- you are a teacher and I am very interested in your opinion to see what the children are learning.
    When someone is restrained, do you think it is necessary to be putting your weight on their neck?
    The policeman is just there to enforce what the law says and not to be a judge or jury. Once restrained, they have neutralized the ability to accomplish bodily damage to the officer.

I understand being a cop is hard. I also realize that a cop may have risked his life to bring in a criminal and the legal system lets the motherfucker go free.
    There is a reason I am not a cop.
    Prison guards are in the same boat. A person spending major time behind bars throws a can of soup on you and you can’t do shit against them except report it.

At least there is something else to talk about rather than Covid. LOL

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    XnavyHMCS likes this.

And here I thought you were a follower of Ghandi.
    I guess my judgement is a bit off. LOL

i_SLAM_cougars likes this.

Look, I am NOT for some rough-rider rogue cops out looking to kick asses and intimidate/hassle folks that aren’t doing anything wrong.

In one of my personal situations, I quickly read their body language, saw their hands seem to drift towards their weapon & quickly put 1 and 1 together.

How big were you at the time if I may ask?
    I was around 22 so 215-220ish I would guess. Which at 6’1 I guess is large to regular people, but I never see myself as such because... um bodybuilding/body dysmorphia.

Boxing days so bodyfat was relatively low (10-12%)

Funny how if you’re a “normal” person 15% bodyfat is “Fuckin’ ripped brah” but if you’re a bodybuilder 15% is “off season” or “kinda fat”.

Quote Originally Posted by charger69 View Post

Heard that!

I am a wrestling official. I have seen both cases. I am a pretty good judge of that.
    One question: didn’t the guy die?
    I’m moving on- you are a teacher and I am very interested in your opinion to see what the children are learning.
    When someone is restrained, do you think it is necessary to be putting your weight on their neck?
    The policeman is just there to enforce what the law says and not to be a judge or jury. Once restrained, they have neutralized the ability to accomplish bodily damage to the officer.

I understand being a cop is hard. I also realize that a cop may have risked his life to bring in a criminal and the legal system lets the motherfucker go free.
    There is a reason I am not a cop.
    Prison guards are in the same boat. A person spending major time behind bars throws a can of soup on you and you can’t do shit against them except report it.

Yep, he died from a multitude of factors, including cardiovascular problems and asthma (should the PO have asked his medical history first?). Had he cooperated, he’d have had a minor offense charged, but he chose not to.

Regarding my students. They are taught hard work, honesty and fairness. They follow rules and my rules in particular because they are fair. Within months my kids quickly see my honesty, my work ethic and my belief that if I could succeed, then they will as well.

We have had the riot police needed to break up fights involving rival nationalities that involved hundreds of students.

I teach at a rather wealthy school with all the bells and whistles, a gorgeous swimming pool, student parking for their bmws and Mercedes and a insane football/soccer field with artificial turf.

I easily have whites, Chinese, Muslims, Russians, Armenians, Blacks, Latinos, Indians, Syrians, Saudis, Fillipinos, Vietnames, Japanese in just about every class I teach & we all exist peacefully and respectfully. We had a huge racial hatred issue going on here with students being threatened and had some assaults but not in my class. In my class we had open discussions between the different races that were involved & they were honest and I had plenty of students commend me for the openness we achieved without any feelings hurt or tempers rising.

What else do you want to know about their learning; do you want to hear their lesson on the value of the AV Bundle Branch & Purkijee fibers?
    Last edited by Proximal; 05-30-2020 at 10:50 AM.

I was around 22 so 215-220ish I would guess. Which at 6’1 I guess is large to regular people, but I never see myself as such because... um bodybuilding/body dysmorphia.

Boxing days so bodyfat was relatively low (10-12%)

Funny how if you’re a “normal” person 15% bodyfat is “Fuckin’ ripped brah” but if you’re a bodybuilder 15% is “off season” or “kinda fat”.

Yeah, I’m just about 6’2’’ and when I had my involvement with the police at our home I was about 190. I wasn’t big, but at the time bigger than both PO.

I miss boxing, incredible cardio, but still wasn’t as lean as after my cycle of tren , lol.
    i_SLAM_cougars likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by GearHeaded View Post
    totally disagree .

a cop is not a god or a judge and jury of 6.. thats the only way you should die of a "crime" is because you got sentenced and a jury of 6 of your brothers agreed your guilty of the crime and worthy of death.
    a badge gives you no power to decide that for yourself at all.
    the gun is only on the side for self defense and nothing more.
    I’ll agree with Trump and this Tweet on this one at least regarding recent demonstrations. ‘When the looting starts, the shooting starts”. If it’s the cops responding to the protection of other’s safety and property; f’n A right - judge, jury and executioner.

Heard that!
    With you 100,000 %

Yep, he died from a multitude of factors, including cardiovascular problems and asthma (should the PO have asked his medical history first?). Had he cooperated, he’d have had a minor offense charged, but he chose not to.

Regarding my students. They are taught hard work, honesty and fairness. They follow rules and my rules in particular because they are fair. Within months my kids quickly see my honesty, my work ethic and my belief that if I could succeed, then they will as well.

We have had the riot police needed to break up fights involving rival nationalities that involved hundreds of students.

I teach at a rather wealthy school with all the bells and whistles, a gorgeous swimming pool, student parking for their bmws and Mercedes and a insane football/soccer field with artificial turf.

I easily have whites, Chinese, Muslims, Russians, Armenians, Blacks, Latinos, Indians, Syrians, Saudis, Fillipinos, Vietnames, Japanese in just about every class I teach & we all exist peacefully and respectfully. We had a huge racial hatred issue going on here with students being threatened and had some assaults but not in my class. In my class we had open discussions between the different races that were involved & they were honest and I had plenty of students commend me for the openness we achieved without any feelings hurt or tempers rising.

What else do you want to know about their learning; do you want to hear their lesson on the value of the AV Bundle Branch & Purkijee fibers?
    I am just confused at your experiences and my perception of your values.
    Going back to the rivals above- I will remove the police element. You had stated that someone did something wrong and it’s OK to shoot them while running. This is an eye for an eye and a disregard of human life. I will rephrase it, it’s ok to shoot someone in the back when there is no longer a threat just to get even.
    You mention the rivalry above. Why not just let them kill each other. Someone did something wrong which incited an eye for an eye and the rivalry begins. Now one attacks and by the original response, that’s ok they deserved it. The attack now has the survival instinct kick in.

I was attacked about 10 years ago. The guy was probably on some drug. He tried to kick me in the balls to mug me. Within a matter of seconds i had him on the ground . I was on top of him with my arm cocked wanting to make him pay.
    I could not mustar the courage to hit him because at that point he was restrained and not a threat. I let him go and told him never to show his face around there again or things may not turn out so good.
    I am a black belt which probably explains my lack of “following” through. I really wanted an eye for an eye and just couldn’t. I had a huge black and blue mark on the I side of my thigh for about a month.

I am just confused at your experiences and my perception of your values.
    Going back to the rivals above- I will remove the police element. You had stated that someone did something wrong and it’s OK to shoot them while running. This is an eye for an eye and a disregard of human life. I will rephrase it, it’s ok to shoot someone in the back when there is no longer a threat just to get even.
    You mention the rivalry above. Why not just let them kill each other. Someone did something wrong which incited an eye for an eye and the rivalry begins. Now one attacks and by the original response, that’s ok they deserved it. The attack now has the survival instinct kick in.

I was attacked about 10 years ago. The guy was probably on some drug. He tried to kick me in the balls to mug me. Within a matter of seconds i had him on the ground . I was on top of him with my arm cocked wanting to make him pay.
    I could not mustar the courage to hit him because at that point he was restrained and not a threat. I let him go and told him never to show his face around there again or things may not turn out so good.
    I am a black belt which probably explains my lack of “following” through. I really wanted an eye for an eye and just couldn’t. I had a huge black and blue mark on the I side of my thigh for about a month.

I’m going to try to keep this focused and specific. I am talking police action and police action only.

Regarding “my kids” or other students that might be injured in a fight? I break up fights weekly outside of my classroom and I’ve never used any force or so much has pushed a student. As teachers, we are requested to monitor our overcrowded common area between classes & sometimes at lunch if we are low on support staff or there are specific rumors of student unrest/fights that are imminent.

If you want a kid to allow a kid to get attacked by multiple students and have their head bounced off the concrete, I question your values. We have a particular ethnicity that never fight one on one. It’s always multiples attacking one. Not on my watch.

I have boys with finger nail polish and wear dresses in my class, do they catch crap in my room. No. If there are 2 girls walking down the hallway hand in hand and some homophobic kid gives them shit, that kid will be told to walk on. No one calls my black kids the N word, gives shit to my Muslim kids on 9/11 or any other day, gives shit to the Latinos with all of the Trump shit (we are ina very conservative area) or teases my Jewish kids about the concentration camps. Next year our Chinese kids will be targets for sure but not in my room or under my watch.

You got any more questions about my values? What you see here, is what my kids quickly realize in my class, yet, I am considered among the most “chill” and fun teachers in our school.
    XnavyHMCS likes this.

I’m going to try to keep this focused and specific. I am talking police action and police action only.

Regarding “my kids” or other students that might be injured in a fight? I break up fights weekly outside of my classroom and I’ve never used any force or so much has pushed a student. As teachers, we are requested to monitor our overcrowded common area between classes & sometimes at lunch if we are low on support staff or there are specific rumors of student unrest/fights that are imminent.

If you want a kid to allow a kid to get attacked by multiple students and have their head bounced off the concrete, I question your values. We have a particular ethnicity that never fight one on one. It’s always multiples attacking one. Not on my watch.

I have boys with finger nail polish and wear dresses in my class, do they catch crap in my room. No. If there are 2 girls walking down the hallway hand in hand and some homophobic kid gives them shit, that kid will be told to walk on. No one calls my black kids the N word, gives shit to my Muslim kids on 9/11 or any other day, gives shit to the Latinos with all of the Trump shit (we are ina very conservative area) or teases my Jewish kids about the concentration camps. Next year our Chinese kids will be targets for sure but not in my room or under my watch.

You got any more questions about my values? What you see here, is what my kids quickly realize in my class, yet, I am considered among the most “chill” and fun teachers in our school.
    I appreciate your responses and not taking this as an attack. I accept others points of view even though I do not have the same beliefs. I am trying to understand. At the same time, I am trying to have you understand my point.
    Ok so the eye for an eye is just limited to police. The problem that i see with that is the amount of injustices and errors that would occur. The human brain is pretty smart.... it fills in the blanks based on what you would logically deduct. Officiating football is a great example. You see a guy going for a pass with the defensive man real close, your line of sight is blocked. The next thing you see is the receiver on the ground. Logically, you deduct pass interference, however the receiver tripped himself and there was no touching of the defense until he tripped on the falling receiver.
    The same thing in real life. You think this guy robbed the store and you see someone running away, you deduct that it was him. So you shoot him, when I. Fact the person had nothing to do with the robbery.
    I know a lot of good people that have done silly shit in their past. Under your thoughts, it really doesn’t matter if they were shot for their stupidity or not. They wouldn’t be here today.

Proximal likes this.

they were actually trying to save them and get them away from their evil masters and into a good home and not suffer the fate of making it to likely death and doom working the sugar canes for their black over lords.

anyhow, I digress. but had to get that rant out there.
    Gearheaded...

You make me sick.

You are saying that the God faring white boys down south were buying slaves to set them free of their black overlords.

Well they didn’t set them free. They kept them as slaves.

And many many died or suffered cruel punishment from their white overlords.

You sir are a racist.

At least man up and admit it.

I read this and sit back...and think.. what the fuck are we all doing and thinking????
    Charger vs Prox- at least we are open. Even though Charger is right. LOL.
    DD vs GH.
    DD- I did not take it that way. I am blind to race however I may make some jokes every now and then. I even make them against white people and are meant as comic relief and not meant as racism. I try to not make jokes that are felt as racism, but it’s all perception.

XnavyHMCS likes this.

I appreciate your responses and not taking this as an attack. I accept others points of view even though I do not have the same beliefs. I am trying to understand. At the same time, I am trying to have you understand my point.
    Ok so the eye for an eye is just limited to police. The problem that i see with that is the amount of injustices and errors that would occur. The human brain is pretty smart.... it fills in the blanks based on what you would logically deduct. Officiating football is a great example. You see a guy going for a pass with the defensive man real close, your line of sight is blocked. The next thing you see is the receiver on the ground. Logically, you deduct pass interference, however the receiver tripped himself and there was no touching of the defense until he tripped on the falling receiver.
    The same thing in real life. You think this guy robbed the store and you see someone running away, you deduct that it was him. So you shoot him, when I. Fact the person had nothing to do with the robbery.
    I know a lot of good people that have done silly shit in their past. Under your thoughts, it really doesn’t matter if they were shot for their stupidity or not. They wouldn’t be here today.

TY Charger and I apologize if I get edgy. A nasty habit, but appreciate our conversations.

I’m very much a product on how I was raised by my parents & the coaches that shaped me & my ideals. I was not taught to blindly believe anything by any means, but following established rules was always to be honored, along with fairness, honesty, and trying your hardest.

My feeling is that if a PO has made an intelligent decision that this is the culprit and if after being told to not run; they still run. I feel it’s an admission of guilt. Now of course, now we have the excuse that OMG, cops are bad & I’m never going to be treated fairly even if I follow their instructions, so I have a right to run. To me, that’s just a rationalization to justify disobeying an officer.

Look, rules are made to be followed & certain people must enforce those rules. Should someone get get caught breaking the rules or suspected of breaking the rules, you accept the instructions of those enforcing the rules. In the 2 examples I stated, the “victims” were defiant and appeared agitated. In both situations they never stopped struggling to the point of needing additional force.

The big 350 pound I can’t breathe dude suffered from asthma, had CV problems and had a heart attack on the way to the hospital. All he had to do was follow instructions because the POs were polite and calm. He fought continuously until they had a knee the back of his neck.

Rodney numb-nuts King lead police on a car chase and flipped an officer over his back. The officers rightfully claimed they thought by his mannerisms King was on PCP and they acted accordingly to protect themselves.

If I see a dude on the street carrying a gun or a baton and I make any aggressive move on him or shoot my mouth off? I sure ain’t whining about it, but questioning my own intelligence.

Clarify your last 2 sentences for me please, what stupid things did they do that I feel they should get shot for, TY?

I read this and sit back...and think.. what the fuck are we all doing and thinking????
    Charger vs Prox- at least we are open. Even though Charger is right. LOL.
    DD vs GH.
    DD- I did not take it that way. I am blind to race however I may make some jokes every now and then. I even make them against white people and are meant as comic relief and not meant as racism. I try to not make jokes that are felt as racism, but it’s all perception.

I call it as I see it.

I know you and Prox and GH and the Road are all good friends.

So tell me... how did you see his statement?
    Do you truly think that the whites were buying the slaves out of kindness?
    Do you even believe GH believes that?

Listen... I understand slavery existed back then. We had President(s) who had slaves. I am not faulting people for having slaves when that was acceptable in those days.

However, to try to now turn it around and say that the white folk were doing it out of kindness is BS. Sure maybe some slave masters were kind and some were assholes.
    But they were buying slaves. They weren’t committing acts of kindness.
    If there were committing acts of kindness they would’ve set them free.

This is just another example of GH posting whatever he feels like and claiming it is the truth.
    Last edited by The Deadlifting Dog; 05-30-2020 at 05:49 PM.
    Proximal likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by The Deadlifting Dog View Post
    I call it as I see it.

I know you and Prox and GH and the Road are all good friends.

Wait, I never said I was friends with Charger . I only like GH now because I don’t want to see more gun pics. Road, don’t tell him, but in order to get any play on this forum, you got to get along with that goof (but shhhhh, keep that to yourself, ok?).

Do you truly think that the whites were buying the slaves out of kindness?
    Do you even believe GH believes that?

Listen... I understand slavery is existed back then. We had President(s) who had slaves. I am not faulting people for having slaves when that was acceptable in those days.

However, to try to now turn it around and say that the white folk were doing it out of kindness is BS.

This is just another example of GH posting whatever he feels like and claiming it is the truth.
    I more than agree, but just don’t want to repeat last weekends mess.

If there were committing acts of kindness they would’ve set them free. .
    set them free to what,, living in the woods and dying in the cold wilderness.

instead they were housed, clothed, provided with jobs, wages and and sense of self worth...

you disgust me how little you know about history and life but have the nerve to want to debate me at every opportunity you get

I call it as I see it. .
    not that long ago you called me a YOLO and assumed I was just some punk kid until I told you and proved otherwise..

you assume too damn much and NO you don't call anything as you see it. your deceived and delusional by your own self pride

in the last 2 years , I don't think deadlifting dog has a single post unless its a debate or ridicule to something I've said.. thats all he does and his only purpose in life. he just follows me around and tries to find ways to debate me.
    its true.. look over his posts. you will find 95% of them are all directed at me somehow in a negative way.

I'll pm him my address and he can come visit me at my gym if he's so damned interested in following me around and maybe he'll get over it already.

The road is offline Banned- I said my goodbyes.
    The man pissed himself.
    Did you see that in the video?

Its what happens as your life goes out of your body during suffocation.

The scrawny bitch cops kept shoving on him.
    They could have had him in the car two minutes before.

This is my problem with cops. You are going to have to face people that are out of their mind with knives and other things or maybe just fucked up on drugs. If you are such a goddamn pussy that you set on a man crushing the life out him will past when he's dead and don't give me the bullshit about a heart attack in a fucking ambulance... (He pissed himself that was his bladder being released because his heart had stopped.) Then you are the exact kind of pussy that does not need to be a police officer because you do not have what it takes.

If you are the kind of pussy that weighs 250 lb and shoots a pregnant woman in the stomach with an AR-15 because she has a 3-inch paring knife then you do not need to be a cop. In my opinion you're not even a man you're a chickenshit little bitch. I'm not a cop I have been in situations much worse than those and I didn't have to kill anyone to subdue them and they were much more formidable than the fucking people in the video.

No that man did not die of a heart attack and I don't give a shit what the people in the ambulance try to tell you or what the doctors tried to do to help them out.

They've always got an excuse 4 killing someone unnecessarily. This is the way it works they walk around touting how they put their lives on the line... Well here's the thing you can't have it both ways.

If a little girl has a knife she gets shot with a gun. If a big black guy resists four people crush him to death. He wasn't that big either pretty easily broken looking 2 me. There is no honor in being a police officer anymore. We let too many pussies have badges. I have met a thousand bags of useless shit hiding behind the badge and about two cops actually worth that shit. Need to start off by making damn sure that no one under 200 lb or over 15% body fat can be a police officer. No more female police officers.

Anyone who thinks this is a racial thing is absolutely fucking retarded.
    Last edited by The road; 05-30-2020 at 06:43 PM.
    GearHeaded likes this.

in the last 2 years , I don't think deadlifting dog has a single post unless its a debate or ridicule to something I've said.. thats all he does and his only purpose in life. he just follows me around and tries to find ways to debate me.
    its true.. look over his posts. you will find 95% of them are all directed at me somehow in a negative way.

I'll pm him my address and he can come visit me at my gym if he's so damned interested in following me around and maybe he'll get over it already.
    I’m very sorry GH. I’ve seen plenty of his posts that have nothing to do with you or your opinion. In fact, the posts I’ve read by him always are level headed and non-insulting. I think the man is one of our most important members.

Can we not go down the belittling or insult road on this please, TY.

I thought we were talking about police brutality, that detoured from an Ice-T song directed at the riots after Rodney King.

Charger, I really want to know why you think I’d want to shoot your friends.

Quote Originally Posted by The road View Post
    The man pissed himself.
    Did you see that in the video?

Its what happens as your life goes out of your body during suffocation.

The scrawny bitch cops kept shoving on him.
    They could have had him in the car two minutes before.

This is my problem with cops. You are going to have to face people that are out of their mind with knives and other things or maybe just fucked up on drugs. If you are such a goddamn pussy that you set on a man crushing the life out him will pass when he's dead and don't give me the bullshit about a heart attack in a fucking ambulance... (He pissed himself that was his bladder being released because his heart had stopped.) Then you are the exact kind of pussy that does not need to be a police officer because you do not have what it takes.

If you are the kind of pussy that weighs 250 lb and shoots a pregnant woman in the stomach with an AR-15 because she has a 3-inch paring knife then you do not need to be a cop. In my opinion you're not even a man you're a chickenshit little bitch. I'm not a cop I have been in situations much worse than those and I didn't have to kill anyone to subdue them and they were much more formidable than the fucking people in the video.

No that man did not die of a heart attack and I don't give a shit what the people in the ambulance try to tell you or what the doctors tried to do to help them out.
    Road, are you referring to this latest situation? I am talking about something that happened a couple of years ago.

I’m very sorry GH. I’ve seen plenty of his posts that have nothing to do with you or your opinion. In fact, the posts I’ve read by him always are level headed and non-insulting. I think the man is one of our most important members.

Can we not go down the belittling or insult road on this please, TY.

I thought we were talking about police brutality, that detoured from an Ice-T song directed at the riots after Rodney King.

Charger, I really want to know why you think I’d want to shoot your friends.
    this is Obs thread .. thought it was supposed to do with life quotes not more stupid politics ..

lets get it back on track shall we

""I'm the glory I'm the sunlight rising and setting,
    but the one that made the glory, sunlight, stars, moon and sea..
    also made me"
    Last edited by GearHeaded; 05-30-2020 at 06:58 PM.

this is Obs thread .. thought it was supposed to do with life quotes not more stupid politics ..

lets get it back on track shall we

""I'm the glory I'm the sunlight rising and setting,
    but the oe that made the glory, sunlight, stars, moos and sea..
    also made me"
    “Can’t we all get along?”

Rodney dumb-fuck King

59 seconds to 2:18

Most realistic suffocation hanging you will ever see short of the real thing. 2:18 he pisses himself. That would be the time of death.

Im just stating that 90% of the cops out there shpuldnt be cops because they dont have what it takes to be in a bad situation.

Are you referring to Eric Garner?

JC will you guys stay on topic. I’m talking about police brutality, GH brings up slavery. I’m talking about cops and Charger brings up what I teach in school and if I would shoot someone in the back. Road, you’re talking about shooting chicks in their stomach and showing hangings.

JC will you guys stay on topic. I’m talking about police brutality, GH brings up slavery. I’m talking about cops and Charger brings up what I teach in school and if I would shoot someone in the back. Road, you’re talking about shooting chicks in their stomach and showing hangings.
    shall we bring it even more off topic

lets consider some good drinking wines

Trivento Amado Sur 2016
    Château Rieussec R de Rieussec Blanc Sec 2018
    Peter Zemmer 'Rollhutt' Pinot Noir 2017
    LAN Gran Reserva Rioja 2010
    Felsina Berardenga Chianti Classico DOCG 2016 .
    Domaine Bousquet Brut Rosé NV

not that long ago you called me a YOLO and assumed I was just some punk kid until I told you and proved otherwise..

you assume too damn much and NO you don't call anything as you see it. your deceived and delusional by your own self pride
    I admit my first impression of you was wrong.
    I can admit that.

You have proved me otherwise.
    You have proved to me that you are an insecure, little scrawny, white man who is scared of the world and hides behind his guns and religion to protect himself from every conspiracy theory out there.

Wake up....

You can't even admit who you are.
    Proximal likes this.

OMG we’re getting riot warnings on our phones for this latest protest! Are you f’n kidding me?!?

shall we bring it even more off topic

lets consider some good drinking wines

Trivento Amado Sur 2016
    Château Rieussec R de Rieussec Blanc Sec 2018
    Peter Zemmer 'Rollhutt' Pinot Noir 2017
    LAN Gran Reserva Rioja 2010
    Felsina Berardenga Chianti Classico DOCG 2016 .
    Domaine Bousquet Brut Rosé NV
    Lol!

Nah, not a wine snob. I drink moderately priced bottles every night, that reach my objective of pleasantly numbing my brain to sleep.

I admit my first impression of you was wrong.
    I can admit that.

You have proved me otherwise.
    You have proved to me that you are an insecure, little scrawny, white man who is scared of the world .
    hmm , would you really like to say that to my face in person ..

LIFE quotes WITH the ROAD-fullsizeoutput_168.jpeg

would you like to shake my right hand ?
    LIFE quotes WITH the ROAD-fullsizeoutput_33a.jpg

would you like to look me in my eyes ?
    LIFE quotes WITH the ROAD-fullsizeoutput_4cc.jpeg
    and tell me that in person please

Lol!

Nah, not a wine snob. I drink moderately priced bottles every night, that reach my objective of pleasantly numbing my brain to sleep.
    would you like me to help you with pricing then ..

Trivento Amado Sur 2016 ($14) ...
    Château Rieussec R de Rieussec Blanc Sec 2018 ($25) ...
    Peter Zemmer 'Rollhutt' Pinot Noir 2017 ($19) ...
    LAN Gran Reserva Rioja 2010 ($23) ...
    Felsina Berardenga Chianti Classico DOCG 2016 ($24) ...
    Domaine Bousquet Brut Rosé NV ($10)

all moderately priced , lol , of course I know you only drink moderate priced wine, thats why I posted what I posted

would you like me to help you with pricing then ..

Trivento Amado Sur 2016 ($14) ...
    Château Rieussec R de Rieussec Blanc Sec 2018 ($25) ...
    Peter Zemmer 'Rollhutt' Pinot Noir 2017 ($19) ...
    LAN Gran Reserva Rioja 2010 ($23) ...
    Felsina Berardenga Chianti Classico DOCG 2016 ($24) ...
    Domaine Bousquet Brut Rosé NV ($10)

all moderately priced , lol , of course I know you only drink moderate priced wine, thats why I posted what I posted
    Well ok then, when I go to shop at “Total Wine” I’ll give them a look, TY.

I got into trouble with Rose last Sunday though, simply can’t stop white wine consumption.

I feel blessed that I am afforded such a decadent & wasteful closure to my life, I really do. However starting a blast Monday, due to gyms opening sooner rather than later - and I’m going out “big”.

Dick pics coming next....

Thread Information