Money Boss Hustla is offline Retired Moderator

Talking Saddam Hussein's sons Qusay and Uday were killed!!!

I hope their creator is kind to those a-holes. I'm not sure if a creator can look past severe torturing and murder of their people!

http://www.cnn.com/2003/WORLD/meast/...ons/index.html

Butch is offline Anabolic Member
    Kick ass...two down one to go! to the Special Forces....

ichiban is offline Female Member
    Good ridance!

Good riddance, but not a good idea to kill them... would have been a LOT better to let them rot in jail for eternity. Let them be some big ass lifers prison bitch upstate NY.

Now all the US has done is create 2 martyrs... and martyrs usually = more suicide bombers to "avenge" them. Unfortunately in Irak that means more US and UK soldiers will probably be blown to bits by those crackpots.

Red

EXCESS is offline Retired Moderator
    I just hope the tipster doesn't get his hopes up waiting for the reward.

Money Boss Hustla is offline Retired Moderator
    Quote Originally Posted by Red Ketchup
    would have been a LOT better to let them rot in jail for eternity. Let them be some big ass lifers prison bitch upstate NY.
    Ya it would have been nice to see them with 6'9 350 pound cell mates that would test the strength of their colon tissues.

symatech is offline Retired Moderator
    Good riddance, but not a good idea to kill them... would have been a LOT better to let them rot in jail for eternity. Let them be some big ass lifers prison bitch upstate NY.

Now all the US has done is create 2 martyrs... and martyrs usually = more suicide bombers to "avenge" them. Unfortunately in Irak that means more US and UK soldiers will probably be blown to bits by those crackpots.

Red
    i agree. martyrs in the arab world are looked upon more highly than the US looks upon their war 'heros' a holy war in the middle east is more than we could handle imo. but it is nice to know they are dead...

Ironweb is offline Member
    I hope it was them. The one area that stuck out in that article was the following:

"In addition, this official said, other visual evidence helped identify the remains, including wounds on Uday's body from previous assassination attempts".

I will believe it when DNA test come back positive. Remember they are notorious for having doubles. As a matter of fact they have more than one. The wounds can be arranged just like the plastic surgery that was done to make them doubles. I would not pass anything by them. They could have arranged their own deaths or at least their double. Not trying to put a negitive spin on it, just a cautious one. I will be crossing my fingers and toes in hopes it is in fact them.

LORDBLiTZ Guest

Red

You can't keep them alive. It would be the same thing as bin laden. If they keep people like them alive, who have crazy people willing to die for them (suicide bombers) They would stop at nothing to free them. They would kill as many people as they could for them to be released.

jeffylyte is offline Member
    Indiana. My phallus is bigger than Nathan's!
    I just read that the U.S. is giving the tipster two 15 million awards. I hope he doesnt have to pay taxes on that!

groverman1 is offline Cross Dressing Member
    Bye, bye suna beotch rot in hell!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

BOUNCER is offline Retired Vet
    Sorry guys, I'm sounding more anti-American day after day here. But I take everything that the American military/government have to say with a VERY large pinch of salt.
    Hopefully its them, and like Red said about martyers, watch this space. What are they going to do with the bodies?. Give them a burial place and you've created a shrine to them, you can't cremate them because its against Muslim law, and even now Muslim law is being pushed a little as their teaching say that their dead should be buried A.S.A.P.

Thread Information