Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    SVTMuscle* is offline Banned

my roomate is driving me insane. *Update 2/22*

my roomate is such a freaking bum. he dosnt pick up ANY of his things around the room, it smells like ass in here from all his laundry and it looks like a catastrophy. he sleeps all day, and stays up all night being loud and drunk. he's a baseball player, so the only reason he isnt kicked out yet is because of that reason, he's been written up 10 or more times, and after 3 times your suppose to be kicked out. he even puts his beers and food in MY fridge because he's to damn lazy to plug in his own fridge when it is right next to my fridge. i've never seen him do a minute of homework or even go to class, it's driving me insane!!
    i'll take pics of our shit hole room when his ass finally awakes from his passed out state.
    Last edited by SVTMuscle*; 02-22-2006 at 11:41 AM.

spywizard is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer~
    why do you allow him to bother you??he is being him.. let it go, accept him for who he is don't try to change him.. he will reap the rewards for his actions.. in school, and in life..
    The answer to your every question

Rules

A bigot is a person obstinately or intolerantly devoted
    to his or her own opinions and prejudices, especially
    one exhibiting intolerance, and animosity toward those of differing beliefs.

If you get scammed by an UGL listed on this board or by another member here, it's all part of the game and learning experience for you,
    we do not approve nor support any sources that may be listed on this site.
    I will not do source checks for you, the peer review from other members should be enough to help you make a decision on your quest. Buyer beware.
    Don't Let the Police kick your ass

we have all had room mates from hell.. they don't last long

Rules

If you get scammed by an UGL listed on this board or by another member here, it's all part of the game and learning experience for you,
    I will not do source checks for you, the peer review from other members should be enough to help you make a decision on your quest. Buyer beware.

lucabratzi is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by spywizard
    why do you allow him to bother you??he is being him.. let it go, accept him for who he is don't try to change him.. he will reap the rewards for his actions.. in school, and in life..
    word, he wont last long in that school if he keeps ****in around... why dont u try to find another roomate..

O i'm not trying to change him by any means, i dont give a shit what he does, it just pisses me off the fact that i got stuck with it!
    it was just rant, damnit support me on my rants! lol

and, i will have a new roomate next semester, only 3 months left with this one i can handle it

24labor is offline Anabolic Member
    I know what you mean about being on a sports team. Everyone denies it but they all get special help not just the big programs but the little ones as well. Had an anatomy class last semester and a couple friends from the track and wrestling team were in there and they got a copy of the test sent to them the night before from an unknown source, it didnt have the anwsers but cmon. Same went for the other sport people in there feild hocky soccer dosent matter. They said it happens all the time. Thats just for pittly sports imagine what the big boys like football get. Its funny you dont see any of the main athletes from the team around campus here too much.
    Last edited by 24labor; 02-16-2006 at 09:38 AM.

bad_man is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by SVTMuscle
    my roomate is such a freaking bum. he dosnt pick up ANY of his things around the room, it smells like ass in here from all his laundry and it looks like a catastrophy. he sleeps all day, and stays up all night being loud and drunk. he's a baseball player, so the only reason he isnt kicked out yet is because of that reason, he's been written up 10 or more times, and after 3 times your suppose to be kicked out. he even puts his beers and food in MY fridge because he's to damn lazy to plug in his own fridge when it is right next to my fridge. i've never seen him do a minute of homework or even go to class, it's driving me insane!!
    i'll take pics of our shit hole room when his ass finally awakes from his passed out state.
    Dude, you've got it all wrong. You're the problem, not him. Why aren't you doing his laundry? Why are you letting his things lie around? Pick them up!! How has he been written up 10 times? You should take the fall for him a few times and get your friends to do the same. You need to keep him out of trouble. And why haven't you plugged in his fridge for him yet?

Jeez, some people.

Myka is offline Made Of Sugar
    I had a stupid roommate...I have a really sarcastic mean personality...he dropped out of school literally...he wasted about 10000 dollars...

KhrisiGirl is offline Female Member
    damnit support me on my rants! lol

I support you, rant on! I had a room mate that got drunk and came back to our room and peed in the corner then she passed out.
    Put a lock on your fridge and shovel all his shyt to his side. Invest in airfresheners.

khrisi

naww...

just try to be worse than he is.. start a band, practice in your room..

Rules

Hard Head is offline Member
    Pile his dirty shit up on his bed, including shoes and nasty underwear/socks.

Tell him to his face that he stinks and that he needs to clean his shit up/wash or you will be tossing the stinky crap out of the window.

Evil Predator is offline Senior Member
    i'd have boot****ed him long ago.

spencer is offline i gotta S on ma chest
    put a piece off bacon under the inner soles of his shoes when he leeves, theyll stink rotten in a week

i just emailed the housing office asking for a room change, so we'll see what happens

here are pics of the rooms.... the first 2 are my side, the others are his side
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails my roomate is driving me insane.-picture-001.jpg   my roomate is driving me insane.-picture-002.jpg   my roomate is driving me insane.-picture-003.jpg   my roomate is driving me insane.-picture-004.jpg   my roomate is driving me insane.-picture-005.jpg  

DamnYouMSN is offline Anabolic Member
    ahh dude you weren't kidding...thats a ****ing nasty room. burn his shit up!

RuhlFreak55 is online now Purveyor of Thor's Hammer
    yeah that's pretty bad....at least my roomate isn't messy....littls shit just has warcraft orgies all day and night all the fvcking time.....

i just emailed the housing office asking for a room change, so we'll see what happens

here are pics of the rooms.... the first 2 are my side, the others are his side
    thats funny . in the 2nd pic is that my avatar on the screen

take his pillow and wipe ur arse on the corner off it.

Myka is offline Made Of Sugar
    looks about like my room actually...but I have my own room...

Quote Originally Posted by spencer
    thats funny . in the 2nd pic is that my avatar on the screen
    yeah probaly because i took the pics looking at this thread.

it sucks huh!

That's a damn small room. How's a guy get laid in there?

You might want to take out the trash.......

yeah that'd be his.. im not taking out his trash...

AnabolicAndre is offline Anabolic Member
    tell him whats up, when he doesnt listen punch him in the face.

Panzerfaust is offline Ron Paul Nuthugger
    Damn, you will never get laid living in that shit pile. When you say you got half of the room you meant it, that dorm is small as shit. Damn.

Its gotta stink like ass in there.

Maraxus is offline Banned
    Smother him with that garbage bag.

Put the trash can on his bed along with all of that shit on the floor.

Put some (alot of) visene in his beer...

Tren Bull is offline Dbol Junkie
    Quote Originally Posted by KhrisiGirl
    I support you, rant on! I had a room mate that got drunk and came back to our room and peed in the corner then she passed out.

khrisi
    ugghhh, thats terrible

DNoMac is offline Senior Member
    Yea, my roomie is a dirty bastard too. I try to leave the mess so he'll learn or clean it up, but after a few days, I crack. He left a fat ass piece of beef out for 3 days once until I finally threw it away. I guess it's my fault, I live with him.

Also, how do you bone on that tiny ass bed?

DNoMac is offline Senior Member
    We should have a competition and post pics of who has the nastiest roomie. I've got the advantage on you SSVT cuz i live in an apartment, but would still be fun.

Doc.Sust is offline Retired "hall of famer/elite powerlifter"
    start mesing with him, in college i used to have all out wars with my roomates. tacks in shoes, dump buckets of water on peole when they wer sleeping, shaving cream the phone and call them on anothe r phone, baracade them in the room and leave them there for hours, w would bring people into the room with a boom box and strobe ligths while this dick was asleep. that took care of my problem, i out did him and he couldn't take it and he left

haha my room is kind of a cock-block, but college girls dont really care. it's been a very, lonely semester so far if you know what i mean haha but it's only been like, 3 weeks also, and i've had to go home 2 of the weekends.
    it's kinda tough getting ass anyways given the fact i dont drink with everyone and i just kinda have the "i dont need anyone in my life" attitude. but if a girl wants to get naked for me, by all means im not one to stop her.

in college and no drinking?any particular reason? are you on gear now?

KeyMastur is offline VET
    that's what you get for living in a dorm

Quote Originally Posted by Doc.Sust
    in college and no drinking?any particular reason? are you on gear now?
    no, but drinking isnt exactly good for gaining muscle.
    i do every once in a while, like once a month, but not 3-4 times a week like these guys

WelshWarrior is offline Senior Member
    SVT - your posts make me laugh.

Good luck getting some muff.

no, but drinking isnt exactly good for gaining muscle.
    i do every once in a while, like once a month, but not 3-4 times a week like these guys
    i don't want to tell you how to live, but bro you are in college ENJOY IT! its the last time in your life to have little responsibility, a continuous party, and the chance to have alot of sex with annonymous random girls.once it is over it is over for good, live it up, plenty of time in life to gain muscle when school is done, i lived like a rock star in college, i still made it to the gym no matter how hung over i was and i still got through school. it is possible

WelshWarrior is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Doc.Sust
    i don't want to tell you how to live, but bro you are in college ENJOY IT! its the last time in your life to have little responsibility, a continuous party, and the chance to have alot of sex with annonymous random girls.once it is over it is over for good, live it up, plenty of time in life to gain muscle when school is done, i lived like a rock star in college, i still made it to the gym no matter how hung over i was and i still got through school. it is possible

Your choice at the end of the day, SVT, but I did the same as Doc. Got smashed and then focused on training in my last year and after college. Still made some of my best gains while I was in uni before I hit plateaus.

i honeslty think i have unfortunately hit my 'maturity' plateau early and i feel like i want to do so much with my life that getting sloppy all the time would just slow me down.
    working out is my form of 'fun', its just as much of an enjoyment to me as getting hammered to other people in college. but i love to party just like any other kids, but i dont NEED to like other kids.

but it is still a constant muff search just to clerify that haha

Hackamaniac is offline King Without a Crown ~
    I feel for ya bro but like everyone else has already stated he's the one that's fuking his own life up and if he's really that bad might not make it till baseball seaon anyways

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread Information