Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast
Like Tree127Likes

Thread: Don't Give Up Your Liberty !!

The road is offline Banned- I said my goodbyes.
    Two full-time jobs isn't shit I promise

The road is offline Banned- I said my goodbyes.
    Quote Originally Posted by Proximal View Post
    Road buddy, I’m just f’n around. Seriously man, the news about your new truck & the expanded business really made my month.

I always knew your direction wasn’t the path for me. You’re absolutely correct, it’s a hell of a lot to shoulder, the pressure is relentless.
    you're okay but you're still a liberal. Like I've always said nothing said here whatever affect the fact that I respect you completely. Even if I want to hit you in the face sometimes.
    GearHeaded likes this.

GearHeaded is offline BANNED
    my gym is still closed down.. not sure when I'll be able to open. total bullshit.

I'm going to apply for a 9-5 job at a local medical manufacturing plant here to run the plants HVAC operations. I need a paycheck.
    I have not had a 9-5 job since I was 20 years old (I'm 43).
    but this shit is going to be temporary just to pay some bills.. I'll figure something out on my own.
    sucks to have a thriving 800 member gym one day, then over night have nothing cause of the stupid bullshit government.

I read somewhere that over a million small businesses in this country have shut down permantely because of all this
    The road likes this.

Proximal is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by The road View Post
    That's pretty cute I remember I had a 12 to 16 hour shift but I somehow managed to squeeze in a 6 hour part time job but that when I was 23. From the second I wake up until I go to sleep the only peace I get is when I ignore someone. And that always comes with retribution. I won't say how many hours I will have worked when I'm your age because I will never see your age.
    I’ve done 16 before (2 different 8 hour jobs) but only for a few months and when I was early 20’s. With that said, none of those were hard labor, but the pay was nice.

I have done a lot of hard labor in my teens and early 20’s. And, I have taught and I have been a PT. Toughest physically & mentally at times is teaching. PT was a mental drain. I’d prefer hard labor of the 3. It gave me the greatest pleasure, but I knew my body wouldn’t last and there was more $ to be made elsewhere.
    The road likes this.

you're okay but you're still a liberal. Like I've always said nothing said here whatever affect the fact that I respect you completely. Even if I want to hit you in the face sometimes.
    I never really desire to hit people in the face, weird. I’m probably of the mind-set that there are professionals that I could hire to do a better job if I really got to that point.

Can you tell me, just why you are convinced that I am a liberal? I’m anti abortion, very right leaning with immigration. Exceedingly tough on crime and sentencing. I really am not bothered by the gun issue, it’s just when I see kids getting them now in schools it concerns me. I’m extremely nationalistic and I’m for military superiority. I want to see our country more independent from foreign powers like the mid-east for oil & China for just about everything. What am I missing? I just think with all of our wealth we could be doing a little better for citizens that are trying, but struggling to get ahead. I have zero tolerance for slackers.
    The road likes this.

I never really desire to hit people in the face, weird. I’m probably of the mind-set that there are professionals that I could hire to do a better job if I really got to that point.

Can you tell me, just why you are convinced that I am a liberal? I’m anti abortion, very right leaning with immigration. Exceedingly tough on crime and sentencing. I really am not bothered by the gun issue, it’s just when I see kids getting them now in schools it concerns me. I’m extremely nationalistic and I’m for military superiority. I want to see our country more independent from foreign powers like the mid-east for oil & China for just about everything. What am I missing? I just think with all of our wealth we could be doing a little better for citizens that are trying, but struggling to get ahead. I have zero tolerance for slackers.
    Road is going to have a better answer then me..

but I'll just add my 2 cents. what makes someone left wing or liberal leaning, is not their view of all the individual details and policy, but their big picture view of the role of government in the first place.
    in one way or another a liberal sees the government as a 'helper' and something society should rely on for help, wealth, security etc..

where as an extreme right wing sees things just the opposite of that,, sees the government as a road block, a freedom stripping aggressor, something that wants to control our rights and freedom and strip us of our own individual dignity.
    we see government as merely a 'tool' of 'we the people' and nothing more. government should be 'for the people and by the people' , not something that controls the peoples or instills fear in people or becomes a 'god' or helper to the people.

liberals generally see govt as a helper and savior .. right wing generally see govt as a road block and unnecessary evil.

so its not the individual policies per se.. its the macro view of ones ideology about the govt as a whole
    The road likes this.

Test Monsterone is offline Anabolic Member
    One of the toughest jobs I had was digging trenches for my friend’s dad’s plumbing business. We had to dig sometimes 10-12 ft deep by 2 feet wide, by 25 feet Long to replace the drain pipe. Not only that, but we had to first break through the asphalt/concrete, and then there would be another brick layer below that. Then rocks, etc. Calluses bleeding after the first day. No machinery.

Now on the other side I had a job, hired by a small business that made software for concrete and aggregate plants that calculated strength, sieve, of the structure being built over decades. I had to cold call these plant managers that really didn’t want to talk and try to convince them to talk to us about changing over their plant software to ours. The rest of the time I basically stared at walls. It was the worst job I ever had. Mentally it would crush me having to sit there at that desk. I felt like prison would be better.

Moral of the story, any job or business can be a pain in the ass. Even 40 hr a week jobs can feel like 80 hours if you are doing something mundane or mentally taxing. Mental fatigue made me just sit in bed after work for hours, doing nothing. All the plans I had after work disappeared after a day of mental anguish.

My best friend works construction and I don’t know how he does it with the manual work and working out. Now he’s buying my montague paratrooper bike so he can ride places instead of driving. Like he needed more physical activity.
    Proximal likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by GearHeaded View Post
    Road is going to have a better answer then me..

but I'll just add my 2 cents. what makes someone left wing or liberal leaning, is not their view of all the individual details and policy, but their big picture view of the role of government in the first place.
    in one way or another a liberal sees the government as a 'helper' and something society should rely on for help, wealth, security etc..

where as an extreme right wing sees things just the opposite of that,, sees the government as a road block, a freedom stripping aggressor, something that wants to control our rights and freedom and strip us of our own individual dignity.
    we see government as merely a 'tool' of 'we the people' and nothing more. government should be 'for the people and by the people' , not something that controls the peoples or instills fear in people or becomes a 'god' or helper to the people.

liberals generally see govt as a helper and savior .. right wing generally see govt as a road block and unnecessary evil.

so its not the individual policies per se.. its the macro view of ones ideology about the govt as a whole
    TY for the response because the wife andI were talking about how we view conservatives and liberals as compared to others. I have to put some thought into this plus it’s “wife time”. But you mentioned extreme right wing, can you differentiate that with how I might see just “regular right wing conservatives “ from my perspective? TY.

TY for the response because the wife andI were talking about how we view conservatives and liberals as compared to others. I have to put some thought into this plus it’s “wife time”. But you mentioned extreme right wing, can you differentiate that with how I might see just “regular right wing conservatives “ from my perspective? TY.
    regular right wing people are still generally ok with "big government" ,, all they care about is getting their politician in power over that "big government" ..

extreme 'right wing' , hates the idea of big government and politics to begin with

regular right wing people are still generally ok with "big government" ,, all they care about is getting their politician in power over that "big government" ..

extreme 'right wing' , hates the idea of big government and politics to begin with
    OK , so sounds like I need to be placed more to the right and “regular right wing”?

OK , so sounds like I need to be placed more to the right and “regular right wing”?
    well I've repeated this probably too much already .. but I'm not left wing or right wing. cause its still the same corrupt bird no matter what side of the wings your on.
    fuck the bird all together

C27H40O3 is offline Admin Sent Me Away.
    Now you just sound like a fucking troll. Do you think that China doesn't have media? Do you think any communist nation that ever existed did not have media? Media that they controlled? You are a fucking moron I honestly think you are probably the dumbest son-of-a-bitch that I have ever seen on this board.
    You mix everything up in a big pot and then smear it.

I am trying hard to keep it simple so you understand. American media companies exists for one purpose. To make money for its owners or stockholders. That is all. Do you understand that?

Media outfits in communist countries exist for a totally different purpose, to further the interests of their owner, the state. That interest is served by pushing propaganda to serve the dictator. Do you understand?

Why would American firms, who exist to make a profit and enjoy millions or billions of income, want to advocate for communism? You are talking out of your ass spouting crazed conspiracy theories.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Last edited by C27H40O3; 05-18-2020 at 09:21 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by C27H40O3 View Post
    You mix everything up in a big pot and then smear it.

I am trying hard to keep it simple so you understand. American media companies exists for one purpose. To make money for its owners or stockholders. That is all. Do you understand that?
    WRONG ..

you just showed to everyone how ignorant you are

your 56 years old born on April 1st (April fools by the way) ... don't be a fool . wake up dude

There are moderate republicans like me. there are moderate dems also. Then there are the right wing and left wing. The more extreme in your views, and the further away from the mainstream you get, by definition you are the far wing of your political party.

well I've repeated this probably too much already .. but I'm not left wing or right wing. cause its still the same corrupt bird no matter what side of the wings your on.
    fuck the bird all together
    Fuck the American Eagle ?!?
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Don't Give Up Your Liberty !!-ab12ca31-77c4-4c32-b4d6-490f518b4dd6.jpeg  
    GearHeaded likes this.

your 56 years old born on April 1st (April fools by the way) ... don't be a fool . wake up dude
    not quite. Do you put your real pedigree info into a website registration, when it is not necessary to provide you a service?

WRONG ..

you just showed to everyone how ignorant you are
    So Fox News Corp is not a publicly traded company with the stock symbol FOX? It doesnt have a net income of $1.6 Billion, on $19 Billion in assets?

I guess Comcast, who owns MSNBC isnt a publicly traded company, symbol CMCSA, with $22 Billion dollars in income.

I'm sure they would love the country to go communist.

You just show everyone how you dont know what you write about.

Thats ok, you just go on believing that news media companies want to switch to a communist system. That would work out so well for them and their investors. Im sure their board of directors is actively trying to turn the country communist.

You do sound foolish when you repeat right wing talking points without actually thinking about them.
    Last edited by C27H40O3; 05-18-2020 at 09:37 PM.
    Test Monsterone likes this.

not quite. Do you put your real pedigree info into a website registration, when it is not necessary to provide you a service?
    Would you like to compare "pedigree" with me

fine.. lets go. totally naked, stuck in a cage, we each get an 8 inch blade knife . you really think your gonna beat me
    heck just to make it fair I'll give you my knife .

gtfo .. wake up. grow some balls (maybe more HCG , idk)

So Fox News Corp is not a publicly traded company with the stock symbol FOX? It doesnt have a net income of $1.6 Billion, on $19 Billion in assets?

You just show everyone how you dont know what you write about?

Thats ok, you just go on believing that news media companies want to switch to a communist system. That would work out so well for them.

You do sound foolish when you repeat right wing talking points without actually thinking about them.

you are clueless .. why the fuck you keep thinking I support "Fox News" .. lol . your so stale and brain dead. you can't think outside the box or bubble or hell you been sentenced to as FOOLS ...

people like me and road/obs , are FREE.. we don't believe any of you sheep pussy ass bitch bullshit , wither its CNN or Fox News..
    you really think we have an agenda or allegiance to Fox News. lol .. such a fool . wake up.!!!!!
    we are the monsters that control the world and punch throats when needing to be punched.. we don't follow ANY THING OR ANYONE. period period period ..
    I'll take Fox News and rip it a new asshole and spit down its throat .. you really think people like us are slaves to the system in any way shape or form. NO
    wake up call for you my brother .. free thinking warriors are. here and we exist

More like a moderate republican, still in the mainstream, just towards the righthand side of the graph.

Proximal likes this.

you are clueless .. why the fuck you keep thinking I support "Fox News" .. lol . your so stale and brain dead. you can't think outside the box or bubble or hell you been sentenced to as FOOLS ...

people like me and road/obs , are FREE.. we don't believe any of you sheep pussy ass bitch bullshit , wither its CNN or Fox News..
    you really think we have an agenda or allegiance to Fox News. lol .. such a fool . wake up.!!!!!
    we are the monsters that control the world and punch throats when needing to be punched.. we don't follow ANY THING OR ANYONE. period period period ..
    I'll take Fox News and rip it a new asshole and spit down its throat .. you really think people like us are slaves to the system in any way shape or form. NO
    wake up call for you my brother .. free thinking warriors are. here and we exist
    Exactly

Its funny how a few on here feel the need to so often inject totally unrelated violence into responses to posts involving politics. Cant you keep it on an intelligent level without regressing to visceral statements that have nothing to do with the subject being discussed.

A discussion of media companies surely doesnt call for descriptions of autoerotic fantasies involving acts of random violence.

Is that what loading up on AAS does to folks?
    Last edited by C27H40O3; 05-19-2020 at 01:28 AM.

Don't Give Up Your Liberty !!

I had an idler pulley bearing take a shit on me right as I went into Kansas with an unlicensed truck. Luckily I have been doing this for so fucking long the next driveway was a guy that I had done a tree job for. I pulled into his driveway and called him and he was at the lake. He said it's no problem leave it there long as you want.

I had the fucking truck back on the road in 1 hour. Started and finished another job. People don't understand the weight on your shoulders. Keeping the equipment running. Juggling jobs and estimates. Doing a job that could easily kill someone. Performing the most dangerous job on the fucking planet. Worrying about the happiness of the guy sitting next to you in the passenger seat. Putting on a face for customers. Thanking those that have referred you. Dealing with custody court case. Worrying what your woman will say when you finally pulled in the drive late because you've been working your ass off and haven't been home. Dreading the last part so much that you make excuses not to go home. Dealing with finances when you are trying to take someone to the top with you. Constantly thinking about every single part and every fucking tool you need to perform a job while changing vehicles. Hoping every second the law doesn't fuk with you.

Meanwhile most motherfukers carry their lunch box to work without a fucking care in the world other than about two of the issues that I just mentioned!!!
    Life is too short to make it any harder than it has to be. Some folks just like doing it the hard way.

Work to live, don’t live to work. If life seems like it is killing you all the time, you might be going about it wrong.

A discussion of media companies surely doesnt call for descriptions of autoerotic fantasies involving acts of random violence.

Is that what loading up on AAS does to folks?
    just to clarify .. we really don't need AAS.
    I wouldn't blame it on that at all. AAS only been around for the last 60 years, yet we've spent the last 6000 years ripping peoples heads off and taking their wives as our own (no AAS needed)

charger69 is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Life is too short to make it any harder than it has to be. Some folks just like doing it the hard way.

Work to live, don’t live to work. If life seems like it is killing you all the time, you might be going about it wrong.

You need to work to get what you want. There are no gifts, you need to take it.
    To each his own, sit back and have the work balance if you are comfortable to be mediocre or ready to have your company just make ends meat or even close.

There is no right or wrong way of living life as long as you're not hurting others. There were many a people who decided after 20-30 years of running their business, that it was no longer worth the effort, and sold it and got a regular/part-time job where they now had the time to enjoy their money. A job can still make you over six figures... it's not like a job = $12/hr. I have had jobs and owned businesses. It's tough either way. I do agree that unless you want to kiss ass left and right, you won't get very far in the corporate world. I'm a little antisocial myself, and some of us wouldn't do very well in that structured/hierarchical work environment.

Edit: and the great thing about jobs I forgot to mention, most of them, when the day is done, the day is done. In business you're always working.
    Proximal likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by Test Monsterone View Post
    There is no right or wrong way of living life as long as you're not hurting others. There were many a people who decided after 20-30 years of running their business, that it was no longer worth the effort, and sold it and got a regular/part-time job where they now had the time to enjoy their money. A job can still make you over six figures... it's not like a job = $12/hr. I have had jobs and owned businesses. It's tough either way. I do agree that unless you want to kiss ass left and right, you won't get very far in the corporate world. I'm a little antisocial myself, and some of us wouldn't do very well in that structured/hierarchical work environment.

Edit: and the great thing about jobs I forgot to mention, most of them, when the day is done, the day is done. In business you're always working.
    Agree with all of this. I’ve always been of the belief, that you have to kiss-ass more if you run your own business. That’s why it never appealed to me or my wife. Both of us are ferociously our own people. We have an “F U “ pact that pre-approves either of us from walking away from any job at any time if something happens that compromises our beliefs.

I’m nationalistic because I believe if you are willing to work, this country has a process in place that will allow you succeed to almost any level you desire. I just think at times that the process can be more equitable for all.

just to clarify .. we really don't need AAS.
    I wouldn't blame it on that at all. AAS only been around for the last 60 years, yet we've spent the last 6000 years ripping peoples heads off and taking their wives as our own (no AAS needed)
    True, but I only observe this kind of talk on this site. I am on welding sites, machining sites, tool sites, chopper sites, many gun sites, political discussion sites, jeep sites, ford sites, truck sites, tractor sites, DIY sites, home repair sites, and others I dont remember right now. I never see folks verbalize such fantasies of committing violence as I do on this site.

There must be a reason it is so prevalent here.

There is no right or wrong way of living life as long as you're not hurting others. .
    I disagree.. its a humanist delusion to think that your life is your own and only yours. its not. its a gift and you have a duty to fulfill

The main problem here is how businesses hire illegals to do the jobs that americans should be doing. Businesses love it. it gives them modern day slave labor. They line up in trucks at home depot every morning to grab the south and central americans hanging around the lots looking for work. every restaurant, pizzeria, car wash, nursery yard, nail salon, diner, etc... here are full of them.

They drive the wages down to nothing.

The government should come in and treat it like human trafficking, like they do if you stock a whorehouse with illegal immigrant chicks. Hit them with a $10,000 fine per worker. Do an asset forfeiture case and seize their property. They are undermining our economy, and the security of our country.

But i see it is not like that everywhere in the country. My mason lodge went to a lodge visit in North Carolina. We ate everyday in Golden Corral. There was not one illegal anywhere in the restaurant. we were absolutely amazed. nothing but american blacks working there. We were all asking where were they hiding the mexicans.

It was unbelievable that they were running a business completely without any illegal hispanic workers. You just dont see private businesses here run that way.
    Last edited by C27H40O3; 05-19-2020 at 11:03 AM.

Agree with all of this. I’ve always been of the belief, that you have to kiss-ass more if you run your own business. .
    interesting mindset . but if you really were in the know you would replace the word "kiss" with the word "KICK"

The main problem here is how businesses hire illegals to do the jobs that americans should be doing. Businesses love it. it gives them modern day slave labor. They line up in trucks at home depot every morning to grab the south and central americans hanging around the lots looking for work. every restaurant, pizzeria, car wash, nursery yard, nail salon, diner, etc... here are full of them.

The government should come in and treat it like human trafficking, like they do if you stock a whorehouse with illegal immigrant chicks. Hit them with a $10,000 fine per worker. Do an asset forfeiture case and seize their property. They are undermining our economy, and the security of our country.

But i see it is not like that everywhere in the country. My mason lodge went to a lodge visit in North Carolina. We ate everyday in Golden Corral. There was not one illegal anywhere in the restaurant. we were absolutely amazed. nothing but american blacks working there. We were all asking where were they hiding the mexicans.

It was unbelievable that they were running a business completely without any illegal hispanic workers. You just dont see private businesses here run that way.
    99% of small business in this country don't use illegal aliens for work force.. you live in a small bubble I guess.

I paid my 'american' workers over 100k per year.. put food on the table for honest hard working Americans. just like most other small business do

it sounds like you live in a slum hole and don't have a good picture of what real America is like

I disagree.. its a humanist delusion to think that your life is your own and only yours. its not. its a gift and you have a duty to fulfill

At the very basic level, our only duty is to procreate and ensure the survival of our offspring so that they may procreate. It's a passing of our genetic code. Everything else we get involved in, like politics, religion, job/business is just extra. That's all up for interpretation imo.

Agree with all of this. I’ve always been of the belief, that you have to kiss-ass more if you run your own business. That’s why it never appealed to me or my wife. Both of us are ferociously our own people. We have an “F U “ pact that pre-approves either of us from walking away from any job at any time if something happens that compromises our beliefs.

I’m nationalistic because I believe if you are willing to work, this country has a process in place that will allow you succeed to almost any level you desire. I just think at times that the process can be more equitable for all.

Yup. Always have to maintain your dignity, no matter what you do. People treat you how you let them treat you.
    Proximal likes this.

it sounds like you live in a slum hole and don't have a good picture of what real America is like
    That is real America. Have you been to Trump's hotel in Vegas? Every one of the employees was hispanic and the majority didn't speak English. I'm no Sherlock, but looked like a lot of illegals working. We've also heard of how Trump uses illegals to work on his golf courses. If Trump is doing it, so are many others.

In IT/web development, people come from India on work visas, with no education or experience, and get hired working $80k/year jobs with fake resumes and phone interviews taken by these fake "hiring agencies." They all sound the same, so they can't call them out, and these guys just slide into their little role within a major company, and get help from home base until they get on their feet. Meanwhile, an American kid graduates with 6 years of schooling for computer science, and they can't get a job cause they don't have the agency support or fake experience.
    Proximal likes this.

99% of small business in this country don't use illegal aliens for work force.. you live in a small bubble I guess.

I paid my 'american' workers over 100k per year.. put food on the table for honest hard working Americans. just like most other small business do

You may be correct. My buddy builds houses, and told me last week that he finally broke down and will hire these illegals because every other company uses them and they always under bid him on projects. He says he can't compete anymore. Its ridiculous. There are no jobs for american youth here anymore. It may be different in your part of the country, but in this grimy city, they have infested every industry with labor. Every job that couldnt be outsourced is filled by illegals here. Every mcdonalds. only the manager speaks english. the entire kitchen crew speaks only spanish, or other spots they are all haitian. Always with a bilingual boss to make it work. A rented house by me has a bunch of female chinese illegals, who never go outside ever, except to pile in a van at 6am everyday (pre-covid), to go to the city to work in a nail salon until dinner time. then they are driven back to the house to sleep. I read in the paper, other areas have the same thing, but they go to a local whorehouse to work. Then they get busted, and we see it in the paper.

Then I read the types here that are against government enforcement of any regulations. If the government doesnt enforce regulations against businesses who are hiring illegals, who will put a stop to it? Even if you put a 100 foot concrete wall at the entire border, it wouldnt make a difference, we have enough illegals here already to last at least another generation of depressed wage labor. ANd more illegals are here by overstaying Visas than enter illegally anyway.

We need enforcement to stop the hiring of those already here. If you remove the incentive to come, they wont come. They are not going to countries that offer no jobs, they come here. They go where the work is available.
    Proximal likes this.

Since I’ve been out here I have grown to respect and admire the Mexican labor force that does work here for slave-wages. Damn, I see people seek employment relentlessly (unlike others, voice clear) and then work their ass off. I go out of my way to tip large to show my appreciation of their efforts and in the case of our weekly landscapers, pay them more than what they ask. I see these guys hustle at work. I used to begrudge the people that pick through our trash for bottles and cans till I realized the lengths they are going to support themselves and their families.

I can only speak for my personal experiences out here, but it is this ridiculously cheap labor and inexpensive products made in other countries that allows a lot of us in these parts to live a life truly above our means.

For the record, I don’t seek out the cheapest labor, but with a lot of the jobs out here, you just don’t see anyone else doing it.

That is real America. Have you been to Trump's hotel in Vegas? Every one of the employees was hispanic and the majority didn't speak English. I'm no Sherlock, but looked like a lot of illegals working. We've also heard of how Trump uses illegals to work on his golf courses. If Trump is doing it, so are many others.

In IT/web development, people come from India on work visas, with no education or experience, and get hired working $80k/year jobs with fake resumes and phone interviews taken by these fake "hiring agencies." They all sound the same, so they can't call them out, and these guys just slide into their little role within a major company, and get help from home base until they get on their feet. Meanwhile, an American kid graduates with 6 years of schooling for computer science, and they can't get a job cause they don't have the agency support or fake experience.
    He claims that there arent enough american workers here looking for work, so he has to resort to (undermining our economy by) hiring foreigners. What bullshit! Only a moron would believe his nonsensical horseshit.

https://www.usatoday.com/story/news/...sas/764053002/

Trump's Mar-a-Lago asks Labor for permission to hire 61 foreign workers

interesting mindset . but if you really were in the know you would replace the word "kiss" with the word "KICK"
    JC, you guys with your insinuation of me or others not knowing things. How many more times can you guys pat yourselves on your own backs because you have your own business and are of the belief that you are working harder than others? Get over yourself ffs, seriously. I’m tryin to have a conversation, but keep getting these jabs. Is this the way you always interact with people?
    Last edited by Proximal; 05-19-2020 at 12:11 PM.

charger69 is offline Knowledgeable Member
    You may be correct. My buddy builds houses, and told me last week that he finally broke down and will hire these illegals because every other company uses them and they always under bid him on projects. He says he can't compete anymore. Its ridiculous. There are no jobs for american youth here anymore. It may be different in your part of the country, but in this grimy city, they have infested every industry with labor. Every job that couldnt be outsourced is filled by illegals here. Every mcdonalds. only the manager speaks english. the entire kitchen crew speaks only spanish, or other spots they are all haitian. Always with a bilingual boss to make it work. A rented house by me has a bunch of female chinese illegals, who never go outside ever, except to pile in a van at 6am everyday (pre-covid), to go to the city to work in a nail salon until dinner time. then they are driven back to the house to sleep. I read in the paper, other areas have the same thing, but they go to a local whorehouse to work. Then they get busted, and we see it in the paper.

Then I read the types here that are against government enforcement of any regulations. If the government doesnt enforce regulations against businesses who are hiring illegals, who will put a stop to it? Even if you put a 100 foot concrete wall at the entire border, it wouldnt make a difference, we have enough illegals here already to last at least another generation of depressed wage labor. ANd more illegals are here by overstaying Visas than enter illegally anyway.

We need enforcement to stop the hiring of those already here. If you remove the incentive to come, they wont come. They are not going to countries that offer no jobs, they come here. They go where the work is available.
    Just because they are of Latino descent doesn’t mean that they are illegal.
    I am definitely against illegals but i see a a lot of generalizations of the Latinos thinking all of them are illegal.

Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread Information