• 1 Post By Proximal
  • 1 Post By i_SLAM_cougars
  • 1 Post By GearHeaded
  • 1 Post By The Deadlifting Dog
  • 1 Post By charger69

Thread: the whole mask thing came back to bite you on the ass

GearHeaded is offline BANNED

the whole mask thing came back to bite you on the ass

interesting .. the whole "mask thing" , everyone needs to wear a mask in public to protect their neighbor,, even though CDC originally said mask wearing wasn't all that effective.

now that everyone got used to wearing a mask ,, you have looters and bandits running around the streets in masks and they look like everyone else.

in the past if you walked into a liquor store with a mask, you were automatically assumed to be a robber.

now that the libs all convinced everyone to wear a stupid mask, the robbers and bandits easily fit in with everyone else...
    stupid ass decision imo. now you got thousands of looters in masks robbing stores but looking like everyone else
    JaneDoe and Cuz like this.

Proximal is offline Banned
    Uhhh?
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails the whole mask thing came back to bite you on the ass-0ff2b945-dc51-4956-b592-d28d9bc88e84.jpg  

i_SLAM_cougars is offline Banned- for my own actions
    Honestly I’ve been waiting on more people to capitalize on this since it started. I can’t believe it took as long as it did.
    GearHeaded likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by i_SLAM_cougars View Post
    Honestly I’ve been waiting on more people to capitalize on this since it started. I can’t believe it took as long as it did.
    actually I believe it took time cause needed to mobilize , cause division etc.. the system behind all this madness, it took some time to get random pallets of bricks delivered and sent to major cities all around this country and put in certain areas so rioters could have access to bricks to throw and that could be posted on the news ..
    it all takes time to coordinate all this bullshit
    JaneDoe likes this.

From what I researched the pile of bricks thing is BS.
    There are piles of construction material all around every city in America.
    It is needed to build things.

https://www.nbcnews.com/news/us-news...liveBlogHeader

https://www.nbc-2.com/story/42197423...-myers-protest

I am not saying that there isn't shit being done by MANY different groups behind the scenes but I have yet to read something about people planting pallets of bricks down.

Would love to read something about it.
    Proximal likes this.

Here's one that said the bricks "may" have been intended for violence.

https://www.click2houston.com/news/l...ns-in-houston/

Surely we have enough cameras everywhere to catch someone placing stuff down with bad intent.

I am not saying fucked up shit isn't happening.

I personally thing drugs gangs, and white supremacists, and random hoods, and etc. are having a field day.

I think the vast majority of people out there are truly out with good intent.

Quote Originally Posted by The Deadlifting Dog View Post
    I personally thing drugs gangs, and white supremacists, and random hoods, and etc. are having a field day..
    that was kinda my point to a degree.. it was not a political point I was making. or some conspiracy theory. a lot of these drug gangs and terror groups run pretty deep and go to pretty extreme measures to disrupt the American way.

not everything has to come back to a left wing vs right wing thing.. lots of differently players in this game of life, not just left or right

Quote Originally Posted by GearHeaded View Post
    that was kinda my point to a degree.. it was not a political point I was making. or some conspiracy theory. a lot of these drug gangs and terror groups run pretty deep and go to pretty extreme measures to disrupt the American way.

not everything has to come back to a left wing vs right wing thing.. lots of differently players in this game of life, not just left or right
    I agree. There are many different players.

The vast majority of the people out there are out for a good cause.

But then there are the assholes. Black ones. White ones. And the worst of them all... the half squatters who pull sumo and bench with a 2” ROM.

charger69 is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Quote Originally Posted by i_SLAM_cougars View Post
    Then you have the stupid ass people that don’t even wear masks while being recorded. It’s not the bat that sets them apart, it’s the fact that they are not wearing a mask.
    I saw a handful of people that are probably already arrested because they weren’t wearing masks. LMAO

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    i_SLAM_cougars likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by charger69 View Post
    Then you have the stupid ass people that don’t even wear masks while being recorded. It’s not the bat that sets them apart, it’s the fact that they are not wearing a mask.
    I saw a handful of people that are probably already arrested because they weren’t wearing masks. LMAO

everyone is getting arrested and F'd with for everything .. heck shot at by cops for sitting on there their front porch (see end of video)

< <Samson> > is offline Neurologically Intact
    Blog Entries
    I came up with this as soon as it become "ok" to wear one'

This is the time to seriously rob people

Now, we have a faceless airport here - great idea. . . . Question; how do you verify identification? Oh well, back to watching everyone scramble around. . . . I am so glad we have traveled so much in the last 5 years. . . . We're not going anywhere for quite a while & I know it. . . .Can't even imagine having a job/career that involved heavy travel rn

charger69 is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Quote Originally Posted by < > View Post
    I came up with this as soon as it become "ok" to wear one'

This is the time to seriously rob people

Now, we have a faceless airport here - great idea. . . . Question; how do you verify identification? Oh well, back to watching everyone scramble around. . . . I am so glad we have traveled so much in the last 5 years. . . . We're not going anywhere for quite a while & I know it. . . .Can't even imagine having a job/career that involved heavy travel rn
    Just go to the bank. LOl

Thread Information