Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Like Tree46Likes

Thread: He’s not a sheep

C27H40O3 is offline Admin Sent Me Away.

He’s not a sheep

Look at this clown threatening to post a video, and the worker welcomes it.

https://youtu.be/k57YwwqTcXU

It’s a membership store. They can revoke it at anytime.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Proximal likes this.

Proximal is offline Banned
    LMAO! Enough with this sheep rhetoric already. You’re a sheep for saying you’re not a sheep ffs.

Too bad you didn’t have your semiautomatic weapon with you to show the manager how “American” and free you were.

SampsonandDelilah is offline Knowledgeable Member
    That’s exactly what’s wrong with this country. Show your 3000 Instagram followers? Give me a fucking break. Put your fucking mask on and find something worthwhile to make a stand on. Fat fuck. The guy at Costco is doing his job, leave him the fuck alone. That shit incenses me.

Think I like wearing a mask? Fuck no? Do I agree with all this BS? Nope. Am I going to act like a clown in a crowded grocery store in defiance of not being a sheep? Absolutely not.

So true Prox, that’s the kind of asshole that comes back in with a rifle and starts firing. Hopefully he chokes on a Stromboli

Nor is he . . . .

Hey thanks for your service and dedication in making PPE for our great country! And, please know that I fully support you; our fine, proud & hardworking American workers. But, fuck yourself if Im going to wear a mask in your presence, even though the CDC says it’s for your protection. Hey don’t forget to vote for me in the upcoming election, cause I genuinely care for you all . . .

Class act, this one is . . . .
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails -2239e7c9-6f2b-4377-8bf0-70f6aa9dd2a9.jpg  

He’s not a sheep

For any asshole that doubts that this COVID shit is real:

Try giving up your left arm. If you don’t wear your mask, somebody else might have to lose an arm or both, or worse.

https://www.nydailynews.com/coronavi...iiq-story.html

]

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
    Last edited by C27H40O3; 05-26-2020 at 07:39 AM.

GearHeaded is offline BANNED
    Quote Originally Posted by C27H40O3 View Post
    Look at this clown threatening to post a video, and the worker welcomes it.

https://youtu.be/k57YwwqTcXU

It’s a membership store. They can revoke it at anytime.

I don't really get this.. the patron is right in that it should be his personal choice or not to wear a mask . our "freedoms" and personal choices should not be excluded the minute we walk out of our own home or into a store.
    Costco has no right to enforce such bullshit..
    sure as a private owned business I guess they can make up any bullshit policies they want. heck maybe you have to shave your head piss in a cup and take a DNA test at the front door before you can go in..
    really going to shop there still ?
    they have no right to have such stupid policy in place ... hope they go bankrupt
    Wannabhuge14 likes this.

For any asshole that doubts that this COVID shit is real:

Try giving up your left arm. If you don’t wear your mask, somebody else might have to lose an arm or both, or worse.

https://www.nydailynews.com/coronavi...iiq-story.html

]

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

somebody falls off a ladder and breaks their leg .. covid is to blame. someone gets attacked by a shark, covid is to blame. lose an arm, covid is to blame..

covid covid covid.. the blame for everything.

my local news just busted a hospital here for writing cause of death "covid"on death certificate of a guy that died of alcohol poisoning. .
    another guy got into a motorcycle accident and spent 3 days in intensive care but never made it.. they put Covid as cause of death.

Flex Wheeler lost his leg about 7 months ago.. I bet if he would of lost it during this planned-demic, it would of been said the cause was "Covid"
    Last edited by GearHeaded; 05-26-2020 at 08:10 AM.
    Wannabhuge14 likes this.

He’s not a sheep

Sorry Gear, but after your history of making unsupported outlandish claims the other day, where every one was proven to be false, I have to look up every anecdote you post before I can consider it true.

Those incidents probably did happen, but after last week, you need some fact checking before I address your points.

Now you can reply that you don’t care if I engage or not. You didn’t post it for me.

And then I say, “yes, no doubt, I get it.”

Last edited by C27H40O3; 05-26-2020 at 11:56 PM.

I did find one story of a guy who got admitted for injuries from a motorcycle crash, and he actually did get covid in the hospital and die. The coroner confirmed it.

https://www.wfmz.com/health/coronavi...a00d2beb8.html

Coroner: Man hospitalized after crash dies of COVID-19

I did find one story of a guy who got admitted for injuries from a motorcycle crash, and he actually did get covid in the hospital and die. The coroner confirmed it.

https://www.wfmz.com/health/coronavi...a00d2beb8.html

Coroner: Man hospitalized after crash dies of COVID-19

what are the odds.. you get into a bad motorcycle crash, end up in the ER and die a couple days later from a "supposed" Virus that only has a mortality rate of 0.001% and doesn't harm most people at all .
    lol.
    he died from his injuries.

you do know that anyone can test positive for Covid, right ? you may not even be sick with an actual virus but still test positive.. heck a sheep, a cat, and a piece of fruit have tested positive for covid.
    a positive test means nothing. its all bullshit.

look into how the testing works .. its genetic testing, not really a test for an actual virus.
    if you had a cold or the flu 8 years ago, you may test positive for covid.
    heck if you had the flu shot you could test positive.

again, a piece of f_king fruit test positive for Covid
    Last edited by GearHeaded; 05-26-2020 at 08:59 AM.
    Wannabhuge14 likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by GearHeaded View Post
    I don't really get this.. the patron is right in that it should be his personal choice or not to wear a mask . our "freedoms" and personal choices should not be excluded the minute we walk out of our own home or into a store.
    Costco has no right to enforce such bullshit..
    sure as a private owned business I guess they can make up any bullshit policies they want. heck maybe you have to shave your head piss in a cup and take a DNA test at the front door before you can go in..
    really going to shop there still ?
    they have no right to have such stupid policy in place ... hope they go bankrupt
    Costco has every right to enforce whatever policies they want. They can deny you most any right they choose.

For example. We all have the right to print and distribute printed copies of our opinions on issues. We all agree on that first amendment right.

Don’t you think they can prevent you from exercising your first amendment right in their store, if you tried handing out printed literature to customers?

He’s not a sheep

what are the odds.. you get into a bad motorcycle crash, end up in the ER and die a couple days later from a Vitus that only has a mortality rate of 0.001% and doesn't harm most people at all .
    lol.
    he died from his injuries.

you do know that anyone can test positive for Covid, right ? you may not even be sick with an actual virus but still test positive.. heck a sheep, a cat, and a piece of fruit have tested positive from covid.
    a positive test means nothing. its all bullshit.
    The coroner said corona virus related respiratory failure. Can’t you read?

If you are an MD who is a trained and licensed pathologist, and after examining the body, you disagree with that coroner, you might have a leg to stand on with your claims.

You seem to like to argue against truthfulness for some reason. It’s almost like you have an agenda. I don’t get it. Just read the article.

Last edited by C27H40O3; 05-26-2020 at 09:01 AM.

Costco has every right to enforce whatever policies they want. They can deny you most any right they choose.
    agree.
    yes they can impose a policy that you have to shop naked and no clothes allowed if they wanted.. thats their right.

we have a right to say F off and shop somewhere else and they can just go bankrupt then

Can’t help anymore but to LMAO! Brave men playing with the lives of others, when they are largely out of harms way
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails -c1e9540d-d458-4693-9262-ac2c2d4ced44.jpeg  

agree.
    yes they can impose a policy that you have to shop naked and no clothes allowed if they wanted.. thats their right.

we have a right to say F off and shop somewhere else and they can just go bankrupt then
    I agree. I refuse to wait on a line with the shit i PAID FOR and wait for some guy to check my reciept to see that the cashier is not giving me free shit, or make sure i didnt shoplift anything. I just go around the line, and the guy tries to stop me. i said i dont have to prove that i didnt steal something. he says that it is the membership agreement. i said "then cancel me and refund me my membership fee" as i walk past him.

once you pay for shit, it is your property, not the store's property. they cant hold you there. that would be unlawful imprisonment. they cant hold your stuff, that would be larceny, i paid for it, its my shit now. but they can revoke my membership, if they knew my name.

walmart, i just ignore the guy and walk out. sometimes if i know i will not be returning anything, i just hand him the receipt, and keep walking, saying "thank you".

Sometimes, on my way out, if they ask to see the receipt, i just say "no thanks", and walk on by.

i refuse to wait on a line, being delayed exiting the store, just to prove that my shit is mine.
    GearHeaded likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by Proximal View Post
    Can’t help anymore but to LMAO! Brave men playing with the lives of others, when they are largely out of harms way
    you don't have to be a "brave man" to not wear a mask . you simply have to be a man of free will and freedom of choice and personal decision .

I'm sure you jump in your Mercedes and drive 5+ mph over the speed limit ... don't you. OMG, your putting others lives at danger!!!

who cares. its a dangerous world out there. if your afraid just stay home locked in your basement and never leave.

but with freedom of choice comes with risks. we should all just accept that and whoever dies in the process, dies in the process.. as long as freedom lives on thats all that matters . imo
    Wannabhuge14 likes this.

you don't have to be a "brave man" to not wear a mask . you simply have to be a man of free will and freedom of choice and personal decision .

I'm sure you jump in your Mercedes and drive 5+ mph over the speed limit ... don't you. OMG, your putting others lives at danger!!!

who cares. its a dangerous world out there. if your afraid just stay home locked in your basement and never leave.

but with freedom of choice comes with risks. we should all just accept that and whoever dies in the process, dies in the process.. as long as freedom lives on thats all that matters . imo
    I don't see it as simply as that....

What if you decide with your freedom of choice to molest children?
    What if you decide to yell fire in a crowded theater?
    What if you decide with your freedom of choice to shoot your assault rifle into a crowd?

There is more to this argument then simply "but with freedom of choice comes with risks. we should all just accept that and whoever dies in the process, dies in the process.. as long as freedom lives on thats all that matters ."
    Proximal and tarmyg like this.

Quote Originally Posted by The Deadlifting Dog View Post

What if you decide with your freedom of choice to shoot your assault rifle into a crowd?

There is more to this argument then simply "but with freedom of choice comes with risks. we should all just accept that and whoever dies in the process, dies in the process.. as long as freedom lives on thats all that matters ."
    Absolutely on point. Gearhead is looking more and more like some extremist that would see a big empty crater where this country used to be, and say, those few guys really exercised their freedom to wipe the country off the map. Good for them.

Here is a good video explaining where he likely gets the “no mask” shit from.

https://youtu.be/tJc5mXPuDNw

You missed the point. But, that’s why I’m now LMAO instead of growing frustrated with the rhetoric. Teachers always remind each other to focus on the far majority of those that follow the rules and participate with within the boundaries given and not upon a few knuckleheads that feel they are special and above those that do.

let me clarify ... Freedom of choice , but under the law of God .
    the 10 commandments sum it up.

molesting a child, committing a violent crime, etc.. is NOT freedom at all. freedom comes from loving your neighbor and living under the law of God . respect.. slavery is living outside of that.

so when I say 'freedom' its still in the context of loving your neighbor and following the law of God..

I'll have to see if the law of God or bible says anything about having to wear a face mask though

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	60823326534__13D6BE54-5FE2-4ED1-A724-20846235388E.JPG 
Views:	53 
Size:	389.6 KB 
ID:	178969

I have no problem with it personally .. but its still a personal choice imo
    Wannabhuge14 likes this.

molesting a child, committing a violent crime, etc.. is NOT freedom at all. freedom comes from loving your neighbor and living under the law of God . respect.. slavery is living outside of that.

so when I say 'freedom' its still in the context of loving your neighbor and following the law of God..

I'll have to see if the law of God or bible says anything about having to wear a face mask though

Views:	53 
ID:	178969

I have no problem with it personally .. but its still a personal choice imo
    Are you saying that others must follow your religious beliefs? Isn’t that well, unconstitutional?

The problem with that thinking is many fold:
    Who's god are we talking about?
    Everyone's god?
    How about if a religion has many gods?
    Hell, just within Christianity there are many different interpretations of God's law.
    I can go on and on...

But I am going to guess that you mean your god.
    Kinda makes you a self proclaimed god.
    Proximal likes this.

charger69 is offline Knowledgeable Member
    You missed the point. But, that’s why I’m now LMAO instead of growing frustrated with the rhetoric. Teachers always remind each other to focus on the far majority of those that follow the rules and participate with within the boundaries given and not upon a few knuckleheads that feel they are special and above those that do.
    Don’t believe in “ no child left behind?” LOL

The problem with that thinking is many fold:
    Who's god are we talking about?
    Everyone's god?
    How about if a religion has many gods?
    Hell, just within Christianity there are many different interpretations of God's law.
    I can go on and on...

But I am going to guess that you mean your god.
    Kinda makes you a self proclaimed god.

its not hard really . doesn't even matter.. its a universal law that goes across all religions.. the law of "God" , 10 simple commandments works for every religion.

"thou shalt not murder"

you don't have to be jew, or Christian to believe that .. even in islam, buddhism, or athiesm that law can hold true.

don't make it more complicated then it is brother .

on a side note - yeah I'm a Christian , I have a certain ONE GOD . but I'm also Celtic by decendancy and follow many gods. and learn from them all. all the norse gods. all the christian "gods" ..

“Jesus answered them, ‘Is it not written in your law [in Psalms 82:6], “I said, ‘You are gods’ ”? If He [God] called them gods, to whom the word of God came (and the Scripture cannot be broken), do you say of Him whom the Father sanctified and sent into the world, “You are blaspheming,” because I said, “I am the Son of God”?’”
    John 10:34

Jesus proclaimed there are. many gods.. he himself claiming the son of God is not blasphemy because GOD himself called many mighty warriors "gods"..

there are many gods. and when you study many religions the principles are generally all the same .

I believe in the freedom of religion. I will fight to the death to provide someone with the right to worship a tree if they so chose to. thats what this country is based on.

Quote Originally Posted by charger69 View Post
    Don’t believe in “ no child left behind?” LOL

I believe in the intent of that ideology only. In the school I have taught in for 20 years, in its purist sense, many are ‘left behind” in a way. You still make an attempt however & you never deliberately give up, if you are a teacher of any merit.

Are you saying that others must follow your religious beliefs? Isn’t that well, unconstitutional?
    have you read the constitution ? are not the 10 commandments posted for public display in many of our court houses..

its not a "religious belief" , its a universal and founding principle.

I'm not forcing my "religion" upon anyone when I support Gods law that says "that shall not murder" and thus makes murder a crime.

thats not religion bigotry.. thats universal principle and things that our country was founded on and encompasses all walks of life religions and people around the world

“Thou shalt not murder”; a “universal law”. Hmmmm, you make a deliberate choice to spread an infectious disease to a more vulnerable population & they die needlessly. Oh yeah, its’ a made up disease,- again, LMAO at your rhetoric. Round and round and round he goes . . . . .

Here is a good video explaining where he likely gets the “no mask” shit from.

https://youtu.be/tJc5mXPuDNw

dude why you keep accusing me of being a "no masker"

Views:	38 
ID:	178970

Name:	IMG_0246.JPG 
Views:	45 
Size:	916.5 KB 
ID:	178971

me and my family have masks out the whazoo..

but its a PERSONAL CHOICE.. nothing more. should not be a law.
    if you decide to not wear a mask, good for you, you should have that right and it should not be infringed on. and if you decide to wear a mask , thats your choice and that right should not be infringed on either
    Wannabhuge14 likes this.

not being able to buy food to put on the table for your family, with your own hard earned money.. just cause your not wanting to wear stupid ass mask is bullshit.

Costco should be ashamed of itself and that manager fired
    Wannabhuge14 likes this.

its not hard really . doesn't even matter.. its a universal law that goes across all religions.. the law of "God" , 10 simple commandments works for every religion.

"thou shalt not murder"

you don't have to be jew, or Christian to believe that .. even in islam, buddhism, or athiesm that law can hold true.

don't make it more complicated then it is brother .

on a side note - yeah I'm a Christian , I have a certain ONE GOD . but I'm also Celtic by decendancy and follow many gods. and learn from them all. all the norse gods. all the christian "gods" ..

“Jesus answered them, ‘Is it not written in your law [in Psalms 82:6], “I said, ‘You are gods’ ”? If He [God] called them gods, to whom the word of God came (and the Scripture cannot be broken), do you say of Him whom the Father sanctified and sent into the world, “You are blaspheming,” because I said, “I am the Son of God”?’”
    John 10:34

Jesus proclaimed there are. many gods.. he himself claiming the son of God is not blasphemy because GOD himself called many mighty warriors "gods"..

there are many gods. and when you study many religions the principles are generally all the same .

I believe in the freedom of religion. I will fight to the death to provide someone with the right to worship a tree if they so chose to. thats what this country is based on.
    It is not a universal law that goes across all religions....

Hell, your Vikings loved their killing.
    How about human sacrifice by many religions?

How about the crusades?
    How about jihads?

On a side note: do you believe in the death sentence?

It is not a universal law that goes across all religions....

Hell, your Vikings loved their killing.
    How about human sacrifice by many religions?

How about the crusades?
    How about jihads?

On a side note: do you believe in the death sentence?
    murder was a crime, even for the vikings . only an honorable death in war and battle was acceptable. not murder.. also, those sacrificed gave their life freely. was not murder.

on a side note-- yes I believe in the death sentence.. I don't believe in jail . no man should be locked up and kept in cages. he should pay restitution for his crimes or be put to death if his crime is worth of such punishment.. never should he be locked up though.
    thats not human dignity.

murder was a crime, even for the vikings . only an honorable death in war and battle was acceptable. not murder..
    What about those they murdered when they raided?
    Surely killing an unarmed monk is murder....

And why if the ten commandment say "thall shall not kill" do you think it is fine to kill someone with a death sentence?

And you didn't even address the religions that practice human sacrifice.
    Or jihads..
    Or crusades...

What you fail to see is that it is religion "as believed by gearheaded" that you think everyone shall follow.

Also, should I be fined for not observing the Sabbath? how about jailed? or killed?
    It's a commandment.

Hell, many have been killed for not being Christian.

What about those they murdered when they raided?
    Surely killing an unarmed monk is murder....

And why if the ten commandment say "thall shall not kill" do you think it is fine to kill someone with a death sentence?

And you didn't even address the religions that practice human sacrifice.
    Or jihads..
    Or crusades...

What you fail to see is that it is religion "as believed by gearheaded" that you think everyone shall follow.

Also, should I be fined for not observing the Sabbath? how about jailed? or killed?
    It's a commandment.

Hell, many have been killed for not being Christian.
    I don't think you know me well enough brother . and you assume too much ..

I would fight to the death to give you freedom to worship a tree if you so chose . or to worship no god. or to be pagan or muslim,, etc..

freedom.. thats all that matters, no matter your path or destiny.
    I don't want to force my beliefs upon anyone. I'd rather we have many different beliefs and learn from eachother,, not force beliefs upon others.

you automatically assume I'm a bigot and bible thumper cause I have "Christian" beliefs.. but you assume wrong.
    I'd protect your rights and support you to be an athiest or satanist if thats what you choose.
    Wannabhuge14 likes this.

Gearheaded....

10 simple commandments don't work for every religion.

You are wrong.

You have just spent so much time in your religious circle that you can't see the outside world with clarity.

I've studied many religions.
    Most don't observe the sabbath.

So your logic is wrong.

You can change your argument and start again if you like.

And you say I can be a satanist?
    Well surely they believe in murder and human sacrifice.
    So is it fine for me to kill if I claim to be a satanist?

And when the vikings raided, was that murder?
    How about the crusades?

Wannabhuge14 is offline Associate Member
    Gearheaded....

You are wrong.

You have just spent so much time in your religious circle that you can't see the outside world with clarity.

So your logic is wrong.

How about the crusades?
    There is only on true religion and that’s Christianity. In our country we have the right to follow our religion of choice but and I agree with that but it doesn’t mean I agree with other religions. There are no inaccuracies in the Bible as there are in other religious books. I take it you’re an atheist and that’s your choice but the fine tuning of the earth and the existence of humans and all other species tells me that an intelligent being created it all. The Big Bang contradicts basic scientific laws. Maybe you should take a step back and reevaluate your perspective on things because gh is pretty much spot on. The whole covid 19 thing is nothing past corruption and the deaths have been falsely reported. You have to dig for that stuff because that’s not the agenda of the mainstream media. Good luck to you
    GearHeaded likes this.

Gearheaded....

You are wrong.

So your logic is wrong.

How about the crusades?
    regarding the Sabbath -- its not hard to work 6 days per week and take the 7th day off and feast and enjoy time with your family.
    thats universal.

regarding satanists .. you have not studied religion like you say you have or you would know that Satanism mainly believe is self worth and following ones own personal passions.. its humanist at the core. its the idea that every desire should be fulfilled .
    has nothing to do with human sacrifice or murder..

regarding viking raids crusades and "murder" .
    umm , just because Gods law says "thou shalt not murder" does not mean its going to be obeyed . lol.. otherwise there would be no need for such a law.
    world is not a perfect place .. not a liberal left wing utopia

Quote Originally Posted by Wannabhuge14 View Post
    There is only on true religion and that’s Christianity.
    Do you have any proof of this?????

Is is it because you said so?
    HORSE likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by Wannabhuge14 View Post
    There is only on true religion and that’s Christianity. In our country we have the right to follow our religion of choice but and I agree with that but it doesn’t mean I agree with other religions. There are no inaccuracies in the Bible as there are in other religious books. I take it you’re an atheist and that’s your choice but the fine tuning of the earth and the existence of humans and all other species tells me that an intelligent being created it all. The Big Bang contradicts basic scientific laws. Maybe you should take a step back and reevaluate your perspective on things because gh is pretty much spot on. The whole covid 19 thing is nothing past corruption and the deaths have been falsely reported. You have to dig for that stuff because that’s not the agenda of the mainstream media. Good luck to you
    I was going to conclude my participation with something pleasant & positive and then I read this, thus, I’ll reply accordingly . . . .
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails -fe25052f-4810-4ab0-9925-c53775a14849.jpg  
    Last edited by Proximal; 05-26-2020 at 03:17 PM.

Wannabhuge14 is offline Associate Member
    I was going to conclude my participation with something pleasant & positive and then I read this, thus, I’ll reply accordingly . . . .

I thought you atheists were supposed to be tolerant and understanding. Since you clearly think I’m a brain dead idiot shouldn’t you be understanding of my pathetic iq instead of being critical of me?
    Last edited by Wannabhuge14; 05-26-2020 at 05:02 PM.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread Information