• 1 Post By i_SLAM_cougars
  • 1 Post By Proximal
  • 2 Post By < <Samson> >
  • 1 Post By Proximal
  • 2 Post By The road

Thread: Some trippy shit

Proximal is offline Banned

Some trippy shit

So for the second time I ordered this new appetizer from our Thai delivery place and they’re called Angel Wings. Last time I recall having truly vivid and f’d up dreams.

Last night I dreamt I met a former NBA Star and coaching great. Initially he didn’t want to be bothered, but I told him that I’m older and remember him as a guard for the Chicago Bulls and mentioned some of his teammates (names I haven’t thought about in decades). I told him how much I admired his hard defensive play (he was tough).

Then I went on and told him that I attended a basketball camp that he was at and he laughed when I told him that he was scarier than Bobby Knight (who was at the camp as well). It took him a moment but recalled the camp.

Woke up, read the paper, he just died yesterday. Jerry Sloan, as bad-ass of a basketball player that ever played.

F’n Angel Wings . . .
    The road likes this.

C27H40O3 is offline Admin Sent Me Away.
    You probably heard it in the background noise that day from TV or car radio, and didnt register it, but your unconscious did.

Quote Originally Posted by C27H40O3 View Post
    You probably heard it in the background noise that day from TV or car radio, and didnt register it, but your unconscious did.
    Oh, I’m not saying it’s a miraculous occurrence, but I immediately thought that. Never left the house, no radio. One TV show on the DVR from the day prior only.

Rest of the day, emailing students and on the forum. Any search was google and only related to coronavirus or looking at images of trump at ford to post on another thread.

We usually would have wacky dreams after ordering from this Thai place, but the insanely vivid dreams I’ve had after eating this appetizer is crazy and hallucinogenic like.

The dude scared the shit out our campers and made Bobby Knight seem like a pleasant guy, lol.

RIP Jerry.
    The road and XnavyHMCS like this.

< <Samson> > is offline Neurologically Intact
    Blog Entries
    Shit happens, some we can not explain - at all

I predicted Mac Miller’s death down to the day - I told my wife when I had the thought or a dream(I srsly can’t remember) next day it’s on front page Yahoo
    Proximal likes this.

XnavyHMCS is online now Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Proximal View Post
    Oh, I’m not saying it’s a miraculous occurrence, but I immediately thought that. Never left the house, no radio. One TV show on the DVR from the day prior only.

Rest of the day, emailing students and on the forum. Any search was google and only related to coronavirus or looking at images of trump at ford to post on another thread.

We usually would have wacky dreams after ordering from this Thai place, but the insanely vivid dreams I’ve had after eating this appetizer is crazy and hallucinogenic like.

The dude scared the shit out our campers and made Bobby Knight seem like a pleasant guy, lol.

RIP Jerry.
    Ugh...

Can you post up a link to the restaurant?

lol
    Proximal likes this.

i_SLAM_cougars is offline Banned- for my own actions
    If I eat spicy food close to sleep I usually have wild ass dreams too
    Proximal likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by XnavyHMCS View Post
    Ugh...

Can you post up a link to the restaurant?

lol
    Ha, ha, ha. Man, they have killer Thai, the best I’ve eaten.

Call me crazy, but I’ll have them again and see what happens, lol.

Quote Originally Posted by < <Samson> > View Post
    Shit happens, some we can not explain - at all

I predicted Mac Miller’s death down to the day - I told my wife when I had the thought or a dream(I srsly can’t remember) next day it’s on front page Yahoo
    I just love strange coincidences when they happen. I’ve had some cool ones and I honestly feel like it’s God looking down at me and I really do.
    < <Samson> > likes this.

GearHeaded is offline BANNED
    its not hard to do .. at all. call me crazy I guess , whatever at this point I'm sure you all think I am, even though I probably give some of the best AAS and fitness advice on the planet..
    but its not hard to do.
    you simply release your mind from ALL fear and anxiety . you let the world be still and be its own thing and you simply observe it rather then trying to fight it and control it.
    then you go deep , and your able to see.

every person , every soul.. can be seen . knowing someonens death , prox, is very easy .. its not some "trippy shit' at all.
    its simply having a clear mind and a free soul and experiencing life in the spirit.
    heck, not only can I see someones death and know of it spiritually , I could likely summon it and make it happen .. not that hard to do..
    yeah yeah, sounds crazy but isn't that far off

< <Samson> > is offline Neurologically Intact
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Proximal View Post
    I just love strange coincidences when they happen. I’ve had some cool ones and I honestly feel like it’s God looking down at me and I really do.

The things that I have seen and experienced really are tough to describe -Click image for larger version. 

Name:	860EC229-B504-4DB4-BE04-76D5FB546625.jpeg 
Views:	57 
Size:	45.5 KB 
ID:	178951
    Proximal and The road like this.

Quote Originally Posted by < <Samson> > View Post
    The things that I have seen and experienced really are tough to describe -Click image for larger version. 

Name:	860EC229-B504-4DB4-BE04-76D5FB546625.jpeg 
Views:	57 
Size:	45.5 KB 
ID:	178951
    From what you’ve posted on other threads, I can imagine. I’m happy to say that I’ve seen and experienced some damn interesting things as well. I’ve had a couple of experiences that brought tears to both my wife’s eyes and my own, and that was without the “Angel Wings”, lol.
    The road likes this.

The road is offline Banned- I said my goodbyes.
    I once worked at a company where man, Jay, was in a big truck and rolled it over not paying attention. He looked up and went to hit his brakes to make a turn and turned too sharp.

About two weeks later or maybe it was a month, he had a perfectly within dot specification steer tire blow on another truck with the same driver and he rolled it. (literally when that happens on a heavy straight truck with that particular tire you are fucked). They fired him.

The owner of the company went on and on about how big of a dumbass Jay was. He constantly had some smart-ass comment about him rolling two trucks so close together in such a short time frame.

Most people would have been thankful that Jay is not the type that would have ever sued. And he could have easily done so he could have shut that company down with the way he was treated. Instead the owner goes on bitching daily until I'd had enough of it.

He made one of the smart-ass comments and I said, "Do you realize that the only reason your tires stay on the ground and the only reason you stay alive it's by God's grace?"

He was pissed that I said that...

" nooo that's bulshit! Jay hit something that's why his Tire blew! He a dumbass!one of the worst drivers we ever had.... Blah blah..."

I said His tread entirely separated instantly and you saw the skid marks. There was nothing in the road... They weren't recaps..."

He said, "Every accident is preventable! He probably over inflated it!"

Now I know he remembered our conversation because of the way he went Overkill. He contracted a company to come put air in and check air in the tires once a week (which we checked daily anyway.)

This guy had all in all probably 30-40 trucks and 20 drivers.

A couple of weeks after we had that conversation two trucks blew Steer tires and rolled on the same day except these were both driven by his most senior drivers. Tires were in spec. Checked and double checked by the drivers.

In my opinion, I wish he had been sued. He was a low paying asshole and a chickenshit with great employees and CDL's. They could have all done way better at $13.50 an hour.

Anyway some people call that karma.
    I call it God.
    Last edited by The road; 05-24-2020 at 07:03 AM.
    GearHeaded and Proximal like this.

Thread Information