Page 2 of 33 FirstFirst 123456712 ... LastLast
Like Tree475Likes

Thread: The mainstream media did this to America

Proximal is offline Banned
    THIS JUST IN

It has been suggested that Donald Trump and the Republican Party paid, yes paid China to spread Covid-19 to the United States. Fearing the public’s interest fading in the Coronavirus, Donald Trump & the Republican Party paid the Minneapolis Police Dept. to murder a U.S. citizen in public & coincidentally have someone right there in perfect position to record the act.

These were done in a massive distraction campaign that suggests Donald Trump is a pedophile.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails The mainstream media did this to America-3861b895-8532-4467-aea5-817e51bde194.jpg  

GearHeaded is offline BANNED
    Quote Originally Posted by Capebuffalo View Post
    Go to the 1 hr 26 min point in video I posted above.
    I watched all.. always could tell you were a wise and open minded individual Cape .

actually got through most that video before you even made that post just by instinct. even made the wife sit next to me and listen to nearly the whole 2 hours.

she was actually surprised . stuff I been saying for weeks and she thought I was just talking mumbo jumbo bullshit after a shot of whisky,, but she's seeing that lots of other people are seeing whats really going on
    Capebuffalo likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by Proximal View Post
    THIS JUST IN

It has been suggested that Donald Trump and the Republican Party paid, yes paid China to spread Covid-19 to the United States.
    interesting.. you actually have to pay some other country to spread a virus ?
    biologically speaking , viruses spread quite easily without the need for money. thats just kinda how viruses work in nature.
    that would be silly to pay for the spread of something that spreads all on its own anyhow..
    think Trump is a bit smarter investor then that

Capebuffalo is offline - MONITOR -
    Quote Originally Posted by GearHeaded View Post
    I watched all.. always could tell you were a wise and open minded individual Cape .

actually got through most that video before you even made that post just by instinct. even made the wife sit next to me and listen to nearly the whole 2 hours.

she was actually surprised . stuff I been saying for weeks and she thought I was just talking mumbo jumbo bullshit after a shot of whisky,, but she's seeing that lots of other people are seeing whats really going on
    Check this out. Look familiar? Right is Paris
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	52DF906F-6CE1-4F40-BB1A-1007C41A6CFF.jpeg 
Views:	74 
Size:	70.4 KB 
ID:	179035
    Last edited by Capebuffalo; 06-03-2020 at 02:25 PM.

People are unwilling to connect the dots. If they do they don’t want to believe how we are being used for a much larger plan that involves us losing the way of life we know. Wake up people.
    GearHeaded likes this.

THIS JUST IN

It has been suggested that Donald Trump and the Republican Party paid, yes paid China to spread Covid-19 to the United States. Fearing the public’s interest fading in the Coronavirus, Donald Trump & the Republican Party paid the Minneapolis Police Dept. to murder a U.S. citizen in public & coincidentally have someone right there in perfect position to record the act.

These were done in a massive distraction campaign that suggests Donald Trump is a pedophile.
    Go to the 2 hr 12 min mark on video I posted. Your answer is there for that dumb ass post.

Literally laughing right now. My posts are ludicrously moronic and made up to try to try to counter what I feel is equally ludicrous stuff.

I just posted that shit for laughs and had no idea about the background. I saw the pic on Facebook.

I just find all of this conspiracy crap funnier than fuck. I’m still waiting for evidence on GH’s dumb-ass claims that palates of bricks are being strategically placed in areas of looting. Are you f’n kidding me? On Melrose Ave? On Van Nuys Blvd? On Ventura Blvd.? These are major streets in Los Angeles where the protests are occurring. You might as well place an elephant on the corner, it would be that conspicuous.

Literally laughing right now. My posts are ludicrously moronic and made up to try to try to counter what I feel is equally ludicrous stuff.

I just posted that shit for laughs and had no idea about the background. I saw the pic on Facebook.

I just find all of this conspiracy crap funnier than fuck. I’m still waiting for evidence on GH’s dumb-ass claims that palates of bricks are being strategically placed in areas of looting. Are you f’n kidding me? On Melrose Ave? On Van Nuys Blvd? On Ventura Blvd.? These are major streets in Los Angeles where the protests are occurring. You might as well place an elephant on the corner, it would be that conspicuous.

Did he say Ventura Blvd? Yes. Yes he did at the 1min 6 sec Mark. You still literally laughing?
    Last edited by Capebuffalo; 06-03-2020 at 03:25 PM.

Wow. Someone left bricks.

Did he say Ventura Blvd? Yes. Yes he did.
    Regarding the Ventura Blvd. portion. Those were decoration. I’ve seen that usage many times in the Valley. I’m not out and about a lot now that school is over, but will take photos if I see them, promise. Notice that the top was sealed shut.

Regarding the second portion of the video, thank you, that does definitely seem odd, though if you want to go the conspiracy route, that could have been staged by non-cops.

Regarding the homies . . . .

I will say this Cape, I appreciate the evidence.

I personally don’t believe in some huge conspiracy, but could understand how some pre-planning by looters to have bricks available for others as perhaps a decoy so they can be more unnoticed someplace else. Seems reasonable. I mean the looting is going more upscale here, so there could definitely be some planning. I’ll buy it.

No mention of Los Angeles here, odd. Not discounting the report though, but Los Angeles wasn’t included.

Again though, see where you are going with this, but I simply see this as some tactic to turn protests ugly. Our protests and looting here seem distinctively different than those following Rodney King for various reasons, one being is now folks know where they will be via social media.

No mention of Los Angeles here, odd. Not discounting the report though, but Los Angeles wasn’t included.

Again though, see where you are going with this, but I simply see this as some tactic to turn protests ugly. Our protests and looting here seem distinctively different than those following Rodney King for various reasons, one being is now folks know where they will be via social media.

1 min mark. Rocks bricks and metal pipes

LA or not. That’s not what you we’re waiting for. “ I’m still waiting for evidence on GH’s dumb-ass claims that palates of bricks are being strategically placed in areas of looting. Are you f’n kidding me? ”

1 min mark. Rocks bricks and metal pipes
    I get that, yes. But the Fox News report was supporting what you said about large amounts being left out ahead of time. But still, again, with people now knowing where these protests will be occurring, it doesn’t take some master-mind or large scale organization to plan this. I’m still shaking my head about a conspiracy.

I included a pic on how I see the rocks that you saw on Ventura Blvd. used.

Gonna hit some biceps now. Kind of happy, curfew isn’t till 9 tonight (Had been 6), so we can order delivery.

Again, appreciate the footage and because of that have a greater appreciation as to the lengths some of these trouble-makers are going. I feel bad for the POs out here, folks are giving them shit for not being aggressive enough or being too aggressive.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails The mainstream media did this to America-321a7193-5c55-4249-8732-f7005fe183df.jpeg  
    Capebuffalo likes this.

LA or not. That’s not what you we’re waiting for. “ I’m still waiting for evidence on GH’s dumb-ass claims that palates of bricks are being strategically placed in areas of looting. Are you f’n kidding me? ”
    Now you just twisted what I said.

I was replying specifically to the Fox News report you posted.

I have already stated That because of your efforts, I’m seeing that evidence. Although I don’t think I saw a palate. That is an important point. I believe palates need a special fork lift that would be conspicuous as all hell and that was part of my logic.

Any group of goof-balls could quickly unload what was seen in any of the footage. Still not conclusive to some big conspiracy. Planning, sure; no brainer, but look at Beetles last post and that is suggestive of something all together different.

I don’t think I twisted what you said. Hell I quoted you. But whatever.

I just find all of this conspiracy crap funnier than fuck..
    "ignorance is bliss"... and I guess probably funny too
    charger69 likes this.

I don’t think I twisted what you said. Hell I quoted you. But whatever.
    God darn it, my post regarding Los Angeles followed a specific news report that did not include Los Angeles. It was not referring to GH’s comments.

I have now started more than once that I have appreciated your footage and have modified my view.

However, I also stated that by palates of bricks, I literally thought palettes and what is needed to unload them. We’ve had palates of rock delivered to our home and it was quite a noticeable process. That was the honest truth and was part of my thinking on this.

This shit on Ventura Blvd was 5 minutes from my house, involved our local CVS store and pharmacy and I was buying my Starbucks there in the morning (next to the CVS). There were no pallets of anything.

If you know Ventura Blvd. it extends for many, many miles. Prime targets: pot, booze, jewelry, clothes, upscale sneaker shops selling $1,000 Jordan’s, auto dealers, etc. impossible to monitor the entire Blvd. If there was some big-ass conspiracy it wouldn’t have been some paltry smash and grab.

The protest on Van Nuys Blvd. was by a huge courthouse. I don’t see them placing palates there as well.

"ignorance is bliss"... and I guess probably funny too
    “Don’r cry over spilt milk”. Grow up, shit happens, deal.

“Don’r cry over spilt milk”. Grow up, shit happens, deal.
    nothing to cry over when I purposely spilled the milk on purpose just for shits and giggles anyhow .. just to make life a bit more entertaining cause I was getting bored of you earthlings

C27H40O3 is offline Admin Sent Me Away.
    Quote Originally Posted by Beetlegeuse View Post
    The Media Are Lying To You About Everything, Including The Riots

The media lied about the Russia collusion hoax, about the Mueller probe, about impeachment, about the coronavirus—and now they’re lying about the riots.

It seems no great event or upheaval in our national life can pass now without the media lying to our faces about it.

They lied about the Trump campaign colluding with Russia in 2016. They lied about the Mueller probe and Brett Kavanaugh and former national security adviser Mike Flynn. They lied about Trump’s phone call with the Ukrainian president and the impeachment farce that ensued. They lied about the coronavirus and the lockdowns and the White House response. And now they’re lying about the riots.

In recent days we’ve heard a steady drumbeat of lies, distortions, and disingenuousness from the mainstream media about almost every aspect of the unrest now gripping American cities. The deceit is almost too pervasive and amorphous to describe, but I’m going to try anyway....

All that 'Trump-inspired' violence is now looking very different amid riots

...[W]here’s all the Trump-inspired violence we were told to anticipate? What happened to that inevitable rise of white nationalism that’s supposedly been looming since Election Day 2016?

For days, weeks, and months on end, we had it drilled into our collective consciousness that a faint breeze was about to send us all plummeting into nationwide violence sparked by President Trump’s rhetoric and racism.

And yet, here we are today. If anything, it’s the opposite. At the very least, it’s safe to say that the people sending police stations up in flames, looting Macy's for new shoes, and in the words of Democratic Atlanta Mayor Keisha Lance Bottoms, “running out with brown liquor in your hands, breaking windows,” are not Trump supporters....

...So, in what way, again, is he responsible for riotous acts committed by people who hate him? It’s the media's perpetual blame of Trump and his supporters for riots that has more to do with the unrest than anything he has ever said.

To date, the one case of mass violence that you could arguably attribute to white supremacy in the last three years was the Walmart shooting in El Paso, which left two dozen people dead. The shooter had published a manifesto confessing his fears over immigrants replacing whites, though he explicitly said his views predate Trump’s political career.

But in the past three days, government buildings have been set on fire, police have been attacked, at least nine people (according to the Associated Press) have been killed, countless more have been injured, and untold damage has been done to private and commercial property, all amid the nationwide protests.

The hotly anticipated “Trump-inspired violence” never came to be. Instead, we got this. And when the media aren’t agitating, they’re coming up with excuses for the mayhem — like, for example, blaming the president.

So much for all the media’s warnings about obscure “white nationalist” elements such as 4chan and the Proud Boys. How long will it take them to identify where the real violence is coming from? That never seems to get a name.
    How did they lie about collusion with Russia? What was the lie about the Mueller probe? What was the lie about Kavanaugh?

What are you basing these claims on?

https://ktla.com/news/nationworld/wh...on-to-twitter/

White supremacists pose as Antifa online, call for violence in post Trump Jr. drew attention to

A Twitter account that tweeted a call to violence and claimed to be representing the position of “Antifa” was in fact created by a known white supremacist group, Twitter said Monday. The company removed the account.

Before it emerged the account was run by white supremacists, Donald Trump Jr., President Donald Trump’s son, pointed his 2.8 million Instagram followers to the account as an example how dangerous Antifa is.
    Last edited by C27H40O3; 06-03-2020 at 08:37 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by C27H40O3 View Post
    How did they lie about collusion with Russia? What was the lie about the Mueller probe? What was the lie about Kavanaugh?

White supremacists pose as Antifa online, call for violence in post Trump Jr. drew attention to

A Twitter account that tweeted a call to violence and claimed to be representing the position of “Antifa” was in fact created by a known white supremacist group, Twitter said Monday. The company removed the account.

Before it emerged the account was run by white supremacists, Donald Trump Jr., President Donald Trump’s son, pointed his 2.8 million Instagram followers to the account as an example how dangerous Antifa is.
    Those are not Beetlegeuse's words.
    He is simply a cut and paste type of guy.

https://thefederalist.com/2020/06/03...ing-the-riots/

https://www.washingtonexaminer.com/o...very-different
    Proximal likes this.

think Trump is a bit smarter investor then that
    Smarter investor? Thats a good one.

Bankrupting four companies?

Buying two of the exact same businesses (casinos) right across the street from each other so he is competing with himself?

Here Are All of Trump?s Bankruptcies and Failed Businesses

Here Are All of Trump’s Bankruptcies and Failed Businesses

Trump’s failed businesses:

1. Trump Steaks

2. GoTrump

3. Trump Airlines

4. Trump Vodka

5. Trump Mortgage

6. Trump: The Game

7. Trump Magazine

8. Trump University

9. Trump Ice

10. The New Jersey Generals

11. Tour de Trump

12. Trump Network

13. Trumped!

Trump companies that sought bankruptcy protection:

1. Trump Taj Mahal

2. Trump’s Castle

3. Trump Plaza Casinos

4. Trump Plaza Hotel

5. Trump Hotels and Casinos Resorts

6. Trump Entertainment Resorts

Quote Originally Posted by C27H40O3 View Post

Lol. We have a frame shop we go to. Across the street is this little “chic” breakfast & lunch place. Reports were that there was to be a protest there. And the restaurant owner hired . ... skinheads as security.

The restaurant got f’d up.

Quote Originally Posted by The Deadlifting Dog View Post
    Those are not Beetlegeuse's words.
    He is simply a cut and paste type of guy.

https://thefederalist.com/2020/06/03...ing-the-riots/

https://www.washingtonexaminer.com/o...very-different
    oh ok. Got it. Kind of a drive-by shooting kind of guy.

Surely he believes what he posted, though. unless it was done for sarcasm. i just stopped by this thread, i didnt absorb the nuances of everyones position here yet.

Start at about the 12 min mark. A truth some will find hard to believe. But it’s still truth.
    All that I know is this wack job thinks Walmart spelled backwards is Martial Law. (Go to 2:10:33)
    He seriously expects you to believe that it isn't called Walmart after the WALton family MART.
    Instead, he claims it is proof that Walmart is part of the big ole conspiracy behind it all.

If it were part of the big ole conspiracy, why would they make a name that points it out to everybody?

Once an idiot makes a claim like this I kinda take everything else he says with a grain of salt.
    Test Monsterone and Proximal like this.

in any populated urbanized area, meaning real urban, not a euphemism for black, there is bound to be public or private construction projects. any building under renovation. folks could steal a cart of bricks in the midst of a street full of people, and move it .

Quote Originally Posted by The Deadlifting Dog View Post
    All that I know is this wack job thinks Walmart spelled backwards is Martial Law. (Go to 2:10:33)
    He seriously expects you to believe that it isn't called Walmart after the WALton family MART.
    Instead, he claims it is proof that Walmart is part of the big ole conspiracy behind it all.

If it were part of the big ole conspiracy, why would they make a name that points it out to everybody?

Once an idiot makes a claim like this I kinda take everything else he says with a grain of salt.
    My God, I realized this guys lack of legitimacy about 2 minutes in.

He can’t put coherent sentences together consistently.

This is what we are debating?

tarmyg is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Blog Entries
    There is somehow a vast conspiracy in the world that is so involved that no one beyond the "special" people can see it. It reminds me of my favorite person on Instagram I follow who is a massive fan of perineum sunning. She claimed that all was now revealed but only if you wanted to see it, and if you could not see it, you had not opened your mind. It's like that with many things; if you do not see it, you just have not listened to the "right" people or read the "right" text or listened to the "right" news. We have it too good in the world since people got so much free time on their hands to spend time on such things.

XnavyHMCS is offline Senior Member
    As a "serial lurker" here, I must say that it is bordering on the comical here under Covid 19:

We now have Mods / Admin / Moderators wading into the fray and slinging barbs (first it was DD and now The Cape)... And here I thought you guys were recruited to stay above the fray...

Nice to see that you are all a bit human, and that the AAS coupled with the quarantine lock-down has the same effect on the likes of you fine gentlemen.

Gotta love the forum. In fact, quarantine has done wonders for my post count.

My God, I realized this guys lack of legitimacy about 2 minutes in.

He can’t put coherent sentences together consistently.

This is what we are debating?
    (as I scratch my head) You mean, Walmart is named after the Waltons...???

Like, the Waltons, from the 1970's television series... Like, John-boy, and Mary Ellen... Those Waltons???

Like, "Good night Sue Ellen. Good night John-boy. Fuck-off Mary Ellen..."

THOSE Waltons...???

No Shit... Wow...
    Capebuffalo and Proximal like this.

Quote Originally Posted by XnavyHMCS View Post
    (as I scratch my head) You mean, Walmart is named after the Waltons...???

Like, the Waltons, from the 1970's television series... Like, John-boy, and Mary Ellen... Those Waltons???

Like, "Good night Sue Ellen. Good night John-boy. Fuck-off Mary Ellen..."

THOSE Waltons...???

No Shit... Wow...
    How ya doing brother?

I could only put up with so much of that dude’s babble. I don’t know what’s more frightening, someone giving any sense of credence to that nut job or a classic evening of “Creature Features”. Hell yeah, I remember that show, watched it every week. Do you recall Svengoolie?

Hell yeah.

Svengoolie was the bomb. Was his show only a local broadcast? I don't believe (I was really young at the time), looking back on it, that it was a high budget nationally broadcast show.
    Proximal likes this.

Hell yeah.

Svengoolie was the bomb. Was his show only a local broadcast? I don't believe (I was really young at the time), looking back on it, that it was a high budget nationally broadcast show.
    Don’t remember really, just thought it was a continuation of Creature features, but could have it wrong.
    XnavyHMCS likes this.

Don’t remember really, just thought it was a continuation of Creature features, but could have it wrong.
    Ahhhhh, yeah. Sven might have been the program which was carrying Creature? If "carrying" is the right word...
    Proximal likes this.

Ahhhhh, yeah. Sven might have been the program which was carrying Creature? If "carrying" is the right word...
    I’ll due a little checking. Wow, no curfew last night, lol.

Page 2 of 33 FirstFirst 123456712 ... LastLast

Thread Information