Results 1,041 to 1,080 of 1317
Like Tree475Likes

Thread: The mainstream media did this to America

tarmyg is online now Knowledgeable Member
    Blog Entries
    Day 4 - Quantum Financial System Arrest Tracker

No arrest made.

Test Monsterone is offline Anabolic Member
    This guy would defend the devil. Trump is trying to uproot the democratic election process. Judges are shutting down their baseless voter fraud allegations left and right, but a lunatic on a steroid forum has the real proof.

Man, I can’t wait till this is all over and we get to see the aftermath - Once Trump loses his immunity status as the president, and karma comes back around.

Beetlegeuse is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Liberal Attorney & "Living Constitution" advocate Jonathan Turley:

I think it’s clear at this point that voting fraud occurred.

Jonathan Turley, a confirmed liberal who believes in a "living Constitution" that reflect contemporary society, is a scholar at George Washington University...

... And he says of the 2020 presidential election, "I think it's clear at this point that voting fraud occurred."

...I’ve been reading these complaints and these affidavits. I think it’s clear at this point that voting fraud occurred. There is obviously a record here of dead people voting. There are obviously problems of keeping observers in places where they really couldn’t observe, very effectively....
    Watch the video here.

__________________________________________________ _____________

More than 10,000 Dead People Cast Ballots in Michigan

About 9,500 voters confirmed dead through the Social Security Death Index (SSDI) are marked in the state’s mail voting database as having returned ballots. Another nearly 2,000 are 100 years old or more and aren’t listed as known living centenarians...

... According to the 2010 Census, there were 1,729 centenarians in Michigan (pdf).

Those Michiganders are even more civic-minded than I gave them credit for, considering the 115% turn-out of the state's centenarians.

The red elephant in the room

Trump won.

www.youtube.com/watch?v=cBTMzLfv1Eg

Fauxcahontas admits the voting machines are rigged

Fauxcahontas' own official government website contains the admission that these voting machines have been known to be faulty for at least two years.

In 2018 alone “voters in South Carolina [were] reporting machines that switched their votes after they’d inputted them, scanners [were] rejecting paper ballots in Missouri, and busted machines [were] causing long lines in Indiana.” In addition, researchers recently uncovered previously undisclosed vulnerabilities in “nearly three dozen backend election systems in 10 states.” And, just this year, after the Democratic candidate’s electronic tally showed he received an improbable 164 votes out of 55,000 cast in a Pennsylvania state judicial election in 2019, the county’s Republican Chairwoman said,”[n]othing went right on Election Day. Everything went wrong. That’s a problem.” These problems threaten the integrity of our elections and demonstrate the importance of election systems that are strong, durable, and not vulnerable to attack.

Voting Software Company WHISTLEBLOWERS Come Forward; Claim Their Software Changed 3.8 MILLION Votes - Stole Election

Three employees of the voting machine / software company "Dominion" whose products were used in multiple U.S. States for the recent election, have come forward and are blowing the whistle about OUTRIGHT ELECTION THEFT perpetrated through their company's voting software!

The crux of their testimony: Software switched or simply erased more than 3.8 MILLION votes.

According to Intelligence Community sources, Dominion software vote-switching was the Democrats first weapon of choice. Mail-In voting was their second weapon of choice. That's why they froze all the counting on election night, the software wasn't giving them the desired outcome, so they resorted to having vans full of pre-filled ballots delivered at 4 a.m....

This bitch's bite is far worse than her bark

Sidney Powell is a demure southern gentlelady who speaks softly and goes around with a pet Kraken in her handbag. If she tells you she's going to release it, it will be released. You can take that to the bank.

Alan Dershowitz Predicts Trump Will Win Pennsylvania Lawsuit

I do think that Trump will win the Pennsylvania lawsuit … namely, the lawsuit that challenges ballots that were filed before the end of Election Day, but not received until after Election Day...

... As I understand the facts of the case — although I think what the judiciary did may have been the right thing morally: if you get your ballot in on time, you shouldn’t be denied the vote just because the post office screwed up — I don’t think you can really make that argument under Article Two. I do think that the Republican argument is the stronger one.”...

Blog Entries
    Day 5 - Quantum Financial System Arrest Tracker

No arrest made.

Las Vegas Columnist Ran A Test And County Officials Accepted Fake Signatures On 8 Different Ballots

Clark County election officials accepted my signature — on 8 ballot envelopes

By Victor Joecks | Las Vegas Review-Journal | November 12, 2020 - 9:00 pm

Clark County election officials accepted my signature on eight ballot return envelopes during the general election. It’s more evidence that signature verification is a flawed security measure.

For months, election officials have told Nevadans not to worry about ballots piling up in apartment trash cans or sent to wrong addresses.

“Discarded mail ballots cannot just be picked up and voted by anyone,” a fact sheet from the secretary of state’s office says. “All mail ballots must be signed on the ballot return envelope. This signature is used to authenticate the voter and confirm that it was actually the voter and not another person who returned the mail ballot.”

I wanted to test that claim by simulating what might happen if someone returned ballots that didn’t belong to him or her. Plenty of people had this opportunity. Billy Geurin, a 10-year Las Vegas resident, found five loose ballots in his apartment mailroom. A reader emailed me a picture of a pile of mail on the side of the road, which included loose ballots. There are numerous pictures of similar examples on social media.

Nine people participated in this test. I wrote their names in cursive using my normal handwriting. They then copied my version of their name onto their ballot envelope. This two-step process was necessary to ensure no laws were broken.

On Monday, I asked Clark County Registrar Joe Gloria about this scenario. If ballots signed by someone else “came through, we would still have the signature match to rely on for identity,” he said. Asked if he was confident the safeguard would identify those ballots, he said, “I’m confident that the process has been working throughout this process.”

He was wrong. Eight of the nine ballots went through. In other words, signature verification had an 89 percent failure rate in catching mismatched signatures. (emphasis added)

This could explain how a ballot “signed” by Rosemarie Hartle, who died in 2017, made it through signature verification, as reported by 8 News Now. It could explain how Jill Stokke, a longtime Las Vegas resident, was told the signature on her ballot matched, even though she said she never received it.

County officials aren’t working proactively to determine whether unscrupulous actors abused this vulnerability in a widespread fashion. Gloria’s office doesn’t “have an investigatory team.” He said his office catches fraudulent votes “when they’re reported to us.” So if a criminal doesn’t admit he committed voter fraud, Clark County is unlikely to find out about it. Willful ignorance isn’t an election security strategy.

Leave aside the presidential race. Fewer than 200 votes separate the leading candidates in Senate District 5. In 2018, state Sen. Keith Pickard won his race by 24 votes. Even small amounts of fraud can swing results.

It’s unclear how much voter fraud took place in Nevada. But it’s clear signature verification isn’t the fail-safe security check elections officials made it out to be.

www.reviewjournal.com/opinion/opinion-columns/victor-joecks/victor-joecks-clark-county-election-officials-accepted-my-signature-on-8-ballot-envelopes-2182390/

Daniel Greenfield is a brilliant political analyst who blogs under the nom de plum of Sultan Knish, now made good and writing for larger news outlets

If Media Didn't Think Trump Could Win,
    It Wouldn't be Targeting his Lawyers

Fri Nov 13, 2020 Daniel Greenfield

When dealing with compulsively dishonest people, it doesn't pay to spend too much parsing their words. It's more helpful to study their deeds.

The media keeps claiming that President Trump can't win, that his legal challenges are futile, hollow, and have absolutely no chance of winning in court. And, it's also launching a full-scale Jihad against those law firms and lawyers participating in legal challenges against the election results.

This harassment, which includes threats to the licenses of lawyers who represent Republican clients, is an unprecedented violation of political norms. But it's also a tell.

Yes, Going After Trump's Law Firms is Fair Game - Washington Post

Pressure Mounts on Attorneys Lodging US Election Fraud Claims - Connecticut Law Tribune

No Self-Respecting Lawyer Should Touch Trump's Election-Fraud Claims - The Atlantic

Another Law Firm Bails Out on Trump Campaign - Politico

Why go all-out, launching a boycott campaign targeting Jones Day, and doxxing lawyers, if the whole thing is futile? If Trump can't win, then conservatives are just wasting money that won't be spent on protecting the Senate majority in Georgia?

What's behind all the hollow slogans about "protecting democracy"?

The obvious answer is two admissions.

1. President Trump has a case. Enough of one for Democrats, and their media and legal allies to be worried.

2. The Democrats have something to hide.

And those admissions are worth the price of admission.

www.frontpagemag.com/point/2020/11/if-media-didnt-think-trump-could-win-it-wouldnt-be-daniel-greenfield/

Bite-Me transition official hints at limits on Free Speech,
    the neo-Bolshevik's gateway to criminalizing thought

Blog Entries
    Day 6 - Quantum Financial System Arrest Tracker

No arrest made.

Quote Originally Posted by tarmyg View Post
    Day 6 - Quantum Financial System Arrest Tracker

No arrest made.
    I am so giddy with excitement!!!
    Tomorrow will be a week and Dr. Charlie Ward of the QFSAT team promised us:
    "And over the next few days there will be a number of arrests and a number of indictments and a lot of things that are happening."

Surely a few days means within a week.

So exciting!!!!!

No way the radical right wing Fascist propaganda machine is simply completely full of shit.
    No way someone representing the Law and Order party would blantantly push out LIES to further his agenda!!!

I am so happy that the truth is coming out!!!!

#2weekstoTrump'shealthcareplan
    Last edited by The Deadlifting Dog; 11-15-2020 at 07:39 PM.
    Test Monsterone likes this.

Dominion Engineer Told Antifa He'd 'Made Sure' Trump Wouldn't Win,

Vice President of U.S. Engineering Eric Coomer shared anti-Trump posts online

Dominion's top engineer assured Antifa activists that he had "made fucking sure" that President Donald Trump wouldn't win the presidential race, according to reports.

Dominion Voting Systems' Vice President of U.S. Engineering Eric Coomer allegedly spoke with Antifa members on conference calls and reportedly assured the other participants by saying:

“Don’t worry about the election, Trump’s not gonna win. I made fucking sure of that!”

Dominion Voting Systems is one of the largest voting technology companies in the United States.

It provides voting machines and tabulators to many local governments.

More than 30 states use these voting machines to scan ballots in US elections and tabulate votes.

It's Curious How Biden Underperformed Hillary Clinton In Every City ...
    ... Except These Four.

...“Trump won the largest non-white vote share for a Republican presidential candidate in 60 years [plus record numbers of married women, blacks, Hispanics, Jews and Muslims]. Biden underperformed Hillary Clinton in every major metro area around the country, save for Milwaukee, Detroit, Atlanta and Philadelphia.”

Robert Barnes, the foremost election analyst, observes in these “big cities in swing states run by Democrats…the vote even exceeded the number of registered voters.”

Trump’s victories in Pennsylvania, Michigan, and Wisconsin were on target until, in the middle of the night, counting was arbitrarily halted. Miraculously, several hundred thousand votes – all for Biden – were mysteriously ‘found’; Trump’s real leads subsequently vanished.

The protracted, eventual outcome will determine the contemporary relevance of Stalin’s observation. No matter who wins, most pollsters already have lost their credibility and influence....

It's also coincidence beyond belief that those same four cities all had fantasmagorically high voter turn-out, in many cases more votes cast than citizens registered to vote.

Blog Entries
    Day 7 - Quantum Financial System Arrest Tracker

No arrest made.

Blog Entries
    Day 8 - Quantum Financial System Arrest Tracker

No arrest made.

Trump anticipated what the demoncrats had planned before the election and signed an EO declaring a national emergency to preserve our elections from foreign influence. Then he used his lawful emergency powers to shut out the CIA (who were actively involved in the vote fraud) and used DOJ and State Department assets to raid the Scytl server room in Frankfurt (with Germany's permission). The electoral count above is based on the raw data uploaded to those servers before the demoncrats started manufacturing votes and the Dominion voting machines started switching Trump votes into Bite-Me votes. They also held data confirming when the counting of votes was halted (while the demoncrats calculated how many had to be manufactured to give Biden the win) and who ordered it.

It was a Trump landslide, 76% of the electoral college votes.

It bears mention that the Twitter account who posted the data was suspended almost immediately, which is yet another federal felony to add to the list of charges to be levied against Twitter. Fortunately, someone anticipated what Dorsey would do and archived it on the Wayback Machine before he deleted it. Link here.

This is going to be so much fun to watch.

Hundreds -- if not thousands -- of demoncrats and demoncrat operatives will be frog-marched to prison.

Sidney Powell is going to burn Silicon Valley to the ground.

And G**gleFakebookTwitter will be the target of the greatest glut of tortious interference lawsuits the world has ever seen.

Quote Originally Posted by tarmyg View Post
    Day 8 - Quantum Financial System Arrest Tracker

No arrest made.
    Any updates on these imminent arrests???

It's been over a week!!!!

The Doctor said it would only be a few days...

Please let us pray that the only LIE he told us is that it would be a few days instead of a few weeks...
    Last edited by The Deadlifting Dog; 11-17-2020 at 02:03 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Beetlegeuse View Post

Why would Trump bring hell when he can bring his spiritual adviser?

No way he lost when he had this lady on his side!!!!!

Election Sting Used Blockchain Watermark; Secret Ink Spycraft Goes Back to Revolutionary War

Every legitimate ballot was marked with an invisible blockchain code. Trump can tell exactly which ones are fake and which ones are real.

Trump laid a trap for the demoncrats and they swallowed the bait, hook, line, and sinker, and the clean-up is already underway.

California Men Charged With Voter Fraud After Allegedly Submitting Thousands Of Applications For Homeless People

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Beetlegeuse View Post
    Every legitimate ballot was marked with an invisible blockchain code. Trump can tell exactly which ones are fake and which ones are real.

Trump laid a trap for the demoncrats and they swallowed the bait, hook, line, and sinker, and the clean-up is already underway.
    White House Karen, the guy could not find water standing on a fucking boat but apparently have special ballots that are so special only his people can read them.

Oh and in other news;

Day 9 - Quantum Financial System Arrest Tracker

No arrest made.

Smartmatic CEO admits they jiggeried Venezuela's election
    to the tune of "at least one million votes."

"This would not have occurred if the auditors of all political parties had been present at every stage of the election."

And there are dozens if not hundreds of sworn affidavits attesting to the fact that Republican auditors were denied access to the vote counting process.

In case you missed it because you were too busy reading right wing propaganda...

Trump's own Department of Homeland Security declared the 2020 elction the most secure election ever.

“The November 3rd election was the most secure in American history. Right now, across the country, election officials are reviewing and double checking the entire election process prior to finalizing the result.

“When states have close elections, many will recount ballots. All of the states with close results in the 2020 presidential race have paper records of each vote, allowing the ability to go back and count each ballot if necessary. This is an added benefit for security and resilience. This process allows for the identification and correction of any mistakes or errors. There is no evidence that any voting system deleted or lost votes, changed votes, or was in any way compromised.

“Other security measures like pre-election testing, state certification of voting equipment, and the U.S. Election Assistance Commission’s (EAC) certification of voting equipment help to build additional confidence in the voting systems used in 2020.

“While we know there are many unfounded claims and opportunities for misinformation about the process of our elections, we can assure you we have the utmost confidence in the security and integrity of our elections, and you should too. When you have questions, turn to elections officials as trusted voices as they administer elections.”

And what does cry baby Trump do???

Oh.. he just fires the head of the Department of Homeland Security, Chris Krebs.

https://www.cisa.gov/news/2020/11/12...uncil-election

https://www.usatoday.com/story/news/...re/6276676002/

Keep on pushing your tin foil hat conspiracy theories.

So you know...

Trump lost his lawsuit in Pennslyvania were he claimed that his poll watchers were denied access.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lawsui...ntial_election

Many of you traded your country for a little red hat.

Just pathetic.

You know how *some* keep saying that there are illegal votes, dead voters? Yes, there are. They are people who cast in their ballot and died in the meantime. And guess what? Death happens on both sides of the isle, not just to democratic voters. Each state has their own laws on if they count dead voters or not. So all the conspiracy theories pushed by the devil's reject Rudy Giuliani is in part based on a long-known bipartisan phenomenon. This isn't some conspiracy like they're trying to paint it out to be.

It is pathetic how the Trump administration and the majority of Republican politicians have handled the results of this election. The secretary of state from Georgia just made a statement that Linsdey Graham basically asked him to not count entire counties' votes due to problems with the legibility of a few signatures. This is who the right's top guys are. Rudy Giuliani, Lindsey Graham, Mitch McConnel. True obstructers of justice. Evil sons of bitches.

HORSE is offline I am HELLO KITTY damnit!!!
    ugh, anyone with a one sided mindset (right or left) is why the country is the way it is right now....
    Capebuffalo likes this.

Big Tech's coordinated suppression amounts to a censorship cartel

Fakebook seeks to censor "coordinated inauthentic behavior," which is a term they made up and so can define any way they see fit.

It's The Thought Police by a name that sounds less threatening if only because it's completely inscrutable.

Quote Originally Posted by HORSE View Post
    ugh, anyone with a one sided mindset (right or left) is why the country is the way it is right now....

When it comes to right vs wrong, there is no in the middle. Republicans are wrong on just about all counts with electing Trump in the first place and then lying and obstructing justice in his favor. There is no meeting in the middle with a fascist pseudo-dictator who now is claiming election fraud and firing off futile conspiracy theories that only the most gullible people would believe. I don't negotiate with liars and I don't find common ground with them either.

Blog Entries
    Day 10 - Quantum Financial System Arrest Tracker

No arrest made.

Capebuffalo is offline - MONITOR -
    Quote Originally Posted by Test Monsterone View Post
    When it comes to right vs wrong, there is no in the middle. Republicans are wrong on just about all counts with electing Trump in the first place and then lying and obstructing justice in his favor. There is no meeting in the middle with a fascist pseudo-dictator who now is claiming election fraud and firing off futile conspiracy theories that only the most gullible people would believe. I don't negotiate with liars and I don't find common ground with them either.
    I bet you’re fun at parties.
    HORSE, almostgone and Cuz like this.

almostgone is offline AR-Platinum Elite- Hall of Famer
    1)World economic forum.
    2)Global reset.

Let's hope not, lol.
    HORSE likes this.
    There are 3 loves in my life: my wife, my English mastiffs, and my weightlifting....Man, my wife gets really pissed when I get the 3 confused...
    A minimum of 100 posts and 45 days membership required for source checks. Source checks are performed at my discretion.

Mayor Rudy tears CNN reporterette a new asshole

almostgone likes this.

For anyone who hasn't seen it, here's today's press conference.

There probably will be a number of NeverTrumpers who get caught up in this but that does not change the fact that they are going to BURY the demoncrat party.

The reason the vote count was stopped mysteriously in the late evening was that there had been SO MANY walk-in votes cast for Trump that it outstripped the Smartmatic software's "Cheat Feature's" ability to switch sufficient Trump votes to Bite-Me votes to put Creepy Uncle Joe the lead. Which left the demoncrats no choice but to stop the counting and bring in hundreds of thousands of manufactured paper ballots for Bite-Me, enough to give him the lead.

Both Dominion and Smartmatic have ceased operations, cleared out their offices and their executives are on the lam.

Blog Entries
    Day 11 - Quantum Financial System Arrest Tracker

No arrest made.

Quote Originally Posted by Capebuffalo View Post
    I bet you’re fun at parties.

Does being a Trump supporter make you a good partier? Well hell, maybe I've been a Trumpster my whole life and didn't know it.

Mooseman33 is offline Knowledgeable Member
    so you decide who is right and wrong before everything is certified?

us trump guys would party and welcome a mentally challenged person like urself, the difference is that the other side would not welcome us. But we are the problem?
    Capebuffalo and Cuz like this.

Quote Originally Posted by Mooseman33 View Post
    so you decide who is right and wrong before everything is certified?

us trump guys would party and welcome a mentally challenged person like urself, the difference is that the other side would not welcome us. But we are the problem?
    Mentally challenged? What university did you attend? What was your IQ score? What was your SAT score? You’re the mentally challenged person supporting a tyrant but you’re too stupid to tell your head from your own ass.

Mentally challenged? What university did you attend? What was your IQ score? What was your SAT score? You’re the mentally challenged person supporting a tyrant but you’re too stupid to tell your head from your own ass.
    You need to stop sniffing your own panties. Making you irritable.

Listen...
    I am as guilty as anyone (and more than most) for getting heated sometimes...

Maybe we should all just tone it down a wee bit.

Wear gloves when you box...

Quote Originally Posted by The Deadlifting Dog View Post
    Listen...
    I am as guilty as anyone (and more than most) for getting heated sometimes...

Maybe we should all just tone it down a wee bit.

Wear gloves when you box...
    Absolutely Correct Sir.

Mooseman33 is offline Knowledgeable Member
    liberalism is a mental disease.

I have stated it here many times.

you say im too stupid, you want to go to test scores. how about a spelling bee?

you realize that u just disrespected more then half of the members here, you didnt just call me stupid you called all of us who support TRUMP stupid.
    yet you ask for help from ALL of us on here often.

you are a POS man.I hope no trump people will help you with ur stupid questions moving forward.

Quote Originally Posted by Mooseman33 View Post
    liberalism is a mental disease.

I have stated it here many times.

you say im too stupid, you want to go to test scores. how about a spelling bee?

you realize that u just disrespected more then half of the members here, you didnt just call me stupid you called all of us who support TRUMP stupid.
    yet you ask for help from ALL of us on here often.

you are a POS man.I hope no trump people will help you with ur stupid questions moving forward.
    Mooseman, just realize...
    You are stating that he disrepected more than half the members here because he called Trump supporters stupid.
    Yet you just disrespected any liberal here by stating that they have a mental disease. You even went on to say that you have stated it many times, thus insulting all the liberals many times.

So by your own logic... you and him are both being disrespectful.

I will say it again...

I am guilty of being an ass sometimes...
    But we should all try to be somewhat respectful.

Of course, I am no boss so do what you want.
    We are American afterall.

Except Booz, and Sil, and Tarmyg, and Clarky etc...
    But fuck them 'cause Murica Rules.

Thread Information