Thread: I love my gut

bermich is offline Anabolic Member

I love my gut

I got done working out, drinking a lot of water. Of course I looked at myself in the mirror and was trying on a shirt that now does not fit. I looked in the mirror again all relaxed and noticed how big and round my belly has gotten. It actually made me laugh. It looked like I had a baby in my belly. My gut has never been this big. Im only 3 weeks into my cycle too. Damn. Im gonna have to tell people I am having twins or something like that. Sit ups are not gonna help this out much.
    The reason I can laugh about my big round gut is I can lose it just as fast, I hope.
    Any suggestions. I didnt think with my body type that I would need to consider a cutting cycle. I never even did research on it.

palme is offline Rosie Member
    You should see the gut as an investment! Do you now how many beers and pringles it has taken to shape it? Alot of $$ when you think about huh?
    Now go get a lipo and sell that shit to tyler durden so he can make soap/bombs out of it and blow up the IRS building. Your helping making a new America! Your a hero bro!

And wtf am i on?

Start taking some morningwalks bro, they work really good.

rxarms is offline Associate Member
    L-argenine, primo, and swimming will melt off. VERY SERIOUS

Thread Information