Like Tree6Likes
  • 1 Post By Fluidic Kimbo
  • 4 Post By BG
  • 1 Post By Cuz

Thread: Tattoo- Veni Vidi Vici

Tattoo- Veni Vidi Vici

Tattooed on my chest, the badge of honor to know why I'm alive in this fucking world. What sense?
    _
    I was born to conquer, to win!
    Each victory, each achievement of a goal, is unique ..it is glorious to shut up those who doubt my potential encial .. "Veni Vidi Vici" comes from the Latin meaning
    Vim, Vi, Venci .. It was given by the general and Roman consul Julius Caesar in 47 BC. Caesar used the phrase in a message to the Roman Senate describing his recent victory over Fárnaces II do Ponto at the Battle of Zela ... May my legacy remain in this 🌎, let's look for dreams and goals. Life is unique .🏌🛤

Fluidic Kimbo is online now Morale Officer (de facto)
    Personally I would have said:

I came, I observed, I empathised

I feel this is less invasive.
    Too-$mall likes this.

Too-$mall is offline Member
    Blog Entries
    i like "so it goes"

So is this the Tattoo thread. i was just thinking of starting one. i know everyone's taste is different but I've been thinking more and more about ink. i have a book where i write down my ideas and do shitty sketches for someone with real talent to vastly improve on. i want some really knarly tats, but when i go to write down my ideas, it's birds and nature stuff.

right now i have a big parrot on my shoulder in some leaves with a frog hiding in there. next up i think is going to be a dog paw on the back of my calf. then i need a cover up. i either want reticulated python scales across the top part of my back faded in or the icon of sin, or both-icon of sin over lapping the scales.

Tattoo- Veni Vidi Vici-772c61b768e325835d00080b19a65e9c.jpgTattoo- Veni Vidi Vici-1200px-python_reticulatus_-_-1080.jpgTattoo- Veni Vidi Vici-baphomet_doom_2_by_ap_333_dqnl2g-fullview.jpg

then maybe this tattoo, but not clowny and loose the shells, and the header saying change. at the bottom "laugh now cry later"
    Tattoo- Veni Vidi Vici-6f72253cbdba5d0eb54e3146f5ae646d-evil-tattoos-tattoos-pics.jpg

and i've been thinking about getting a huge jagged smile across my stomach. something like this, but loose the eyes. i just want the mouth.

Tattoo- Veni Vidi Vici-342527faff6ea6e2c2afc71418f170ef84ab9f2f_hq.jpgTattoo- Veni Vidi Vici-unnamed.jpg

Fluidic Kimbo is online now Morale Officer (de facto)
    Quote Originally Posted by Too-$mall View Post
    right now i have a big parrot on my shoulder in some leaves with a frog hiding in there.
    Yeah but frogs start out as tadpoles.

So until the 'frog' establishes itself hiding among those leaves, shouldn't it be a tadpole?

BG
    BG is online now The Real Deal - AR-Platinum Elite- Hall of Famer
    I have on my forearm..........

Do Not Pray For An Easy Life Pray For The Strength To Overcome A Difficult One.

Disclaimer-BG is presenting fictitious opinions and does in no way encourage nor condone the use of any illegal substances.
    The information discussed is strictly for entertainment purposes only.

Everything was impossible until somebody did it!

I've got 99 problems......but my squat/dead ain't one !!

It doesnt matter how good looking she is, some where, some one is tired of her shit.

Light travels faster then sound. This is why some people appear bright until you hear them speak.

Great place to start researching ! http://forums.steroid.com/anabolic-s...-database.html

Beetlegeuse is online now Knowledgeable Member
    I'll be you a donut you can't pronounce it in proper Latin.

Cuz
    Cuz is online now Knowledgeable Member
    LOL you do realize that clown from Australia had this right?
    Too-$mall likes this.

Too-$mall is offline Member
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Fluidic Cameron View Post
    Yeah but frogs start out as tadpoles.

So until the 'frog' establishes itself hiding among those leaves, shouldn't it be a tadpole?

the F are you talking about? out of context.

Thread Information