wrstlr69sdnl is offline Senior Member

What HighSchool SterioType Are You

http://www.mutedfaith.com/quiz/q1.htm

Mine was a Jock I knew I would be everyone called me one in highschool even though I only weightlifted and wrestled.

bermich is offline Anabolic Member
    Fuck highschool. Highschool is over with and once out, whatever status you had is gone. Rea life now applies. Not what type of shoes you wear.
    Now I know why I never went.

BIG R is offline Member
    I was not any stereotype only an individual. I still am this way. I would hate to be classified.

R

ichiban is offline Female Member
    allright....i am pissed off at that thing.

I was a mixture in highschool, a bunch of steriotypes rolled into one big mess

clockworks is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by bermich
    Fuck highschool. Highschool is over with and once out, whatever status you had is gone. Rea life now applies. Not what type of shoes you wear.
    obviously a would be geek... hehe, just kidding ya...=)

i got geek big time, woo woo! which is bs, i was friends with a lot of the jocks, played sports, lifted weights, did drugs, etc etc, all the shit a normal highschool kid did..but i also >aced< AP comp sci and became a really powerful warrior in cyberspace!! haha...=)

but bermich is right, who cares now...now i'm stronger than most all my friends ever were in highschool or will be (save strut99gt...=P)

-- cb

Quote Originally Posted by bermich

easy dude its just a thing everyone would have fun doing geez were you picked on in highschool or something I liked it well when I went

tolinka is offline Senior Member
    This is hard to decide, I was actually playing sports, I wasnt the best, but I was in top medium, I was also the rebel, teachers hated me since I was in 4th grade all through High School years...I was also a druggie for a long time and said things like "Dude...and Cooool"(In hebrew), I had alot of friends and girls liked me, but for some reason, I never knew in "what" way they liked me, a freidn or more then a friend....I guess I had my bad times and good times....ok time to go to sleep now....

RON
    RON is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by wrstlr69sdnl
    http://www.mutedfaith.com/quiz/q1.htm

Mine was a Jock I knew I would be everyone called me one in highschool even though I only weightlifted and wrestled.
    That damned thing called me a slut. Wow imagine that

LOL. Actually highschool was ok. Like Clockwork said. We are now better than most of the most popular guys. Its like how all the movies go. The jocks are now gas station attendants. Most of the geeks are still geeks though. Most of the hot girls are now ugly and most of the ugly girls are NOW SO HOT. Be popular in highschool for 4 years and nothing afterwards or hate highschool and be successful for 30 years after.
    Actually I was the one who skated by in school and still graduated because all the teachers liked me.

WAIT. I actually did the test thingy. It says I am an outsider and came from a disfunctional family. Thats gay.
    I remember the first day of school. Spent like 100 dollars on paper, folders, pencils, separaters, etc. Come a month later and I am later for second period with a piece of paper and hopefully find a broken pencil by a trash can before I get to class.
    2 months later I usually ditch 1st and 2nd period and hope the girl next to me will let me borrow a piece of paper and a pencil....

LORDBLiTZ Guest
    I was an asshole in high school, and i'm an asshole now.

EXCESS is offline Retired Moderator
    It said I was a JOCK!!! That test is a load of crap. I'd rather be a slut.

kc
    kc is offline Female Member
    huh...it said i am a jock..or was i guess since high school is done...i woulda prolly said, had there been no test, that i was the geekiest, most athletic chick my high school ever let skip 70% of class

tolinka is offline Senior Member
    Hmmm...It said I was a jock, I dont think I was, cause I was a small guy, I still am...I dont beat people, I had people to beat them for me.

Carlos_E is offline National Level Bodybuilder/Hall of Famer/RETIRED
    Quote Originally Posted by RON
    Apparently I'm a slut to.

Juggernaut is offline AR Jester
    Alright, I must have done something wrong, it said I was a Geek. Too funny, I'm a 6' 230 lb Geek! I guess I'll have to start wearing a pocket protector from now on.

100571 is offline Associate Member
    I was a "goodie two shoes". Hmm, I think the test is flawed.

Gmill13 is offline Associate Member
    totally flawed IT said I was a GOTH. Just because I focussed my hostility in other places rather than the football field it told me i was a goth. wow.

TANK01 is offline Associate Member
    I'm a Goth 2, and proud of it !

lloyd_cannon is offline Associate Member
    yes i was almost a goth like the potion thing i would shove that down someones throat. I was a jock though i geuss thats right the weight room is one of my most favorite places to go. My dad threatens grounding me from lifting weights instead of xbox or girlfriend its hillarious. I am a smart jock though and i dont beat up kids cause they look funny assholes and smartasses get to feel the wrath but i dont get much anymore. I have a 3.95 gpa going into junior year. School is a breeze so i just sit and write up plays and talk but the teachers really piss me off when the want you to work when you dont have to.

AandF6969 is offline Made Up Of Wires
    Fuck high school

GNCGUY83 is offline Junior Member
    fuck highschool, glad i dont have to put up with that stupid shit anymore....

chicamahomico is offline Respected Member
    Ahhh high school, the time of your life, I'd do it all over again if I could and I wouldn't change a whole lot of what I did. In highschool you can actually live by the motto 'he who cares the least wins...', try doing than in real life and you will end up livibng in a dumpster with oscar thge grouch. I don't think I've ever had so much fun as I did in grade 12, the third time .

I never understood people who say college is the time of you life, why would you risk fucking up college, it costs so much to go, high school is free. You can go to high school for free for 100 years if you wanted to.

Oh yeah, I'm a 'jock', whatever that really means.

Quote Originally Posted by lloyd_cannon
    I was a jock though i geuss thats right the weight room is one of my most favorite places to go. My dad threatens grounding me from lifting weights instead of xbox or girlfriend its hillarious. I am a smart jock though and i dont beat up kids cause they look funny assholes and smartasses get to feel the wrath but i dont get much anymore. I have a 3.95 gpa going into junior year. School is a breeze so i just sit and write up plays and talk but the teachers really piss me off when the want you to work when you dont have to.

Shit my dad did the same thing he grounded me from the gym and weightlifting at school altogether but I hade body conditioning for 5th period so I got to lift no madder what

Oh yeah I was a dumb ass jock my gpa average was a 1.7 I think now I am paying for it so I can get my deploma and leave to boot camp by augest 18th I only have 5 credits to go right now though YEAH

Why fuck it?

I enjoy it very much get to see friends and talk to people all day long! I also like to learn I dont see why people hated it so much I believe noone can make you feel inferior without your consent so why let it get to you if someone calls you a shithead or a dumbfucker! I am not mean to shit for people b/c i know what it is like i was the little skinny kid with braces/glasses in intermediate and middle school. I can look back and laugh at those immature things done to me and move on highschool nowadays is nothing like the movies want you to think it is! I wish it was how the football players are all looked at like gods but not true! Popular kids are looked down on by the majority even if they aren't asses. The ones who think they are underprivelegd because they don't have any friends need to look at their own personalities first and then they will see why people dont like them.

ColdSore is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by RON
    The damn thing called me a SLUT too ....I saw that one coming though

Quote Originally Posted by ColdStone
    The damn thing called me a SLUT too ....I saw that one coming though
    hey i think this just means you were the horniest guy in highschool

TimeaJr is offline Female Member
    apparently i am a blonde (cheerleader type)

but i wasn't really

i fucking hated high school

Thread Information