• 2 Post By SampsonandDelilah
  • 1 Post By XnavyHMCS
  • 2 Post By charger69
  • 2 Post By Cuz
  • 4 Post By The Deadlifting Dog

Thread: Facebook Fitness Forum/s Call-out

XnavyHMCS is online now Senior Member

Facebook Fitness Forum/s Call-out

I belong to this forum on FB, Over 50 Fitness.

On the forum I have made a few friends, but it is mostly some kind of question and answer / look at me club.

What has shocked me, again just late last week, is the number of guys on there that post up their pictures, and promote some type of diet along with training discipline, as the key to their success; while not mentioning AAS usage in this mix.

Other members have called them out on it, along with myself, only stating the obvious.

It is unbelievable to me, in this day and age where TRT and AAS usage is so open, that these guys can think that they are "fooling" somebody.

Last week some guy had some pictures up, along with the advice about eating seaweed, macros, micros and holy water (on his history were a bunch of pics of him carrying a Bible and going to church... Someone mentioned AAS, and this guy denied, denied and and denied... I chimed in and said that I believe and support the "accuser", as I am a long-time user myself And I closed my comments with an old quote by Mike Mentzer, that he said (it must have been 1978-78, perhaps 80) at Brown's Sporting Goods, in the Southlake Mall, Merrerville, Indiana (just outside of Chicago). He said when asked bout steroids , "Asking a bodybuilder if he is taking steriods is like asking a guy if he beats-off; everybody is doing it, but nobody wants to tell you all about."

So the thread starter guy, he reports me to admin... Fucking douchbag. I am still a member, for now...

Anyone with any similar experiences?
    SampsonandDelilah likes this.

SampsonandDelilah is offline Knowledgeable Member
    No experience in that realm at all (this is the only place I roll) however that doesn’t surprise me a bit.

Shit, I’m all natural too
    XnavyHMCS and sv.elia like this.

Booz is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer
    I admit it I beat off everyday

Remember.............for us to help you you need to help us....................stats and exp.........

Source checks and Ugl's to be kept to PM's
    dont ask for source checks unless you have 100 posts/and 45 days minimum as a participating member.........

Booz.. a long-standing member of the AR Police:

sorry but absolutely no sources will be checked at this present time....

XnavyHMCS is online now Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Booz View Post
    I admit it I beat off everyday
    Well shit Booz...

We got something in common...
    Booz likes this.

charger69 is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Ok one thing to remember. Facebook is a public forum. Most people have pics of themselves and their family and are easily located. Remember AAS is illegal and in the same class of drug as cocaine. I think that anyone that goes on social media and announces to the world that they are on AAS is looking for problems. People can think that they know, but they have that little bit of doubt which is why they want the person to admit it.... to confirm it is true.
    You ask me on social media or even in the gym, I’m all natural. Vitamins, creatine, protein, a strict diet, and working out 2 x a day is my secret.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    ghettoboyd and XnavyHMCS like this.

Cuz
    Cuz is offline VET
    Not trying to come off as a smartass here but all i have to say about facebook is fuck it
    XnavyHMCS and ghettoboyd like this.

Quote Originally Posted by charger69 View Post
    Ok one thing to remember. Facebook is a public forum. Most people have pics of themselves and their family and are easily located. Remember AAS is illegal and in the same class of drug as cocaine. I think that anyone that goes on social media and announces to the world that they are on AAS is looking for problems. People can think that they know, but they have that little bit of doubt which is why they want the person to admit it.... to confirm it is true.
    You ask me on social media or even in the gym, I’m all natural. Vitamins, creatine, protein, a strict diet, and working out 2 x a day is my secret.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    CREATINE!!!!! WTF?!?!?

I'd be careful bro...

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	creatine.jpg 
Views:	15 
Size:	8.8 KB 
ID:	179504

Thread Information