Like Tree3Likes
  • 1 Post By Fluidic Kimbo
  • 1 Post By Test Monsterone
  • 1 Post By almostgone

Thread: Dragging his daughters back to Dubai

Fluidic Kimbo is offline Morale Officer (de facto)

Dragging his daughters back to Dubai

Today for the first time I've read about how the head of the United Arab Emirates drags his daughters back home when they try to escape. He has thirty kids altogether by a few different women.

One of his daughters wanted to leave Dubai, and so she crossed the border into Oman, and from there she eventually made her way to England. Her father sent a bunch of guys to England, and they found her in Cambridge and dragged her into a car. From there, they transported her to France, and then they put her on a private jet back home to Dubai.

One of his daughters, Latifa, recorded a 40-minute video before she attempted to escape from Dubai. I'm 20 minutes into watching it now. You can see it here:

XnavyHMCS is online now Senior Member
    Different culture bro...

Not our (the west) problem...

You are from the UK, right? So, this shit should come as no surprise to you.

We don't have the resources or the time to right every wrong in the world...

Sucks to be her (to be rich and privileged as hell)...

Fluidic Kimbo is offline Morale Officer (de facto)
    I'd much prefer to be living in the UK, working 40 hours per week and earning £20,000 per year, than living in Dubai and having a credit card limit of $3,000,000 but being under the control of my father who's killed a few people and has be imprisoned and beaten every time I try to leave the country (and then has me abducted and put on a private jet home).
    XnavyHMCS likes this.

Test Monsterone is offline Anabolic Member
    The middle east still operates like the Western world did in the middle ages. They have a lot of catching up to do.
    XnavyHMCS likes this.

almostgone is online now AR-Platinum Elite- Hall of Famer
    Quote Originally Posted by Fluidic Kimbo View Post
    I'd much prefer to be living in the UK, working 40 hours per week and earning £20,000 per year, than living in Dubai and having a credit card limit of $3,000,000 but being under the control of my father who's killed a few people and has be imprisoned and beaten every time I try to leave the country (and then has me abducted and put on a private jet home).

Absolutely. Assets have little value if you have no freedom.
    XnavyHMCS likes this.
    There are 3 loves in my life: my wife, my English mastiffs, and my weightlifting....Man, my wife gets really pissed when I get the 3 confused...
    A minimum of 100 posts and 45 days membership required for source checks. Source checks are performed at my discretion.

Thread Information