• 2 Post By Ashop
  • 1 Post By BG
  • 1 Post By Bio-Active
  • 1 Post By Beetlegeuse

Thread: Ufc 251 !! Fight island !!

BG
    BG is offline The Real Deal - AR-Platinum Elite- Hall of Famer

Ufc 251 !! Fight island !!

Well the time has come for Dana White to shine. He took so much shit from the media https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TSjDSUt1c4w and everyone else about doing UFC's but he really pulled off fight island https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BOOlIXLOQ40 !

I cant wait for this card, 3 title fights, then Rose rematching Jessica A, and I hope I get to see Page Vanzant get her ass kicked for her last fight on her contract. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KDQEqHPEUxw

Going shopping for food, I CANT WAIT!!!!!!
    SampsonandDelilah likes this.

Disclaimer-BG is presenting fictitious opinions and does in no way encourage nor condone the use of any illegal substances.
    The information discussed is strictly for entertainment purposes only.

Everything was impossible until somebody did it!

I've got 99 problems......but my squat/dead ain't one !!

It doesnt matter how good looking she is, some where, some one is tired of her shit.

Light travels faster then sound. This is why some people appear bright until you hear them speak.

Great place to start researching ! http://forums.steroid.com/anabolic-s...-database.html

SampsonandDelilah is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Oh man, it’s going to be EPIC!!!

Really hope Usman kicks the shit out of Masvidal...
    BMF, my ass

Hoping Aldo gets back on top and want to see Holloway get his belt back too!

And ROSE!! As a Coloradoan, she’s one of my faves! (Along with Gaethje).

This card is UNREAL!

charger69 is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Is this just pay per view?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by charger69 View Post

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

It is. 65$ I believe.

Prelims are free though...

BG
    Quote Originally Posted by charger69 View Post
    With a bit of effort you could stream it.

Disclaimer-BG is presenting fictitious opinions and does in no way encourage nor condone the use of any illegal substances.

It doesnt matter how good looking she is, some where, some one is tired of her shit.

Light travels faster then sound. This is why some people appear bright until you hear them speak.

Great place to start researching ! http://forums.steroid.com/anabolic-s...-database.html

BG
    Quote Originally Posted by SampsonandDelilah View Post
    Oh man, it’s going to be EPIC!!!

Really hope Usman kicks the shit out of Masvidal...
    BMF, my ass

Hoping Aldo gets back on top and want to see Holloway get his belt back too!

And ROSE!! As a Coloradoan, she’s one of my faves! (Along with Gaethje).

This card is UNREAL!
    Well at least we agree on Rose............
    I want Jorge to put Usman to sleep, he's a dork!
    I hope Aldo retires after Yan KO's him
    Volcanowski is for real!! Love Hollaway but I think the sport has evolved around him, he had a sick run, was humble champ.

Quote Originally Posted by BG View Post
    Volcanowski is for real!! Love Hollaway but I think the sport has evolved around him, he had a sick run, was humble champ.
    Lol! At least we agree on Rose

Volcanowski is definitely for real, without a doubt. As you said, just always appreciated Holloway.

Masvidal?! Ugh. Lol
    BG likes this.

moetorious is offline Junior Member
    Big props to the fighter its freakin Hooottt out here, I can barely spend 30 minutes outside walking let alone fighting.
    BG likes this.

BG
    Quote Originally Posted by moetorious View Post
    Big props to the fighter its freakin Hooottt out here, I can barely spend 30 minutes outside walking let alone fighting.
    Thats what they were worried about.....they say it gets high 90's to over 100........how close are you and how hot is it?

Ashop is offline Anabolic Member
    I think Jorge will have a tough night against Usman.
    BG and SampsonandDelilah like this.

BG
    Quote Originally Posted by Ashop View Post
    I think Jorge will have a tough night against Usman.
    Yes for sure, Im just not a fan of Usman. I think Usman training with Gaejthe is going to make the difference, I couldn't imagin sparring with him. We will probably see the best Usman ever tonight, Ill still be routing for Floridas own Jorge

Yes for sure, Im just not a fan of Usman. I think Usman training with Gaejthe is going to make the difference, I couldn't imagin sparring with him. We will probably see the best Usman ever tonight, Ill still be routing for Floridas own Jorge

Now it makes sense...Florida love lol

Prelims have been good so far!

moetorious is offline Junior Member
    Thats what they were worried about.....they say it gets high 90's to over 100........how close are you and how hot is it?
    It could reach up to 122 Fahrenheit keep put and since its by the beach the humidity is through the roof.

Wasn’t blown away with the main event and thought Holloway was ROBBED!!

Rose took a beating in her victory too...

Bio-Active is online now AR-Hall of Famer
    I felt like Max got robbed too. Those take downs were nothing and max controlled the ring pretty much the entire fight. It’s unfortunate cause now loosing to him twice I doubt we will see a trilogy

Quote Originally Posted by Bio-Active View Post
    I felt like Max got robbed too. Those take downs were nothing and max controlled the ring pretty much the entire fight. It’s unfortunate cause now loosing to him twice I doubt we will see a trilogy
    Absolutely agree with everything you said and the trilogy...sucks. I thought Max looked vintage picking him apart on the outside and landing straight punches. The takedowns weren’t efficient and he stuffed most of them anyways. The takedown at the end of round 5 didn’t do him any favors for sure. Was really surprised he lost that

S&D,

How’s your chest doing??

Quote Originally Posted by The Deadlifting Dog View Post
    S&D,

How’s your chest doing??
    Still sore! Much better though. Did some light flies and pec dec yesterday to work through it and get a stretch.

Humbling for sure!

Beetlegeuse is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Excellent fights all, except the main event which, considering the contestants, probably was about as good as could have been hoped for. I can't help but wonder what the one referee who gave all five rounds to Usman was doing during the first round, because I'm pretty sure he wasn't watching the fight I was.

I hated to see Namajunas lose the first fight to Andrade the way she did so I was happy to see the reversal of fortunes. Getting KTFO'd is one thing but picked up by the little steroid queen, dropped on your head and knocked senseless is altogether something else. One of those mistakes you'll you're not likely to make more than once in the same lifetime. The style mismatch reminded me of Ali-Frazier. One fighter was grace in motion and the other cuddint spill greatz if her life depended on it. Andrade is now oh-fer in her last two fights (for the first time in her career) so It'll be interesting to see how she'll adjust (or if she'll adjust). But she's a long damn way from ever getting that belt back, particularly after the ass-whuppin' Little Miz Bruce Lee put on her.

The Holloway fight was still more proof that the UFC needs to shoot all of the boxing judges and hire replacements who are properly trained in scoring an MMA contest.

The worst part was having to listen to Bisping's pea brain rattle around inside of his tin brain case for 3 hours plus. Fight Nights and UFCs on ESPN I usually watch the fight on video with Russian commentators so I don't have to listen to "the Count's" self-adoration and mental masturbation, but I made a mistake and downloaded this one in English because it's been so long since there was a UFC fought overseas (UFC 243) that I'd forgot that Joe Rogan doesn't work the foreign fights any more. My Russian is so bad that most of the time I think the Rooskie announcers are giving out their babushka's recipe for borscht but what little I can make out still sounds more intelligent than anything coming from Bisping's mouth.

^^^^^^ brilliant.

That slam Rose took in fight 1 was one of the nastiest you’ll ever see. Looked like it had the potential to be a career ender. Rose looked crisp and composed all night and you’re right, Rose threw straight line punches down the pipe while the “steroid queen” swung wildly with hooks and uppercuts. Just glad the judges didn’t screw that fight up too.

Max was just further proof that you “can’t leave the fight in the hands of the judges”....because they will SCREW you.

Thread Information