Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Like Tree57Likes

Thread: Trump for President 2016?

lovbyts is offline Knowledgeable Member

Trump for President 2016?

OK WOW!!! I'm very surprised he actually said he is running. I was 100% sure he was just going to show boat and announce he is not running.

This should be a very interesting campaign year.
    songdog and Brett N like this.

Joco71 is offline Senior Member
    Oh its going to be great!! I can't wait to see how things are going to go down. I was thinking the same thing about trump just like he did last time.

I do like the fact that trump is so critical of China I wish more people were.

BG
    BG is offline The Real Deal - AR-Platinum Elite- Hall of Famer
    Better then Clinton.
    william981125 and songdog like this.

Disclaimer-BG is presenting fictitious opinions and does in no way encourage nor condone the use of any illegal substances.
    The information discussed is strictly for entertainment purposes only.

Everything was impossible until somebody did it!

I've got 99 problems......but my squat/dead ain't one !!

It doesnt matter how good looking she is, some where, some one is tired of her shit.

Light travels faster then sound. This is why some people appear bright until you hear them speak.

Great place to start researching ! http://forums.steroid.com/anabolic-s...-database.html

GirlyGymRat is offline Knowledgeable Elite ~ Respected Female Leader ~
    I would like to see him in a debate. I might even break my carb macro and eat popcorn!

Quote Originally Posted by BG View Post
    Better then Clinton.
    OK that was a low blow, against Trump...
    BG likes this.

I don't know who I will vote for just yet, but I know for sure it won't be Hillary or any other democrat for that matter.

RaginCajun is offline Pissing Excellence!
    saw that.

i am not sure whose side i am on.

i like rand paul but he is kind of getting a little extreme

which one of the republican candidates served in the military?

BG
    Quote Originally Posted by lovbyts View Post
    OK that was a low blow, against Trump...
    Double up.
    Two birds, one stone.

Disclaimer-BG is presenting fictitious opinions and does in no way encourage nor condone the use of any illegal substances.

It doesnt matter how good looking she is, some where, some one is tired of her shit.

Light travels faster then sound. This is why some people appear bright until you hear them speak.

Great place to start researching ! http://forums.steroid.com/anabolic-s...-database.html

Brett N is offline Senior Member
    Doesn't he announce this every 4 years? I think he has even said he is officially running before.

I will believe it when I see his name on the ballot.

there isn't anybody I know that wants a democrat next term but I will bet a case of dunkin donuts that it happens. It's a familiar name and they really get the minorities out there along with all the lazy sob's that like their welfare and financial aid. Seems more and more of the country is getting aid nowadays. (sorry, I'll climb down from my soapbox now)

I would honetly like to see Trump run, he would pull the rug out from under all the politicians that like to cast nets of bullshit and deception. (always thought the same thing of Perot too)

hawk14dl is offline Senior Member
    I want to see it.

I'll actually go vote if he runs

He will need to pick the right people around him or it will be all for not.

Quote Originally Posted by Brett N View Post
    Doesn't he announce this every 4 years? I think he has even said he is officially running before.

I will believe it when I see his name on the ballot.

there isn't anybody I know that wants a democrat next term but I will bet a case of dunkin donuts that it happens. It's a familiar name and they really get the minorities out there along with all the lazy sob's that like their welfare and financial aid. Seems more and more of the country is getting aid nowadays. (sorry, I'll climb down from my soapbox now)

I would honetly like to see Trump run, he would pull the rug out from under all the politicians that like to cast nets of bullshit and deception. (always thought the same thing of Perot too)
    No, this is the first time. He always holds a conference to say he is not running.

One thing I really like besides his stance
    on China and Isis is he is not accepting any funds or donations. He is using his own money so no one owns him.
    Last edited by lovbyts; 06-16-2015 at 10:57 AM.

No, this is the first time. He always holds a conference to say he is not running.

on China and Isis is he is not accepting any funds or donations. He is using his own money so no one owns him.
    That's a great point LB which is huge when it comes to making the right decision depending who is swaying that decision because of support or contributions.

Honkey_Kong is offline Superbowl XLIX Champs!

I'm sure there are going to be some "unofficial" donations that wont be reported. What good is the presidency, if you can't use it to line your pockets?

I don't really have faith in Trump being a good president. But so far every other name I've heard has been one bad idea after another. It's all a big farce anyways.

bdos is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by GirlyGymRat View Post
    I would like to see him in a debate. I might even break my carb macro and eat popcorn!
    Donald Trump "GGR you're fired"

Quote Originally Posted by bdos View Post
    Donald Trump "GGR you're fired"
    ha I was just talking about that with a co worker. It would be funny to see him walk into the white house and point at all the cabinet workers and say, You're Fired. Also the rest of congress IMO. We need some new blood, not guys who have been there for 30 - 40 years. Obviously they are not doing any good.

It's funny, CNN is trying to say all he talked about is how he is rich and are saying he is not worth 8 billion, more like 4. Well if he didn't talk about money then they would accuse him of trying to hide it. I guess if he only has 4 billion then maybe he claimed to much on his tax return and should get a refund. lol

Politics is a grey area for me I'm not overly interested but ill lmao at the cartoons they put in the paper

tcw
    tcw is offline Senior Member
    Of Course...Trump will never be president---he knows that and so does everyone else. He's more of a Gadfly than a serious Candidate.

What i don't get is How and who is funding his campaign?
    j3374 likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by bdos View Post
    Politics is a grey area for me I'm not overly interested but ill lmao at the cartoons they put in the paper
    Me also, I really HATE politics and only got a little involved the last couple years of bush and a lot more with Obama. I just cant stand how 99% out of his mouth are dead set lies and how so many people believe them. Few actually look at what happens or what he does and only listens to what he says.

I'm not a big Trump fan by an means but that is another thing I have been thinking about. ALL the other politicians lean left or right until they get a feel what the people want to hear but when they are in office they do whatever they want and just keep saying some sweet sounding words. Trump has pretty much always the last several years said the exact same thing if people like it or not. At least you know where he stands and he isnt wishy washy.

Quote Originally Posted by tcw View Post
    Of Course...Trump will never be president---he knows that and so does everyone else. He's more of a Gadfly than a serious Candidate.

What i don't get is How and who is funding his campaign?
    No one is funding his campaign. That another plus. He says he is using 100% his own money so no influences.

Wouldn't he fund it himself and be able to claim it back? I'm on the other side of the globe so have no idea how it works in merica
    william981125 likes this.

tarmyg is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Blog Entries
    Trump running reminded me of one of the best Back in Black I have ever seen about Trump: Watch "Daily Show: Lewis Black Backs Trump for President" Video at New York Magazine

Blog Entries
    It would make for some great late night TV...

Brett N is offline Senior Member
    I would definitely think Trump could use his campaign money he puts up for his own campaign a tax deduction. I'm not 100%. I don't know if it looked at like a career expense or a risk/reward type of expense. I'm just making up terms, I know crap about taxes except what I do and mine is fairly straight forward.

I know you can't use gambling losses as a deduction unless you actually had gambling wins.

BG
    I just cant stand how 99% out of his mouth are dead set lies and how so many people believe them.
    Then nobody cares when he doesn't do what he says.

Quote Originally Posted by BG View Post
    Exactly and it just makes my head spin. Really it's like they are hypnotized by him and can't see anything going on around them.
    BG likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by BG
    Nobody cares that presidents don't do what they promised during campaigns.

Donna trump talks tuff. I would love to see him fire staffers in the White House.

I absolutely loved the apprentice when it first started. I am in program management so I imagined how I would respond to the challenges.

Donald trump would hire me. I am all that and a bag of chips

I too dislike politics. But politics must be played and I have learned that the most successful ppl in business know how politics are played.
    BG likes this.

Blog Entries

I am all that and a bag of chips

hahahaha

tcw
    tcw is offline Senior Member
    Oh...trust me. Those MOFO in Congress and the Senate, would "flock the Donald up."
    Trumps hands would be tied up faster than "a Fagala in Gay Sex Club !"

(just ask Arnold).

Donna trump talks tuff. I would love to see him fire staffers in the White House.

I absolutely loved the apprentice when it first started. I am in program management so I imagined how I would respond to the challenges.

Donald trump would hire me. I am all that and a bag of chips

I too dislike politics. But politics must be played and I have learned that the most successful ppl in business know how politics are played.

Armykid93 is offline Productive Member
    Quote Originally Posted by lovbyts
    No, this is the first time. He always holds a conference to say he is not running. One thing I really like besides his stance on China and Isis is he is not accepting any funds or donations. He is using his own money so no one owns him.
    My gut told me not to vote for him till I read this. That is absolutely BRILLIANT. That is what we need.

Quote Originally Posted by Armykid93 View Post

My gut told me not to vote for him till I read this. That is absolutely BRILLIANT. That is what we need.
    I haven't decided to vote for him yet but I'm not writing him off either as some will do without any consideration.

I like Donald Trump arrogance aside he has some good Ideas and he is not in anybodys pocket. I think is huge not to mention he has built an empire that spands across the world the guy knows how to make good hard decisions. Our country needs something different than the run of the mill politician. If we elect another politician from Washington its are own fault the way shit turns out. I'm not saying I will vote for him but he does have my attention. Just my.02.

Quote Originally Posted by Joco71 View Post
    I like Donald Trump arrogance aside he has some good Ideas and he is not in anybodys pocket. I think is huge not to mention he has built an empire that spands across the world the guy knows how to make good hard decisions. Our country needs something different than the run of the mill politician. If we elect another politician from Washington its are own fault the way shit turns out. I'm not saying I will vote for him but he does have my attention. Just my.02.
    Agreed. I remember when they lol and said an actor never could be president. Ronald Reagan.

Hell we voted in a non US citizen Muslim why not a billionaire?
    Joco71 and william981125 like this.

Well said!!

Armykid93 is offline Productive Member
    Quote Originally Posted by lovbyts
    Agreed. I remember when they lol and said an actor never could be president. Ronald Reagan. Hell we voted in a non US citizen Muslim why not a billionaire?
    Best. President. Ever.

gearbox is offline Knowledgeable Member
    I have heard left and right ppl say RR is the best president we have had.

songdog is offline ARs TOP DOG ~ MONITOR ~
    Yeah right!

Bonaparte is offline AR-Hall of Famer

Trump doesn't filter. I wondered if Obama didn't neither and thus the reason he used tele prompters on the campaign trail.

Edit. Auto correct :/

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread Information