• 6 Post By Booz
  • 1 Post By *Admin*
  • 1 Post By tbjake34
  • 1 Post By tbjake34
  • 2 Post By Test Monsterone

Thread: Guys I need some help here..

tbjake34 is offline Senior Member

Guys I need some help here..

My brothers in gear and iron, I met this girl about 9 months ago that I did some work for I thought she was attractive so after I completed the job I simply left her my business card and said hey if u want to get a drink sometime give me a call. She texted me a few days later and we would text occasionally for the next 7-8 months maybe I’d hear from her once a month. So I initially asked her to hang out and she kept saying no and no so I kind of gave up. She texts me out of the blue about 6 months ago saying she had been thinking about me and decided she wanted to hang out but she was going out of town for 3 months. I said yea hit me up when ur back. So she texts me when she got back a little over a month ago. We hung out and of course I fucked her. I had no intentions of it being anything more then just a booty call but as I got to know her I actually really like this girl. I’ve been banging this chick every weekend since about 5-6 weeks ago. I started to notice burning while I piss so I decided To get tested since I’ve had clhamydia in the past and I got the call today that I am positive for clhamydia.. To be honest I’m upset guys I really like this girls I asked her what her sex life was like the past year and she said she haven’t been with anyone in over a year. So what should I do? I really don’t think she’s a slut or anything she seems clean to me. Is it possible she’s had this for over a year and didn’t know it? Should I just say fuck it and both of us get treated and continue seeing her? I need some help here guys..

almostgone is online now AR-Platinum Elite- Hall of Famer
    Without question, you need to have a discussion with her. She needs to know and better for her to be pissed off than for you to be "that guy" that chooses not to tell her.
    < <Samson> > and KINGKONG like this.
    There are 3 loves in my life: my wife, my English mastiffs, and my weightlifting....Man, my wife gets really pissed when I get the 3 confused...
    A minimum of 100 posts and 45 days membership required for source checks. Source checks are performed at my discretion.

Booz is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer
    I’ve had chlamydia twice and from what I remember
    I’m sure I read that Women can carry it for quite a while without symptoms so she may be telling the truth?
    KINGKONG likes this.

Remember.............for us to help you you need to help us....................stats and exp.........

Source checks and Ugl's to be kept to PM's
    dont ask for source checks unless you have 100 posts/and 45 days minimum as a participating member.........

Booz.. a long-standing member of the AR Police:

sorry but absolutely no sources will be checked at this present time....

Capebuffalo is offline - MONITOR -
    If you really like her and there’s something there. Talk to her. She made have driven a tractor in a bikini. That’s how it’s transmitted. Sorry that was in a movie I can remember. Open dialog. Talk to her.
    Mooseman33 likes this.

I definitely called her right away and told her about my positive test she went to the doctor today and got tested as well. It’s just disappointing to know that she may be messing around with multiple dudes and I’m just one of them. She told me that she hasent been with anyone before me In over a year and I kind of believe her she doesn’t seem like the type to be sleeping around shit it took me 9 months to get her to hang out with me. She keeps saying how much she wants to be with me and all that so idk what to do at this point. I know everyone had a past and we’ve only been really serious for about 6 weeks.

JaneDoe is offline Banned
    Blog Entries
    Why do not you use a condom?
    *Admin* likes this.

almostgone is online now AR-Platinum Elite- Hall of Famer
    Quote Originally Posted by Capebuffalo View Post
    If you really like her and there’s something there. Talk to her. She made have driven a tractor in a bikini. That’s how it’s transmitted. Sorry that was in a movie I can remember. Open dialog. Talk to her.
    You know you drove me nuts because I couldn't recall where I heard it.

A little after 2:07, Cape.

Sorry, OP, but Cape and I are old and have trouble remembering stuff and things.
    Capebuffalo, Mooseman33 and Booz like this.
    There are 3 loves in my life: my wife, my English mastiffs, and my weightlifting....Man, my wife gets really pissed when I get the 3 confused...
    A minimum of 100 posts and 45 days membership required for source checks. Source checks are performed at my discretion.

Capebuffalo is offline - MONITOR -
    Quote Originally Posted by almostgone View Post
    You know you drove me nuts because I couldn't recall where I heard it.

A little after 2:07, Cape.

Sorry, OP, but Cape and I are old and have trouble remembering stuff and things.
    Your memory is better than mine. That is it. Dang AG. Lol
    almostgone likes this.

bullshark99 is offline Senior Member
    You make no mention of your recent activities, maybe you caught this elsewhere?

< <Samson> > is offline Neurologically Intact
    Blog Entries
    This is pretty much the main reason on why I’m so wary just to stick my dick anywhere, even with my wife being cool with it - I don’t wanna bring some nasty shit home - I have enough to deal with - and, believing people

Sure would like to tho. . . . Hmmm
    *Admin* likes this.

KINGKONG is offline Knowledgeable Member

Guys I need some help here..

Quote Originally Posted by Booz View Post
    I’ve had chlamydia twice and from what I remember
    I’m sure I read that Women can carry it for quite a while without symptoms so she may be telling the truth?
    This can be true, some women can carry it for Years and show no symptoms..I won't wear condoms, Id rather not have sex at all..Everytime I've tried I wanna rip it off half way through..so it's trying to be careful, trying to keep up a limited number of partners and make fwb pacts with them to try to avoid this..I've had the curable std's many times.i used to get z packs by the 10's..not proud of this but it's the price you pay for excitement..I've never gotten Aids or Hep it herpes..I try to look see if there are sores or lesions first, and avoid the highest risk sexual behavior
    I guess to answer your question, you like her, give her the benefit of the doubt and keep a eye on her and see what happens..truth is we all like to think we are special but if they message me or fb me or HMU for a booty call they have done it plenty of times..Can you blame them, they have hormones too?
    Best wishes man

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    *Admin* and Booz like this.

Booz is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer
    Thing is mate what she’s done in her past as in before you is her business.
    Like Kong said women have the same urges as we do but we get called studs and they get called sluts?
    We are no different.
    That being said you should give her the benefit as she could have been carrying it for ages.

Remember.............for us to help you you need to help us....................stats and exp.........

Source checks and Ugl's to be kept to PM's
    dont ask for source checks unless you have 100 posts/and 45 days minimum as a participating member.........

Booz.. a long-standing member of the AR Police:

sorry but absolutely no sources will be checked at this present time....

*Admin* is offline AR Admin
    Big question... you said you have had Chlamydia in the past... when was the last time? and were you tested after your antibiotics to be sure it was gone? because, if not you could be the one that has had a dormant case that has now flared up. Just a thought.

At any rate if you really like her then you move past this and enjoy life, time is to short.

And a few tidbits...

Chlamydia can infect the penis, vagina, cervix, anus, urethra, eyes, and throat. Most people with chlamydia don't have any symptoms and feel totally fine, so they might not even know they're infected for months or even years.
    Chlamydia can lie dormant in the body for many years (up to 20) causing a low grade infection without symptoms. It could potentially flare up to cause a symptomatic infection, especially if there is an change in the persons immune system, such as a severe cold or flu, cancer or some other severe illness.

Interesting Facts:

Symptoms
    Women: About 80% of women have no symptoms until serious complications occur. When early symptoms do arise, they are likely to include unusual vaginal discharge, burning sensation with urination, and unusual vaginal bleeding.

Men: Up to 50% of men show no symptoms of infection. Among those that do, the most common include: unusual discharge from the penis, burning sensation on urination, itching and burning around the urethral opening, pain and swelling of the testicles, and low grade fever.
    KINGKONG likes this.
    Every man has the ability to be a fool, it is what he does to recover that shows who the fool really is.
    ~Anonymous~

Those who believe that they are exclusively in the right are generally those who achieve something.
    ~Aldous Huxley~

Completely Cleanse Your Body of Steroids in Only 5 Days! - www.SteroidCleanse.com

Help Stop Steroid Abuse - Click Here!

First of all thank you for all the reply’s! I’m going to just keep going with her like u all say we all have a past and I have one too I’ve fucking had clhamydia myself so who am I just judge women have sexual
    Needs just like we do.
    Booz likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by *Admin* View Post
    Big question... you said you have had Chlamydia in the past... when was the last time? and were you tested after your antibiotics to be sure it was gone? because, if not you could be the one that has had a dormant case that has now flared up. Just a thought.

At any rate if you really like her then you move past this and enjoy life, time is to short.

And a few tidbits...

Chlamydia can infect the penis, vagina, cervix, anus, urethra, eyes, and throat. Most people with chlamydia don't have any symptoms and feel totally fine, so they might not even know they're infected for months or even years.
    Chlamydia can lie dormant in the body for many years (up to 20) causing a low grade infection without symptoms. It could potentially flare up to cause a symptomatic infection, especially if there is an change in the persons immune system, such as a severe cold or flu, cancer or some other severe illness.

Interesting Facts:

Symptoms
    Women: About 80% of women have no symptoms until serious complications occur. When early symptoms do arise, they are likely to include unusual vaginal discharge, burning sensation with urination, and unusual vaginal bleeding.

Men: Up to 50% of men show no symptoms of infection. Among those that do, the most common include: unusual discharge from the penis, burning sensation on urination, itching and burning around the urethral opening, pain and swelling of the testicles, and low grade fever.
    This is interesting to me cuz I thought this Myself considering the fact that I didn’t complete the anti biotics they gave me I only took 3 of the 5 pills but the doctor said as long as ur symptoms are gone u are ok. I’ve been with many women since the this was 3 years ago and none have said anything about catching anything from me but then again it’s hard to say. Either way I’m getting treated and going to take all the pills this time!
    *Admin* likes this.

*Admin* is offline AR Admin
    Quote Originally Posted by tbjake34 View Post
    This is interesting to me cuz I thought this Myself considering the fact that I didn’t complete the anti biotics they gave me I only took 3 of the 5 pills but the doctor said as long as ur symptoms are gone u are ok. I’ve been with many women since the this was 3 years ago and none have said anything about catching anything from me but then again it’s hard to say. Either way I’m getting treated and going to take all the pills this time!

Important thing is get tested a week after you have taken all the pills to be sure you are negative. (her also if she tested positive)

and get a new doctor... antibiotics are meant for you to take the full regime even if the symptoms subside to be sure they have killed any bacteria within the system and or prevented it from multiplying.

Many times there are no symptoms but you still have Chlamydia if tested positive (in most cases, allotting for the 3% of wrong test results)
    Every man has the ability to be a fool, it is what he does to recover that shows who the fool really is.
    ~Anonymous~

Those who believe that they are exclusively in the right are generally those who achieve something.
    ~Aldous Huxley~

Completely Cleanse Your Body of Steroids in Only 5 Days! - www.SteroidCleanse.com

Help Stop Steroid Abuse - Click Here!

Test Monsterone is offline Anabolic Member
    I like to think that women I date have never been with anyone before :-) Of course, that's not the case. It's weird how jealousy or territoriality works... Soon as you think there may be another man in the situation, your alarms go off and you become this crazy animal. In some of us the sensation is stronger than in others. Either way, we want to be the best that she has ever had, the best she's been with. So emotionally, that's where I think you're at - that's where I think most of us would be.

Now realistically, we can't tell you more than you already know what the situation could possibly be. She could have slept with just 1 other guy in her life, and that guy could have given her chlamydia. Or she could have been with a thousand and not ever had an STD. You have to get to know her better, hang out more than just once on the weekend, to know the type of person she is. Believe me, it's tough being a man, and even tougher with juicing. The rage you feel when you think a chick is cheating or even thinking about another man is unreal.
    *Admin* and < <Samson> > like this.

Thread Information