Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast
Like Tree286Likes

Thread: 2020 Covid Weightloss Competition Official Thread

charger69 is offline Knowledgeable Member

2020 Covid Weightloss Competition Official Thread

All contestants please post up here. This is open to anyone and is strictly based on weightloss. Buckle up and get ready for the ride.
    Post your height, weight and age

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

slfmade is offline Knowledgeable Member
    You guys kill me with these things. It never fails that these types of contests start 8 weeks into my cut.

SampsonandDelilah is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Excited to watch!! (slowly pours himself a glass of whole milk and seasons up his flank steak and red potatoes).
    sv.elia, *Admin*, Cylon357 and 1 others like this.

guitarzan is offline Knowledgeable Member
    6'1"
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Screenshot_20200817-074618_Gallery.jpg 
Views:	75 
Size:	1.09 MB 
ID:	179730
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 2020 Covid Weightloss Competition Official Thread-20200817_073521.jpg  

Quote Originally Posted by guitarzan View Post
    6'1"

Name:	Screenshot_20200817-074618_Gallery.jpg 
Views:	75 
Size:	1.09 MB 
ID:	179730
    Take a good look at his feet. He may try having his GF on the scale at the end. LOL

*Admin* and Quester like this.

Quote Originally Posted by charger69 View Post
    Take a good look at his feet. He may try having his GF on the scale at the end. LOL

I wouldnt do that, I'm not trying to make yall think 300 lbs!
    Test Monsterone and charger69 like this.

Quester is offline Knowledgeable Member
    46yrs
    6'1

I've actually lost a lot of weight. In December, I was mid cycle and looking great but got some virus and lost 25lbs. Haven't been able to work out since then with the whole covid thing. Not sure when the gyms will open but I'm getting into some home stuff and losing some flab is definitely going in the right direction. I could probably drop down to 185-190 without compromising much muscle, maybe lower.
    -
    I'll post pics before the day is out tomorrow. There aren't any good mirrors where I am and my camera stand is in storage, far away.

Name:	20200817_174459.jpg 
Views:	58 
Size:	1.73 MB 
ID:	179734

My porch, where I'm staying in NC. ...better pic than my hairy gut.

*Admin* is offline AR Admin
    Quote Originally Posted by Quester View Post

Name:	20200817_174459.jpg 
Views:	58 
Size:	1.73 MB 
ID:	179734

My porch, where I'm staying in NC. ...better pic than my hairy gut.
    Are you near Spruce Pine? sorry the area looks familiar lol peaceful...
    SampsonandDelilah likes this.
    Every man has the ability to be a fool, it is what he does to recover that shows who the fool really is.
    ~Anonymous~

Those who believe that they are exclusively in the right are generally those who achieve something.
    ~Aldous Huxley~

Completely Cleanse Your Body of Steroids in Only 5 Days! - www.SteroidCleanse.com

Help Stop Steroid Abuse - Click Here!

Just north of the Franklin city limits. Still hiding from Covid, job in Houston starts in October and I don't want to get sick and lose what may be the best opportunity for a great life.
    -
    Yeah, it's real nice here. I'm gonna try to go hiking daily. I'm at about 2300 ft, that mountain has gotta be another 1000, I'm guessing.
    -
    There sure is a lot of people looking for homes around here. Must be due to the work-from-home-thing that people are now realizing the city actually kind of sucks. I'd imagine real estate in some areas is going way up while in others, hopefully Houston, it's going down. ...might end up defunding the police after all, lesser taxes and all. I'm glad Houston is a concealed carry state.
    -
    Anyhow, hopefully I'll have pics of the area, wildlife and stuff, in my regular posts.

BG
    BG is offline The Real Deal - AR-Platinum Elite- Hall of Famer
    Ok so took some pics and dont think Im going to post them............yet. Maybe when I have "transformed" I will do before and afters. I lost 10lbs of water weight from BP meds so Im only 196.....crazy. Im thinking 185lbs in shape, decent size for 5"7.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 2020 Covid Weightloss Competition Official Thread-img_1170.jpg  
    almostgone and *Admin* like this.

Disclaimer-BG is presenting fictitious opinions and does in no way encourage nor condone the use of any illegal substances.
    The information discussed is strictly for entertainment purposes only.

Everything was impossible until somebody did it!

I've got 99 problems......but my squat/dead ain't one !!

It doesnt matter how good looking she is, some where, some one is tired of her shit.

Light travels faster then sound. This is why some people appear bright until you hear them speak.

Great place to start researching ! http://forums.steroid.com/anabolic-s...-database.html

Quote Originally Posted by BG View Post
    Ok so took some pics and dont think Im going to post them............yet. Maybe when I have "transformed" I will do before and afters. I lost 10lbs of water weight from BP meds so Im only 196.....crazy. Im thinking 185lbs in shape, decent size for 5"7.
    1,960 lbs to start. LOL

Quester, BG and *Admin* like this.

Guys I was thinking about a phrase, but I think everyone is honest enough and you really aren’t winning any money. LOL.
    I tricked you all, thinking there was money to be made.

Let’s get some more people in this!!! It’s not too late.

Let’s hear what everyone’s strategy is for the weight loss. Is it to reach a specific weight or just lose as much as you can.

Are you tracking macros? Or just going off of feel?
    Are you taking any AAS or other meds to lose weight, or just cardio and diet.

Capebuffalo is offline - MONITOR -
    Who’s using what? What’s the diet look like. Any cardio?

If you are a new member jump in here. It’s a great support group. If you’re lurking join and jump in quick.
    *Admin* likes this.

I'm just using eca and a low dose of t3, no aas other than my normal trt. I plan to do some cardio, but yall know that ain't my thing lol. Like BG, I took a pic this morning, but dont really want to post it. Maybe a before and after later like he said

Oh and diet, I'm just trying to eat clean
    BG likes this.

Jesus Christ, BG. Puts some shorts on!!! I can see the reflection of your weenie on your scales!!!
    almostgone, *Admin* and BG like this.

Now, how many of you guys went back and looked for BG's weenie? bahaha
    BG likes this.

If it was an ugly feet contest, you’d be money in the bank
    tarmyg and BG like this.

Quote Originally Posted by sampsonanddelilah View Post
    if it was an ugly feet contest, you’d be money in the bank
    haha
    BG and SampsonandDelilah like this.
    Every man has the ability to be a fool, it is what he does to recover that shows who the fool really is.
    ~Anonymous~

Those who believe that they are exclusively in the right are generally those who achieve something.
    ~Aldous Huxley~

Completely Cleanse Your Body of Steroids in Only 5 Days! - www.SteroidCleanse.com

BG
    Quote Originally Posted by slfmade View Post
    Jesus Christ, BG. Puts some shorts on!!! I can see the reflection of your weenie on your scales!!!
    That’s because it hangs just a few inches from the scale......... blessed life! Yes thank you Jesus!

Disclaimer-BG is presenting fictitious opinions and does in no way encourage nor condone the use of any illegal substances.

It doesnt matter how good looking she is, some where, some one is tired of her shit.

Light travels faster then sound. This is why some people appear bright until you hear them speak.

Great place to start researching ! http://forums.steroid.com/anabolic-s...-database.html

BG
    Quote Originally Posted by SampsonandDelilah View Post
    If it was an ugly feet contest, you’d be money in the bank
    Deep down I know you’d love to suck on that hairy toe knuckle!
    SampsonandDelilah likes this.

BG
    I’m going to go with intermediate fasting, lots of cardio and I’m almost thinking about falling for a keto pill. If anything the caffeine will help me that’s in the pills, I’m just cheap nowadays. I want all my fat gone.......period.

I’m going to go with intermediate fasting, lots of cardio and I’m almost thinking about falling for a keto pill. If anything the caffeine will help me that’s in the pills, I’m just cheap nowadays. I want all my fat gone.......period.
    Have you considered eca? For the ephedrine you can buy bronkaid at most pharmacys. I like it because it curbs my appetite, and I don't get the shakes as bad as I do with clen

BG
    Have you considered eca? For the ephedrine you can buy bronkaid at most pharmacys. I like it because it curbs my appetite, and I don't get the shakes as bad as I do with clen
    I would worried about sleep, I don’t sleep well and I just got it going pretty decently. Does eca affect your sleep at all?

BG
    Quote Originally Posted by cylon357 View Post
    Weight pic from this morning for verification.

Note that I do not trust the actual body fat percentage on this scale. Still, it does read fairly consistently over time so while I can't say that the number is right overall, it does act as a relative gauge of progress.

Attachment 179738
    Mine said the same thing body fat wise but I always had issues with this type of system, I’m 5’7 just under 200 so it always says I have high bf, definitely the scale

Someone brought a $5000 tester into my gym one time and they couldn’t get me right, I was 5’7, 215 pounds ripped and IT would say I had like 17% body fat. The guy kept changing all the mathematics and stuff, he came up to me like three times well now I got your body fat down to like 8.2%, he was so full of shit.
    Last edited by BG; 08-18-2020 at 07:34 AM.
    Cylon357 and guitarzan like this.

I would worried about sleep, I don’t sleep well and I just got it going pretty decently. Does eca affect your sleep at all?
    It doesn't for me, but I've heard of it causing issues with some people. I would definitely take it early in the morning if you try it, and start with breaking the ephedrine in half
    BG likes this.

Just don't take it too late in the day. I like ECA for more of pre-workout and phentermine more for weight loss but to each their own. I used to LOVE clen , but last time I tried it (a few years ago, I got horrible sides for the first time) Whatever route you go, just take it 1st thing in the morning. It's wore off by the end of the day. If for some reason, you haven't come down. Try reading something non-stimulating that will absolutely but you sleep. Might I suggest the following........

Name:	BG-sleepy time.jpg 
Views:	47 
Size:	352.3 KB 
ID:	179740

bahahahaha. I'm just fvcking with you.
    BG likes this.

It messes with me big time! I’m a sensitive one with stimulants though!

BG
    Just don't take it too late in the day. I like ECA for more of pre-workout and phentermine more for weight loss but to each their own. I used to LOVE clen , but last time I tried it (a few years ago, I got horrible sides for the first time) Whatever route you go, just take it 1st thing in the morning. It's wore off by the end of the day. If for some reason, you haven't come down. Try reading something non-stimulating that will absolutely but you sleep. Might I suggest the following........

Name:	BG-sleepy time.jpg 
Views:	47 
Size:	352.3 KB 
ID:	179740

bahahahaha. I'm just fvcking with you.
    What because I got old and out of shape I had 23 years straight in the gym, Im done bodybuilding.......Im paying the price for it. I ride motocross and have to pop pain pills to do that
    SampsonandDelilah and *Admin* like this.

BG
    It doesn't for me, but I've heard of it causing issues with some people. I would definitely take it early in the morning if you try it, and start with breaking the ephedrine in half
    OK so what is the actual stack......forgive me, I always took so much tren and gh I never needed this crap

Quote Originally Posted by SampsonandDelilah View Post
    It messes with me big time! I’m a sensitive one with stimulants though!
    Me too and I had a bad pre-workout issue, it probably did more damage then all the coke I did when I was 20 hahahaha Now I drink a RedBull in the morning I dont sleep at night.

OK so what is the actual stack......forgive me, I always took so much tren and gh I never needed this crap

E- ephedrine
    C- caffeine
    A- aspirin
    ~Anonymous~

~Aldous Huxley~

Quote Originally Posted by *Admin* View Post
    E- ephedrine
    C- caffeine
    A- aspirin
    BG- I have read that the aspirin really doesn’t have any effect unless you are obese. I used to just use an EC stack...... however these are stimulants and should be taken caringly. .....:::..... Says the old man that suffered afib.
    You want to get really hopped up... T3, clen , EPhedrine, and caffeine. Almost guaranteed a trip to the ER. LOL

BG and *Admin* like this.

Me too and I had a bad pre-workout issue, it probably did more damage then all the coke I did when I was 20 hahahaha Now I drink a RedBull in the morning I dont sleep at night.
    So I base my ECA stacks off the old school Ripped Fuel and Xenadrine from the late 90's/early 2000's before the ban. The glory days of thermogenics for me. These were amazing and the last OTC weight loss supplements that actually worked for people that didn't simultaneously make you shit your pants. This was around the same time as mini-thins for those of you that remember those. Same principals, different markets.

Ephedrine (Pseudoephedrine) 20-25mg. *In the US you can buy these behind the counter without a prescription, at least in my state. They will take your ID and run a check to make sure you're not buying more than a couple of boxes a month. This is in an effort to make sure you're not using it to compound and manufacture meth. You can get it at Walgreens in either Sudafed or Primatene. The Primatene comes in 12.5mg doses, so this may be best for you to begin with. If buying it in the Sudafed version, make sure to buy the immediate release and not the extended-release. Theoretically, the extended-release (12hr) would work better for dieting, but I can't feel a damn thing on it as opposed to the immediate release that ruins my appetite (yay!) and fires me up. The Sudafed is tiny red pills that come in 30mg of active ingredient pseudoephedrine I think (it's been a long time since I've got them). Now I get Mucinex for Colds, which is another you can use that uses ephedrine, but it's significantly more expensive. If you go with Mucinex, it comes in many forms, you want Mucinex D, I think. And this is a good general rule for all of these cold medicines. Always make sure it's the behind the counter stuff because they've all come out with shitty versions with ingredients that sound like ephedrine, but in no way work the same. Just go to the pharmacy, and tell them "I'd like some Sudafed or Primatene, the good stuff, the bronchodilator, with the ephedrine please - the behind the counter stuff". They'll know what you want. I'm serious. That's how I ask for it. This is at the same place I get my prescription narcotics from and nobody bats an eye as long as I'm not trying to buy 50 boxes a month.

***Keep in mind that Ephedrine is similar to Clen in the sense that they both fairly quickly down-regulate beta2 receptors so 2 weeks on 2 weeks off protocol is necessary IF you're dosing it throughout the day in order to upregulate b2 receptors and keep it effective (though some will argue you can go longer). If you're using it as a preworkout, I don't think this is necessary. Whereas Clen is an exclusive b2 agonist, ephedrine stimulates both alpha and beta. Because of its effects on alpha, I'm not sure if running ketotifen would upregulate as needed - I'm thinking it would only upregulate b2 receptors and do nothing for alpha, but my research in this area is about 12 years old and my understanding of even simple pathophysiology was seriously lacking back then so you may want to dig a bit deeper if you're thinking about going that route. I'd probably just stick to 2 on 2 off.

Caffeine - 100-250mg - Dose is your call. I get Jet Alert Brand from Walmart. It's dirt cheap - something like 2 bucks a bottle and has a ton of pills in it. I think it's dosed at 200-250mg, but it's perfed and easy to split. I take the whole thing.

Aspirin - 81mg - I never was super clear as to the reason for this. I mean, it's obviously to thin your blood. I was just never sure if it was as a safety precaution or to provide a synergistic role. Either way, take it for the safety profile as it only makes sense that if you're increasing your cardiac output that you would want your blood a bit thinner in case of clots and...blah blah blah.

When I do mine I run 25/250/81 or 20/200/81 depending on what brand of products I have. I'd start lower for you since, like with all things in this world, you want to see how you respond first. (See, all you new people reading this. Same advise applies to even the most seasoned vets - start low and increase the dose after learning your body response) We like you here and would rather your heart not blow up.

If you're wanting to get serious about weight loss though. I'll tell you what you need to do. I've lost 40lbs in just over 2 months now. You'll need a prescription because I don't know of any UGL sources that sell it, but assuming you have no preexisting conditions that would otherwise exclude you from the meds and your BMI is over 27% (which for most of us that carry muscle, it is) then you'll qualify. Anyway, It's phentermine and Topamax. The phentermine is a stimulant and Topamax is an anticonvulsant that is used to treat seizures and migraines; however, FDA has given the approval to be used in a combination med along with phentermine for weight loss and people are getting insane results. But you don't want the combination med. I mean, you do. But you want them separate so you can dose it your way - similar to buying your test and tren separate instead of as a 100/100 combo. Anyway, I can talk more about that later if you care to know more.
    Last edited by slfmade; 08-18-2020 at 06:44 PM.

I'm not real happy about my pics either so I'm just gonna post them at the end. Funny how I see myself in the mirror and think, whatever, but then in photos I'm like "damn, I'm fat again."

I'm still on TRT with no extra except some CJC1295/Ipam mix that I kept in the fridge since my Nov/Dec interrupted cycle, it's dated January but it's never left the fridge.

-For cardio, I'm running three times a week, doing some hiking.

-With no access to gym, I had an over the door pullup bar, pushups, core stuff... However, I moved into a new place and its a prefab so no pullup bar.

-Food, just gonna apply some discipline and not worry about counting to much.

...I don't feel well equipped but I'm gonna do what I can.
    Last edited by Quester; 08-18-2020 at 07:44 PM.

You guys are toast!
    BG, *Admin* and almostgone like this.

Gallowmere is offline Knowledgeable Member
    So I base my ECA stacks off the old school Ripped Fuel and Xenadrine from the late 90's/early 2000's before the ban. The glory days of thermogenics for me. These were amazing and the last OTC weight loss supplements that actually worked for people that didn't simultaneously make you shit your pants. This was around the same time as mini-thins for those of you that remember those. Same principals, different markets.

Ephedrine (Pseudoephedrine) 20-25mg. *In the US you can buy these behind the counter without a prescription, at least in my state. They will take your ID and run a check to make sure you're not buying more than a couple of boxes a month. This is in an effort to make sure you're not using it to compound and manufacture meth. You can get it at Walgreens in either Sudafed or Primatene. The Primatene comes in 12.5mg doses, so this may be best for you to begin with. If buying it in the Sudafed version, make sure to buy the immediate release and not the extended-release. Theoretically, the extended-release (12hr) would work better for dieting, but I can't feel a damn thing on it as opposed to the immediate release that ruins my appetite (yay!) and fires me up. The Sudafed is tiny red pills that come in 30mg of active ingredient pseudoephedrine I think (it's been a long time since I've got them). Now I get Mucinex for Colds, which is another you can use that uses ephedrine, but it's significantly more expensive. If you go with Mucinex, it comes in many forms, you want Mucinex D, I think. And this is a good general rule for all of these cold medicines. Always make sure it's the behind the counter stuff because they've all come out with shitty versions with ingredients that sound like ephedrine, but in no way work the same. Just go to the pharmacy, and tell them "I'd like some Sudafed or Primatene, the good stuff, the bronchodilator, with the ephedrine please - the behind the counter stuff". They'll know what you want. I'm serious. That's how I ask for it. This is at the same place I get my prescription narcotics from and nobody bats an eye as long as I'm not trying to buy 50 boxes a month.

***Keep in mind that Ephedrine is similar to Clen in the sense that they both fairly quickly down-regulate beta2 receptors so 2 weeks on 2 weeks off protocol is necessary IF you're dosing it throughout the day in order to upregulate b2 receptors and keep it effective (though some will argue you can go longer). If you're using it as a preworkout, I don't think this is necessary. Whereas Clen is an exclusive b2 agonist, ephedrine stimulates both alpha and beta. Because of its effects on alpha, I'm not sure if running ketotifen would upregulate as needed - I'm thinking it would only upregulate b2 receptors and do nothing for alpha, but my research in this area is about 12 years old and my understanding of even simple pathophysiology was seriously lacking back then so you may want to dig a bit deeper if you're thinking about going that route. I'd probably just stick to 2 on 2 off.

Caffeine - 100-250mg - Dose is your call. I get Jet Alert Brand from Walmart. It's dirt cheap - something like 2 bucks a bottle and has a ton of pills in it. I think it's dosed at 200-250mg, but it's perfed and easy to split. I take the whole thing.

Aspirin - 81mg - I never was super clear as to the reason for this. I mean, it's obviously to thin your blood. I was just never sure if it was as a safety precaution or to provide a synergistic role. Either way, take it for the safety profile as it only makes sense that if you're increasing your cardiac output that you would want your blood a bit thinner in case of clots and...blah blah blah.

When I do mine I run 25/250/81 or 20/200/81 depending on what brand of products I have. I'd start lower for you since, like with all things in this world, you want to see how you respond first. (See, all you new people reading this. Same advise applies to even the most seasoned vets - start low and increase the dose after learning your body response) We like you here and would rather your heart not blow up.

If you're wanting to get serious about weight loss though. I'll tell you what you need to do. I've lost 40lbs in just over 2 months now. You'll need a prescription because I don't know of any UGL sources that sell it, but assuming you have no preexisting conditions that would otherwise exclude you from the meds and your BMI is over 27% (which for most of us that carry muscle, it is) then you'll qualify. Anyway, It's phentermine and Topamax. The phentermine is a stimulant and Topamax is an anticonvulsant that is used to treat seizures and migraines; however, FDA has given the approval to be used in a combination med along with phentermine for weight loss and people are getting insane results. But you don't want the combination med. I mean, you do. But you want them separate so you can dose it your way - similar to buying your test and tren separate instead of as a 100/100 combo. Anyway, I can talk more about that later if you care to know more.
    The 81mg of aspirin was dropped later. It turned out that it’s positive effect on body composition only shows up in the stack when it’s used by morbidly people with stupid high bodyfats (30+%). I have a feeling that this has to do with how systemically inflamed and fucked up they are. Kinda how Ibuprofen has shown positive effects on MPS in the elderly (65+), but shit tanks it in healthy, trained individuals.
    It’s one of those wonky things where population specificity is important. That said, the aspirin isn’t blunting to the same degree as ibuprofen, and if someone’s running gear, it’s a solid addition anyway
    Quester and slfmade like this.

Dude, we might be related.
    BG likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by Quester View Post
    I'm not real happy about my pics either so I'm just gonna post them at the end. Funny how I see myself in the mirror and think, whatever, but then in photos I'm like "damn, I'm fat again."

I'm still on TRT with no extra except some CJC1295/Ipam mix that I kept in the fridge since my Nov/Dec interrupted cycle, it's dated January but it's never left the fridge.

-For cardio, I'm running three times a week, doing some hiking.

-With no access to gym, I had an over the door pullup bar, pushups, core stuff... However, I moved into a new place and its a prefab so no pullup bar.

-Food, just gonna apply some discipline and not worry about counting to much.

...I don't feel well equipped but I'm gonna do what I can.

I have faith in your Quester. I have faith in all you guys (and gals). So many talented and motivated people here. You can do a ton with a little.
    Body weight exercises, some cardio (brisk walk, hike, whatever) and some good food choices.

You all know how to do it, just have to be patient and diligent.

Same conversation I had with myself walking into the gym today. I’m a shell of what I was 5 months ago, but I’m not going to limit what I can do today by using that as a crutch. Do the same thing the right way (regardless of what it is) day after day, week after week and month after month. Progress is inevitable. Be gracious with yourself and accountable here and at home.

I may not be losing weight in this challenge but I’m gaining insights and motivation
    BG, almostgone, ghettoboyd and 3 others like this.

BG
    Ok so first night of diet didn’t go well. I was still shot from the weekend so I had to eat a big pasta meal to get me feeling better. Wasn’t bad but I put a ton of mozzarella mixed in......... feel good today.
    Booz, Cylon357, ghettoboyd and 2 others like this.

Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast

Thread Information